Pizza Hut India Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Load

Pizza Hut India related photos (727)

Pizza Hut India Complaints & Reviews

kandalusunil
I live in Sector 23, Gurgaon. Pizza Hut gives discount for Ordering Online through their website. However last 3 weeks I have tried ordering but their website is unable to reach their Sector 23A Delivery Center. When tried to place Order phone, they deny to give the same offer. If their system does not work, then they not advertise of the same.

Mr. Shan
    The guy who delivered the pizza he has not come on-time & he made me to wait 20minits on road as well he has not given any bill, even the pizza also it was not hot. it was really a bad experience i never expect this in kanakapura road pizza hut..
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

DipikaGupta
      I have ordered 2 pizza and a cheese garlic bread. My order no. is[protected]placed on 26/09/2015 15:32:20) Delivery time is 26/09/2015 16:03:00 While till 16:21 i have not received any call or my order so i called pizza hut paharganj and told that i have not received my order yet and now it should be free as it crossed the order time. But he denied that we will not deliver it for free as ur address is not our area. While no where I cant find the same. and then at 16:27 i got the call of delivery boy, he was near to my address. I asked him that it should be free by now or else take the order back. So he told me that he'll take the order back. Ideally if the order is under 30 mins as i got the same confirmation while ordering and also on my email so it should be free. This was the wrong argument they were saying that this is not our area while delivery boy said that he was stuck in traffic.
      I have a bad experience which we have never heard from any of the pizza hut

abha_k
        I had ordered two pizzas on 13th September 2015. Billing amount was 576.48. I received my order after 2 hours of estimated delivery time. I had to go and receive my order some place in order to collect it as the delivery boy was not able to provide. My order id is 435601 and delivery Ref #[protected]. I request for refund of the order. I had contacted the Pizza hut store which was incharge but they were enable to help me. I had ordered from 19th main, 23rd cross, 2nd sector HSR layout, Bangalore.

Hjthakkar
          I had order 2 Big Pizzas and 1 Duo Pizza on 19th Sept, 2015 @ approx. 9:05pm. I was informed that pizza would be delivered by 9:36pm. I registered my mobile no. and address on the same day. Correct address would also be available in there call centre recording. After 10pm I received a call from call centre saying that due to some internal technical issues your order has been placed on wrong outlet (Rutu Park Thane), hence pizza is still not delivered and order internally shall be placed on correct outlet (Cine wonder thane) and delivered withing half and hour. From 10:00pm onward I recevied multiple calls from call centre saying your order has been despatched and shall be received within 10 to 15 mins. However since I didn't receive the pizza's I started calling call centre and again received same reply. At 10: 45pm I received SMS saying your pizza's has been despatched and shall be received shortly. However at 11pm I received call from Cine wonder outlet saying your address provided is not lying within our delivery limit, Hence your order would be cancelled. I was mentally harassed by Pizza Hut, hence I would like to sue them and get the compensation.

drvik44
            I ordered online 23 pieces of Loaded Miniz Veg Pizza on 13/09/2015 through pizzahut.co.in at MS Palaya, Bangalore for the Birthday party of my daughter and paid the amount of Rs.552.00 including taxes. But unfortunately, pizzas could not be delivered to me because online it has chosen the wrong branch at old airport road Bangalore and my house is near to their VR pura branch. After I got the call from them, It was requested them to transfer the order to VR Pura branch but it did not happen. While I called them their customer care and spoken with them around 20 min and spending money on phone also, they were not able to do that because of their franchise problem. While I asked them to cancel my order and return my money but they did not return my money yet as they said it will take 21 days which is not acceptable. I need the assistance to: 1. Get my money back without any delay 2. Compensation due to inconvenience caused and spoilage the Birthday party of my daughter. 3. Spend more money to place the order of food After talking with their Regional Manager Shiva also, nothing been done yet and now he is not replying the SMS and phone calls. Rgds, Dr. Vikas Gupta [protected]

sunnygauri
              On 31-aug-2015 we visited pizza hut at Sanjay place agra outlet. Their on ordering pizza for dine in we were served pizza containing worm in base, on complaining about it we were asked to give some time to check on checking they said we apologise for the same. We are regular customers of your pizza hut store and are highly unsatisfied with such quality of products you are using and would never visit your store again

Worm found in pizza base

Nalini Radha
                i have ordered a pizza @8:23 on 19th of September 2015 where i was mentioned that my ordered will be delivered at 9:23. so there it was not just 30 mins it was showing 1 hour that was fine for me i got a cal at 9:30 saying that my order will be late for 30 minutes mentioning that technical issue i do no wht was that technical issue i clear mentioned them that if am getting order by 10 make it else cancel it, he called me after 5 minutes confirming it will be delivered by 10 but still the worst part was it as another 30 minutes delay and finally i got an order at 10:30pm, is this what you mentioned 30 minutes delivery ? To make a delivery it took 2 hours and 10 minutes if you have a technical issue you guys should not confirm a order at all.

Sonika g
                  I ordered veg pizza and got non veg instead without even being informed about.I realised I m eating non veg after the taste seemed weird.this is not d kind of service I except from an international chain...I request you to take immediate action else I m going legal ways.

Veg pizza ordered,got non veg pizza
                  I ordered Pizza at 21.19 with order no Your order no. is[protected]placed on 03/10/2015 21:18:46)
                  Delivery time is 03/10/2015 21:49:00 approximately. AT 11.11 PM I waiting for order to be delivered. With this kind of services, you guys don't deserve to be called MNC & it is better to have order from local shop. I have taken a commitment not to place an order ever to Pizza Hut. Called numerous of time on Helpline 39883988 despite repeated assurance from their end no one turned up for delivery. No one was ready to share Store Number & also supervisor is not ready to talk to customer. We called this customer service or customer torture.

Pawan Annaram
                    Hi, I am writing a complain on pizza hut experience which i had earlier today, It was clearly mentioned in the e mail confirming the order that 4 or more family pizza ordered "30 mins offer is not applicabe", However we have ordered 3 family pizzas and a garlic bread with it and the delivery was delayed and reached us after 30 mins, we had a conversation with the manager and he says the offer is not applicable yet explaining him about the email ive recieved he comes up with lousy excuses. I feel disgraced that it was taken back, i am a pizza enthusiast and been a fan of pizza hut since its launch in india, Hyderabad. Manager working at RTC 'X' ROADS, Hyderabad Telangana- pizza hut is ruiniing its name in the market, Need an action, . Kindly consider it as insult on the consumer and do the needful. Pavan [protected]

Anusak
                      I called the RK salai number 39883988 to place a home delivery order and this is what ensued. When I tried to post the below in their feedback section, it doesn't allow me to do so without providing an email address and a mobile number. Why both? I am just so amazed at the way the employees are trained and also the business model with which your(pizza hut and most pizza chains) outlet works. It is just sell for profit no matter the customer is dissatisfied. And also the fact that you probably don't lose because India is a populous market and hardly anybody protests, So losing out on customers do not hurt your business. I had to repeat like four times to get the employee who was taking my order 4 times for not providing an alternate number. Finally when I began to give my order and expressed preference to not want sweet corn and olives and instead more of jalapenos, he doesn't talk about reducing the value of the order for removing sweet corn and olives but says will charge me additional Rs 65 for jalapenos. I asked him if he was crazy( not proud but its just shocking, how they are not empowered to ensure customer satisfaction) and doesn't care about what a customer wants and he says he would put me through to his manager. When I said I don't want their pizzas, he was more than happy to hang up. Wow! Such behaviour and lack of respect for what the customer wants and your business model of fleecing the customer will not be tolerated in any part of the western or European world. I wish Indians realise their worth and shut you people out for discriminatory treatment of its customers around the world. In the western world, its been my experience where the customer is treated with great respect, one word of dissatisfaction and they replace the order or dont charge for the order and ensure to give incentives for next order so as to not lose customers. Why such scant respect for Indians/or the fancy word of today, emerging markets?

Tarush Kumar Nigam
                        Dear Team, I have done prepaid payment for Pizza via Mobikwik wallet. Balance was deducted from my account but payment was not done to Pizza hut. I already raised issue with Mobikwik team but they asked to contact pizza hut. I need refund for my payment. Thanks, Tarush Mo No: [protected]

Prepaid payment done but pizza not deliver
                        Prepaid payment done but pizza not deliver

Vijay_Bhatia84
                          Hello, Let me begin this mail by summing it up for you guys - I received the most hopeless service at Pizza Hut. The reason I did that was because you never know, Pizza Hut is used to saying "We are busy...we ignore what you just said" You guys thrive by the motto, ignorance is bliss, until one day someone wakes up, and takes the issue in his own hands. My family (including my 2 year old son), had to wait for 2 hours, but still did not get any service. All I got was a 100 of sorry's. You guys are busy, I understand. Kindly make a note outside the outlet that you will not serve more than 100 customers in 1 day. Inspite of requesting 10 times that get something for my son, you guys did not bother at all. Take this matter seriously before I escalate this.

saptrishisingh
                            From past one year Pizza hut is the only destination for my pizza mania but I had a horrible experience today. Long back I used to have Big pizza for rs 229 but then there was decrease in prices and it reached rs 199 with 30% extra toppings. It became my favourite pizza and every weekend I started to have it with my friends. Last week also I ate for 199 but today when I went to Gachibowli(Hyderabad) restaurant they price was showing as 209. So I ordered for dine-in. But when the bill was generated I saw the billing for rs 277. When I asked the counter boy, he said Paneer Overloaded is of 229+taxes though there was no sign of increase of price in restaurant nor do I had received any message or email communication regarding the price change. I am wondering that how anyone can charge beyond the price which is showing in the menu. I have jpg of pamphlet and bill(attached), which clearly shows that price of pizza is 209 and I am charged for 229. I have never hoped that such a large company will do these kinds of tricks to rip off people's money. Similar kind of experience forced me to switch my way from Dominos to Pizza Hut, please do not make me to go back to previous merchant. I hope you will take immediate and serious action against this and compensate me well for this issue. Regards, Sapt Rishi Singh M: [protected]

Charged more than actual amount
                            Charged more than actual amount
                            This is a fraud website. Please do not provide our card details if they ask for

vijdinesh
                              2 orders were made. delivery time of 1st was 1.05 pm, and 2nd was 1.09 pm. but we received pizzas at 1.21 pm. on asking for refund, the branch manager said that we will not refund, and challenged to lodge an online complaint. the proofs are ttached herewith.

30 minutes deliver failed. pizza reached in 45 minutes.
                              the store manager (Rahul Sharma) of pizza-hut 38-d called, and confirmed that he will repeat the same order on another day.. thanks to rahul sharma, and the team of Consumer Complaints forum. i got the resolution in few hours. thanks Consumer Complaints forum.

Ravitej D T
                                Hi my name is Ravitej. I ordered the piizza around 9.30 PM from BTM 2nd stage NS Palya Bangalore on 04/09/2015 and I also paid my money through net banking. I did not receive any pizza or any intimation of cancellation of order. And If I call the given number it is not reachable.I need my money refunded and this service is very very bad.Please take a Proper action on this. Ravitej D T [protected]@gmail.com

Unsuccessful Delivery

canitingupta
                                  Today is my bday i place an on line order of pizza from pizza hut i order it on 10.14 pm and another order on 10.20 pm My friends and teammate gathered at my home for party but till 11:20 i haven't received pizza delivery bcoz of this my friends and teammate have to leave without having pizza bcoz they are getting late for home i am ashamed in front of my friends and teammates i am a doctor by proffession u spoiled my bday pizza hut go to hell worst service of pizza hut never goona order anything again so much embarrassed email id [protected]@yahoo.in

Ashis25
                                    Pizza remains undelivered due to pizza hut internal system issue and communication gap between call center and store people. There was no sense o[censored]rgency even after telling to call center team and store people. I had to bring them on same page by requesting them to conference after long convincing request. Everyone was pushing the buck to another. Three parties; store manager of madhapur, call center guys, Gachibowli store manager. Call center guy has changed the store location from madhapur to Gachibowli. This location was not selected by me, it was taken automatically by Pizza hut website . so it was confirmed by call center at 13:33 that change of location has happened. So when I called at 2:10 to Gachibowli about pizza delivery the call went to call center, the guy confirmed pizza is out for delivery. I waited for another 20 min till 2:30. Still pizza was not delivered. Again I called call center and they said madhapur cannot deliver so we cancelled the order. So I asked him how you can cancel the order without informing me. Then he said he is going to cancel it and it is not cancelled. So I asked him which store will be in range is selected by you guys only so why I am being told about this almost 1 plus hour. So I told him that there is store close by house in Gachibowli, then he said yes we can take fresh order for you and you have to cancel this order. So all this non sense went on for 2 plus hours and these brainless people failed to understand basic things of business, forget about customer service. This incident happened today 03sep2015. Complaint by: Ashish Poogalia [protected]

Vijetha.k
                                      I had placed an order to Pizza Hut Delivery(Garebhavipalya) on 7th july 2015 & payed the bill of Rs 617 through my credit card. But I had to cancel the order due to the delay in delivery. As per their policy, the amount should have been refunded by 21 working days. But its not yet refunded. When I call their customer service, they say they will get back to me in 5-10 mins but never turned up.

Pizza Hut — Insufficient topping and cheese distribution

utv5980
                                        I had ordered this newly introduced veg pizza for a take away But I opened the box I found very less cheese and toppings...
                                        Complaint category Food

Recently Discussed

(9 minutes ago)
                                        TimesofMoney
                                        money deducted not received uc
                                        (52 minutes ago)
                                        Eloda.biz
                                        refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                                        (54 minutes ago)
                                        Tata Sky
                                        Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                        (56 minutes ago)
                                        Dotzot
                                        not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                        (1 hours 45 minutes ago)