Sony India Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Dec 7, 2023

File a complaint to Sony India

Having problems with Sony India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sony India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sony India

Tamil Nadu

Sony India reviews & complaints page 33

D
Divesh Taragi

I am playing sonyliv games but unfortunately when I debit money through paytm I entered incomplete no
Please resolve it & I want to get the cash back in Sony liv app
Aug 13, 2021
Jul 29, 2020
Sony India Customer Care's response
Hey Divesh, we regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to share us your registered email id/mobile number and write back to us at [protected]@setindia.com and we get back to you at the earliest.
Aug 05, 2020
Sony India Customer Care's response
Hey Divesh, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. In order to investigate this further we request you to please share your registered email ID/phone number and please send us an email on [protected]@setindia.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.

K
    kalyan pamarthi

Please cancel my sony liv subscription. Even i tried so many times to cancel my subscription in app, but it's not cancelled. The amount is renewed every month.
    Iam requested to cancel my subscription.
    My account number is [protected]
    Jul 27, 2020
    Updated by kalyan pamarthi
    Please cancel my Sony liv subscription. Even I tried so many times to cancel my subscription in app, But it's not cancelled. The amount is renewed every month.
    Iam requested to cancel my subscription.
    My account number is [protected]

Hey Kalyan, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. In order to investigate this further we request you to please share your registered email ID/phone number and please send us an email on [protected]@setindia.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Complaint date: 21st july 2020

Bought 65inches sony tv from reputed company in puducherry assuming it will be good product. Within 13/14 months, problem of board occured in such costly tv. No one is coming forward to solve my problem rather they were only demanding money for replacing. Now i doubt the quality of sony tv given to us

My complaint id : 60900028. After visiting my house, representative of sony simply...
      Sushant Sheware

Address:Pune

I am from pune. My sony led tv keeps restarting. Not sure what the problem. I had already reached out to customer care but no one is responding
      Please help

My email address is [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Hi Team
      Do we have any update

B
        bkvivek

Why did you deducted money from my account, whereas i applied for unsubscription on 21st and also 22nd july

I
          Ilakkiya Ilaks

Website:Sony

I bought an led 55 inch android tv 3 years back. 2 months back the display showed nothing than a white screen. So we asked for the company service centre to repair it and they took the tv with them and returned us only after 2 months. They have corrected the complaint charging 12 thousand for the service. Then later on the next day of installation only 1 among the 4 hdmi is working. The rest 3 aren’t working. Now the one who came to install the tv says it would take around 10 thousand rupees to replace it. This hdmi port was well working before we gave the tv to the company for previous complaint. Should we again give the tv to the service centre and wait for still 3 more months spending 10k rupees for this port huh? Very poor response and concern from the sony service centre.

AdityaKrishna

Address:MIG 208, APHB Colony, Tadepalligudem, West Godavari Dist, Andhra Pradesh - 534101

A Visible horizontal line on the sony bravia KD-55X8500D

M
              metlamadhu
              from Powai, Maharashtra

Address:India

Without our intention subscription activated, please cancel the same and refund. Thanks mob # [protected]
              Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hey Madhu, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. In order to investigate this further we request you to please share your registered email ID/phone number and please send us an email on [protected]@setindia.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.
              Thanks for the response, [protected]@gmail.com, for further communications regarding this, please use this mail id only. thanks

Rohit187

Address:Rohit sinha, adarsh lok colony, south of shaktinath mandir, Rambagh chauri, goshala road, muzaffarpur contact- 7050931680, 8709832972

My sony dvd home theater system model dav dz-350 not working.

Y
                  Yashu Jeevitha

There is no application available in my sony klv-40r562c except youtube not even opera or play store

E
                    Oct 14, 2021
                    This thread was updated on Oct 14, 2021

Website:www.setindia.com

Dear sir/ madam,

I have purchase an annual subscription for sony liv for rs 999.00 on 09.07.2020. After payment my subscription has not been activated till date, i have made many complains via email, t only way to contact them, u cannot talk to them by calling them over phone. After every mail they are asking for payment details and screen shot of my account option in their app for resolution, but till date they r not able to resolve and asking the same details everyday. Please find enclosed details required by them and request them to refund my subscription paid.

Amit ganeriwala
                    Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    My sonyliv app subscription fir 1 year has not been activated yet. Kindly see to the matter.
                    Same issue here
                    I have paid for one month but still my subscription is not activated

Sir I have been charged twice for subscription on sony liv app as I have paid for six month, my name Arun Amin, mobile no. [protected], [protected]@gmail.com, I have complained twice in sony liv app but no one is responding, please solve my problem
                    Dear sir/ madam,

I have purchase an monthly subscription for sony liv for rs 299.00 on 11.12.2020. After payment my subscription has not been activated till. I have made many complains via your app email. Please find enclosed details required by them and request them to refund my subscription paid.

Prasoon Shukla
                    +[protected]

My google transaction id is CICAgKCj6IXiCA. My sony liv subscription has not been updated yet and nor have i got any information from yheir end.
                    Dear sir/ madam,

I have purchase an monthly subscription for sony liv for rs 299.00 on 17.12.2020. After payment my subscription has not been activated till. I have made many complains via your app email. Please find enclosed details required by them and request them to refund my subscription paid.

Rahul Singh

Sony liv is fake app 2 times the money has been deducted but the subscription has not been activated

Very troublesome app. I've paid for yearly subscription but still can't operate with fire stick
                    I have taken an yearly subscription at 199 Rs just to watch TV serials. It has been 3 days service never got activated. This is highly ridiculous behaviour. Please activate the service or refund money back. Highly disappointed

Website:[email protected]

Dear sir/ madam,

I have paid for an annual subscription for sony liv on 9.7.2020 for rs 999.00 but till date my subscription has not been activated, i have made numerous complaints but every day they ask me for all the details which i have provided then every time, we cannot contact then except mail, now i do not have any more patience, request to kindly take action for refund of my subscription.

Payment details made are mentioned below :

Alert: you've spent rs.999.00 on credit card xx1338 at apple. Combill on[protected]:18:16:03.

Kindly look into the matter and help it to resolve.

Amit ganeriwala
                      Aug 12, 2021
                      Aug 20, 2020
                      Sony India Customer Care's response
                      Hey, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. In order to investigate this further we request you to please share your registered email ID/phone number and please send us an email on [protected]@setindia.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.

P
                        Pranav D'souza

Address:Barah patthar, gali no. 15,ward no. 36, Near durga mandir chowk

I want to buy sony wireless headphone but you have provided JBL TEMPO headphone with very low quality. So I want to say that plz return my product as fast you can.

Rajesh6197

Kd-65a1 3000092

I purchased the Sony oled from Siddhansh Electronics Pvt Ltd, Lower Parel West, Mumbai 13, in the month of February of 2018.
                          The TV was installed at my residence in the month of March 2018. Within a period of 1 year or thereabout, horizontal lines started appearing on the TV which increased gradually . I made a complaint, but on account of the covid situation, nobody could attend to it.
                          In the month of May, I again made a complaint...
                          P
                          puneet damanal

I paid money for annual premium membership but it is not activated.
                          Mobile no.[protected]
                          Time:- 4:8 pm
                          Date:- 17/07/2020
                          UTR:[protected]
                          Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hey Puneet, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. In order to investigate this further we request you to please share your registered email ID/phone number and please send us an email on [protected]@setindia.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.

N.V.Sujathkumar TNFU

Address:2H/231, Kirthi Illam, Kathirvel Nagar, Thoothukudi 628 008. Mobile: 9443126894

My sony kdl w 950a red light 4 times blinking and shutting down. Engliner visited from sony and said mainboard problem and it need to be replaced.

RavSa

Address:1/20 3 rd floor 8 th cross Kumara park West bangalore 560020
                              Website:Sony liv app subscription

I have availed sony liv app subscription for one year, please cancel my subscription renewal. Also i am not able to play certain shows on my android tv but i am able to watch in my mobile app.
                              B k rajendra
                              [protected]@gmail.com
                              Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hey Ravsa, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. In order to investigate this further we request you to please share your registered email ID/phone number and please send us an email on [protected]@setindia.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.

susmita pande

Address:607/12 Kailash dham sector 50 Noida up 201301

I received a message that 699/- would be charged for subscription renewal and for stopping i should go to sonyliv apps 'my purchases' section.
                                There is no such section. I am unable to stop the subscription. Please help
                                Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hey Susmita, this is certainly not the experience we wanted you to have. In order to investigate this further we request you to please share your registered email ID/phone number and please send us an email on [protected]@setindia.com and we will get back to you at the earliest.

susmita pande

Address:607/12 Kailash dham, sector 50, Noida 201301

I subscribed to the premium account for one month and they renewed my subscription for next month without taking my consent. There is no way we can talk to customer service and when i sent them a mail to unsubscribe as mentioned in their terms and conditions page, they did not take it in to account and again they charged me for many months for the subscription.
                                  I am really frustrated and do not know how to cancel my subscription from sonyliv.
                                  They are now asking for submission of 699. I want to stop all subscription
                                  Please
                                  Aug 13, 2021
                                  Aug 05, 2020

C
                                    C 16 ARCHITA RAYANE

Address:KASHI NAGAR SUTALA KHAMGAON

I live in khamgaon buldana districts in maharashtra.I want 4k Android and smart tv.I choose w80D series model.The dealer said that its 4k latest model.I believe him and purchase it .Then install it.when i see its box . its not 4k.and manufacturing in 2017.it means the dealer from taori enterprises khamgaon show demo from 2017 to the customer.I want latest manufacturing 55 inches android tv but he is not ready to replace it.I[censored] gave big amount why I take old model.he gave me wrong information about tv.I want to change my old model and want 4k latest 55 inches model.pl help me and tell him to replace my model.my contact no [protected] and email id [protected]@gmail.com pl try to understand . My family undergoes with
                                    In great tense