[Resolved] Swiggy — cancellations by delivery boy & but not received refund yet

Ludhiana, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
 harjit9855 on Dec 9, 2018
My name is harjit singh, n verified mobile number on swiggy is [protected],,
I make a order on 5 december at swiggy, but while delivery i got call by delivery boy, he said his bike got damaged n he cant deliver my order so you have to cancel your order,,, then i cancelled only because of knowledge of delivery boy,,, but after that still i didn't get my money back in my account,, even sometime they said they will cut 75rs cancellations charges, but why should i pay cancellations charges when there was no my concern,,,
I attached a pic of order details there they showing they refund 99 ra,, but i got message of 24 rs only,, n get 16 ra in account as refund... 🙄🙄 what they r doing??
Delivery boy name is ajit singh & his number is [protected],,, u can call him, he will also tell u same but swiggy customer care not ready to help me??
My order number was #[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2018
not resolved yet ?? how itvis possible that after filing complaint a second it got resolved, , , plz. help me to get refund n my hard earned money.
yesterday i received cancellation charges.

[Dec 09, 2018] Swiggy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by harjit9855, Dec 14, 2018
12/12/18 I received cancellation charges.
Thanks your Team.

Comments

I have ordered the food but your executive has not delivered the food...why do this ??

[email protected]'s reply, Dec 25, 2018
Also amt is deducted by Net banking... 28750859974
Yesterday my order is not received at my address.. and also Paid money through net banking yesterday and money was deducted without confirmation of order. I dont have an order number also... What's the hell 😣 who is responsibility for that case... ...

Mam no any amt is return in my bank amt ... Plz call .e tomorrow after..2 '0' clock.pm ...

Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - cancellations by delivery boy & but not received refund yet