NoBroker
NoBroker Technologies Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

NoBroker Customer Care

NoBroker Technologies Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
204-A2, Genesis Apartment, Outer Ring Road, Ibblur Village
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Near Suncity Apartments

+91 81 0755 5666  [Whatsapp]

Good

NoBroker related photos (174)

NoBroker Complaints & Reviews

Nobroker — no response from no broker and om namo packers & movers

Naga Aditya Addepalli on Apr 6, 2019
We regret choosing them to relocate our household goods .
As usual, they promise you excellent service but get nothing...

Harikrishna Dasari on Apr 5, 2019
I have booked a house shifting slot with nobroker packers and movers and they have confirmed me a slot 31/03/2019 (1 pm).

I have paid the initial token amount and their relationship manager called me and confirmed about the slot and shifting date.

On the day of shifting they have not come and not informed me that they are not coming.

packers and movers from nobroker booked and they didn

[Apr 05, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nobroker — movers and packers

pradip chondhekar on Apr 4, 2019
    This is not a company at all, these are small team of 4-5 people i guess who do this as a part time and some how managing...

Nobroker — packers and movers

Pratik9107 on Apr 2, 2019
    I booked a packers and movers services from no broker on 30th mar'19 and was was completely disappointed. It was the worst...

Nobroker — furniture on rent

Sajmiraa on Apr 2, 2019
    I took 2 bhk combo light on rent from no broker, my order no. Is 1153. After placing the order and all the payments were done....

Vijay Chaudhary on Mar 29, 2019
    Worst experience, shifted from ghaziabad to mumbai, nobroker connected me to made easy cargo movers and packers. I booked morning slot for movement, but the packing was completed at 12 in the night. The packers were highly unskilled, had to give instructions throughout.
    Once consignment reached mumbai, i received intimation from truck driver that goods will be delivered but no unpacking (As much included in plan) will be possible as he has to quickly go for next delivery. When i insisted about unpacking to which i am entitled as per plan, he abruptly disconnected the phone. I spoke to made easy guy, who said he will speak to the truck driver. Three days passed in between before consignment was finally delivered. I called nobroker several times in these 3 day, as you can imagine, but every time new person attended the call, and i had to tell entire story right from the beginning. Each time response was completely of no help at all. Nobroker doesn't track the consignment during movement, and therefore the are completely clueless about the status at al times. As a matter of fact, they sent movement completion email before it actually got completed and asked for feedback. They claim to assign one movement supervisor to monitor the movement from whom we can get help and status anytime during movement, but that guy was never approchable during entire movement.

Worst team, with no importance given to customer after they have taken the money. Don't put your high value goods at risk with their highly unprofessional vendor partners.

[Mar 29, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nobroker — movers and packers

pradip chondhekar on Mar 28, 2019
      Team no broker,

Worst service provider, least bothered about customer, once order is placed there job is done.
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Smrithi Rayen on Mar 25, 2019
      I had taken the freedom plan for a requirement for commercial property in bangalore.

This payment of 1178 rupees was an absolute waste of time, money and energy.

How can you'll not check the advertisements posted on the website?
      Is there absolutely no value for you customers time?

This was by far my worst experience with nobroker.

None of the properties listed are exactly in the same place as listed.
      Image. Png

Adugodi main rd, chikku lakshmaiah layout,, adugodi, bangalore

This address is completely incorrect, the owner says his property is in whitefield and the address is stated as adugodi.

Image. Png

No mention of the property being a cloud kitchen.

Image. Png

Says it is in rmz millenia, is a garage inside the opposite lane.

Image. Png

This property does not reflect the rent of the area, it is absolutely overpriced.

This is absolutely fraudulent services from nobroker, i have called 3 times but no response has come in.

[Mar 25, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nobroker — very poor services after taking & paid for freedom plan

Sarophansda on Mar 25, 2019
        I have been assisted by one of their representatives and told me to pay for 1178 rs. As per their plan i will get 25 contacts...

Manjula Velu on Mar 23, 2019
        I have taken a house from no broker app, the owner name is srinivas he has mentioned as 24 hours water and but ther is no water at all here all wrong things mentioned in app.. And also taken extra money and still did not give agreement for the house.. He is taken our money and now not picking the call. Now he is saying he is not owner.. The owner stays in abroad.. All the pending bills for this house we had to pay
        ...

[Mar 23, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nobroker.com — bad service after paying for premium package

Praswap on Mar 7, 2019
          I had taken premium service package of around 10, 000 inr to get me a tenant. It had 2 month money refund guarantee if they...

Tasneem Boxwala, MBA, SPHR, PMP on Mar 6, 2019
          I have availed service of nobroker company for poa on february 20th and it has been a very disappointing experience.
          On that day, nikhil from nobroker call me 10-15 times to make the payment and later once the payment was done, he said now your case will be handled by avinash. After that day till today they are just troubling by making me wait the whole day for service transaction to be closed and then end of the day will say the concern team member is on weekoff so someone else will get in touch with you. A new representative will call in the evening assuring that the poa will be on week off. This is going on since past 2 weeks.
          I also wrote to amit aggarwal, ceo of the company and since past couple of days he is on the copy of all mails but he is not responding and is quite okay with this.

[Mar 06, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nobroker — i didn't get refund or plan extension even after taking money back plan.

mens006 on Mar 4, 2019
            I mahindra reddy c v had taken rental owner money back plan of rs 7665 for owner money back plan, in mobile no [protected]...

Samantha88 on Mar 2, 2019
            Akhilesh (Sales guy) the person over the phone, sounded real nice, but all he wanted was to make a sale with false promises.. Please check the recordings, promised me a plan with installation, which supposedly didn't exist. It was lies and just a tactic to sell a service. After the payment was made he would disconnect the call when you need him the most and will not call back. You guys are liars and cheat people. I had a horrible moving experience. I was assigned a relationship
            Manager (Rm) sreedevi and never got to speak to her as she was on leave.. Why was i assigned to sreedevi in the first place? I requested for a call back and no one got back to me.. And when i call you guys you seem to hang up.. Also the packers firstly come two and a half hours late.. Use cheap material; cartons, bubble wrap and are very careless. I've also had a few items missing (Books, shampoo, creams, chocolates etc) and not happy about it. Very unprofessional team of nobroker. I've been following up since then. Sreedevi went through the recordings and agreed the sales guy was lying and promised will look into the matter. But she has disappeared and i've understood she has left nobroker. I was promised a call back from another rm called hussain and that's not happening well. Disgusting service, you guys put people in a lot of trouble and inconvenience.

[Mar 02, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nobroker — refund not processed

sudhanshu laddha on Feb 22, 2019
              I have requested for refund of my fee and they dropped me a mail saying refund is initiated but i did not get any payment...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Nobroker — lies

Sherif278 on Feb 20, 2019
              I subscribed to nobroker in search of a house for rent. They gave me 25 owner contacts. But many of the contacts...

Nobroker — super relax plan

Indira40 on Feb 19, 2019
              We bought the super relax plan on the suggestion and advice of their salesperson vinay varghese on friday, february 16, 2019...

Shilpa Mudiganti on Feb 8, 2019
              I tool their money-back guarantee plan on 1 january 2019 with my requirements for a house and budget. The plan had a clause that the refund will be given if i found a house as per my requirements and budget on my own and not thru nobroker.
              The relationship manager was showing places which were not as per my requirements but in my budget. I told him to look for places that match my requirements and that i don't mind if the budget exceeded as long as my requirements were matching. He agreed to this and sent some places outside by initial budget and location specifications and then proceeded on leave and nobody catered to my requirements. I started looking for the houses on my own and also had to hire another broker as my date to vacate was nearing.
              I found a place of my requirements and now they are denying a refund claiming that the refund can be given only if the budget matches the requirements shared with the relationship manager at the time of agreement. There is no clause that says i cannot change my requirements after a few days especially since the relationship manager was showing me places which were not good and then went on leave and nobody sent me new leads. The relationship manager did not tell me that changing requirements was not possible and that if i did so, and found a place on my own i will not get a refund. How am i to know this if he doesn't tell me and instead starts looking for places as per the changed requirements?

[Feb 08, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nobroker — alexa 2 bhk package [Resolved]

sssaa on Feb 6, 2019
                I ordered for Alexa 2 BHK combo package and Smitha was the one assisting me, she was very good and managed to solve all my...

toneeluu on Feb 4, 2019
                Please dont use nobroker service. They have worst customer service. Till the time you pay their fee many follow ups will be done by the customer service. Once you pay, its very hard to reach out to the customer service. They never respond to mail or phone or whatsup. They use aramex as a courier and that is also the worst courier service in the world. You will just see your consignment is "in transit" but they dont have any dedicated customer service to which you can call for the status.

I will never recommend to anyone to use this service.

[Feb 04, 2019] NoBroker customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Rent was transfered on 22nd Jan2019 and it has to credited on 24th Jan 19
                still it was not credited even after updated the correct details.

RP-19612