Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies
ANI Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:
+91 80 6735 0904  [Regd Office]

Registered Office
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034
Tel: +91 80 6735 0900
Fax: +91 80 6735 0904

Headquarters
Maruthi Infotech Center, A Block - 5th Floor, Challaghatta, Bengaluru 560071
Tel: +91 80 4665 5300

Bad

Ola Cabs / ANI Technologies Complaints & Reviews

I have booked cab from soiltech (India) pvt ltd. Plot no 119, subplot no 39, ramtekdi industrial area. Near sangam press. Ramtekdi, hadapsar, pune 411013.
My drop point is kharadi just 8.7 km.
Cab number - mh 12 pq 1860
But cab driver traveled with wrong direction & i am new in pune city, i didn't know about roads, and cab driver moving me at wrong places.
When i realized that cab driver moving me wrong places, i left the cab at viman nagar. He took 400 rs from me.
Ola driver cancelled d rides he was very rude to us...he was shouted at us n cancelled rides after that it was charged rs. 50 and it was not our fault...and why we will give 50 ???? It was the driver mistake...we loss our time near abt half n hour we are waiting for him bt he cancelled

I booked a cab for my guests on may 15, 2018 (Reference no. Crn[protected]). I just realized on may 21, 2018 when we were casually discussing about something else that your driver collected a cash of rs. 300 while the trip charge only rs. 259 and that also was already deducted from my ola money account. I would have been okay if it had happened by mistake. But i don't think that was the case. I find this to be a fraudulent transaction because i was never told by ola that this happened and my money was not reversed. Also the amount he demanded was more than the trip charge. All this with my guests who visited us from a different city! Imagine what my guests would have thought when i booked the cab and let them paid the money. This is an extremely unacceptable level of service from ola. I request you to investigate this and take appropriate action immediately.

I reported this to ola on facebook, linkedin, twitter and also through their support email address. I got the same response from all of them. The response is, after 72 hours from the time of transaction, they don’t entertain these complaints. Is it fair? Is it okay to cheat a customer if he doesn’t get to know about it for 72 hours? I would have appreciated if the response said that they would investigate it and let me know. The outright rejection of my complaint doesn’t go well with the reputation that ola enjoys in the market. I would like to complain this to the highest level of ola management as well as any consumer forum that can look into this issue and force them to change an extremely customer unfriendly policy of this kind.

Thank you and look forward to your positive response.

Bharathiraja r

I am sixtynine years old and from bhubaneswar orissa with mobile no [protected].
      I had booked ola from my mobile. I do not get the driver's telephone number and generally get calls from drivers to cancel the bookings. As they are from far off place and disconnect. The penalty is being levied over me.
      I appeal to exhonerate from the penalty of rs 150 so far on me. Today i got an otp but could not get direction where to feed.
      Generally, the pick up points are erroneous though i book from those stations being located there. Hence the cancellation charges may please waived one time.
      Make the monile booking more friendly for senior citizens.
        Today morning i came from my native place and go down at jalahalli cross, bangalore. As soon as i got down i booked taxi of...

On 26th may 2018, around 8:30 to 8:45pm, we were at western express highway near virvani when an ola cab driver forcefully banged our car several times. The car which the driver was driving was hyundai xcent and the number was : mh 47 y 0721. As there was traffic congestion we were waiting at the side to get it cleared. When the driver drove into the gap and banged our car. When confronted, he started using abusive language and assaulted my mother. He banged our car once again and insulted us.
        It is my humble request that strict action should be taken against the driver at the earliest.

On 21.05.2018 i booked ola from my house which is just next to rahmathnagar childrens park. I gave the drop location as sri sarada college for women, ariya kulam. The driver muthukumar v attended my phone call and asked me to cancel the ride because the drop location is sri sarada college. He told that from there he will not get any booking after dropping me and asked me to cancel. I did not want to cancel and he cancelled it himself. This should not happen as it is my working place

Actually on may 23rd have booked an ola micro and amount shown was 228. After getting into the cab it was. 421 and when i checked it is in prime sedan. I have no other go other than paying the driver. The ola drivers are so pathetic and they never accept ola money and debit card payments. What a chaotic service and it is deliberately done to swindle people's money. A service without a customer care a number provided as such will never picked up. How can a service requested could change without my consent?? I demand an explanation and need compensation of my hard earned money... Crn# [protected]. I need justice it is my blood and sweat.. I need an answer.

Sathiyamoorthi

Its not regarding a particular incident but a repeated one. As a ola customer i book a cab, wait for the cab to arrive. The cab driver reach the point, calls and ask for a location and then cancels the ride.

If the driver do not want to serve please let ask them to cancel as soon as they receive a request. Making the customers wait for a long time doesn't make any sense.

If a customer cancels the cab, its charged 25rs. Dont the ola should refund rs 25 if the driver cancels it.

Whenever there is an urgent requirement for cab, its never available.

If it rains, cabs are not available.

Cabs are not there during peak hours

Should it seriously take 2-3 hrs to book a cab. Ola please answer.

No cabs are available during office hours. By mistake if it gets booked, the driver cancels it.

I think ola services have been to introduced to ease the travel in metro cities. I guess very few of then take a enjoy ola ride on weekends.

If ola cannot serve the purpose of the need to help the commuters please ask your drivers not to fool around.

There is a huge problem of ola cab in bangalore city.

Request ola to bring some strict rules on cancelling the cab request by the drivers that too after communicating with passenger.

Dear ola, try to understand.

It has really made the life easy by introducing such a cab services. Most of the customers who travels are ladies. And if your drivers cancels the scheduled cab it really gets difficult for us to manage both time and security.

At least empathize with the security of the female customers.

I am seriously very sad and angry with this attitude of the drivers and ola booking system.

I know no action will be taken. But yes, this is my feel towards ola and its really disappointing.
              I am a user of Ola cab.register mobile no.[protected].
              today evening i book an Ola cab in which i have lost my phone.the Ola driver name ARJUN DAS with mobile no. [protected].
              he can`t pick my call and switch off his own number also.
              what can i do ? please help me immediately

I booked a ola cab today. This was my worst experience with them.
                Problem i faced:
                I booked cab on date 25 may 2018 at 9:00 am. I called him to know about how much time he will take to come at my pick up location? He said he is on his way. I called him again after 10 minutes, he misbehaved with me and told him that why i am calling him again.
                After then he called me and asked about my location and i shared right information with him. He again called i shared the right way to reached at my destination but he did not come and cancelled the ride.
                After 30 minutes he cancelled the ride.

Detail of incident
                Date: 25 may 2018
                Car model : silver etios
                Car number: pb01b - 3563
                Driver name: kulwinder singh
                Contact no.: [protected]
                He did n't even pick my call after this.
                driver cancelled the cab

Dear Concern,
                  firstly I booked the ola cab a day ago for outstation ride round trip, then driver came approx 45 min. prior to the timing I booked.
                  I came on my pick up point then he asked directly for cash when I refused to give he cancelled the cab.
                  Ola gave me another cab but that was fully in bad condition whose front mirror was cracked, AC was not working, no tab, no wifi and seat covers were torn ed.
                  Still I reached at my first destination by hook and requested driver to repair the AC ASAP.
                  After an hr when I finished my work I asked driver to come as my work was finished but he said i[censored] agree to go without AC then I will come else wait for an hr.
                  Anyhow I escalated the matter but when call was transferred to Senior department then they disconnected the call.
                  I waited for driver for 2 hr in hot sun on the road but he dint came and reported in his company (OLA) I am disconnecting the call.
                  Finally I came back through public bus.

This was ridiculous experience with OLA cabs.

The same would repeated with any body or any time.

Please dear friends escalate this matter else any body can cancel at any time and OLA cabs are asking full payment after these issues. So shameful and inhumanity attitude they have.
                  Charging unnecessary Rs 25/- on driver denying duty.
                  Like what happened today Ref number OSN [protected]. Why the passenger pay Extra amount for driver denying duty. Very bad service of OLA in bbsr.
                    Hi team,

I am ashalatha singu today morning i booked the auto from koramangala to command hospital the driver...

Driver was not having the mcd and jumped the toll plaza. Suddenly caught by toll officers and penalised with 600 rupees. He was not having cash hence requested me to do the payment.
                    After getting confirmation from ola executive i have done the payment and th3 agent assured that it will be refunded back. Now ola is not returning the amount saying no payment is made at mcd toll.
                    Moreover i have the toll receipt as well. I have contacted a lawyer and will be sending legal notice to the ola registered office. I have the proofs with me.

I will not recommend ola to any of my friend / colleagues.

Inspite of putting complaint for the car booking number crn [protected] for 4 times via phone, via email from
                      May 3, 2018, why are you not able to solve the issue?
                      Ihired the cab for 8 hours. After dropping me at a place,
                      When | called up the driver to pick me up again, he told me
                      That his car got locked from outside and was unable to stop
                      The trip or pick me up. I had to hire another cab with high fare
                      To pickup my small kid from the bus stop wherel found him
                      Crying all alone as i got late because of your careless driver.
                      Who is responsible for the following?
                      1. For the car getting locked from inside
                      2. For getting another ola with higher fare
                      3. For getting late to receive my son
                      4. For the overall change of the schedules
                      5. For charging me rs 1849 in ola credit when i could only
                      Use the car for just 3 hours.
                      6. For returning me only rs 336, when i should get back the
                      Money for 5 hours which i couldn't use due to your driver's
                      Fault.
                      7. Your credit department is asking me to clear the fraudulent
                      Ola credit charge.
                      From my first pickup point till i called up the driver, i had used
                      The car for 3 hours then why did you charge me for the whole
                      Trip?
                      Please reply asap with proper solution and not with any false
                      Assurance.

Why are they charging my ola credit wallet with rs 1513. Why are they not waiving off the amount from my wallet. Charge me for using your car for 3 hours only. Why should i clear ola money wallet with your rs 1513 in full added to my ola credit wallet

While i booked auto the destination was within 4km and the fare was 30rs.in spite of repeated reminders the driver took the long route without any specific reason. We have to pay the double fare i. E 60rs which should not be the case. The apps which providing services to customers should take care of this type of issue. Because of driver's fault customer should not suffer. We are late because of the long route which was not at all required and also charged more than the actual.in ola app there is no platform to write mail regarding your concern.
                        difference in fare shown before booking and fare collected
                        difference in fare shown before booking and fare collected

Today, in peak office hours, I booked an Ola cab from home to work, and contacted the driver when he was 3 mins away. He asked me for directions to my home and said he's coming. Suddenly I see the ride being cancelled from his end ! I kept calling him and he kept cutting my calls. What sort of a behavior is this? Expect Ola to take action against him. His contact number is [protected].

Myself amrutha bt booked an ola auto yesterday from my place in which my mom had to travel and i paid the bill through ola money. And even i informed the driver through cal i paid in ola money. But when my mom got down in the location as she was unaware of prepayment he collected the same bill amount from mom. I hope you will look into it and return back my money. It is very unfair and i am disappointed with this kind of driver
                            Auto details

I am complaining cause constantly ola showed no rides for share ride for exact 1 hour from jogeshwari, mumbai or any near by location for that matter, on[protected]. Not even ola auto was available. I had to travel by train to dadar and then book my ride. Also i had purchased share pass for 24 km and still they did not apply the said amount for my ride and overcharged me. Also none of their customer numbers work or respond. Bad service. Very disappointed.

It is unfortunate to inform you that 03 rides have been booked on 10th march, 2018 at 08.37 am, 08.45 am and 08.49 am from behela to alipore mint but above 03 (Three) rides have been cancelled immediately as drivers of the cabs are far away from my residence. It is seen that 02 (Two) rides have been penalized of rs. 50/- each.

It is requested to remove the penalties against my account so that i can avail your cab again.

Rajib kairal

I have never seen such a absurd services in my life, i feel i would pass a message to close the services of ola i have booked ola recently and its pre booked at last minute they cancelled the ride and i missed my train do you people give my train fare back u wont... Is this a service if you people dont know to make the business shut the bussiness.

I received otp late, as ola servers were down. This was informed to the driver. And driver started the ride. Shortly after, revived otp which was communicated to the driver. At the end of the ride. The complete fare of ride was deducted from ola money. However driver charged extra 10 rs. When explained to the driver alongwith invoice that the complete fare has been deducted. Driver resorted to publicly shouting at the cutomer and being extremely aggressive displaying signs of physical abuse. The driver verbally also abused customer. Who was at no fault.

This driver should not be allowed to be associated with ola.
                                    As a customer it has caused me great anguish. I do not wish to avail ola services in the future. Resolve this issue at the earliest. And i request for evidence of resolving this issue.

Due to such an incident, my colleagues and those known to me are discontinuing availing ola services in the future.