Sabka Dentist Nerul — tooth implant treatment

Nerul, Maharashtra, India
 b_sonali on Jun 4, 2018
I am writing this review specifically for my tooth implant treatment (By dr. Sandeep chavan) which is taking forever. Sabka dentist is playing with people's health. I had done tooth implant in 2016 at sabka dentist, but the cap was broken in 3-4 months. I approached the same doctor who did my implant, he said it has to be replaced and it will take time. I had to go abroad after 1 month but he was not willing to fast-track my treatment so i left without getting it fixed. After coming back, i am perusing the doctor since jan 2018. There is a lot of gap between two appointments. I have to call every-time and plead for an appointment. But this is not a big issue. The issue is i had to undergo some other treatment and i requested sabka dentist to finish my treatment before april end but he didn't keep his promise. On the top of it, due to overusing one side of my mouth, my face is swollen on one side, my ear and jaw are paining. My ent specialist told me not to eat from that side at all. But what can i do, i just have screws on the other side.

Bottom line is, until the time you have not paid the money, you will get a lot of calls for making an appointment. Once you have done the payment, it becomes your responsibility to peruse the doctor and beg for an appointment. That too you will get it according to the convenience of the doctor. Maybe at afternoon 3. You have to apply for a leave not even half day.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0