Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.7
Last updated Nov 21, 2022
1908

File a complaint to Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

Having problems with Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]

View more phone numbers

Mobile
Fax

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] reviews & complaints page 15

I am requesting my refund for deposit on my landline number 28371011. I had cancelled the subscription in January 2021. Still my refund of OYT 8000 is not yet come. I am senior citizen aged 76 and cannot follow up going to office. Request your assistance in this matter
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've been trying to get the port code of my MTNL sim no. [protected] but whenever I sent the message "PORT [protected]" to 1900, I always get the reply "your request for UPC has been delayed. Please wait while your request is being processed." followed by "Request for UPC for you mobile no. [protected] could not be processed. Please try after sometime."
    I've tried so many times but still unable to receive the code. I contacted the MTNL...

I had three times complaint through online but no any action on it. my landline no is 25792872. please repair it asap.

There is humming noise and there is no dial tone . This is from last one week.

My above land line number is dead from last 7 days.

Internet service is completely down from 15th May 2021, Prior to this there was frequent disconnection.It did not work in morning hours.It was continued for nearly more than one year.Several times online complaints were raised.I made many personal visits also.Some of the latest complaint docket nos are 2870, 6815, 3423and 3174.The problem remains unattended till date.Our location is Borla-Ghatla, Chembur, Mumbai.

This is to inform you that the above mentioned landline is out of order since last two to three days .

Hi. I had sent an email from [protected]@gmail.com to [protected]@mtnl.net.in on the 3rd of May 2021 advising that I need to surrender our MTNL phone[protected]and disconnect the Internet service due to my husband's death. I received no acknowledgement for that email and today, I have received an invoice for the duration of 1st May to 31st May.
              I have a direct debit set up to pay the invoice from my bank and hence would kindly request that this invoice not be charged.
              Also, I am requesting an acknowledgement to this complaint and also confirming that the phone line has been disconnected.
              I want to mention that this be sorted immediately as this is causing a lot of stress on my mental health. Hope you will do the needful.
              Feel free to contact me by ail at [protected]@gmail.com.
              Regards, Jyotsna Telang

Kindly note that our landline number 24188154 is not working. It is completely dead; because of which we are facing heavy business loss. We have even registered a complaint.

Kindly look into the matter on urgent basis & solve our problem at the earliest.

My phone is not working from 1 month.please resolve my complain

My landline no is 25008181 & 25008384 it's not working from 1 month the after so many complain my issue is not solved.
                    please take action Emmediately.

My landline no is 24131801 it is not working for last 12 months the also mtnl is sending bill after so many complain my issue is not solved

Mobile phone calls dialed to my number are going to some other customer, thereby I am missing important calls.
                        I have made complaint to MTNL but they are not able to solve the problem....

Respected sir/mam

my name is Navneet Singh
                        i am a resident of c-92 ashok vihar, delhi -52
                        i have mtnl landline installed at my home. telephone no. 27305130
                        its been years that my Landline does not work properly

i have been continously registering complaints but no one attends to them
                        from last 6 months my landline is completely shut
                        i have registered complaints a hell lot of time.

i am paying the bill for years without actually making out any benefit.

i am very much in trouble please take some necessary action sir.
                        Jun 17, 2021
                        Still my problem persist. My mtnl landline is not working still why you marked my complaint as resolved.
                        If you notified MTNL it doesn't mean the complaint is resolved problem still remain same. MTNL don't take any needful action. Kindly help me to resume my mtnl landline services. I allready submitted the bill.

My mtnl number is not working form last 3 month please check and slove my issue ads soon as possible

Land line no. [protected], is continuously ringing from last 2 days.

My mtnl land line number 24188154 is not working form last 3 month no body is helping us regarding this issue i have contact with curry road gm office yadavji mr khan and vinit sir no body picking the call and

My phone number in mumbai is 26002421 and since past 2 months I am seeing a zero bill and wondering if my phone is working there in mumbai since I am out of country. I will attach photos showing this and I wanted that line not to be disconnected ever....
                                I had kept my telephone number 25234805 in safe custooday on 22/1/2020 vide WO No. 349/350.

On 18/1/2021, I wanted to restore the connection and requested accordingly.

However the concerned person Mrs.Sudha Mane told that there is a cable fault in Shivsrushti Kurla east and they caanot assure/guarantee when our connection will be restored.

Hence, on the same day (18/01/2021) I gave the letter for...

Our both mtnl phones are dead, kindly rectify as soon as possible .
                                My phone no. is[protected] and consumer Id is [protected]. I have surrender this no. 01.04.2021. but our security amount is not refund till date. receiving copy is attached herewith. kindly refund my security immediately,

Vinod Bhatia