[Resolved] Redbus — red bus booking error

srkkrrish on Jul 4, 2018
I booked a ticket from ernakulam to mysuru for 6 pm ksrtc bus on 4 th july and i have received the bus number as atc86 i went to bus stand at 5 30 but i couldn’t find a bus with that number and so i called the bus crew but there weren’t any proper response they said the bus has moved come to edapally church and so to catch the bus atleast there i asked for the bus number which he refused to say so i went to edapally church in 15 min that is at 6 10 and called again and asked about the bus he still didn’t have the bus number and said “yu aren’t a malayali don’t know how to catch a bus “ i am really frustrated i have to to to office tommorow and i have spend 2000 ta extra because of this somehow help me..

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 7, 2018

[Jul 04, 2018] Red Bus customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by srkkrrish, Jul 04, 2018
After reaching edapally he said the bus has already reached palarivattam and I asked him I will wait in Aluva which is next to palarivattam but he said no you book next bus.
Red Bus Customer Care's response, Jul 05, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from redBus!

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to please provide the redbus ticket id with us to look into the concern.

We are awaiting your revert.

Team redBus

Comments

I have attached the message I got

I have cancelled a bus ticket and i was refunded with Rs. 900. It is in the red bus wallet it says. I want the so called money to be transferred to my bank account.

Details,
booking trip id for this ticket is[protected]

Ticket details:
Ticket number (TIN): TM7T33346152
16 June booked tickets from Mumbai to Goa but money was deducted from account but tickets were not booked .so soon the message came from redbus that deducted money will be returned back into account, but after two weeks now money is been credited in the account
my refund breakup amount of rupees 2794.00 in POS/E-POS/[protected]/Redbus/Nagpur on[protected]:50:03 is not refunded till date so please refund my refund amount blob:https://web.whatsapp.com/7fa55374-c529-4b3b-a578-ffae7962634b

Domlur Layout, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Redbus - red bus booking error