Samsung India
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

Samsung India Customer Care

+91 93 3410 2043  [S.S. Enterprises]

Support Center

Store Locator

Head Office
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C,Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Gurgaon, Sector-43, Gurgaon 122002
Tel:

2R Tech Park, Nirlon Complex, Next to Hub Mall, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
+91 22 6677 2000

Noida
A-1, Sector-81, Noida Phase-II, Noida 201301
+91 12 0401 1900

Shop No 8, 9, A 1, Khira Nagar Chs, Opp. BATA Showroom, SV Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054

Delhi
A-25, Mohan Coop Indl Area, Badarpur, Delhi 110044

Ahmedabad
F/102, Parth Complex, Swastik Char Rasta, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Jaipur
37-38, Barwara House, Nidhi Kamal Tower, Ajmer Road, Jaipur

Jaipur
37-38, 1st Floor Barwara House, Ajmer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302006.

Patna
Maurya Lok , Block-A , Shop No. 15, Near SBI ATM, New Dakbungalow Road, Patna Secretariat, Patna 800015

Patna
Ground Floor, Ahluwalia Building, New Dak Bunglow Road, Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

Mobile Collection
Dak Bunglow Road, Patna 800001

The Mobile Villa
Verma Centre, Ground Floor, Boring Road Corner, Patna, Bihar 800001

S.S. Enterprises
South Gandhi Maidan, Near Canara Bank, Patna, Bihar 700001
+91 93 3410 2043

Chennai
No 24, Near Van Heusen Showroom & Opposite Kalyani Hospital, Rajasekaran Street Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004

Bangalore
No.13, 3rd & 4th Floor, Crm Chambers, Opposite To Yes Bank, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001

Bangalore
No.8, West Of ChordRoad, 2nd Stage, Mahalakshmipuram Layout, Bangalore 560086

View More Information...

Good

Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

i have purchased the samsungh karishma semi automatic washing machine in the year 2002. the outer cover was worn out within...
Dear sir i purchaged a samsung fridge from your auth. dealer from basti dist. basti (uttar pardesh).
sir i found some...

Plz never buy any product from samsung. I bought a TV on 12th Aug and since then i am having problem in my TV and put a compalint for this compalint no is [protected]. And aslo i make a call daily to custmer care but nobody listening to me.

THIS IS MY ADVICE "NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM SAMSUNG"
"VERY VERY POOR CUSTMORE SERVICE"
i have samsumg flat tv 21'' i have parcharges last 4 year but few days my tv problem is no working a yark part i have no model but my tv is 2 side woofer vatage is 10000 i have many complate but your engineer every time ask to me this parts not avlable & ask to me pl pl give a set in service csnter & high charge demand pl u sugest me pl arange my tv set york
thanking you
AMARJEET SINGH([protected])
T 235/11 H BALJEET NAGAR
NEAR PATEL NAGAR ND 8

Respacted Sir/Mam,
    I want to inform u that we prached split ac from MANGLAM (SAMSUNG DIGITAL HOME) GUPTA INTERNATIONAL BUILIDING, M.I ROAD JAIPUR(RAJ) on 26 march 2008.
    starting 2 months we got installation prb and thet install it direct without any switch sys.Now cooling
    leakage prb in ac.I did complain to service center then a service man came and tol d abt prb.
    and som deffact in cooling part.
    So i request plz replace it as soon as possible.
    KAVITA CHANDNANI
    13, NEW JOSHI COLONY
    BRAHAMPURI ROAD, JAIPUR(RAJ)
    MO.[protected]
    respacted sir
    i sen some email against to split ac (samsung)from jaipur.but one thing i forget to write that company service man told that i have to give one written app for replace the product
    so request that if they give me service nicely then no need any action and if they dont give us
    satisfaction then i will sen[censored] some mail to take action.
    sorry for bother u.
    regards
    kavita chandnani
    mo [protected]

Samsung Split Air Conditioner — No service after receiving complete payment

This complaint is in reference to the servicing of my Samsung Split Air Conditioner. The details of the complaint and the complete log details are:

1. We had logged a complaint calling at the Samsung toll free service center number[protected]. Our problem was discussed that the Air Conditioner does not cool and we were provided with a Complaint number [protected] and a time with a local Samsung service center to fix the problem.

2. The local representative was sent by the manager at Amritsar branch Mr. Arun Sharma and the repair was carried out. The representative took Rs 1700/- from us, stating that the GAS has been filled in the AC and from now on the AC would work fine. However the Samsung service center technician was unable to satisfy our need to ensure that the gas was filled 100% and did not have any service document signed by us.

3. It has been over 3 months and the AC is still not in a working condition and we have been chasing up and down with the Samsung service center in Amritsar. Mr Arun Sharma the manager at Amritsar clearly says that we would have to pay once again or else he would not fill the gas for us.

4. Now Mr Arun sharma agrees that if we pay half the amount he will still fill the gas for us.

5. We are completely unwilling to pay for the gas to be filled, as he would not like to pay for something twice when that gas has never been filled.

We would request for assistance on the same, as we are being strong armed to shell more money and no service at all. As the AC is in our Industrial premises we have also ended up in losses for not running our machinery which runs at 25 degree c.

Kindly Assist as this would be of tremendous help to us get value for what we paid for.

Mr. Naresh kapoor
    +91 [protected]
    Abhishek textiles.

i have buyed a Samsung 21 inch flat colour television on 9th july, 2008, there was red patch found on my screen, i immediately registered a complaint, the technician came and demagnatised and told me to keep the television on Flat surface, i did the same, but the red patch was still there, i again registered the complaint, technician came and he decided to change the part, from that day i am just going around the dealer, and spend money on phone, but still i have not suceeded. i have finally decided to leave it off to samsung guys and have strictly decided, hence forth i am not going to go with samsung in any case- thats the only choice left for me.

my dealer - Jyothi electronics, RT nagar, near RT nagar police station, Bangalore - i think i have been cheated and he says that there is no question of replacing TV, even though i was ready to pay some extra money

forget its all in vain

From: Ms. Tushar Mandlekar
        Subhanpura
        Vadodara

To,
        M/s. Subhiksha Supermarket...
        I would like to bring to your kind notice that i have a service issue with the customer service deptt as well as your service...
        I bought new samsung I450 on 22 August 08.On 10th of september suddenly mobile stoped answring any call means i kept on pressing...

My cellphone model is FCH 5679 has Speaker problem.
        I, R K Sigh serving in indian army and at present out of country on deputation. My son Ankit Bhadauria who had purchased a SANSUNG mobile J 150 from JAIN MOBILE SHOP morar Gwalior (MP). The date of purchase is 23 Nov 08 at the cost of 4700/-. After two month the speaker of that cell phone started giving problem. when my son comtected to the concerning shop heinstead of taking initiative in this matter matter, sent my son to sevice center. Service center which was not authorised change new plate with old one. and said to my son that you would have to pay Rs 2700/- if you want to get it done. So my son came back. This is matter of open cheating. my wife contacted many concerned peaple but to no avail. The phone NO of my son was than [protected]. The service center add is as under - SAI KRIPA MOBILE REPAIRNG CENTER JINCI NALA NO 1 Gwalior (MP) Now you are requested to take immediate action in this connection . I do hope you will take action. Thanks
        I am santanu mitra, i have samsung SGH J600 model phone. problem is no sound in handset speaker, and when i up & down sliding then display screen is white and rainbow color. please solve my problem, tell me where your samsung service centre in kolkata.
        hamra mobile ka spekar kam nahi kara ha volume kam awaz ah rahi ha kya kar bolo plz i am mohd faisal plz pzl plz plz plz plz plz pl

Samsung Mobile — Speaker problem

I had already complain about speaker problem of samsung E 2130 model. but your service center in Ichalkaranji city is not provide sufficient service with this matter. I also complain to your customer care service, but they also not provided service & not taking any action..

Samsung Mobile — problem in speaker

the worst service center of samsung mobile in ulhasnagar. i purchase samsung monte in the month of june. from july onward problem in speaker. in ulhasnagar no product avalaible in samsung service center.

We have a samsung DVD player (P475).
          When it is going to be played it is asking for regional code.
          I would...

purchased tv.sl.no.09173pAQ401381B.Model:CZ21K55SN. ON 21-06-08.FROM 22-08-08 onwards sound & picture come for halfan hour &then picture will be lost& only sound comes. made a complaint to samsung. complint no.[protected]. they picked T.V up for servicing on 04-09-08. from then they r not giving correct responce at what time they may deliver T.V. I'm making cal everyday to samsung care. everyday they tell servicing is completed & T.V will be delivered "tomorrow". Till now I didn't get my TV back. I could be available at home before7.30Am & after 7Pm. they r promising me that they will deliver but not yet. all the day today I didn't get any cal from service centre.I'mbeen irritated very much by samsung service.kindly consider my complaint and pls solve my problem do justice so that the other customers may not be cheated by the named brands. thanking u...V.SREEHARIBABU,[protected]/62/1, NEAR BALABADI SCHOOL, AMBERNAGAR, JAMAIOSMANIA, HYD-44.CELL:[protected]

HI
            Myself, Satyapal Maurya, I've submitted my computer's 80 GB Hrad Disk(sr.no.: 1372J2FL702076, which was dead), at Samsung Service Center, Varanasi (Work order no.: WIH0707) on 7th Aug. 2008. At the time of submission they told me to give me a HDD within 15 days, but now 35 days have passed but they haven't given HDD back. whenever I enquire, I am told that my HDD hasn't come and whenever it will come, they would inform me.For 35 days I haven't been using my computer due to HDD problem and as I'm MCA student, and now my examinations are running and only I know how I'm facing my exam without my PC. I told them but they aren't understanding my problem. Even yesterday I called to Lucknow center, they asked me to receive my HDD on 15 Sep. 2008 but I'm not sure that they will give me because when on 8th Sep. 2008 I called, i was told that they were sending all the requirements submitted till 10 Aug. 2008, and I could receive my HDD on 9th Sep. 2008 but I couldn't. Now what should I do? Please help me.
            My hdd is not responding
            pleese sent to servise centre, varanasi address
            my mobile samsung sch-f699 is not supports any air servicess or internet with pc. i went to service
            center and reliance web word.but they could not help me. please help me sir...
            Hi Sir,
            In My NoteBook Some Prob. These are their,
            1) In Win XP not support Your driver cd .
            2) In DVD writer not work properly .
            3) Put Any CD/DVD driver has been make So Many Spot .

My Notebook Model no. is NP-R517

So, Pleese Sir solve my problem.
            and
            pleese sent to servise centre, varanasi address
            My DVD DRIVE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. THE PROBLEM IS
            1. IT IS NOT EASILY ENJECT.
            2. IT IS NOT WRITING CD OR DVD
            my samsung colour telivision has stopped working sudenly without any response at all
            my complaint number lodged is [protected] at
            [protected]...i didnt get any servicemen at my home
            my adress is lane no-15, plot number 207, sri ramnagar colony, bazardiha, varanasi, up
            I brought a SAMSUNG GT C-3630 in last week, GPRS activated, NPS installed in PC, but via BT & Data cable not connecting with NPS, where as without NPS mobile connected with PC. .
            My G.mail Add- [protected]@gmail.com
            Mobile No- [protected].
            I have 28 ltr. Samsung Microwave oven. It's microwave function is not working since last >20 day, all other function i.e. Grill, Convection are working, kindly arrange to send a service engineer to my residence for service.
            My Address

Serial No.=R2WQ588244N
              Invoice No.=UP/01063/00001/0575
              Service Centrebr...

Samsung Mobile — Service Issue [Resolved]

I HAVE A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH SAMSUNG MOBILE SERVICE CENTER Chandigarh Sector 22, India, I came to chandigarh from Himachal...

In a mobile service samsung service is poor this is my experience
              i will give u the address where i give the for repair (mDRI Service A-160, G1, 1st Floor, Vikas Marg, Shakarpur, delhi cont no[protected] this was very bad exp & iam not satisfied with service & every time i called & they are giving excuse they are not proffessional & not able to find out the fault . so pls this is my rqst to samsung mobile pls don't down your name to open this kind of sercice centre & break the customer confidence level.
              Jun 12, 2015

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

samsung C-170 — about cell

hi this prithvi using samsung mobile from 6months i have a problem that when i bought they said me that the charging of the cell comes for 2 days but it's just taking 3hrs when i am on the phone speaking contionusly so and other things when i make a call its gets cuts automitacally saying call ended. so what is the problem so retify and send the message to my mail id.thanks
              I purchased Samsung Mobile C-170 on 15.03.2008 . After two months some problem in the socket of the mobile phone. I contacted to the Customer Service Center at Navrangpura, Ahmedabad and vide workorder no. WA[protected] dtd. 20.05.2008, I submitted my mobile to the Customer Service Center. The Authorised person of the service center promised me that the service will take 3 to 4 days, but tody 6 day is over, proper answer were given by the customer service when I asked about the mobile phone. Now, please suggest what I can do for this problem.

Daxesh Barot
              Samsung Mobile Is Very Slim i Like This mobile C170
              Mobile FM Is Very Very GOod

samsung C-170 — Pathetic Service

This is regarding my complain logged on 21/08/2008 at Laxmi Nagar(Vikas MArg) Samsung service center. Its charging jack is out working. The set C-170 is under warranty period.

Whenever I do ask about my cell, they give me lame excuse every time. I really get distressed.

Please do needful.

Here is the details about the complain:

Mobile-C170
              IME/RSN No.-[protected]
              SL. No.-RW1Q455886K
              Work Order No.-R[protected]

Kind regards,
              atik

samsung C-170 — Failure to repair under Warranty

I have purchased a Samsung C-170 mobile[protected] and from last few days I was facing problem with this Handset problems are as follows:-
              FM is not receiving signal, Headset mic is not working( Tried after changing headset), Loose contact for charger when connecting to mobile.
              Yesterday, I went to a service centre and they have checked the handset for 10 minutes and after that they told me it's not under warranty because it is damaged by me, when I connect the charger back to mobile it was not charging. I just requested them to return the mobile in the same condition as it was before and they told me that you have to pay 1300 Rs for it. My handset is not at all phsically damaged still they are saying that it is damaged. Before this service centre visit my handset was charging fine only there is loose contact and now it's not charging at all. I think it is damaged by service centre guy. Now they are not ready to repair my handset and want me to pay 1300/-. On top of that they are charging me 150Rs/ labour charge Which is not at all right. As far as I know, if the product is under warranty and it is physically damanged then we have to pay only for part of that product.

Please give me right guidance. what should I do next, I am really pissed of their service. I have proof for all this

Shoaib Shaikh
              My Mobile details are as follows:-

Samsung c-170

I am a resident of Ranchi. I have purchased a Samsung make Dual Sim mobile (Model SGH-D880, Sl. No. R4YQ3213992 ) from M/s. Montage, 18A, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata-13 through Tax Invoice No. 2063 Dt. 24/03/2008 of Rs. 12000/=.

This has started giving keyboard problem since July, 2008. Ultimately it is given in Service Centre at Ranchi ( M/s. TRADE LINKER. Anantpur, Ranchi-834001. ) on 09/08/2008 for repair / replacement. They have issued a Service / Complaint Form on same day without any Claim no. and date.

After 4 days of continuous follow up, they have issued a Claim no. WA[protected] on 13/08/2008 and given a standby set ( model C170 ) on several request. This standby set has also problem with its reception.

Thus, I can not use my both Sims now and the faulty standby set gives trouble in conversations.

After regular follow ups, each time I get an assurance of getting it repaired within 2-3 days. Till date neither my mobile is repaired nor it is replaced. I am loosing all my official and business contacts and communications. It is also causing loss to my professional career too.

I am complaining about the Poor Quality and Service of Samsung of such expensive unit. I want justice in this regard, so that I can get my mobile back repaired / replaced immediately.

Samsung - SGH-C170 — Poor service and no stand-by given

On 23rd June I have given my mobile(SGH-C170) purchased on 16th March 2008 to Samsung Service centre at 9, Printing Press Area, Delhi. The phone is not working at all. These people have committed to deliver the phone back to me after 7 days. Which they failed to do. Then they promised to deliver after 10 more days. Which they are still unable to do so. And now, finally I have got another date of 2nd August 2008. AND THEY REFUSE TO PROVIDE ANY KIND OF STAND-BY PHONE. I have never heard of such irresponsible people of this kind of reputed company. I am really sorry for purchasing a mobile from samsung. if anybody reads this mail, i request him/her to get my phone repaired and given back to me ASAP as i am facing a lot of problems.
                Till date nothing has come out. SAMSUNG Service Centre has neither returned my mobile nor replaced. I have already returned their stand-by set on their demand but no substitute stand-by set is again given to me. Now I am hopeless about the service and the product. I WANT MY MONEY BACK WITH INTEREST.

samsung mobile-sgh-d880 — no service centre taking the mobile for repair

no service willing to take the mobile set for repairs, display issue, is samsung company can help us to repair this mobile
                s.viswanathan

Sir/Madam,
                  Just a month back I had purchased a frost free Refrigerator type RT25ZVSS of Samsung make from M/S RA...
                  Sir / Madam,

I bought a Samsung mobile handset on 20.06.08 from Mahamaya Agency, Gushkara, Dist - Burdwan,...

We bought a samsung RA23YV from Dawar International - Gurgaon on July 15, 2008. From the very initial period we are constantly facing a problem - once the door is closed it gets stuck and would not open for atleast 10 mins. It seems vacuum gets created and all our strength becomes useless to open it. We have complained twice (Complaint No[protected]. We are told this this is due to moisture and were given some temporary ways to get rid of the problem. However, none of them worked and we still continue to face the problem. If moisture content in the environment is the major reason, I wonder why this is applicable only to our refrigerator. None other in our locality is facing this problem. Being a new refrigerator, we are very much concerned about this problem. As you would understand this is a recurring problem and we are facing tremendous dif! ficulty in day-to-day usage.

We again complained online on Aug 31, 2008 and we received a mail saying that someone will get in touch with us but its 4 days after the complaint and still there is no news from the Company.

Dear Manager,
                    1. I have purchased an Samsung auto washing machine (85 VPL) from Samsung Plaza Siliguri on 04 Aug 08. The macine has gone faulty withing 02 days o[censored]se as one pipe is leaking. We contacted Mr Parichay Gupta who has kept us on tenterhooks for last one month with promises of replacing the said pipe. However, till date it has not been replaced.

2. I am based at Gangtok(Sikkim) and feel utterly disappointed with this sorry state of affairs. Firstly, your product fails on second day. To add to misery is your poor response to our complaints. May I request you to take cogngence and instruct person concerned to undertake repairs / replacements forthwith.

3. My contact at Gangtok is [protected].