RBL Bank Customer Care

Fax:
+91 23 1265 7386  [Admin & Regd Office]
+91 22 4302 0520  [Regd Office]

Description
Formerly: The Ratnakar Bank Ltd.

Administrative Office
Mahavir, Shri Shahu Market Yard, Kolhapur 416005, Maharashtra

Registered Office
1st Lane, Shahupuri, Kolhapur 416001, Maharashtra

Corporate Office
One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2B, 6th Floor, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai 400013

Bad

RBL Bank Complaints & Reviews

RBL Bank — card blocked without intimation

gagan.gagzy on Jun 30, 2020

My name is gagandeep singh a new super card of rbl bank was issued to me on around 20th march 2020, as...
Complaint category Credit Cards

RBL Bank — harassment for payment during moratorium period.

isaurabhrai on Jun 28, 2020
Hi, i have a bajaj rbl credit card, it is one of many other credit i possess, but this particular card has become a matter...

RBL Bank — rbl bank rshield insurance

Sunil Dhanve on Jun 27, 2020
I am sunil dhanve having rbl platinum plus super card and your persons are activated the rsheild insurance when ever our bank...
Complaint category Insurance

JMK Lalwani on Jun 27, 2020
Undue harassment, threat blackmail and abuse by collection officer lady of rbl.

credit card collection them abusing

[Jun 28, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chaman Netaram on Jun 26, 2020
    RBL Bank — R shield insurance cancellation and refund the amount

Hi I am Chaman and I am using rbl bank Platinum Maxima Credit Card. The amount of Rs. 9, 120 (7800, 720, 600) is deducted from my available credit limit. I do not want any insurance, please cancel all the insurance with immediate effect and refund my amount at the earliest.
    Thanking you,
    Chaman
    Mob. NO. [protected]

[Jun 26, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

RBL Bank — Amount charged without my permission

Aashish Thakkar on Jun 24, 2020
      I am not at all interested to renew r shield policy with rbl bank credit card. For that i sent hundreds of emails to rbl bank...

Deepakmohanty on Jun 23, 2020
      Sir i request you please check my credit card account and slove my problem. Extra fine amount add my credit card account.

[Jun 23, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

RBL Bank — fraud transaction in rbl maxima credit card

Gyanendras on Jun 22, 2020
        I complaint rbl credit card for xpress cash not received. But in statement his showing this. Then i mail rbl and tweet the...
        Complaint category Credit Cards

RBL Bank — rbl bank r shield insurance cancellation and refund the amount

Sunil Dhanve on Jun 21, 2020
        Hi i am sunil laxman dhanve and i use rbl bank platinum plus super card. I not buy any insurance on my card but r shield insurance...

mohdashif_84 on Jun 20, 2020
        I applied for loan moratorium for jun, 20 but bank has taken no action regarding this, even loan emi statement has been generated. I want to apply for moratorium scheme for jun to aug, 20. Please look into this and help me.

[Jun 20, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Rbl — Unauthorized credit card charges

[email protected] on Jun 19, 2020
          I have blocked my card but the bank is issuing new credit card again and again without our permission and without demanding...

RBL Bank — RBL Bank R shield insurance activated without communication

sreejaga006 on Jun 17, 2020
          Dear sir/mam

I am Jagadeesan m.

I have been requesting many times for my credit card cancellation...

sajan jairath on Jun 17, 2020
          I had opted for r shield insurance last year which i do not wish to continue and i had informed bank to discontinue the insurance and was assured that i will get a call before renewal, but they have renewed the insurance without my confirmation and their contact numbers are not answering any calls or mails.

[Jun 17, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vikram9829 on Jun 13, 2020
            My saving account no.309*6110 debit freezed without intimating me and without any reason due to which my financial condition severely affected i wanted urgent unfreeze of my saving account with rbl bank mohanpura branch my mobile number is 9829*88

[Jun 13, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

RBL Bank — credit card balance decreasing

Navdeep Ror on Jun 13, 2020
              Dear sir/mam,

This is to inform you that my credit card limit is decreasing without any transaction and i...
              Complaint category Credit Cards

RBL Bank — unauthorised data theft and harassment to my relatives for my payment recovery

tkdari on Jun 12, 2020
              Dear sir, my name is tejas dari. Due to unemployment and loss of income i have been unable to make payment for last 4-5 month....

V Simon on Jun 8, 2020
              Hi this is victor,

A r shield policy of rs 5900 hv been activated to my card and i want deactivate it

[Jun 08, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rijo Js on Jun 7, 2020
                I have a rbl credit card no:[protected] in the moratorium period rbl bank credit card department topurture me very badly onday more than 25 calls in a day with different times rbl credit card department very much tourture in this covid situtation

[Jun 07, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Ditto. Such ###. They dont have any idea what moratorium means. Height is their manager just reached my home for the payment!

NagarajuNV on Jun 7, 2020
                  Raised mail request. And called customer care number many times to cancel my credit card. Used for one year and cleared all pending. Rbl raised billed for next year subscription fee. Not cancelling card.

Mail replying not registered mail i'd and no support from telephone

lalu123789 on Jun 6, 2020
                    Mera credit card no end me-2920 h mb no [protected] mail id-dheeraj. [protected]@gmail.com hai, maine apne credit card ko close karne ke liye mail kiya tha lekin card close nhi kiya gya ulta card fees 883 rs lag gyi khair maine mimimum ammount=336 rs paid bhi kar diya lekin me ab ek paisa nhi dunga card band karna h to kar do..

[Jun 06, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

2 days ago
                      RBL Bank
                      Cancellation of my new card
                      2 days ago
                      RBL Bank
                      r shield insurance premium cancellation regarding
                      4 days ago
                      r shield health insurance
                      8 days ago
                      r shield card protection price: rs. 600
                      8 days ago
                      RBL Bank
                      cancelled by cpp rbl bank creditcard