Mumaiz Travel Services Ernakulam — visa

Muhammed Ashiq on Dec 28, 2017
This is a fake agency. Please dont believe them. They got my contact from naukri website. Called me and said overseas interviews are going on. I got interviewed by the propritor of the travels. After that they said am selected and need to pay 30000 rupees first. After that they told me to take medical from their clients clinic. After making payement, they even call me. Every time when i call they said no updations. After 5 months they said a reason regarding company. When i talked with company they said the reason is fake and also this agency is fake. After that came to know that this is fake travels and they just rolling the cash. They are willing to refund cash after months. Till then they are rolling the cash. They dont give any copies of documents such as labour agreement copy etc. I did nt find anyone got job from here. Got contacts of many aplicants who have same situations here. Also i find many others make reviews here. Please dont go to them and please dont give cash. They are fraud.
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0