Mcdonald's India — delivery cancel without information

Cynthia Boo on Jan 7, 2019
07 jan 2019, i was placed an order through delivery call at 2pm. However, i informed them to call receptionist once the food is arrived. I’ve been waiting for more than 1 hour. I’ve called to customer care to check my order only know that my order has been cancelled, without any information! I had to placed another order and this is wasting my time! I’m very disappointed with this kind of service line!

Note: i was staying in hotel.

[Jan 07, 2019] McDonald's India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Such public complaint is inconsistent (no place/date of the events/ what the author wants).
The merits are not related to airlines business.
Dear Cynthia,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your delight is very important to us. Kindly share your Email Id, contact number and store's location along with your detailed concern at info@mcdonaldsindia.com, and our team will take this ahead.

Team McDonald's
We orderd ice tea and after unpacking it only 25% of the drink was there. Not at all happy with this kind of approach. Order no CFR-DL[protected] Swg Order no [protected]
Team Mcdonalds's reply, Jan 18, 2019