Pizza Hut India Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Load

Pizza Hut India related photos (727)

Pizza Hut India Complaints & Reviews

Prasuna Barik
Transaction of 1675.00 done on 30 Oct 2015 with "YUM RESTAURANT INDIA P MUMBAI IN" bearing transaction reference number VT153040053001210000305 using my kotak credit card had failed. Again as suggested by PHD customer care again I placed another order using my Amex card ending 51000 with same 1675.00 amount which failed again. But both transactions are charged against my respective cards. Later I had placed the order with an alternate mode of payment later(Pay by cash ). The transaction didn't complete and I got a error message on the PHD PIZZA site. Request you to initiate the waiver process for the disputed transaction.
Even i am facing the same issue, ON 20TH Nov 2015, after successful online payment of 695 rs the order was not placed for some unknown reason.
When I called the customer care they said the money will be refunded in 21 working days(I dont know in which stone age are these people in) 21 working days is like a whole month.
Its been 15 days after that still there is no refund.

People please help out, if you know whom to contact for the refund or if you know when I will get it.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Restaurants & Bars

avenkatesh
    I had ordered for home delivery the following items:country cheese meidium, 1 nos, choco chips cookies 2 pcs, and garlic bread sticks 1portion at 8.30 p.m thru my mobile. the order was taken by the caller and assured delivery thru Airoli Pizza Hut delivery before 9.00 p.m. When we called the call centre after waiting for an hour at aound 9.30 p.m we were told that the order did not get registered due to technical snag. in fact, we had also informed the caller that we wish to use the Rs.200/= gift voucher bearing # [protected]. we were told the total gross billing for the order woud be Rs.737/= ( approx) we are disappointed the manner we were treated by a reputed firm like Pizza Hut.

Sankalp.wadhwa
      I had order pizza on 30/10/15 at 8 pm by ph no [protected]. Pizza not delivered I called to cust executive told I conform ur order again it will delivered after half a hour .at 9:15pm I called to cust executive name Mayank he again conformed the order told pizza will deliver shortly and your order is conformed . I called at 10pm I called again the executive told I will call u in 5min but no call came at last I had to order from another restaurant.from 8pm to 10 pm they wasted my time after conformation of order they did not delivered pizza.i had ordered fun for 2 pizza tandoori panner, garlic bread . Pepsi, 5 sachets of ketchup total bill of ₹ 560 .

Sameera Kapoor Munshi
        This can be termed the most worthless pizza I have had in my lifetime.
        Its been just few minutes after I consumed this yucky stuff... and I am regretting of having spent every bit of Rs 565 rs at the Pizza delivery outlet in Sanpada ( palm beach)
        Orderd Big pizza with overload of Paneer. what did I get .
        Very dry rubbery pizza with bits and pieces of paneer .. it was more of maida pancake.
        I am for sure going to publicise the yucky stuff across all channels. Seriously just beside the outlet was Dominos ... I should have gone there...

Nithin Kumar Peratla
          Dear Sir, I have order from PHD through order no. 02:10:18PM IST. But, the ordered items got delivered at 03:03PM, failing the 30 minutes delivery promise. Neither the customer care nor the store is taking the responsibility. I demand a cash back. Kindly help in arranging for the same ASAP. Thank You, Regards, P. Nithin Kumar. Ph : [protected]
          Some one named Anurag Patel has made a fraud call.

His Axis Bank Account Number :
          His Vodafone Contact Number :

Hi Anurag,

Some one named Anurag Patel has made a fraud call.

His Axis Bank Account Number : [protected]
          His Vodafone Contact Number : [protected]

Hi Anurag,

Your English is good and mannerism is good. Please don't be greedy for Rs. 300 and go into fraudulent ways. Lets grow up in better path. I am going to camplaint to the concerned companies to block the above numbers.

I cant get my order

hello, i did ordered by online. my ordered number is[protected]. I didn't get my order so give me solution.

Require duplicate receipt of the order

Hi Team We have placed order of magic pan box for WNS, Gurgaon infinity. We require duplicate receipt of the order to showcase our clients. order placed by akanksha Mobile no[protected]

adeeb7860
            Hi Team, I have purchased prepaid card from Pizza Hut and i was told that the same would be good till October 31st. Now, I am being told that the cards that i carry have expired and i can't use it anymore . This is disappointing and wasn't expected from a brand like pizza hut . Please help me with the issue.

Naveen678
              Hi all My Order number is 3077 and my order time was 19:22 Pm online payment made with Pizza hut Banashankri 3rd stage god grace i received my order by 20:35 Menu ordered with Overloaded Meal, Potato wedges and Stuffed Pocket veg, i feel dash--- service with pizza hut, As they delivered with Cold Pizza and in Stuffed pocket was horrible as the Cream had came out and as it was not stuffed and backed properly and in potato wedges was not crispy and hell lot of oil inside the box, , , When i asked about Delay Delivery with delivery boy says that he is only the person who is doing deliverers for Banashankri 3rd stage Outlet, and when i asked about late Delivery boy made call to his manager and says that customer is asking for discount or Free delivery, manager was not ready to do free delivery or to give any discounts and convincing that it will not happen for next time, i sincerely suggest PIZZA HUT to remove that 30 Min Delivery or Free or 300 rs discount from the website so that if Pizza hut do Delay Delivery also nobody will question or they will never ask for the discount, Finely Delivery boy had not given the Invoice copy also for this, Think saving paper.

indrani Chaudhuri
                We had a terrible experience at Pizza hut due to the callous and negligent attitude of staff there. Firstly after about 10 minutes of our entering the outlet we realized we were sweating simply because the ACs were not switched on!!! Even after the Acs were switched on it was so warm that we were sweating right till we we left. Secondly, on the recommendation of the waiter we ordered Ebony and ivory as sweet dish for our kids. When me and my husband were trying to finish the sweet dish left over by our kids we discovered to our utmost dismay that the cake served in the sweet dish was so frozen that it was as hard as a rock. Our overall dining experience was not only most uncomfortable, we felt cheated too by the substandard quality of food served.

abhaay
                  Sir when i call to pizza hut to place my order than i enquiry about 30minutes service .your manager abuse me said you poor hungry people like that this is not to way talk to any customer so plz do some thing ..that complaint against bilaspur pizza hut manager he also didn't tell his name and cut phone .i am humbly request to you sir take a strict action.my name is abhay gupta

okraaz87
                    I did my transaction online, and it got failed. for the last 8 to 9 days i am chasing. till now they haven't refund my amount... transaction date : 03rd October 2015 mob no : [protected] they are not responding in good manners on call.
                    they didn't resolve my query. how can they close my complaints...
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Vikesh Trisal
                      The Miranda Drink served was contaminated and same was acknowledged by the Pizza Hut Staff. The drink initially served contained ihad insect and the same was changed. The replaced drink was contaminated and tasted like rotten egg. I have the pictures of the drink that was served

Miranda Drink served

Deepak Jawa
                        I have ordered a pizza this tuesday with buy 1 get 1 free offer.i opted for extra cheez.but the pizza which i got did not jave extra cheez on it.even the saff person who brought tha puzza acceptef it.he took it back and then bring it back.i took thr pizza but again the pizza qualtiy was poor and no extra cheeze at all.i called customer care within 5 mins of receiving the pizza and told them.they put my call on hold and after long period of 15-20 mins theu said that they will arrange a call back.but i did not get any call.after that i called 2 more times and every time they repelied we are arranging call back in 5 mins.i have even clicked the pics also.which i would like to share pubically with this post because this is not happening 2nd time with me that i am getting bad quality pizza.I am astonished why i did not gey any call till date.pizza qualitu and staff behaviour is so bad that i dont understand how pizza hut will survive in market.Customer is not paying u to make himself fool.

Pizza quality complaint and irresponsiblebehaviour of staff

joy_adak
                          Ordered pizza on September 4th 2015 via netbanking online transaction. though money was deducted worth Rs. 638.14, we did not receive order confirmation. Order ref. - [protected] On calling the customer care number, it was informed that the order had failed and the money will be refunded within 21 working days. However, the refund for the original order has not been processed till date. i have get in touch with customer care 5 times during the past 6 weeks and have been told that the same is under process and will be credited in the next few days. Still waiting for a satisfactory redressal to the refund claim P.S. However, received call from the PHASE 10 MARKET, MOHALI store on the same day, saying that they had been intimated about the failed transaction and they would deliver the food via a fresh order and bill it once again. The amount was collected by the delivery person against a separate order.

Pizza Hut — Call center Service 3988 3988

Abhilash Lal
                            My wife has called the above numbers today (7.45 pm) and was answered by one Deepak. He was rude and obnoxious, tried to collect...
                            Complaint category Food

ajaykokane
                            I had ordered online on 12.05.2015 from Kolar Road Nayapura outlet but wrongly order got palced at Nayapura Lalghati Bhopal, further i was asked to cancel the order later i got call from lalghati outlet that they have cancelled the order and amount will get reversed but till date amount is not reversed. i approached several time to both outlets but never got satisfactory answers from the outlet manager. More then 5 months has passed still my issue is not resolved.
                            Updated by ajaykokane Oct 16, 2015
                            i have ordered from my registered mobile number [protected], please check my 12.05.2015 order status
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Restaurants & Bars

RishiKesh Gautam
                              I got a link saying that i[censored] get 15 hits on that u can get two large pizza free from pizza hut.I got it done then it said u will have to download any 5apps .I downloaded one then also I didn't got any coupon. No contact from that website was made.so it was a fraud committed .either that website should we banned or some action should be taken.it's creating bad image of pizza hut

Fake offer advertisement
                              Fake offer advertisement

buddy1864
                                Several people got a double trouble offer at www.pizzahut-coupon.com/. I am not sure if it is official pizza hut link. It asked to get 15 hots for the link from other people and you will get 2 free large pizza + home delivery. But when 15 hits where done for the link, no coupon was given. But it asked to download Saavn and some other apps etc. Lot of time was wasted for this. If it is Pizza huts official website please make a note of the issue and refrain from such promotions. And if it is some fake site, if you could please take some action against it because it is defaming Pizza hut.

Fake coupon offer at pizzahut-coupon.com
                                100% FAKE. virus
                                FAKE Site
                                FAKE Site
                                It is really a fake site as well as offer too. I got 18 hosts out of 15 and when I clicked on coupon link, it asked me to download Savn or Paytm Site instead of coupon. Is this a way to get fool to people?? . Such a Ridicolous!!! Pizza Hut, please take action against this.
                                Yes...we have faced the same issue.. The [censored]r made a website to make the public fool.
                                Please ignore the link...
                                Ya it's a fraud pizza hut kindly take action against it.

Order number 0170-2738896 Pizza is not delivered on time

Order number[protected] Pizza is not delivered on time I have placed an online order. The pizza is not delivered in time. It been more than 40 minutes.

Miss behaved Not refunding money

I have orders online pizza on 24th April from pizza hut and delivery boy misbehaved with me due to this i have rejected the pizza and asked to refund money . Till today i have called more than 50 times to customer case but proper response.

Please help to get my money ..
                                Vivek
                                Thank you for pointing this out to us. We will be sending this to our concerned team.

chandanbits
                                  I ordered 2 Medium Pizzas on 3/10/2015 (Order No.:[protected]. The quality was so pathetic that even a small vendor would not prepare such a Pizza, what to talk of an MNC of your stature. The photo which you show on your website is a million times better than what I got in reality which makes it a case of naked misrepresentation and liable under Consumer Protection Act, 1986. And to top it all, it is not the first instance when I am disappointed by your service. Some 3-4 months back also I had a similar experience. I have SNAPSHOTS of the pizzas for both instances and if you demand I can provide proof of my bonafide so that you can verify it yourselves. Further, I should inform you that these pizzas had been ordered as per Buy One Get One free offer and sometime back when I ordered pizzas at full rate, I did have the best quality that you have to offer. This must mean that the pizza hut quality is still intact and that the quality of pizzas in buy one get one offer is deliberately and maliciously reduced by your store. Would you please tell me if there is a clause in your terms and conditions which specifically says that quality of pizzas in offers can be reduced and if such a clause is not present, then I dont need to tell you how much of an unethical practice is being committed by you. I did not want to use such a harsh language but I am frustrated by your "unfair trade practices".

Pizza Hut — Frustrating services by vaishali hut [Resolved]

manikakaushal
                                    Ordered for 5 Magic Duo's and 1 Portion of Garlic Bread at 8:38 pm. on 5th October 2015. We have recieved the pizzas...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Food

manikakaushal
                                    I am regular customer of Pizza hut, in 1 month use to order about 10 times. On 30th Sept.2015 I have ordered for Magic Duo Pizzas. I have recieved the order within the time but the Pizzas were not properly made there were very very less amount of Cheese on the pizzas and plenty of sauce which made pizzas very sour, so I have called Vaishali outlet again for my feedback. The person named DHARAM picked up the phone and after listening my complaint started telling me that what Magic Duo's contains and what not, I told him that I am having the same pizzas earlier also and this type of preparation I had never eaten in my past, but as he was not ready to listen to me he was just forcing his words into my mouth that he has checked the pizzas and all pizzas were properly made, there was a proper cheese etc.etc. and in last he asked "what do you want mam u want to replace your order?" in such a tonting way like he is doing some extra favor for me and as I was begging in front of him...that moment and that words are too insulting, so I banged the phone by saying I don't need your pizzas. Thanks...I want to escalate this matter to the higher authorities of the Pizza Hut so the staff like him must get the proper training first that how to talk to the customers who are paying and want the proper food and good response from the another end too...
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-10-09 06:46:49
                                    Got a call from Mr. Harish from Vishali outlet. Very nice person to speak with. Thanks Harish, Appreciate atleast someone is there to resolve and listen to customers complaint. Keep up the good work.

Recently Discussed

(22 minutes ago)
                                      Eloda.biz
                                      refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                                      (24 minutes ago)
                                      Tata Sky
                                      Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                                      (26 minutes ago)
                                      Dotzot
                                      not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                                      (1 hours 15 minutes ago)