Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Dec 5, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints (2694)

I have returned my MTNL telephone no.[protected] in Versova Telephone exchange on 23.01.2020 and acknowlegement obtained. I have till date not received deposit.

There is nobody in the Office to inquire,
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From past 11month my landline is dead... Still i m getting bill of non working period
    I request MTNL to please rebate my bill for non working period
    My a/c no is [protected]
    Tele no is[protected]

In have surrendered my landline no in April 2019 and have requested for the refund. neccesary acknowledgement documents are with me. whenever enquired i got the reply that the fundings have not been done by the Govt.

Paid the same bill twice

Landline is DEAD since more than 1 year but MTNL charging monthly bills.

Latest bill March 2021 shows more...

My tel no. Is 24036710 and for last 8 months after submitting instrument at sion mtnl, i have not received my refund cheque as yet.

I am sr citizen and was told on submission that after 2 months, the cheque shall come to your home.

Now sion branch does not accept even written complain, others like a/c dept mtnl boss - mr sharma doesnot take mobile even after full day trying and even ll of naigaon mtnl will not take tel ll call.

Request urgent despatch of refund cheque by courier to my address registered.

Harjeet singh bhatia
          why does the concerned Minister tries to call these offices himself and understand and improve the state of public service of mtnl people who are at office, besides people at field.

very sorry state of this govt dept.

God Bless Them.

Respected Sir/Madam,
            This is to inform you that I have been using MTNL services since Forty years approx. My landline...

My February bill has been generated with an undue addition of miscellaneous charges that are unaccounted for. Kindly help understand what are these charges and why added to my bill when I have not consumed any additional services.

CA No [protected]
            MTNL Tel No 26023298
            I have not been contacted by the department neither have a received any reply on email. I would like to understand how are you proceeding on closing the complaint
            Please be aware, I have been contacted by a fraud customer agent and been a victim of fishing. The man acted like an agent and proceeded on a transaction on my credit card. Mohit Khanna- +91 89584 40534

Please note this is a fraudulent contact.

Please remove the mtnl pole which is adjoining to our building B-255, Block B Mohan Garden, Opposite Lamba General Store,...

MTNL Telephone No. 25120426 not working.
              Please get it working.

Res Sir
                Good morning
                Our UCO Bank Andheri MCU branch Andheri East's lease line [protected] s not working, so...

Showing 'no network card' in delhi palam and dwarka area.
                Mar 07, 2021
                Updated by Yogi.yogeshkumar
                Still it shows same massage

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] — Illegal Desi Celeb Wallpaper Service - MTNL Service Provider

Regularly...

No broadband service as instrument ADSL and internet connection lights are not blinking or connecting. Had similar issue a year back with no redressal for months due to MTNL being short staffed and work outsourced. After several complaints MTNL tried to solve the problem on phone and was informed that telephone instrument was faulty and MTNL has no new stock and has to procure instrument on own cost even though rent was paid to MTNL. When private electrician attended the fault, he categorically stated that the fault was with the Triband socket connecting phone and ADSL instrument. When cost paid to electrician for new socket the net started working. But the line connection was faulty with frequent disconnection. It has worked this way till today. Once again the instrument ADSL and net lines are not blinking. Lodged complaint on phone with MTNL and if no response will submit letter for disconnection of Triband service.

My PCO land line 24169139 is in dead condition since November-2020.

I complained to MTNL Wadala exchange office...

From the last 2-3 recharge amount is deducted from my balance account though unknown services /plans/packs which I never subscribed. All my recharge amount goes vain.
                    Also I received some unknown OTPs for WAP Portal which I have never initiated.
                    Request u to kindly stop the services ASAP, as I have some faith Left in MTNL Today.
                    Mar 3, 2021
                    The moment i submited it, it showed resolved .what the hell is going on... i cant believe! And for the information no kind of cantact via email/id has been taken place by the company.

I have submitted the instruments and required documents on 9th december2020 to mtnl office Mulund West My landline number was 25653794 .The official man said that the refund amt cheque will sent through courier after one month but not received yet pls look into the matter urgently and reply asap

I have tried to pay mtnl bill online but the transaction failed and amount debited. So i tried again but again amount debited but transaction was failed. I repeated the same five times . All the time amount debited but transactions were showing failed. I contacted billdesk, according to them the transaction was successful and amount remitted to mtnl.
                        Telephone number[protected]
                        C A number [protected]. Kindly refund the amount.

Every 15 days I get one SMS from MM-ONEID “your desi celeb wall papers subscription is renewed” and an amount of 3.00...

Dear Sir/Madam

I Chanchal Rani requested you to refund my partial security deposit . This is because originally we have paid a security deposit & now the same is reduced to by MTNL. My Telephone No. is 27054864 and I have cleared all due payments till date.
                          But then also I have not received my deposit money back.We request you to kindly look in to the matter as I need funds immediately now I am a retire person so value for money is very important for me.

Thanks & Regards