Pizza Hut India Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Load

Pizza Hut India related photos (727)

Pizza Hut India Complaints & Reviews

Neha Karpe
Payment by Card is not ticket on the bill in spite of specifically mentioning it. My last three on call order to Pizza hut, i have strictly mentioned that payment will be done by Credit card only. The customer care executive also updated the bill "THIS IS WHAT IS TOLD TO ME ON PHONE". But while receiving the delivery, no cc machine check is available on the bill, and therefore i need to collect all the left over cash from my wallet. This is very embarrassing to tell the delivery guy that I'm out of cash, while I strictly mentioned to get the card machine. This has happened THRICE. I think I might opt for other pizza options from next time !! Pizzas are good, service is BAD !
Payment by Card is Unchecked on my Pizza hut bill THRICE.. ** Correction in subject line

Reetu sahrey
    I ordered for 4pan pizza at 8:58pm.my given delivery time was 35minutes. but i got a call at 10pm that it will take 1 more hour for ur order delivery.my kids were waiting for pizza.it was d worst thing ever. I will suggest to my all near dear never ever deal with pizza hut. I m badly disappointed with ur service n behaviour. 0 ranking Mo-[protected]

worst customer service
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Harshita Rukhaiyar
      I ordered a pizza today...its a rainy day so delivery time was extended for 45 mins...i didnt recieved the pizza for 45 min and when i called back at main no they said pizza has yet not dispatched..when i asked will i get it for free since time was already passed i got a flat answer from the manager of MSX Mall greater noida that i wont get any free pizza i ll have to pay for the complete order.This has not only happened once even on the regular day my pizza is late and i have to pay either full amount or i have to return the pizza...I want to mention one more point the place where i live is just 5 min away from MSX Mall...Its 4rth or 5th time this has happened with me and i am surely not going to order anything more from Pizza Hut because of poor customer care beacuse everytime i have to call back to trace my order inspite of its being duty of management to inform about in case of late delivery ...

vaibhav786
        I had ordered a Online Pizza to Pizza Hut on (Order placed on 30/04/2015 15:37:31). I had received a confirmation mail from Pizza hut that my Pizza will be delivered in next 1Hrs 13 Min. But i Havn't received my Pizza. I had complain to their call centre. But still I havn't received my money back. I am attaching a Confirmation Bill in attachment. Please do the needful

Payment Deducted, Pizza not Received.

Akash Saxena
          On 5 July, I order 2 pizzas from PizzaHut Jailroad. Firstly they denied saying they do not deliver at my location (Harinagar clocktower). Then they agreed saying that "30 mins delivery will not be guaranteed". I was ok. And when the Pizza was delivered, these were different from what I ordered. I ordered 1 chicken tikka Medium and 1 Kadai chicken medium and I got 2 pizzas with "Chicken chunk toppings(probably chicken sausage or hot dog topping)". When I compained, the delivery boy and manager both argued with me saying that Pizza hut has changed its quality over the last 1month. How come chicken tikka and kadai chicken would convert into chicken chunks even if quality is changed? Has the quality been degraded lately? Upon my request, I returned the pizza and took my oneu back but Pizza hut was not courteous enough to give something to me as complement and I had to stay hungry even after such a long wait. This is extremely disappointing. I have permanently switched to Dominos now and would suggest same to my friends/relatives .

Pizzas delivered different from what was ordered

SetiaDiv
            Order refrence :[protected] I placed an order for overloaded veggie pizza and garlic bread exotica . The cheeze and vegetables was not spread properly and was only spread in the centre and not baked . The bread was dry like it is stale . Whereas the pizza was burnt from the corner with vry less cheez and tasteless . Even garlic bread was tasteless as compare to delhi or other outlets of pizza hut tasteless. Garlic bread box looks like an old box .total waste of money . Therefore im attaching the pictures for proof . Please look forward to it .

Rakesh1957
              This is to state about the complete Rude & Unprofessional Behavior by your team at Indirapuram. Yesterday I visited there & ordered a big Overloaded Panner Pizza with Extra Cheese topings. Invoice No.[protected]. POS No. T13102 Order No.[protected] Token No. 173. In this they charged me Rs 60 For Extra Cheese. After preliminary process & once the Pizza is delivered, the actual frustration started as they people are having dingy mindset. I reported them that the pizza is little burnt & is not having extra cheese . The person Standing on Counter Mr MOHNISH said me" sir it is having extra cheese & extra cheese is not good for you health". How can he say that anyways i took that as joke & told him that i have even not taken a single bite from the pizza & you please rework on it & provide me with extra cheese of whcih my daughter is fond of. He staright forward refused & staretd arguing in front of other customers." He even said that aapne kabhi Cheese pizza khaya hai pehle, agar khaya hota to yahaan behas nahi karte aur humara time waste nahi karte." I told him to be courteous to whcih one supervisor type employee from kitchen came out & threatened me" Ho told yeh delivery wale ladke dekh rahe ho, aap akele ho aur yeh saare". Jaate ho chupchaap ya in sabhi ko bahar bulaaon. You can check the CCTV footage of store if you require. I want to know from senior management or customer care of Pizz Hut(If any) you are inviting customer to threaten them if they are complaining about your quality ??? Sir, those people are in a big dilemma and doesn’t know how to treat with a customer…they are wasting time… they are misbehaving with the customer’s…they are not more than nothing…... When i told them i will complaint if my money is refunded as i had not even taken a bite from this pizza as this is not as per Pizza Hut standard, they told weekend pe bheed hoti hai...Kis kis ka dhyaa rakhein???? I have paid money, git an substandard product, being humiliated & threatened by staff of your Aditya mall Center... I am myself regional customer care manager for Bajaj Electricals & very well know how to behave with customers. There are lot of option with me to get pizza Nearby and I will do it but after intimating senior people of Company so that they can know what is happening at the ground level. How there customer’s are suffering… you should know and awaiting your response If I doesn’t get reply from your side with in 24 hrs, then sorry to say I will be bound to escalate this unprofessional behavior on Social Media, facebook, twitter where every one can reach and can post . Even to the marketing people of competitor pizza companies so that they can take the leverage of this & tell actually what’s happening in Pizza Hut with consumers Also I would be bound to write to the CEO, MD & Board of Directors of pizza hut india & worldwide... Rakesh Gupta [protected] [protected]

Suresh badal
                I ordered a dinner big meal along with two Pepsi at 8:15 pm dated 3th June 2015 from my no [protected] at pizza hut delivery no[protected]..person at other end told me that order is worth rupees797 and will be delivered by 8:45..At 8:53 I got a call from [protected] and started asking about my address again..but I am getting regular deliveries at my residence 347, sector-30 A Chandigarh.when I asked him why are you so late and asking my address again..he replied very rudely that I will only deliver when I get from store..I felt very bad and frustrated.I called call centre at[protected] again at 8:54. Call was active for 2:09 min and I was assured that I will get delivery.But I didn't get any delivery...I called again at 9:06 and talked to Mr Talwinder Singh who assured again that delivery is on the way..when I didn't get any delivery I called again at call centre and talked to Chirag who kept me on hold for several minutes.Call remained active for 19 :49 mins..but without delivery or any solution..I told him that I will lodge a complaint in Consumer Complaint..I lost all my hopes.when.I got a call from [protected] at 9:49pm and person told me that he is kapoor and is floor manager at PizzaHut.. and informed me to my astonishment that sector-30 is not covered under delivery and if you want delivery then collect from sector35.only this much he can do.I told him ...Am I a fool? After waiting for 2 hours why will I go to sec 35 and call ended.Isuffered for two hours at the hands of such insensitive people at Pizzahut and taken a pledge not to order in my life from pizza hut

Non delivery of services and harassment by call centre for 2 hours
                Non delivery of services and harassment by call centre for 2 hours

Harish Bangia

My self Jitendra Basra We had placed the order from our company landline Number[protected] and my cell number register at pizza hut [protected] details of order of following items as under :-

Sl No. Items Description Qty

1 Paneer Veg Roma 02 Nos.
                  2 Chicken Supreme 01 Nos
                  3 Exotica 01 Nos.

Yesterday is Wednesday so all the Medium Pizza ( Buy one get one free ) . We had called at least 20-25 times, every time says our delivery person has left from store for delivery. Our Auditors/guests are awaiting till 10.:15 P.M night, but we are sorry to say that no one came to deliver the above mentioned order.

BR

JITENDRA BASRA
                  FIBCOM INDIA LIMITED

deepikak
                    I had ordered pizza on 1st Jul 2015 at 9:00 pm and made the full payment online.The delivery was supposed to happen by 9.30pm but the pizza delivery boy arrived at 10:10pm. I called up the store to check the delay and they suggested that it is taking 45 min for the delivery because of the 1+1 offer going on while 30 min delivery time is clearly mentioned on the website. My order number is[protected] I called up the call center and they told that nothing is possible now and he cant help me because he is not having any record of the transaction made yesterday. This is really a negligent attitude demonstrated by the company in addressing their customers. I have all the proofs with me to prove that the order was late and would like to get my money back.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Pizza Hut — Dead fly in the garlic bread

ashish4186
                      I had ordered food from Pizza Hut, Amar Jyoti Layout, Inner Ring Road, Domlur, Bangalore - 71 outlet on June 30, 2015 at 8:16PM...
                      Complaint category Food

saketghosh
                      My Details: Name – Saket Priyam Mobile – [protected] Home address – 766, Shree Awas, Sector – 18B, Dwarka, Delhi – 110078 I placed an online order to Pizza Hut on the 20th of May 2015. After an hour I received a call from the store saying that my order cannot be delivered as my delivery address is out of their area of service. Since I had already made the payment online I was told that there will be a reversal of the same amount. It has been more than a month now and I have not received the money back into my account. I keep following up with them every other day but I havent been able to get my money back. The very first time when I called them asking about the reversal they said it takes 21 working days. The 2nd time I called they said I will receive a call back from the contact center supervisor, that I never received. The 3rd time I called I was told that the store supervisor will give me a call within 2-3 hours and I did receive a call but from the supervisor of Dwarka store whereas my order was placed to the Gurgaon Sector 14 store, the guy told me that he will let the customer services know about it and I shall get a call accordingly but again I never received a call. I called up for the 4th time today on the 29th of June 2015 and after a long call the customer service representative assured me that I will receive a call from the Gurgaon Sector 14 store supervisor in just about 5 minutes but to my surprise I again did not receive the call so I decided to write a complaint against Pizza Hut. The order details are mentioned below. Order details: Pizza hut Order number –[protected] Order placed on – 20/05/2015 21:10:35 Amount paid – Rs. 468.96 Payment – Made through ICICI net banking Transaction ref – VIN/Yum_Restaur/[protected]/0 Delivery address – 649, O4U Center, Udyog Vihar, Phase 5, Gurgaon Please help. Regards Saket

Neither the pizza was delivered nor did I receive my money back

Balbir
                        i ordered a pizza on saturday eve at 10:53 pm and my order as promised should be delivered by 11:24 pm but it came around 11:30pm for which i informed to cuatomer care that my order is not yet received by me so mr. Sunny the customer care representative offered a discount of 300 on the bill and he said he informed the store manager too. But when inform the same to the delivery person. He refused to give the order and afyer few minutes complete sfore staff was at my home so argument took more than minutes even no discount has been given as per mr. Sameer the store manager they won'y deliver any order after 11pm, then why my order was approved and wy it was delivered an why it was promosed to.me that it should be delivered within 30 minutes. The same i informed to customer care no. Twice but no response had been given yet, they put my call on hold to invite the seniors but no one came forward to talk and even they promised to arrange a call back but nothing has been received yet. I have the sound cliping as well of the cuatomer care Store - ansal plaza near south extension part 2 Order no.is[protected]

paladugu sandeep
                          I had ordered the pizza to be delivered to my home in greater noida where i am staying. i ordered by the phone and the order has taken, but the order delayed to me about for 15 minits, if the order was more than 30 minits its free written ok so i called call centere and spoke to the call center boy, he told me its free, bit the floor manager was very rude and behavior was very worst like an demanded to me to pay the RS 300 i paid for them still the pizza delivery boy is also rude so kindly take the action on this matter ASAP my details raja mobile [protected].

Er Shweta Singh
                            Sir, This complaints is of Floor Manager & Duty Boy & for Unsatisfactory pizza of PIZZA HUT Devyani International Ltd. SC0-10, Phase -5 Mohali for their unethical behaviour with Customer. It was the worst experience with PIZZA HUT as I with my friend visited yesterday (26th June 2015). I got a message from there side BUY ONE GET ONE FREE FOR MEDIUM PIZZA, so we decided to go there, we ordered two pizzas (PANEER VEGORAMA & EXOTICA PAN MED) with extra cheese burst along with two deserts, our ORDER NUMBER IS[protected]. Both of the pizzas were not with extra cheese we all was unhappy with the pizza. I thought they might have forgotten to add some extra cheese to pizzas so I called upon the Duty guy (INDERJEET) on the floor and requested him to change the pizzas. Initially he was arguing and was trying to convince us that there was no problem with pizzas and was trying to convince that the pizza with extra cheese is used to order as cheesey pizza then I asked what dose cheese burst means what dose cheese toping means, even then he was arguing for same. But when we insisted him either to change them or cancel the order then he took one of the pizzas and said he will change it.. Then after this here comes the REAL ANGRY MAN (Harseerat) he was i think floor manager. He dose not have any manners, does not know how to talk to customer, instead of feeling sorry and talking politely he was behaving as if we have done a great mistake of going to pizza hut and was telling that the outlet is not for dining it is for delivery purpose and these type of pizzas are used to deliver only from this outlet. The outlet was for dining purpose also as tables was their. According to me what I think pizza hut pizza should not varry in taste in different outlet of Pizza Hut. WWhen we requested him to change the pizza he directly refused to change, then we requested to cancel our order he refused to cancel the order, then we asked for feedback form he refused and said they don't have it. I don't think this type of misbehaviour of pizza hut staff can be tolerate by any coustomer and i'll strictly suggest all my friends not to visit this outlet of pizza hut. Now it was enough to spoil some one's evening. Immediatley we left the place by not eating the pizzas and we threw both the pizzas in dustbin in front of them still they didn't react. Then we all went to Pizza Hut NORTH COUNTRY MALL, I told them about the incedence they were feeling sorry from there behalf. Then there we had a good time. There pizzas were very good and way of talking was excellent. As a regular customer of Pizza Hut I need some decepelanery action to be taken against the manager of pizza hut Phase-5 Mohali, as because of him we had a horrible experience with pizza hut. Hope that some action will be taken by the department, waiting for your response as soon as possible. You can revert on shweta.[protected]@gmail.com or can contact on [protected]. Attachment of pizzas and bill are given, please do have look on this also. Thanks

Unethical behaviour of floor manager- worst management not even cooked well

drpm
                              Dear Sir/ madam, I made an online Pizza order on the occasion of Mothers Day via order no.[protected] of Rs 713.76 INR at vaishali nagar Jaipur Rajasthan outlet, the Pizza was not delivered and up till now my money has not been refund. Even after 12 times compliants registered at ur official customer support phone number, non of your representatives is able to explain me whether COMPANY WILL REFUND MY PAID MONEY OR NOT. I like to inform company and recommend customers of PIZZA HUT, NOT TO TAKE SERVICES OF YOUR COMPANY AT LEAST ON SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND DARE NOT MADE PURCHASE IN ADVANCE VIA CARDS BECAUSE COMPANY HAS NO POLICY OF REFUND THE MONEY. I like to inform company also if non of their representatives have informed uptill now. Please refund my money. Mr. Gaurav Mathur

ayushi yadav
                                we ordered 2 medium size pizza @ 2:9pm. On one of them we ordered extra topping of cheese which was not present at all. And the quality of pizza was not also up to the mark as the tomatoes present in the topping were stale. kindly see to it that it doesn't happpen again. AYUSHI YADAV email id- aayushi.[protected]@gmail.com

akkkk
                                  last night I Had ordered a pizza(overloaded big pizza) yesterday night around 10:26 pm but the pizza was not delivered. again i called the customer care around 11.25 pm he pick the phone and he told me pizza boy come 15 min at your door step but pizza was not delivered. my son, he is 8 yrs old waiting pizza boy till 12 .00 pm but nobody come & even no response in your side. sir my son was waiting for someone to take the order.so please kindly check and do the action my mobile no is [protected], [protected] please revert back as soon as possible.

Rajindersingh2198
                                    Dear Sir, I am extremely pained while wring this that I have ordered pizza at 2036 on date. Not only the staff was discourteous on my inquiry when the pizza was delivered late by close to 1 hrs.Thd delivery boy made me to talk to Mr Balram as told by him.i was almost on the verg of accepting the order late by 50 minute but he exchanged such an unpleasantries that he compelled me to cancel the order.now I have ordered pizza at this time from other joint at 2145 hrs. Pl note I have been a regular customer and I have been accepting the late deliveries earlier also.This has been mental agony and loosing of peace of mind besides he disrespected and threatened me repeatedly to go complain against him. Looking forward to have just disposal of this feedback Wing Commander Rajinder Singh [protected]

rinki sharma1
                                      Hello sir, I am rinki.Today i have made a credit card payment but i have received message on my phone that my bank make that payment but pizza hut website shows an error message but when i complained to the customer care they sent me an email on my mail id but they haven't done anything.Here i have attach message screenshot and [protected]@gmail.com this is my mail id please contact me here. Thanks & Regards rinki

unauthorized credit card charged .
                                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Recently Discussed

(12 minutes ago)
                                        Eloda.biz
                                        refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                                        (14 minutes ago)
                                        Tata Sky
                                        Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                        (16 minutes ago)
                                        Dotzot
                                        not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                        (1 hours 5 minutes ago)