[Resolved] Poorvika Mobiles — Duplicate bill

saralmary
I purchsed a phone lava a72 on 04/05/2016 from poorvika mobile show room chatram bus stand tiruchirappalliusing credit card.. I missed the bill.My phone is some problem . I want to dublicate bill for giving service centre . Model a72.Imei- 1 [protected]. Imei-2 [protected] sb:a721s16da015863.Ean[protected].So kindly send duplicate bill to my mail id [protected]@gmial.Com. Name e obeth saral mary, adaikala matha kovil street, ariyamangalam, trichy-10.
Mobile no [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2016

[Sep 08, 2016] Poorvika Mobiles customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Sep 08, 2016
Dear Customer,

We requesting to take copies of original bill for service use and keep the original one safe till the warranty period ends.

ASAP bill copy will be share to your mail id, once received the copy pls mark the complaint as resolved.

Customer Support
Poorvika Mobiles Customer Care's response, Sep 08, 2016
Dear Customer,

Hope you received the bill, pls acknowledge.

Customer Support

Comments

I purchsed a phone S7 Edge six months back from poorvika mobile show room, Dindigul . I missed the bill.My

phone is some problem . I want to dublicate bill for giving service centre . ModelS7 edge

Imei-1 [protected]. Imei-2 [protected] SN RZ8H315ZLKN

So kindly send duplicate bill to my mail id [protected]@gmial.Com.

I purchsed a phone Samsung J2-Gold back from poorvika mobile show room last 2 days bach(22/05/2017) coimbatore . I missed the bill.
My phone is some problem . I want to dublicate bill for giving service centre . Model samsung J7-gold.
Imei-No- [protected],

So kindly send duplicate bill to my mail id: [protected]@gmail.com.

Billing name:R. Thiyagarajan

contact no- [protected].

Branch address-606, oppanakara street, ukkadam, coimbatore-641001
I purchased a lenovo K53a48 jan 2nd week 2017 from poorvika mobile show room thirumangalam bus stand madurai . I missed the original bill.My phone is some problem . I want to dublicate bill for giving service centre .
Imei- 1 [protected]
Imei-2 [protected] .

So, kindly send duplicate bill to my mail id [protected]@gmail.com .

Name & Address
22/2, mokkaiyan ambalam nagar, solavandhan road, thirumangalam - 625706
Madurai
Hello sir...i had bought a mobile Samsung galaxy 7 Nxt having guarantee of 1 year ...
Very sorry about it i have forgot the date and bill is lost...Date must be around last week of March .I have a problem in camera..3to 4 lines appear on the selfie camera and affects the clear photo...I need a duplicate copy of bill so that i can exchange the mobile or buy a better phone.Thanking u very much sir...awaiting ur reply...
My name-Gagan Kini and my dad - Ganesha Kini (The bill may be in his name)
Gmail-- @[protected]@gmail.com
Store at which i buyed phone.- Poorvika, No : 27/249, Asha Arcade, Near UCO Bank, 3rd Block, 9th Main Rd, Jayanagar East, Jaya Nagar 1st Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
Date :- around march last week

The above mentioned subject we purchase samsng mobiles 8 qty in your shop at[protected]. Now need invoice for auditing purpose so kindly send your invoice copy as same.

Note:

Please find the attachment of ledger details.

Spp silks

Coimbatore.
sent bill --- [protected]@gmail.com

Admin Office No. 30, Arcot Road, Kodambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600024
    Poorvika Mobiles - Duplicate bill