Shopmonk.com / Longman E-Commerce Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 20, 2018

File a complaint to Shopmonk.com / Longman E-Commerce

Having problems with Shopmonk.com / Longman E-Commerce?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shopmonk.com / Longman E-Commerce customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shopmonk.com / Longman E-Commerce

Shopmonk.com / Longman E-Commerce Website

Shopmonk.com / Longman E-Commerce Head Office Address

Regus, Level 4, Rectangle One, D-4 Commercial Complex, Saket
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Complaints recently resolved by Shopmonk.com / Longman E-Commerce customer care

Shopmonk.com / Longman E-Commerce reviews & complaints(26)

Saw the ad on Facebook i think. It clearly stated refund incase not satisfied. Before product was delivered i got many sms call me (Ankita Rao) on [protected]. When i got and tried the product (dint look like it would work), anyways i tried many things, but it just did not repell any insects. Its a fake product. I called above number. Its cut after few rings. Same with [protected] which was on the product cover. Geek retail pvt ltd B2-23...

I have ordered a pest repellent from smashing commerce but it is totally different from shown in vedio. it is very cheap and fake product.plz refund my 480rs.it sounds alot which is very disturbing while in video they are showing that there is no sound of the machine. This company just harassing the customers, they even don't have their contact number. How and where customer send back the product. I want my money back.
Shopmonk.com / Longman E-Commerce customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I am amar I had very worst experience from smashing commerce website, I ordered one pest reject machine 7/7/18 which I got delivered on 13/7/18 product is different from what I ordered is worthless product they sold me 480rs and not working properly, I am trying their number [protected] is not responding beware of this culprits don't buy anything from them I am really disappointed with purchase and want this site owner to be punished fake...
    +1 videos
    On 4th september 2017 i have placed an online order for apple iphone 6s 16gb on the site www.shopmonk.com and i received on 8th sep. 2017 and make the payment of rs. 28, 490/- cash. (Order ref. No.[protected].

Please note issues related to old handset which is sent by shopmonk as new one:

As i have checked the information regarding my handset on official website of apple i. E. Iphoneimei. Info by entering imei...

This is not my product (My product name is redmi power bank) your delivered product is combo of slim branded power bank 25000mah, branded earphone, stylish branded 64gb pen drive with free usb charger. Please return my money and send my money
    I'd:[protected], cib 796590
    Mobile no:[protected]
    Bank name :corporation bank
    A/cno:[protected]
    Ifsc code: corp0000298
    A/cname:karri naveenkumar
    Product unsatisfied...i orderd JBL product.order no.[protected] ...But delevered other product...so i want to refund my amount...

Respected sir/madam,

On 26th june 2017 i have placed an online order for apple ipad mini, 16gb in the site www.shopmonk.com and paid rs.17, 190 using my debit card. (Order ref. No.[protected].
      On 29th june 2017 i've received an email from them stating that due to high demand for the product, ordered item is out of stock and mentioned that they have initiated a refund which require 10-14 working days to process.
      Since i have not received the refund after 14 days, i have started chasing them through phone calls and emails, but they were giving various lame excuses like they can't do anything because the issue is with the bank etc. After i send a mail saying that i will be moving legally they responded by an email on 22nd july 2017 saying they have initiated the refund and i will get it with in 5-6 days. (Which they were initially saying, on 28th june they have initiated refund and the problem was with the bank).

I strongly believe that this is their intentional fraud act. Because their product prices are much cheaper than other sites and after customers place order and pay they will send these excuses saying the stock is exhausted and will hold customers money for their sake.

Their customer-care no. Is [protected] and email is [protected]@shopmonk.com

I request you to kindly do the needful to get my money back.

All email correspondence are available for further actions.

Yours faithfully,

Biji chandy
      +[protected]
      Aug 19, 2017
      After relentless follow up and tge subsequent pressure from your end the money 17, 190 is credited to my account this week Thank you very much for the timely involvement
      Aug 08, 2017
      Updated by Biji Chandy
      On 28july I have got an email from an id payU that the payment has been intiated the money will reflect in my account with in 5-6 working days. This email doesnt contain any phone numbers or aanything and looks like another fraud one to drag the payment.

Kindly escalate the complaint to.help me get my refund

Biji Chandy
      Aug 08, 2017
      Updated by Biji Chandy
      I didnt get the payment till today 8th of August

I have purchased mobile in shopmonk.com they sended me other country mobile there no warrenty in india. I have returned that mobile still they are not processed the refund its already one month over they are not replying my mails
        They are cheating me kindly help someone to resolve the issue always they are saying 3 to 5 working days in that company is also cheating company

I have purchased a samsung mobile a9 pro from shopmonk on 3.5.2017 but they did not dispatch my phone till 18.5.2017 after several communication with sales executive and email, they cancelled my order saying that mobile was out of order and my money will be refunded in my account within 4-7 days. But till today (10.06.2017) they did not refund me... Whenever i try to cantact them, there is no sign of ringing or call received... I felt cheated and sometimes felt a sign of fraudster... Please help me out. My order id is[protected]... Thanks...
          Dear sir
          Since last 3 week street light not working and hence please look into matter on priority
          Pole no. 278
          Location. 3rd Ext.K68 Devi Road near gayatri temple K. N. N. Jodhpur
          Regards.
          Bilal Ali
          Mob. No. [protected]

I have refund my money . I say anything about this add. Product name: ultrasonic machine,
          I Abhishek Naikwade complaint on this company product do action on this complaint .
          Because I will complaint on pollic station near me in after 24hours...
          abhishek naikwade's reply, Jul 4, 2018
          Ok

Sir, I have booked a Apple Mobile 7+ of Rs 56, 999.00 and this company is fake and still i have not received any information and product.

The customer care number is also not existing and no response from site and customer care and they are not replying to email's also.

Please help us from these fraud are cheating innocent customers. and I have checked there details which seems fake and false.

the...
            I am priyanka kinare recently i have ordered aray ban aviator sunglasses, from shopmoyo as on 16th april and i paid it online. It's has been more than a month till now i didn't any information about the product. I don't even know whether the product is been shipped or not. So i request the concerned authority to take any action based on this situation....

We have ordered Mobile Samsung A9 PRO in 08/04/2017 and paid online and received the order no[protected] till date we have not received our product and when call on [protected] we dont receive satisfactory answer and girl ewnamed ramya assured us that we will receive the product by 20/04/2017 but we didnt receive it and now when we are trying to call on above given number the bell rings for 2 or 3 times and it automatically gets disconnect

I placed order for a ONEPLUS 3T Mobile on 22nd of March and till today(30th March 2017) there is no news on how and when will the product will be delivered, my order number is #[protected]. I have already paid Rs 19, 899.00.

There is no response on email as well as no one picking on customer care
              tele-phone number.

I think this is a fraud company and HDFC PAYZAPP recommend it for shopping.
              I purchased the mobile. But its sim slot is not working they are not responding to the emails. I am want to raise the cyber crime complaint on this web site.

I placed order for a i phone 7 32 gb on 21st of march and till today (29th march 2017) there is no news on how and when will the product will be delivered, my order number is #[protected].
                There is no response on email nor on the customer care tele-phone number. Their service is hopeless and when i read the complaints below it scares me to no limits.

I wish some sense prevails in their management and they immediately take action to improve things.
                Apr 04, 2017
                Arghyadeep Bala's response
                Sorry shopmonk.com .
                I grandly request u the manager of shopping.com to please email or msg me the shipping details of my order[protected] and please ship it before 8th of April 2017. Or else I have to cancel my order.

Please help me!!!, SHOPMONK provide me fraud item!!! Through bluedart courier I have received samsung galaxy ace3, but I have pay rs.31768 for apple Iphone6plus, after open the box i see it's samsung galaxy ace3.Many of time I request to blue dart excutive please help me...cause this is hapend at your present, please return my money cause this item price only 7-8 thousand whereus i pay rs.31768/- for aple iphone6 plus, he understood but not...

Hello all,

I had placed an order on 18/11/2016 for iphone 6s plus, order id:[protected] and the product is still not delivered. Its the 11th day and no information on the exact delivery dates have been provided. Hopeless website and bad customer service. Please do not order anything from this website.

Most of the time the customer service people dont pick the phone and if they do, they have no answer to when the product will get delivered.

Its amost 2 weeks now and there is no intimation from the company regarding the delivery dates. Really bad bad bad turn around time of addressing customer queires and delivering their product in time.

The website and its content is not at all competent to cope up with the big giants like amazon, flipkart, snapdeal in terms of tracking the order.

Worst experience so far... Please be aware and do not order anything from this website... You will eventually looose out on all your patience waiting for your order to get delivered..

Shikha

I have placed an Order (Order No. 953517) of 8a79452627b596a0- Apple iphone 4-16GB-Black on 09/10/2016 from shopmonk.com through mysmartprice & I have received the aforesaid order on 15/10/16.

But unfortunately after opening of the pack, i have immediately observed the back portion of phone was partially opened from it's body (which is unusual as the body of iphone will be always presented as sealed system).

Now...

Dear shopmonk team.. I have ordered an item (Order no. 952674). Since 8th october, 2016. I wrote a cancellation email 9th october 2016 to you. After 25 days you didn't cancel my order and not refund my amount. I trying to call your customer care executive so many times but he/she didn't take my call. I am facing totally bad customer care experience by you. Pls take some serious decision to my request and cancel it. Give my refund immediately.

I had ordered a galaxy s6 edge through shopmonk.com, which was delivered late by them, that too after 1month.after i received the phone, I found that the phone is locked and can not be used with simcards in India.also, the contact number provided of stratford trade sales private ltd (seller) is fraudulent and is a wrong number. Ihave mailed to them for refund of money, but shopmonk is yet to respond back. I want my money back. please help

I had purchased one mobile phone from them which was delivered after more than a month. After delivery, I found that the product is a faulty and locked one and can not be used in India.
                        I have mailed to them but they are yet to revert back to me in the last 24 hours.
                        I am in a situation where I do not know what to do.the seller's contact number is also wrong number.
                        Please help me retrieve the money from them

I have placed an order on 17th of this month. I need to track the order but there is not option out there and also I dont have any clue when will the product gets delivered to me. And also there is no specific customer care number so I am not able to contact or take any action regarding it.
                          Please get me this issue resolved because I have paid 23000 for this product through internet banking if I didn't get this product it will be a big loss for me.No information is available regarding contact and mailing and tracking.