[Resolved]  Razorpay — ticket not booked even after doing the payment

Payment is done but my ticket is not booked in irctc done via google pay powered by razor pay. No refund has been initiated nor a msg of has been refund. Bo help is being provided from both the sides neither razor pay nor irctc. Plz look into the matter and respond fast. Because i have to book other tickets also. Hope you see this matter. Thank you.

ticket not booked even after doing the payment
ticket not booked even after doing the payment
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 5, 2019

[Nov 02, 2019] Razorpay customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Razorpay Customer Care's response Nov 04, 2019

We see that the IRCTC transaction ID: [protected] is an unsuccessful transaction. Rest assured, you will receive the refund credit in 5-7 working days. You can check the status of the same here: https://razorpay.com/support/#refund

Thanks and Regards,
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I was trying to order something on zomato portal but your merchant deducted mentioned bill amount but my order was not confirmed

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2019

Hey,

We have received the request and our team is investigating this. Please follow the on-going email thread with reference number: 1104860 for further updates from the team. Your patience is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2019

Hey,

Apologies for the miscommunication.

We would like to investigate this. Please write to us with your contact and transaction details here:https://razorpay.com/support/#request and we will get back to you on the same at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Team Razorpay
I paid the exact amount, it is debited from my account but not received by the said person, so please refund it back to me.

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Nov 7, 2019

Hi Govardhan,

We have updated the status of your request on the email thread with the ticket ref: 1161753. Feel free to write back to us for further queries, we will be glad to assist you with the same.

Thanks & Regards
Team Razorpay
I have booked train tickets on 29th October on Google pay, but money has been debited and tickets haven't taken. I have send feedback many times and they said me to.wait for 2-3 days, it's been 9 days i have booked the tickets. They are responding anything now, I don't know where to complaint a file for this. Please help me to refund the money

Razorpay Customer Care's response, Nov 10, 2019

Account number - 1423101031996
IFSC code - CNRB0001423
Branch - Tuneri canara branch
Razorpay Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2019

We are unable to track any transactions with the given details. Kindly help us with the screenshot of the transaction attempt on the link given below: https://razorpay.com/support/#request so that we can check and get back to you on the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Razorpay Address
    Ground & 1st Floor, SJR Cyber, Laskar Hosur Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560030