NoBroker Customer Care
NoBroker Technologies Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

NoBroker Customer Care

NoBroker Technologies Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube

Good

NoBroker Complaints & Reviews

Pujasahu on Sep 4, 2018
It is the worst site.
I am a software engineer, can check, by using my profile name on it nascom site. I have been requesting to actiavte my properties online. It has been 3 onths and every time i call the callers just fake accent and talk for fun and disconnect. That all the nobroker.com does.
But, also, i should say, they guidede me twice, thats all, it will get activated tmrw/tmrw/tmrw and that day never comes.

[Sep 04, 2018] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Nobroker — worst movers and packers service

Vishal14101986 on Sep 1, 2018
    Go for some local vendor individually but don't go with no broker movers and packers service.
    1) first of all they...
    Complaint category Movement & Delivery

jaya mohanty on Aug 16, 2018

I have taken nobroker paid services and they committed that within 12 days i should get house based on my choice. Unfortunately i had bad experience like they are not taking to owner and just schedule meeting with us. Same kind of incidence i faced multiple times and then they have proper excuses to hidden this. There are some more which i am disclosing here.

So i can say now they are giving ad that "take nobroker services and relax", but honestly saying its just vice versa. You have to follow up with them, they are not proactive as they said.

Hence before taking the services, please think twice as i already lost money here, so i am just giving alert "think twice"

[Aug 16, 2018] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I was not informed prior about my plan expiry and I have not utilized my plan. Poor customer care. Calling only for unnecessary things.

Rashmi Mukund
      I had opted for money back guarantee for rs 7668 and was told that i would be refunded the money including with gst if they don't find a tenant within 2 months or if we find a tenant through other source. I found a tenant through other means but now they are telling that they are not refunding my amount for xyz reasons which is totally unacceptable also their services are very poor please help me get my money back thanks

[Aug 04, 2018] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Nobroker — not returning money as per money back guarantee tenant plan

Vnsimha
        Not returning money back as guaranteed by them if they cannot get us a client and if we find from other sources. Their service...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

kiranmn124
        Bunch of liars is the suitable name for the company.. POA was executed in the 3rd week of June18 but still waiting for the hard copy. Rental agreement was completed 15 days ago and still waiting for the soft copy.. promptness in collecting money deserves national award post which no ones cares what is happening.. Pathetic service.. Relationship Manger is assigned who will help you only till the payment is paid post which the RM is no where to be seen and you to have beg and cry to get in contact with the so called RM. I have requested for several call backs but only received couple of acknowledgement calls.. Vinayak, Divya ( RM who was of no use at all) Abdul, Chetan ( great agent who placed me on hold for almost 30 mins and when I disconnected and called back got to know that he has left for the day 20 mins back).. I have sent email requesting escalation and updates but the response is that we have requested the team to get in touch with you.. I would have been better off dealing with a local agent or broker as I assumed dealing with no broker would be hassle free but the post payment service of no broker is amazing..

Kiran Nair

[Jul 15, 2018] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

dhrutiman
          Sales Team MRITYUNJAY will first commit and fleece money and later you realize that the RM RAHUL IS (+[protected] is only relying on google map and trying to fool you which means he has no idea but just try to act he knows the location.RM have an idea about locality you choose but still will suggest you properties blindly as trade pundits.NO broker actually worse than brokers, because when you pay to brokers they actually take the responsibility on their shoulder. While here responsibility is all yours. You yourself have to search properties online and most of which are below average, with higher rent.when asked for leads, it took them 5-6 days to come back with leads. Those leads were already there in app. So why it took 5-6 days for them to revert? So clearly what they are bothered about is money and nothing else.Remember only when house onwer list their properties only then NObroker team is able to identify people to make buffoon out o[censored]s.

I was fooled into purchasing Relax plan and but there is no relax on you.Rahul says if you relax your budget more you will get better options.so who should relax after taking relax plan customer or NOBROKER ?...very comfortable answer.

[Jul 07, 2018] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

balamv
            I placed an order for the agreement print as i am not a local person from bangalore. I paid 299 for the agreement for 1st copy + 299 for additional original as tenant wanted one + 100 for the courier charges.

I had been following up for the last three days on the status of the agreement and they mentioned that document had been dispatched, through not well known courier to my destination, with no further info. When i asked for the tracking information they said they would share it but had not done so. Today when i called and shouted at them on the agreement, they mentioned they don't have the tracking information of the dispatch done and they would arrange a fresh copy sent today.

Totally highly unprofessional. Would never ever recommend this to any one

[Jul 04, 2018] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Received the courier after the chase yesterday but the agreement sent was not the final draft which I had shared with them. They do not have check on what was requested and what is being sent.

On top of that I had made payment for 2 copies of the agreement in original but they had sent only 1 copy of it. When I inquired they mention that it would be treated as 2 request and sent 2 courier etc.

As, I am completely let down I had asked them not to send anything more and refund the amount paid for the extra copy.

I had decided to get the other arranged by some locally in Bangalore instead of hearing their stories.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Nobroker — refund of money under super money back plan

Ramasamy Subramanian
              I would have given a 0 star if option was there.
              I enrolled for super money back plan on march 30 208. I was assigned...
              Complaint category Real Estate

Janhavi Prabhu
              Hi.,
              The worst experience ever. We had opted for shifting with nobroker packers and movers services but ended up in mess.
              The appointment was booked in advance for 6 pm on saturday but noone shiwn any courtesy to get back to us even post 8pm. Nobody answered the call on cargo side and even the custemer care executive did not help on the issue.
              Worstthing was they even dint bother to offer new confirmed timing for the shifting booked even thought the slot was booked withthe advace amount paid online.
              Don't ever go fir nobroker. They just cyt your calls when you try to reach them out for assistance as if they have many more costimers to take care of.

[May 26, 2018] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              After listing property for sale, they keep sending frantic sms stating ""find most suitable house?""
              Tired of everyday sms
              Email after email to [protected]@nobroker.in and other id of mr..dey, there is no response AT ALL
              This com is shameless and has no class and the team is list bothered having no brains and logic
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Nobroker — relax plan

vishnu.music
                Their relationship manager sowmya was in touch with me for initial couple of days and then she disappeared. There was no way...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Naren S
                I need to make the following complaint in my shifting. i have paid the following money to the guys who came. my quote is only 8000rs and i have 1000 rs as advance.

8400 rs for shifting
                400rs- hundred rupees for each guy
                100rs - for tea and biscuits
                200rs - for activa petrol the guy has put only 50 rupees

additionally my CFL bulbs has not reached me yet. the bulbs will cost around 2000rs . its been a week still i am yet to receive my CFL bulbs.

i am also noticing few small things are missing like a small clock, a power bank etc

The complete experience was horrible. i am planning to share in my experience in my company forum (3000 employees) and in my social media page unless these issues are resolved within tomorrow. i am ok to be charged more but i hate cheating and false promising.

whether it is supreme packers or No broker, sort the things out and get back to me.

[May 11, 2018] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

Nobroker — refund for super money back plan-rental property

ramaru10
                  I registered my property (3bhk, sobha ivory, pune) with nobroker since nov'17 in super money back plan as i am an nri. The...
                  Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Nobroker — pathetic service

isp2k13
                  Firstly ur service was pathetic - no follow ups on time. One relationship officer ignored my emails regularly and complained...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Nobroker — packers and movers false promise

Sharon Charles
                  Hi friends,

Please don't book no brokers packers and movers for any reason and any time. Fully fake peoples,...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Movement & Delivery

nehaverma2307
                  I have register with no broker 9th april 2018 and its been almost 10 days i haven't got any proper property as per my requirement, not even a single visit. They have assigned a relationship manager to me and she is not at all active. I have explained her all my requirements but till date she never suggested me any property which is worth visiting. I have complained to no broker several time regading same and requested them to change my relationship manager but they didn't. Everytime i get the same reply from them that we have escalated your issue. I have asked for refund, one of their colleague is saying we will refund the amount another one is saying we cannot its non refundable.

So basically we have registered ourselves with no broker so that we dont have to follow up with on=wners and broker but now i have to keep following up with no broker, owner and their existing tenants. I have gone to visit one proeprty after confirming multiple times with no broker and when i reach there no one was available to show the flat.

I want my money back and i dont want to deal with no broker anymore.

[Apr 18, 2018] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by nehaverma2307 Apr 17, 2018
                  @NoBroker

nmmishra
                    Nobroker is a made with state-of-the-art technique to make people fool who are struggling for flat on rent while saving their money. Clapping hands to ceo (Deliberately writing it in small letters as you do not deserve for the big one) you should rather write a book "count your money before i catch it"

I bought my freedom plan. I found out that the property i visited having wrong information published in nobroker site. Property with owner name rohan tayade in mumbai goregoan east is getting displayed with lift available and accordingly i confirmed with owner also as lift is my primary requirement. But when i visited the property i found that there is no lift. I complain to mr aman in customer support, after cross checking he assured me that i will get reimbursement of 1 contact back to my account which i have not got yet. My whole money time and effort gone in vain when going to see the site. As per mr aman no broker does not cross verify the ad posted by owner. #... What does mean by buying plan. If it is not verified by nobroker i can get the same facility in other sites free of cost. If it is not cross verified by nobroker it means no ad is 100% reliable then why should i waste my money effort and time just seeing the site and finding the property with missing amenities. I asked aman from customer care to connect to his manager he told that this issue is not such that can be escalated to his manager level. I asked amam again if i can talk to your ceo (I thought there is one person in any org who is available atleast to listen his customer complain) but again he denied to give it. Believe me mr ceo this happened to me next day also i found another property with wrong information i have given my feedback for both property you better can check my account and its information.

So now it means that mr ceo "you caught my money before i could count it".

Nobroker is not a professional organisation but it is a shop run by a bunch of immature and unprofessional people. Congratulation to you mr ceo you are now ceo of a shop.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

NoBroker.in — no broker packers and movers

Sajena
                      We booked packers and movers service for 30march 2018though we recieved message and confirmation on booking no one turned...
                      Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Thulasiram Kommineni
                      I took paid service from nobroker.com as they promissed me that they will show plenty of properties with my expectations. But they didn't shown even single property and they were saying my plan got expired so so another 2.3k to extend the service. While taking this plan they said that they have many properties in that location with my requirements.

Mayur5c44
                        My experience working with nobroker technologies was great until a # manager joined the sales team. He feels punjabi is the smartest of all mankind, so he started creating gang of #s, instead of working on customer service. His way of working is by threatening employees of loosing their job or salary and forcing them to work. Many efficient employees had to quit company bcz of the # manager and his "chelas" (Bucket catchers). Finally team built with hard work is going into junk bcz of few idiotic heads.

Recently Discussed

9 hours 55 minutes ago
                          Rent payment
                          9 hours 57 minutes ago
                          Nobroker
                          fraud transaction with my sbi credit card
                          2 days ago
                          Nobroker
                          False claim to customers- Took Payment and didnt deliver the service
                          2 days ago
                          Nobroker
                          want to stop sms from nobroker
                          5 days ago