[Resolved] Micro Host Web Hosting Company — False service, cheating, causing business loss

Kayyum Patel on Feb 15, 2016
Microhost.com web hosting company steal my websites and blocked me refuse to give website backup

Hello everyone,
My name is Kayyum Z Patel, I have 3 websites which I hosted on Micro Host (www.microhost.com) Web Hosting Company situated in Noida - India.
My Account Registered at Microhost as
Recurring Amount: Rs.1, 164
Billing Cycle: Annually
Next Due Date: 08/11/2016

I have registered on 08/11/15
Everything was fine and the service was also good, but one day all my websites were blocked and also I was not able to login to my cPanel (administrative panel).
I have called to microhost and also raise the complaint ticked id - #728282. which you can read below.

15/02/2016 16:34
I am Kayyum Patel (Micro Unlimited) customer,
My all websites and credentials are blocked without an intimation. I just know that migration was going on but today I called call centre and representative said I have to opt out VPS to continue running my websites,
I have 3 websites from them one is my blog, my blog has traffic but rest all are static websites,
I need the backup of all my websites as well as I can move my blog to another host so that my websites will not take much resources and I will not take any VPS from your company as you didn’t intimated me to do backup or so, before blocking my websites
This is simply unfair that you blocked all my credentials and websites without my knowledge.
I need complete backup of all of my websites.

Kayyum Patel

Sent from Outlook Mail for Windows 10 phone
15/02/2016 08:05
Kayyum PatelClient
I think it's more than 24 hours, Yet my all websites are offline even the page displays is "Account Suspended" it makes a very bad impact on my clients and subscribers. You can check my Facebook page "https://www.facebook.com/kamiltech1/" I lost around >100 likes on my Facebook page.
It's more than 24 hours yet my websites as well as cPanel are not in working yet.

Can anyone please tell me when my services resume? Or any contact to whom I talk?

----------------------------
IP Address: 150.129.205.20
14/02/2016 21:05
Kayyum PatelClient
But what about my websites? All are offline since yesterday, I am losing my clients as well as traffic and earnings
14/02/2016 14:22
Kayyum PatelClient
I lost more than 100 clients because of my offline website.
14/02/2016 10:11
Kayyum PatelClient
Ok, but let me know whenever the process will finished
14/02/2016 00:50
Sumit KStaff
Dear Kayyum,

We apologize for any inconvenience, We aware about this issue as a migration task in process so we have disabled all logins for 24 hours to avoid any updated during this migration, Some time you may unable to access your website, We request you allow us 24 hours of time to complete this process, We appreciate your patience during this period.

We will update you via email once migration complete.

Sumit K
MicroHost.com
Phone: +1-202-5999502 (USA), +91-120-4840000 (India)
Toll Free India: 18001033422 (Sales)

Earn with Us https://www.microhost.com/affiliates.php
Generate Revenue with our Affiliate Program!

13/02/2016 20:51
Kayyum PatelClient
Websites are now accessible but what about my cPanel?
My actual Server "https://server146.microhost.com:2083/" gives me an "authentication error" and when I try to login through microhost.com's "Login to cPanel" option, It redirects me to this server "https://server501.microhost.com:2083/"
I have attached screenshots of them also.

Please resolve my problem as early as possible. also my other tickets are pending to resolve. I hope I will get resolution of this faster as I thought the service of microhost is very good.
Attachments (3)
• 2.jpg
• Capture.JPG
• hostingError.png
13/02/2016 18:54
Kayyum PatelClient
I recently checked my site and it's down, even my all websites are down and show DNS and other related errors.
I am even not able to login to my cPanel, What's going on? What type of service this is?
Then I did not get any reply so that I called Customer Care of Micro Host. Representative said your website uses too much traffic and resources so that we have to block it and you need to purchase VPS for that.
I said ok but first give me the backup of all of my websites.
He said Ok mail on support@microhost.com
So I mailed and raised a ticket - #500897 for getting my website backup – You can view below…
16/02/2016 07:31
Kayyum PatelClient
Please give me backup of all of my websites and databases. I don't want to upgrade to vps.
15/02/2016 20:42
Kayyum PatelClient
You blocked my websites and login to cpanel,
I don’t want anything but give me my all websites backup

Please do this as early as possible

Sent from Outlook Mail for Windows 10 phone

But I did not get any reply as well as they are not picking up my call also.
I have purchased hosting from them and I have rights to take my data from them but they are not giving me.
What to do for that? I am suffering because I have to make my websites again? What to do?
I don’t need refund but only need my backup from them. But they refused to give me that.
Can anyone suggest me how to take legal action on them?

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 26, 2017
Updated by Kayyum Patel, Feb 15, 2016
Even, they blocked all my access and website without my intimation. I have not got any email or call from them regarding this and they blocked me.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Mr. Patel,

When ever you purchase a serve you should ask for the cPanel. But, now you can try for a different company with best support team for the clients and i can personally suggest you for https://www.webhostingbingo.com/. i can assure you for the best support here as I my self using their services past three years.
Kayyum Patel's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 25, 2017
thanks sir, I have moved to another but please can you tell me how to take legal action against them?

Micro Host Web Hosting Company - False service, cheating, causing business loss