RBL Bank Customer Care

Fax:
+91 23 1265 7386  [Admin & Regd Office]
+91 22 4302 0520  [Regd Office]

Description
Formerly: The Ratnakar Bank Ltd.

Administrative Office
Mahavir, Shri Shahu Market Yard, Kolhapur 416005, Maharashtra

Registered Office
1st Lane, Shahupuri, Kolhapur 416001, Maharashtra

Corporate Office
One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2B, 6th Floor, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai 400013

Bad

RBL Bank related photos (471)

RBL Bank Complaints & Reviews

Rashida Chhapawala on Jul 23, 2020
Due to lock down n job loss had opted for the moratrium. But this rbl people calling nonstop. I m using 4 more credit cards amd even there amount is due but they dnt harras like rbl do. One day my phone recharge got over n i was not able to call or recieve any call so this rbl bank came at my home where my mother in law was alone. They started misbehaving with her though she is a senior citizen. Very very bad. I will never refer any1 to open account in this bank nor i will use this credit card ever. I was paying full amount before lockdown. Recovery agent are not human. They r torture.

[Jul 23, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RBL Bank — Request for Cancellation

Naveen9696 on Jul 22, 2020
    Dear Team,

As I am Naveen kuamr K recently I received a credit card from Bajaj Finserv Super Card power by...
    Complaint category Credit Cards

RBL Bank — rbl - r shield insurance premium of rs. 720 debited to me without my permission

Viral Dhamecha on Jul 22, 2020
    I am viral dhamecha from jamnagar, gujarat, india.

And recently, i became the new customer and user of rbl...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Credit Cards

Naveen9696 on Jul 21, 2020
    Dear team,

Please cancel r - shield insurance policy what ever you allotted to my credit card account. Rs.600 debited from my cc account. Its seems by miscommunication happens like this policy. On that day i said confirmation. Could you please free look that policy.

Thanks & regards
    Naveen kumar

[Jul 21, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

RBL Bank — availed xpress cash of 1 lakh 1 thousand from rbl bank but not credited to my savings account

Surendra C R on Jul 19, 2020
      Hi sir / madam,

I have availed a xpress cash of 1lakh 1 thousand (Rs-101000) from rbl super card, amount is...

RBL Bank — Rbl credit card torture for due amount

Priyanka Dias on Jul 18, 2020
      Complaint regarding bajaj rbl credit card

Due to this covid 19 pandemic it is very difficult to pay for the...

RBL Bank — Xpress cash not credited in my bank account

Bishwadeepguha on Jul 17, 2020
      I have a rbl supercard credit card and i opted for 10000 express credit to my Axis bank account but its not credited even...

RBL Bank — R shield insurance activated

Nagu bejai on Jul 16, 2020
      My name is nagaraj kamath. From last one year rbl bank super credit card. I received a call from rbl bank insurance company...

Nagu bejai on Jul 16, 2020
      Hi i am nagaraj kamath and i am using rbl bank super credit card. I not buy any insurance on my card but r shield insurance is activate on my card and the premium of 600 hundred this insurance premium added to my monthly statement without my consent. I don't want any insurance please cancel the insurance amount from my monthly statement
      Iam very thankful to you.

[Jul 16, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

Rbl — rbl bank complaint about mentally pressure and harassment by recovery agent or bank executive of rbl bank

[email protected] on Jul 15, 2020
        Respected authority,

I am brajesh kumar pandey and i am old customer rbl bank right now i am not able to make...

RBL Bank — Credit Card - Super Card

Pravin x.p on Jul 14, 2020
        Hi, I am having an RBL Credit card, Card Number - [protected]

I was informed that it's an annual paid...

iswapnilsrivastava on Jul 14, 2020
        I reported credit card fraudulent transactions done on my card around 3 months back. No action has been taken on the card. I received a mail saying that pay the minimum due last month and they'll take care of the rest. I did as i was asked.
        But its been again a month more.
        I'm again getting messages to pay the minimum due.

From last 4 months, i'm not using the card and now again and again getting emails to pay the bill for fraud transactions when it specifically says in rbl tnc that it would 45 days to fix the issue, but its already more than 90 days.

Please check and do the needful.
        I again got the message saying pay the due amount and so i called you guys, and said to mail on this id but i haven't receied a word since then. Please fix the same, i dont want to continue using rbl bank this way.

Making me wait and pay bills again and again.

[Jul 14, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

RBL Bank — RBL Bank very late in processing credit card application, showed Rejected after 4 months.

Sarath Chanra Das on Jul 13, 2020
          Hi I had applied RBL bank ShopRite credit card on March 2020, but it is showing wrong application submission date. It took...

RBL Bank — Email/Sms/Call Harassment for Requesting Payment of 3566

Yash Vasaniya on Jul 13, 2020
          Please find the mail that I am receiving continuously and multiple times in day below,

"PAYMENT FOR
          Your...

Rahul Byas on Jul 11, 2020
          One of your collection agent called me and asked for payment of the outstanding dues. While i told him politely, that currently, i won't be able to pay for this month however, whatever outstanding along with penalty will be cleared by 25-aug 2020. And i would clear all my dues. I'm going thru tough time during this covid 19 pandemic. While i mentioned, this, he threatened me that if i won't make the payment. He'll call up my wife, my parents, my friends. And he also made few offensive statements such as compare my situation worse than a riskshaw wala. How could you?

The number from where i received the call was [protected]
          Date on which i received the call - 11-july 2020 at 5:30 pm

[Jul 11, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajemman07 on Jul 11, 2020
            Hi my name is justin... Based in chennai.. I made atm transaction yesterday morning at 6.45 am in one of the boi atm. But unfortunately i'm not getting cash from atm, i have cancelled the transaction and unfortunately amount got debited from my account.. It's 6000 rs... But it's very difficult to handle my family in this pandemic time... We doing daily wages and save this money for monthly use. But now i don't know how to run family without this money... Anyone please escalate to rbl bank and get it resolved as soon as possible... Thanks

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Raghu Haru on Jul 9, 2020
              Yesterday i have opted for insta cash rs 50000.00/- on the card [protected]through mobile app.. Now it showing debited in the mobile app.. But till now i haven't received the cash please do the needful

[Jul 09, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

VickySelf on Jul 8, 2020

My Name is Vicky from Mumbai, I was having some normal outstanding amount of RBL credit Card due to Covid 19, I havent paid the amount so RBL recovery department was harrassing me & my parents continuouslyfor the payment & talking abusive language incuding threating oo legal charges .
                The Names Arvind Kadam & Srikant Kale, Numbers are [protected] & [protected].
                I need to take strict actions on them for harrasing me & also they got my parents numbers from my card transaction details, which was unethical .

[Jul 08, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shafiq khan Eve on Jul 6, 2020
                  It is regarding annual fee but my issue is that
                  I have asked for closure of card so that why i have not paid the annual fee and that was been reversed later but next month i have received the statement with reversal of annual fee but there was a interest charges on the dispute amount which was latter reversed so i request you to please reverse all the charges applied on my account and close the card
                  For further information

[Jul 06, 2020] RBL Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  same happened for me. i blocked and asked to close my card, instead of revolving my issue, RBL bank again and again is sending me bills to pay and now with yearly premium.
                  Fraud bank activity.

Ankur Vanshal on Jul 5, 2020
                    This is in connection with my complaint against their tormenting practice of sending constant reminders about payment of outstanding amount and EMIs in spite of my clear formal request for moretorium according to RBI directives under these grim circumstances of covid 19 pandemic.

Incessant harassment through payment reminders