[Resolved] Swiggy — delivering non veg food promising veg food & disconnecting calls when contacting customer care

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 saketb on Mar 4, 2019
There has been several instances of poor service but will mention the 2 most recent ones

Instance 1:
Everytime i order a sandwich at #drunkenmonkey i get a call from the restaurant stating that they don't have bread available and that sandwiches cannot be made. This time when i got the call, i asked the swiggy agent (Vivek) to cancel my order since the restaurant had no vegetarian alternate. The agent was still trying to convince me to order something non veg inspite of mentioning that i am a vegetarian.
I requested to raise a complaint against the restaurant and specifically asked the agent to transfer my call to the feedback survey. The agent disconnected my call.
I called again and spoke to manisha. This time she cancelled my order, and when asked to raise a complaint against the agent and restaurant, she said that there is no option of sharing a complaint reference number. My order id was [protected].

Instance 2:
There is a restaurant named #wichway in hyderabad and its menu in swiggy reflects a veg pizza (La indiana pizza) but is actually a non veg pizza. I had made multiple contacts with swiggy agents and confirmed with the restaurant that it's a misleading information. I was advised that it would be rectified, but till date it's reflecting as a veg pizza. God help the vegetarians who order from swiggy. Attaching screenshot as well.

Even after talking to the escalation team, i was assured that i would be given an update in 48 hrs which has not happened.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2019
Swiggy Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2019
Hi saketb! We are sorry about this. We are having this looked into and are following up on the same to ensure that such instances do not happen again. We request you to please send us the registered mobile number via email to [protected]@swiggy.in so that we can connect with you on the same.
Updated by saketb, Mar 05, 2019
You can reach out to me on [protected]

Comments

Only 1 week before I have order from swiggy. Now, while check my account it's been always unserviceable at Nandan Nagar, Kunjavan, Agartala, Indian- 799006
So, I want you to make it serviceable any how.. isn't a quite good for you'll in the beginning making unserviceable for your own customer. Kindly please report it.
Cencelltion fees please stop

Simply atrocious behavior of delivery boy...!!!

1992
    Tower D, 9th Floor, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560029
    Swiggy - delivering non veg food promising veg food & disconnecting calls when contacting customer care