Red Bus
Pilani Soft Labs Pvt. Ltd.

Red Bus Customer Care

Karnataka

Mobile:
Mobile:

Ahmedabad
Office No-4, 5th Floor, Sapphire Business Center, Opp. Hotel Kanak Comfort, Ushmanpura, Ahmedabad - 380013

Chennai
F7 - F14 , Sriji Majestic Complex, Omni Bus Terminus, Koyambedu, Chennai - 600107

Coimbatore
No: 515A, 1st Floor, 1st Street, Gandhipuram, CBE - 12

Delhi
#18/17, Basement, Dhaka House, Wea Karolbagh, New Delhi - 110005

Ernakulam
No-86, 9B Beside Muthoot Securities, Ashirwad Building, Opposite DD Vyapar Bhavan, KP Vallon Road, Kadavanthara, Cochin - 20
1860 3001 0101

Hyderabad
#205, 2nd Floor, Bhuvana Towers, CMR Exclusive Building, Opp. Taj Tristar, 91 SD Road, Hyderabad - 500003

Kolkata
53C/15, Dr. Suresh Chandra Banerjee Road, Opp. Beleghata Police Station, Near SBI, Joramandir Branch, Kolkata - 700010

B 302, 3rd Floor, New Shivam Building, Kulupwadi, Near National Park, Borivali East, Mumbai – 400066

Pune
2nd Floor, Right Wing, Parvaaz Complex, Near Golibar Maidaan, Opp. Dhobi Ghat, Shankar Sheth Road, Pune - 411001

View More Information...

Good

Red Bus related photos (761)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Red Bus Photos

Red Bus Complaints & Reviews

I have booking for Nandurbar to Pune dated 12/03/2021 but anyhow I can't travel before that I informed redbus service customer...
I have booked 02 nos.bus tickets on the name of B. Radhika (39 y) and B.Arnav Reddy ( 9Y) i.e seat no. L7, L8 from Sri krishna...

I booked a ticket on 25/02/2021 but payment debit to my account and ticket was not done due to transaction failure plz arrange a refund to me thank u
Mar 10, 2021

Hi Ranjeet,

Greetings from redBus!!

We are sorry to hear about the poor experience. Kindly share the ticket details and your concern with us at [protected]@redbus.in to assist you further.

Team redBus

Travelled on 28th Feb 2021 from Bangalore to Pune in Anand travels bus booked through Red bus. Actual dropping point was Wakad but dropped off in Swargate which is 26km from Wakad. \This cost me 500INR to travel to my location but redbus gave me refund of 100 Rs as compensation for last minute change in dropping point because of negligence from Bus operator.
    Mar 09, 2021

Greetings from redBus!!

We are sorry to hear about the poor experience. We truly regret the hassle. Kindly share your ticket details with us here or at [protected]@redbus.in and we will assist you further accordingly.

Team redBus

I had book 3 tick onward journey ticket for Coimbatore From Bangalore and one return ticket. for 6 people.

One...

I got the message regarding cancellation of my ticket and money has not been refunded.
      Ticket cancelled and didn
      Mar 09, 2021

Hi Gaurav,

Greetings from redBus!

We tried to connect with you multiple times on your registered mobile number but with no luck.

We have shared a detailed email on your refund status to your registered email address.

Please check the same.

Team redBus!

Note:- We never ask for UPI PIN or Account details over the phone. Please do not share the same.

Bus services has changed my seat number in last minute. According to boarding station my seat no is 22 while booking I got...

At Diwali my bus has not come at that time bacause it was Cancelled. So I will cimplaint to any other senior department
        Mar 08, 2021

Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm nandeesh working as advocate I have booked ticket from Napoklu to Banglore on 5th March 2021 . But on that day bus not...

I booked my tickets on AC bus on choudary Travels through redbus. But they are not put AC then they are saying not buddy's say any thing about AC but you are asking abo.ut AC. Where you will book ticket ask them about AC. We do not put AC.
          Mar 06, 2021

HI Rabin,

Greetings from redBus!

We regret the inconvenience caused. We tried reaching you on the registered mobile number twice with no luck. We have sent an email to your registered email ID requesting you to share your alternate contact number and convenient time. Kindly check and revert.

Awaiting your reply,

Hi Rabin,

Greetings from redBus!

We regret the inconvenience caused. We tried reaching you on the registered mobile number with no luck. We have sent an email to your registered email ID with the resolution. Kindly check and revert.

Awaiting your reply,

Team redBus

I booked tickets on Monday orange travels I got recvie msg ticket confirmed but at the time pick up time they showed tickets canceled by red bus but money was deduct from my account
            Refund
            Refund
            Mar 06, 2021

Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, i have booked my tickets through redbus and the payment was successful but still i didnt get any message regarding my ticket confirmation. So kindly analayse my complaint as soon as possible. I have also attached my payment receipt.
              I m complaining about my ticket confirmation
              Mar 04, 2021

Please check the same.

Team redBus!

I had booked ticket (ticket no:TQ3U[protected]through redbus(RKT tours and travels), travel date on 27th February at 1:45am...
                I was trying to book a ticket but booking was not processed and then i have tried to book the ticket again . I...
                I have booked tickets from jaypur to jamngar non ac sleeper they charged me 1499 rs for sleeper class but when bus came to...

My ticket for journey from akot to pune ticket number 364QGDVC, PNR 364QGDVC was cancelled, on 28-Feb-2021. Also I received msg from Red bus on 4:17 pm
                I am completing about my ticket cancellation and refund is not proceed
                Mar 02, 2021

Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I wanted to cancel my ticket (Ticket No - TQ3Y[protected] hours before timing of Safar express tour and Travels. But now...

I booked ticket nd my money debited twice that is 140 and 140.. How can i do retrieve it
                  Mar 01, 2021

Hi Chiman,

Greetings from redBus!

We are sorry to hear this and truly regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your email ID used for booking at [protected]@redbus.in to check and assist you further

I wan
                    GSRTC: PNR:G39710793, DOJ:01/03/2021, Pickup Point:AHMEDABAD ISCON, GJ-07-YZ-6132..as i booked a GSRTC bus from Ahemdabad to dhrangadhra..5:30 a.m on 01/03/2021..n pickup point as isckon..The bus staff didn't picked me up from there and when I called them was giving wrong information that about to reach and then after 10 minutes when I called, said have left long ago.. pathetic behaviour..no at all acceptable..highly disappointed..I want my money back.
                    Mar 01, 2021

Hi Sarwan,

Greetings from redBus!

We are sorry to hear about the poor experience and truly regret the inconvenience caused. We are unable to find any booking details with the PNR shared. Kindly share your ticket ID at [protected]@redbus.in to check and assist you further

Team redBus

I booked my bus ticket by REDBUS on 17 FEBRUARY 2021(Ticket number (TIN): TQ3K35566565 from Bengaluru to Hospet for dated 01 MARCH 2021 that tckt amount was 1200/- Rs. and cancelled it on 25 FEBRUARY( refund reference number is 30005110481048116185865. )

But my problem is that I recieved the mail that the claim amount has been refunded. But still i have not received that refund amount in my bank account as my DEBIT CARD WAS BLOCKED DURING THE TIME I RECIEVED YOUR MAIL. Now I have recieved and activated another debit card for my same bank account. How can I recieve the refund amount.
                      Feb 27, 2021

Hi Skanda,

Greetings from all o[censored]s, here at redBus!

Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. I am your redBuddy Akanksha and I have been working on your case.

As discussed on the call, please be informed that the refund against the booking ID: TQ3K35566565, was processed on 25th February 2021 against the refund reference ID: 30005110481048116185865.
                      Also, booking ID: TQ3U74052046, was processed on 25th February 2021 against the refund reference ID: 30003710561056129760949.
                      The amount should be reflecting in your account within the next 5-7 bank working days as per the standard banking procedures.

Attached below is the screenshot for your reference.

For any other questions you may have or help with your future travel bookings please write to us using the link https://m.redbus.in/help

As I have processed your request, you will receive an email stating that your case has been closed, along with a survey seeking your feedback on the assistance given by me. Please spare a moment to share your valuable inputs.

Thank you for choosing redBus.
                      Have a great day!

Note: We never ask for UPI PIN or Account details over the phone. Please do not share the same.

Take Care,