RTO India

Delhi

Load

RTO India Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/madam,
I am Renuka Nagar, i have applied for 2 wheeler (Mcwg) and 4 wheeler (Lmv) driving license, my application no. is [[protected]] at Gautam budh nagar rto, Uttar Pradesh
I have passed for mcwg and lmv driving test on dated 22 June 2021
But till the date its shows status pending for
1) approval of dl
2) printing of dl in form 7 &
3) dispatch of the dl & psv badge pending.

So kindly request you to speed-up the process for my application[protected]

RENUKA NAGAR
Sep 19, 2021

Form peeraghari to West enclave RTV bus conductor,
    Route bawana to peeraghari.
    Charge me 10 rupees and miss behavie with me,
    He is also drinking alcohol on duty also. At time 17:10 on 19/09/2021.
    Bus no. DL 1VC 1580.
    Sep 19, 2021

I purchased a new car with number of PB13BM9113
      my application number is PB[protected]
      Still my rc is not...

A men drive A bike going wrong side and fighting with me he is also drinks alcohol vehicle no PB65AZ7175

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My date for driving license test was scheduled on June 10th.but due to lockdown the date was cancelled and dates became to be booked online .but couldn't book a date it show u can try after 60 days or so.it's been more than 4 months since this and still have not got a date for a test.I myself studying mbbs in palakkad have visted the KOLLAM RTO office over more than 3 times for a slot appointment .it is difficult for me to take leaves concerned the course I'm studying. The rto officers behaviour was rude towards me, while I went to meet him to grant me a date.He won't either grant me a transfer of the center for driving test to palakkad saying it's not possible, he even promised me he would next time surely get me a date but everytime I go there he refuses to even acknowledge me or atleast recognise me.i have taken multiple leaves for this purpose but all are wasted.very much disappointed about this behaviour towards a citizen like me.i don't know where to register a complaint so came here .hope this reaches the concerned officials.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, Gaurav Rahti, had taken service of Murugan Driving School, M.K.B. Nagar, Chennai - 600039, Reg.No-B2/76170/2015, registered...

I lakshya Garg have applied for the driving license in Delhi rto, Delhi. Sir i have completed up all the stages including the fees from my side and everything in the sarathi website is showing completed but at the last stage that is the dispatch of the dl and psv badge the counter is showing allotment information unavailable and the dispatch stage is pending from rto side. Sir i am providing you the application number -[[protected]] and do the needful.
          Lakshya Garg

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Application No - [protected] was submitted on 23 Aug 2021 and fee was deposited on 24 Aug 2021.

Now its been around 25 days its status is showing Application is under processing at RTO Level.

Request to kindly get it delivered immediately, since I am facing great hardship in absence of it.

Regards.
            Rajiv Ratwana

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Submitted for refund of my car TS09EU5514 life tax after transferring to another state on 4th Dec 2020 at RTA, Khairathabad, Hyderabad . I did not receive tax refund.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have applied for DL extract twice on different days and paid fees for it. But both the time amount was deducted from my bank account but the transaction showed incomplete.
                Sep 17, 2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a two wheler GJ13P2520. now recently i Apply for re passing my bike at surendranagar RTO, but they seems some blacklisted...

My ll password no provide by rto
                  Sep 17, 2021

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My test date was on September 3rd 2021.I passed the test and my license was dispatched on 7th September as shown in the parivahan...

Addree change request for my two wheeler is pending at Bangalore North RTO KA04 and application # KA210516V3674163 is pending CA verification for over 2.5 months with no communication from RTO to me. Is this the way a Govt entity to function and only act when the requestor is checking the status they should say why there is a delay?

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Speaking to someone else on phone with the help of earphones I have video also recorded I had also asked her tht u r talking away so he said yes
                      His Auto number
                      MH02EQ8968
                      At santacruz near station

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As i was appling for my driving licence after passing my learner licence test.It is appearing an error like 'You Have Already...

Respected sir, l want to refund my money as i have submitted many application on one number and i forgotted all the those application number which got registered with my number and due to which I am unable to get LL slot.As it is showing with error message ''given mobile number is already used for more than 3 applications So LL appointment is not available for this application number''. Kindly help me in this case.please help me in refund of my money
                        Application no - [protected]

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I'm trying to online exam for L licence test. But when I enter my details it shows that " Entered application number...

I Avinash Sawant, Resident of Kandivali, Mumbai (400067) . I purchased my Bike which has registration date of 27th Nov 2020. Its been 11 Months, I have not received my RC book till today .
                          Why so much delay is happening in providing the RC book ?

Bike Number - MH -47 - AX - 0306
                          Dealer - Kuldeep Yamaha Showroom (Saibaba Nagar, Borivali Branch)

There is no informative mail from RTO.
                          Dealer is saying that he has completed his formality but RC book is pending from RTO.

Request to kindly look into this matter and help asap with RC book.
                          Waiting for your quick and positive reply.

RTO India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, please find the details of my application below. here the scrunity was completed on 11Aug2021. And its been more than a month but the status remains same since then. I am not sure what the issue is? Can you please help.

RTO Code: DL-11
                            Office Address: Rohini, North West Delhi, Delhi - 110085

Application #: [protected]

Current status:
                            Application is under processing at RTO Level.
                            (Document Uploaded online. Applicant presence not required.)

Transaction Name Application Processing Stage Counter