Razorpay

Chief Growth Officer
Mr. Arif Khan
Chief Innovation Officer

Awesome

Razorpay related photos (1005)

Razorpay Complaints & Reviews

Razorpay — My money wrong account transferred razorpay [Resolved]

gkp gk on Aug 17, 2020
Last week, August 02, I paid the loan amount of easy loan by razory pay. But paid cash is failed
Then I paid the...

Sarika Paneriya on Aug 16, 2020
Sarika paneriya on 20 june 2020
We order clothes on 20/6/2020, from careinstyle.com and payment done by razerpay.com via google pay. Since today we are not receiving any product details and payment is already credited from bank account. My order no is #9953 please coprate us. Our email id sarika45. [protected]@gmail.com

[Aug 16, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Sarika,

We are sorry to hear this and would like to help you out. Please share your transaction and contact details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request. We will get back to you on the same at the earliest.

Muskaan Dhawan on Aug 16, 2020
    I had made payment for my passport through razorpay. The actual fees is 1500 but they have charged me 3000. I want my refund of 1500 back

Passport fee

Hi Muskaan,

It was good talking to you. As conveyed this has been notified to the concerned team and being looked into on priority.Kindly allow us some time and we will get back to you with an update on the ongoing email thread with ticket id -3859155 at the earliest.

Rashikiran on Aug 16, 2020
      It's been around 20+ days since boodmo initiated refund. Razorpay is still processing the same, even though it's 12 day time period is over. Have written multiple mails. Same copy paste replies. Refund my amount asap.

Hi Kiran,

We are sorry to hear this. We would like to help you out. Kindly raise a request on the following link: https://razorpay.com/support/#request along with the contact & transaction details. We will get back to you regarding the same at the earliest.

denzillalruatfela on Aug 16, 2020
        I had ordered a gun skin from this site and laid through razorpay (As attached below) but have not availed the gun skin. I have emailed them regarding my problem but they had not replied as till date. Please look into the matter as soon as possible.

Hi Denzil,

This has been escalated to the concerned team and we are looking into this on priority. Please expect an update on the email thread ticket ref: 3944993 at the earliest. Appreciate your patience in the interim.

Divu Chhabra on Aug 15, 2020
          I have placed order#19351 a month before but still, we haven't received any update regarding the, neither i received the pairs of shoes nor refunded.

[Aug 15, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Divu,

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Razorpay — my amount has been debited please send back as soon as possible

Chiru Ankisetty on Aug 15, 2020
            On[protected] i am booked a vogo bike but amount has been debited but the bike not booked the vogo officials says to me contact...

Pratiiii on Aug 15, 2020
            Myfaircloth in that tambo offer of curties i was orederd 2 sets of this please i will cancel this order and give my payment return

tambo offer is not received please give my payment return otherwise i will take next step

Hi Prati,

Divu Chhabra on Aug 15, 2020
              I have order a shoes on 13 july 2020 i had even not recieve a today also. So i request you to pls send ours money back.
              Order no. 19351

Hi Divu,

We are sorry to hear this. Kindly write to us with your transaction and contact details here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request so that we can have this checked and get back to you with an update at the earliest.

vasudeo kocharekar on Aug 14, 2020
                We order juicer on 10/8/2020, monday from cartnyou.com and payment done by razerpay.com via google pay. Since today we are not receiving any product details and payment is already credited from bank account. Payment id = pay_foy0phjjjb7b72 please coprate us. Our email id [protected]@gmail.com mobile no = [protected]

[Aug 14, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Vasudeo,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. However, we have escalated the issue with the concerned team and are currently working on the same. Please do expect an update on the email thread with ticket: 3920569 at the earliest. Your patience is highly appreciated in the interim.

Gourab kumar Burman on Aug 14, 2020
                  I have ordered a product worth 1499 from lifestyleio, i paid through google pay but after payment confirmation they are not replying my mail and i have not received any product on behalf of my payment. Lifestyleio is a fraud online website, the payment was requested by razorpay.

Payment done but product not received

Updated by Gourab kumar Burman Aug 14, 2020
                  this is the payment screenshot

Hi Gourab,

We checked and see that the payment with the ID pay_FNDGMjgnxQQuxG is a successful transaction towards the merchant. You can check the status of the same here: https://razorpay.com/support/#refund. Kindly contact the merchant for any service/refund related queries.
                  For further queries, you can reach out to us here :https://razorpay.com/support/#request

rathodjignesh2003 on Aug 13, 2020
                    Fpxiptcrlgel9d - razprazorpaysoftware - payment was made of rs. 999.00 on 11.08.2020, time - 22.52 pm through hdfc netbanking for purchase on accesoriezworld website.

But it seems that it was fake website and there is no communication from them since about order confirmation.

So, kindly help me out to get the refund of rs. 999/- at the earliest.

[Aug 13, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Jignesh,

meenuzz on Aug 13, 2020
                      on august 4 i had ordered a Lehenga choli from fabjoy. It was worth 149rs. Its been 2 weeks still i had not received any messages from them and no details about my order.even i tried to mail them no reply.i had paid the money through razorpay.
                      so please kindly undergo through this matter, either i need my money back or else at least that order .please make necessary details regarding this.

order number-#2698
                      payment id-pay_FMNmg99SMvUFFP
                      paid on -aug 4
                      Hi Meenu,

We would like to help you out. Kindly raise a request on the following link: https://razorpay.com/support/#request along with the contact details. We will get back to you regarding the same at the earliest.

Puja Nandhakumar on Aug 12, 2020
                        I have ordered three times in fabzara.in for about 5000rs. I don't know what to do.. I paid it through this razorpay medium only.. Even i have mailed them many times they din't even respond once. Kindly do the need full. Please

Fraud payment

[Aug 12, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi Puja,

Soni Video on Aug 11, 2020
                          Hello sir mera order payment 2299.00 tha jo successfully paid 2/8/2020 ho gaya tha jiski pay id. Flsj5yuossezch hi. Payment side method razorpay.com hi. Jiski order id. #1060 hi.

[Aug 11, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Sar order ki payment success fully ki photo bhej raha hun

Hi Soni,

Kindly elaborate your query and raise a request on the following link with your query: https://razorpay.com/support/#request along with the contact details. We will check the same and update you at the earliest.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Razorpay — payment deducted and still fastag card not received

Rams Eda on Aug 10, 2020
                            Payment idpay_fdw61jqnfslf5b

Date of paymentjuly 12, 2020 ; 1:52pm

Payment amount₹375

anjallli bhatnagar on Aug 10, 2020
                            I have ordered one kurti on 29 july of inr 299, till date no information
                            They have closed down their website aswell as facebook account
                            Kindly refund the amount in the same mobile number

[Aug 10, 2020] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi Anjali,

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Razorpay — Product order not delivered.

Moto X play on Aug 10, 2020
                              Product order no.- #fz4480
                              Payment id - pay_fmjuq9dqcx7scx
                              Paid on -04 th aug. 2020

There is...

anshunikitaverma on Aug 10, 2020
                              I placed 2 orders of ₹895 and ₹1144. Order no. #FZ8301 #FZ8350 from fabzara.in through razorpay.
                              I later got to know that fabzara is a faud fake site. I want my money back. Please help.

Fabzara.in
                              Fabzara.in

Hi Nikita,

Good time talking to you. We have raised a dispute against the transaction and are following up with the merchant. Please do expect further updates on the on-going email thread with ref:[3873321] and [3873319]. Requesting your co-operation while we get this sorted for you.

anshunikitaverma on Aug 9, 2020
                                Help me get refund from fabzara.in

I paid for dresses on fabzara.in through razorpay but have got no mail for delivery

Hi Nikita,