[Resolved]  Passport office No Update — Passport Office Bareilly - No answer provided for my query

This side Prashant Jain, This is to bring in your notice that i have applied for my passport on the date[protected] from my district passport office Etah U.P. they gave me a file number to track the status of my passport but when i am trying to track it from website(http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/statusTracker/trackStatusIn... its says "The status of the entered File Number is not available in the system " , when i am trying to contact via phone(Voice:[protected], 2549048 ) it says the phone number does not available , i am very disappointed with this poor service.
I have dropped a mail regarding same issue to E-mail: rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in but there is no reply from any one.

Please find the below mention detail for your help:

NAME PRASHANT JAIN
PLACE: ETAH, UTTARPRADESH
FILE NUMBER: BL04Z[protected]
DATE OF BIRTH:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 04:07:34
Complaint comments  6 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

PASSPORT OFFICE — file number updation

dear sir,
i applied my passport in e-seva till know my file number is not updated, the file number given to me is HYDH00099809

passport — Updation of documents

Just to inform you that when all the documents were submitted as per the requirement, but still the status was showing as " Please furnish attested copy of your school certificate OR birth certificate, in support of your date of birth ".

After this I had submitted 03 documents against the birth proof 03 days before but still I'm getting the same status.

I think it should get updated hardly with in 24 hours but its not true in my case.

Sir, I want to know about the documents and fees that have to be submit for getting a passport within 15 days.
Kindly do confirm me about the same thanks

passport — no updates about my passport

hello i am SHIVAPRAKASH GUNDA from gulbarga ,karnataka. i have applied for passport from gulbarga regional office on 25/8/10. i was called for police verification after one and half month in mid of october .
after that i am regularly checking for status of application on website but it is displaying as no database found. i have enquired in local passport office and police station also but they are not responding well. i dont know whom to concern. i need my passport urgently.
please help to get my passport soon

my details
NAME : SHIVAPRAKASH GUNDA
FILE NO: G005734
DATE OF SUBMISSION: 25/08/10.
mobile :[protected]
Email id: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

PASSPORT OFFICE — passport not getting

my daughter guruchandan kaur bassan applied for passport in kolkata no A057790 in year 2008. after completing all formalities tll date we have not received passport. they asked us to apply three times we have done it. now no answer from passport office please look into matter.

complain — not answer

hi sir
I am complaining 3rd times but no one can answer me,

I am sending the message to ( [protected]@yahoo.com )
but he doesn't reply

I am paying the fees so why my prize doesn't reach to me.

best regards