Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Jul 7, 2022

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 17

My mobile sim is blocked with puk code. Kindly help me to unlock it.

Mobile No:- [protected]
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have been receiving SMS every month that Rs. 7 have been deducted for downloading wallpaper service.

But I never subscribed for this service and this is nothing but simply a scam.

Screenshot of the SMS has been attached. I demand an immediate refund of the amount as early as possible.

Kamal Sachdeva

To the concern,
      This is to inform you that my Landline No. 26834077 is out of order since a month and there has been no development since then .

Request to the concern to look into the matter and resolve the problem .
      Parashar

[protected]. I am using MTNL Landline. My telephone number is 26133292. The telephone instrument was provided by MTNL when I took the connection. Since some days, the telephone instrument is turning ON in speaker mode on its own randomly at any time of Day/Night, also there was very high disturbance in the line. I registered a complaint on MTNL website. First, an official from MTNL called me on the landline, and then asked me what the problem...
        I have been repeatedly complaining throughout lockdown as my mtnl landline was out of order but I just kept receiving bills inspite of no service .Even asked for bill adjustments to be made but None of the customer care number s are reachable & after hours of going through the useless waiting on IVR if you do get lucky, the line drops, it’s just a loop & is frustrating & inconvenient. Currently my line is still disconnected & Why is a customer...
        The MTNL landline phone no 25071171 which was installed in my residence in Dwarka, Sector 6, New Delhi was surrendered in May 2019 due to persistant poor service if MTNL. The security deposit refund amount of Rs 2752/- was settled by their Accounts department on July 4th, 2019. I am however yet to receive a refund cheque or online payment in lieu of above.

On inquiry from their Customer sevice department and their Accounts...
        I have been repeatedly complaining throughout lockdown as my mtnl landline was out of order but I just kept receiving bills which I duly kept paying inspite of no service .Even asked for bill adjustments to be made but None of the customer care number s are reachable & after hours of going through the useless waiting on IVR if you do get lucky, the line drops, it’s just a loop & is frustrating & inconvenient. Currently my line has been...

My mother is 91 years of age. Her phone 29222738 has not been working for over a year. She has sent the cancellation form but is being told top go in person to in COVID environment. People on the phone are curt and not helpful]ul, they disconnect without hearing the conversation.
        Please note that my mother will no longer pay any bills and that non payment will be MTNL's responsibility.
        I can't believe that Senior citizens ate being harassed like this.
        Our country needs to do better!!!

Please note that my father’s telephone number 25211519 has been not working for the past 6 months.

We have Complained number of times and it has been ignored. He is a very senior citizen and he cannot visit your office. I have complained again today and the docket number is 222.

He has received a bill of Rs.274/- this month even though the telephone is completely dead for the past 6 months.

This is not acceptable and we request you to cancel this bill and have the phone rectified and working so we can pay the bill next month onwards.

I Vyomesh Desai was owner of Landline along with broadband of MTNL Mumbai. My exchange is Vasant Vihar / Charai Thane and my Landline phone no was 21718353. I have surrendered my phone connection on 19 Nov 2020. During surrendering my phone I was give a work order no 2526/2527 through which I was suppose to get my security deposit back to my residential address.
            Unfortunately till today I have not received the said cheque....

We are using mtnl service for the past 15 years, We shifted to Tilak Nagar(mumbai) 4 years back.
            We don't get network in our house, this is the issue for the past 4 years now.
            Kindly look into this.

Telephone line dead - i think more then a year now - MTNL continue to generate bill and continue to paid since account is linked for auto debit to my bank account ...

online complained - no action, called them no action

May I request MTNL Thane ( Pokhran Road ) to activate line and reverse one year bills that we paid even though line was dead .

kanchan.j.[protected]@gmail.com

I want incoming call details for my MTNL Mumbai Landline no. 24710232 for 16-4-21.

Hi there, It's been several months since I disconnected my MTNL line but yet to receive my refund for line no 25233469

My landline number 26809630 and the broadband services have not been working for the last 9 months. I have made repeated complaints and no one has come to repair it. You can actually verify by data usage that I have not used any data.

Due to covid it is not possible to go in person to request disconnection. The website has no option for disconnection. I have made online complaints but received no acknowledgement at anytime.

Please can you ask MTNL to disconnect this number[protected] immediately and to refund amounts paid for the period that the service has not been availed.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Sanam Singh

My telephone has been lying dead for more than a year. Everytime i make a complaint, i get a msg of complaint resolution within three days. But my phone continues to remain dead!
                      Kindly terminate my connection and send me a message regarding same.

I have surrendered my landline Telephone - [protected] on 4th August 2020. I am yet to receive the security refund. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.
                        I P M Prakash, has surrender my Landline No. 22711313, consumer No.[protected] in the month of November 2019. I was visited two times at Lakshmi Nagar exchange office in this connection, but my security amount has not been received yet so far. My phone No.[protected]. Looking forward your early action in this regard.

My broadband is down for the last 15 days and there is no action

Phone number is 22242270

It has been very long time. visited Hauz Khas branch and have been told that it will start soon. following up and putting a formal complaint.

Charged Rs 52 through Paytm and Rs 200 through net banking in the number [protected]. But the same is reflected in the balance...