Red Bus
Pilani Soft Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Red Bus Customer Care

Karnataka

Mobile:
Mobile:

Ahmedabad
Office No-4, 5th Floor, Sapphire Business Center, Opp. Hotel Kanak Comfort, Ushmanpura, Ahmedabad - 380013

Chennai
F7 - F14 , Sriji Majestic Complex, Omni Bus Terminus, Koyambedu, Chennai - 600107

Coimbatore
No: 515A, 1st Floor, 1st Street, Gandhipuram, CBE - 12

Delhi
#18/17, Basement, Dhaka House, Wea Karolbagh, New Delhi - 110005

Ernakulam
No-86, 9B Beside Muthoot Securities, Ashirwad Building, Opposite DD Vyapar Bhavan, KP Vallon Road, Kadavanthara, Cochin - 20
1860 3001 0101

Hyderabad
#205, 2nd Floor, Bhuvana Towers, CMR Exclusive Building, Opp. Taj Tristar, 91 SD Road, Hyderabad - 500003

Kolkata
53C/15, Dr. Suresh Chandra Banerjee Road, Opp. Beleghata Police Station, Near SBI, Joramandir Branch, Kolkata - 700010

B 302, 3rd Floor, New Shivam Building, Kulupwadi, Near National Park, Borivali East, Mumbai – 400066

Pune
2nd Floor, Right Wing, Parvaaz Complex, Near Golibar Maidaan, Opp. Dhobi Ghat, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune - 411001

View More Information...

Good

Red Bus related photos (761)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Red Bus Photos

Red Bus Complaints & Reviews

They said they will refund if I book another ticket within half an hour which I did. There too they charged rs 100 more. And...

On 25/01/2021 bus got cancelled of ticket no: TQ2S37996675.
Even after several calls to redbus, they have not yet issued refund.
I request redbus to refund my funds at the earliest.
Bus got cancelled amount not refunded
Bus got cancelled amount not refunded
Feb 09, 2021

Hi Praveen,

Greetings from redBus!

As discussed on the call, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused due to the bus cancellation. We will share feedback with the bus operator to ensure such types of incidents are avoided in the future.

The full refund on your ticket with the ticket ID TQ2S37996675 has been initiated from our end today and this will reflect in your original mode of payment within 5 - 7 business days.

Team redBus!

Note:- We never ask for UPI PIN or Account details over the phone. Please do not share the same.

I done my payment via google pay on 7 th feb 2021, with upi reference id[protected] but ticket not booked
    My payment was done but ticket not booked
    Feb 08, 2021

Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Date of incident: 05/02/2021.
      Description: I boarded the bus at Hebbal(Bangalore) to Hyderabad booked via redbus.in...

I was travelled on your Red bus on *AS 06BC 5025* on 21/01/2021 with PNR No *26M9DTCR* from Duliajan to Guwahati. I don't get e ticket, only get SMS and there was not mention ticket price.
      So I humble request to you sir kindly send E-tiket and mention tiket price on tiket on my email address -
      *[protected]@gmail.com*
      [protected](Watssaap)
      Feb 07, 2021

Hi Hari,

Greetings from redBus!

Please share your registered email id and mobile number via email to [protected]@redbus.in or revert with the details, so that we can assist you further by fetching the details. We are not able to get any details from the shared PNR.

Team redBus

I have booked ticket from Bangalore to bhatkal travel date[protected] on[protected].Amount 600 was debited and ticket not generated.I have not recieved any confirmation from redbus team regarding refund .
        Amount debited but ticket not booked
        Feb 05, 2021

Feb 05, 2021
        Updated by keshav moger
        Refund not initiated by redbus team

Hi Keshav,

Hi Keshav,

Greetings from redBus!

Thank you for your time on the call. We are glad to know that your concern has been resolved.

As per your confirmation, we are closing this complaint as well.

Team redBus!

It shows refunded but where is my refund Amount
          Feb 04, 2021

Hi Nikitha,

redBuddy

Myself kareem, I tried booking a bus on 3rd Feb from Koyambedu Chennai to Bangalore around 6:10 pm, even though after selecting...

I had booked ticket with SRS travel via red bus. The ticket was booked for Jan 20th Jan, Napoklu-Bangalore.

On the same day got SMS from SRS travel on the cancellation. For refund I wrote several email attaching the SMS screen from SRS travel, but no refund has been paid.

Below the ticket details.
            Ticket#TQ2P64342763
            PNR#TS[protected]

I can share all the email done with Redbus.

KP
            Feb 03, 2021

Hi Kishore,

Greetings from redBus!

We regret the inconvenience caused due to this bus cancellation.

The full refund has been initiated from our end today and this will reflect in your source account within 5 to 7 business days.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Team redBus!

Note:-We never ask for UPI PIN or Account details over the phone. Please do not share the same.

Tried contacting red bus customer care but now they are sending via sms that bank will return since they didn't not receive the amount. But in gpay showing that amount debited. Kindly look on to solve it 🙏
              Amount debited for the ticket but ticket not generated.
              Feb 02, 2021

Mar 26, 2021
              Red Bus Customer Care's response
              Hi Preethi,

Greetings from redBus!

We are really sorry for the trouble. Please share your registered email id and mobile number via email to [protected]@redbus.in, so we can assist you further.

Hi Preethi,

Ticket details:
                Date:8th Jan 2021
                Route: Ahmednagar to Mumbai
                Ticket number: TPDG37493458
                Passenger name: Ashwini Shinde (30 female)
                PNR: 41968941/678863/[protected]
                Seat number: 15/16/19/20
                Departure: 1:05pm
                Total fare paid : 2080
                Boarding point: Tarakpur

With respect to the above details, Please note we made a reservation for four for an AC BUS .. However, the bus that arrived was a non-AC.
                Its been nearly a month and we haven't received our money back.
                Please do the needful asap!

Thankyou
                Feb 01, 2021

Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PY 02 Q 6399 universal travels I booked on 27th Jan 2021 timing 1.35 bus was problem bus tire fired on that day at Chidambaram near...that travels not arrange any travel or bus...am standing longtime..afterthat I returned to my home...so pls refund that amount
                  Jan 29, 2021

Hi Suja,

Greetings from redBus!

We are sorry to hear about your poor experience. Kindly share your concern in detail along with ticket id at [protected]@redbus.in. We promise to improve our services and serve you better going forward.

Red Bus — Fare

This mail is regarding today's afternoon trip . I booked an auto from Urli Devachi St. MAthews Academy and Junior College...

I'm booked confined ticket but bus is not coming soo my all problems are cancelled and I'm call red bus customer care but not responsible anything
                    Bus is not coming
                    Bus is not coming
                    Jan 27, 2021

Hi Gautam,

Greetings from redBus!

We have sent a detailed email to your registered email address on 28th February 2021, with respect to the query related to the ticket with the ticket ID TQ2K67129424.

Request you to check the same.

Plz...

I have done payment of bus ticket booking through Google pay on Redbus app. And I get message that your money debited and your transaction done. But after that on red bus app they are showing that your payment failed. I want my money that were deducted.
                      Jan 26, 2021

Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Thank you so much for your quick response.
                      But I have done same thing on 13th January I didn't get any refund. I have all proofs that I have made the payment.
                      Plz check it and issue my refund as soon as possible.. I am giving you the all explanation of that below..

I have made transaction of 1, 260 rupees on 13th January 2021 on bus booking of sai Abhishek tours and travels from dombivli to shirpur. I have done payment via Phonepay UPI I'd and I got message that your money against Redbus is successful. But after that on Redbus app they are showing that your payment failed.

My Ticket no is TQ2Q82641580. I have booked ticket from Delhi to Manali for 24-Jan in Yellow Pedals Bus operator. Fare was Rs 2342.9 For 2 Passengers which includes GST and Travel Insurance. We also received sms from Yellow pedals operator in which Bus details and Timing are mentioned.But at the last moment they changed the Boarding locations and the Bus Operator agency. We booked ticket for yellow padels but travelled in Northern travels buses, whose fare is almost 40% less than yellow pedals.And the bus's seats were not so clean. As the travel insurance was for yellow pedals, If some incident happens with Northern travel buses then who is responsible? and will Insurance company provide claims or not? I want refund my money for such bad facility and mental harassments.
                        Jan 25, 2021

Hi Pramod,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your ticket no. TQ2Q82641580. I am your redBuddy Akanksha and I have been working on your case.

I understand that the poor experience during your journey would have caused an inconvenience to you, and I am truly sorry. Your feedback has been duly noted and communicated to the bus operator. We’ll work harder to educate bus operators on providing hassle-free, quality service in the future.

During our investigation regarding your complaint, we received information from the bus operator that they will be unable to raise any refund against the booking as the services were availed and the journey was completed.
                        Also, the operator has taken the feedback for the bus quality.
                        Please be informed that the operator Yellow Travels is associated with different bus operators and one of them is Northern Travels as well.
                        We tried reaching you twice on call to inform you that, for this reason, we will not be able to process a refund against your ticket. Your understanding in this matter is appreciated.

Take Care,
                        Team redBus.

Dear Redbus,
                          I tried to book a ticket on 22/1/21 on Red bus for VRL bus date of travelling 26/1/21. seat booked was...
                          सर जी प्रणाम
                          सर जी मे कल 23 जनवरी 2020 को हनुमानगढ़...

Suddently my ticket got cancelled 1 day before my travel and got the refund. I need to register this complaint as it had caused a big loss for me.
                          Jan 23, 2021