Razorpay

Chief Growth Officer
Mr. Arif Khan
Chief Innovation Officer

Good

Razorpay related photos (2030)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Razorpay Photos

Razorpay Complaints & Reviews

I had paid 894/- on 22nd March 2021 to " Niva Fashion " and now their site has been closed ...
There site was " https://shirtmont.com/[protected]/checkouts/[protected]ef6e696a42d766f3e33cea/th...

Hello razorpay Team

This is fake, as today there site has been closed . I had paid 761.91/- via order no. 8071 on 22nd March 2021 .

Please help refunding this amount ..

regards
Fake site created and money taken via facebook
Mar 31, 2021

Mar 31, 2021
Updated by sandysandy123
Payment was made through Paytm Order id [protected]
Hi Sandy,

We completely understand your situation here. In order for us to help you with your concern, please raise a request here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction details and email ID. Also, mention the ticket ID [5325952] and our team will assist you on topmost priority.

Sachin

We have booked chair on 16-Mar-2021 for senior citizen and transaction doing through his Gpay shown Razor pay.. There is no...

Greetings of the day
    Please update me on my order no: 11609 dated 10/3/2021 with Chillshop. I have not received any updates and material.

Item: Bule non stick cookware set - 14 peice

I had made payment thru Razorpay ₹295/-. Please arrange to refund the money. This company seems to be fake.
    How you are associated with it.

With regards
    Satishkumar Chandhok
    A-3 Ashok Vihar Opp MIDC Office Rly Stn
    Vedant Nagar
    Aurangabad 431005
    Mobile No. [protected]
    Mar 30, 2021

Hi Satishkumar,

We are sorry for the trouble you are facing. This seems unusual and we will investigate this. In order to do so, kindly raise a request using this link: https://razorpay.com/support/#request along with your transaction details and mail ID. Also, mention the ticket ID [5330531] for assistance on priority.

Sachin.

Elite chair is not received, i paid Rs 540 order no #1260
      Mar 28, 2021

Hi Mohanlal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This seems unusual and we will investigate this. In order to do so, kindly raise a request using this link: https://razorpay.com/support/#request along with your transaction details and mail ID. Also, mention the ticket ID [5330639] for assistance on priority.

Sachin.

I have ordered for crockery on 16th March and paid Rs.498. but the delivery is not received yet. Please return my money .
        ALERT:You've spent Rs.498.00 via Debit Card xx at RAZ*Saree Garden on[protected]:10:16:10.
        Mar 28, 2021

Hi Minal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We completely understand your situation here. In order for us to help you with your concern, please raise a request here: https://razorpay.com/support/#request with your transaction details and email ID. Also, mention the ticket ID [5330748] and our team will assist you on topmost priority.

Sachin

I had placed an order through razor pay doomonline for a product worth 899/- based on an instagram addvertisement, for which i received payment successful mail on feb 21st 2021, but no other tracking information was provided nor product delivery. Kindly refund or let me know when it will be delivered.
          Tracking id not received/Order not delivered
          Mar 29, 2021

Hi Ekta,

Thanks for reaching out to us. This has been escalated to our concerned team and we are looking into this on priority. Please expect an update on the email thread (Ticket no:5331075) at the earliest. Appreciate your patience in the interim while we have this sorted for you.

Sachin

With reference to the above subject, on 24/03/2021 paid, I discussed today Mr Manish Kumar regards my Fastag. He is asking...

I need Refund for the following "pay_GhoDiK7ru2J23L" payment ID. I paid via UPI Rs. 9000 for 6 months of Service. Please Initiate full Refund as their service is Unavailable.
            Earlier I talked to the FitArt team and they are saying they have "No refund policy".Please help me out ASAP as I am so frustrated.
            Need Refund of Rs.9000 due to failure to use the services from FitArt app

Dear Razorpay Team,

I paid for a product on 12-March-2021
              Transaction ID:[protected]
              Narration:...

I am Shilpa Patel and I paid 299 Rs for a product however it never arrived and now the carts are not opening

The vendor name is avenuecollection.in and the email id is info.avenuecollection.in

My transaction ID is[protected]
              Narration is GpGy4gwdaafDRY-RAZPRAZORPAYSOFTWARE

Kindly cancel this fraud transaction and give money back to me.

Updated by Shilpa Bhavin Patel
              My Email ID used for transaction was [protected]@gmail.com

I have sent a payment razorpay I couldn't get any confirmation after received money my purchase.so I need to get back my amount523rs
                Payment paid,not received any confirmation
                Mar 26, 2021

Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I order kids dress from sareezo.com but product not deliver now those app. Not open .
                  About children
                  Mar 26, 2021

Mar 25, 2021
                  Updated by Vrushali Kohale Mahajan
                  Order #SEZ1386 confirmed

I ordered 3no.of shirts from Fashionboxxs, paymnet option was through razorpay i made the payment but till now i havenot received any type of confirmation message or notification.
                    I am eagerly waiting for your reply to know the status of my order., because the payment option was only from your end thatswhy i made it.
                    Product
                    Mar 25, 2021

Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made a mistake of payment for amount of 249/- towards razor pay, during the airtel recharge of mobile. Through phone...
                      I was having lot of trust on razorpay. But due to having support with online fraud apps like the shoppers. Now I am thinking...
                      Date: March 2nd
                      Client : Carmesi
                      Description: I paid 1071 rs for Carmesi order. The amount got debited, it neither...
                      Hello razorpay Team
                      I am Avijit Sarkar and I was paid
                      599 through razorpay payment
                      gateway website This...

On 23rd March, 2021 I bought a product from Collectionbazarshop.com and it seems fake - Order #9735. Transaction was done through Razorpay, please help to return money.
                      Fake product bought through Razorpay
                      Mar 24, 2021

Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its been almost 1 week since razorpay is not clearing my ADD CLARIFICATION. Totally disappointed by razorpay team. Again and again razorpay sends "Please update Shipping Policy" and I have updated 10 times. Disappointed by Razorpay Service.
                        Mar 23, 2021