TATA Capital
Tata Capital Financial Services Ltd.

TATA Capital Customer Care

Tata Capital Financial Services Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
One Forbes, Dr. V.B. Gandhi Marg, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

TATA Capital related photos (241)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

TATA Capital Complaints & Reviews

Prakash Mane
Dear All,

I have applied for a home loan from TATA Capital HFC via application number 028471 dated 22/06/11. The application was submitted through one of your direct agent - Quantum marketing based out of Thane. While applying for the loan we have been told that there will be processing charges of 0.5% and none other charges would be taken. I have already given a cheque of Rs. 5,515/- which is credited in your account against Rs. 9,936/-.

Now when the loan is sanctioned and about to disbursed, your agent has taken Rs. 9,550/- and has informed us the the break up would be given by the TATA Capital HFC. Further they are asking for more Rs. 2500/- for legal charges. The total comes to more than Rs. 22,000/-. These charges were never informed to us and now when the loan has to be disbursed (after taking all our original documents) we have been forced to pay these amount. Now i need my money back, with the interest or else i would approach the consumer court.

Prakash Mane

Tata Capital Housing Finance — Home loan processing fees [Resolved]

pranveerthakur
    I applied for home loan from your bank, one of tata capital housing finance executive mr. Amit vijayvargiya has contact me...

Manish81241 choudhary
    My name manish Choudhary live in 437 Sirpur Tank Dhar Road Indore city i want to car loan. so i apply tata capital car loan thro. mr. Vijay malviya & his boss mr. Vijay shrma he will do work Apolo squir janjir wala sqoir. they are take my all docoments and do fisical inspection.this program walk 10days after that i no loan found i want my stats please give my ststs on my mail id [protected]@rediffmail.com
    Hi, Well first of all I thought TATA being one of the biggest company I thought they will provide world class services, however I had a very bad experience and annoyed the way they treated my case.

I applied for a car loan, and they told me that after submitting all the documents, loan will be approved in next 2 or MAX 3 working days. After completing 2 days I called up their executive who was looking after my case, he didnot pick up. I again called him up after the weekend, he again didnot pick up, I tried calling from another no. and he picked than I asked him my status he replied that he will get back to me in sometime.. same story was continued for the next 4-5 days !!! His name is ANKIT, from Noida branch. I was amazed to see their behaviour and was thinking if they cant handle my case or my is declined than why cant they just tell me ???? I think such employees needs to learn some professionalism.

Finally I called up their branch manager and complaint about him. Than after 2 minutes I got a call from their office saying "your case is declined and we will return your file by tomorrow " !!
    my name is Deepak malla I have applied for a personal laon before 10 days till now I have not received any details about the loan status,

Tata Capital — Fraud [Resolved]

amit.trivedi80
      BHOOPVIR, TATA CAPITAL THE FRAUD!!!
      i am here for complaint too against tata capital, chandigarh. The person called...

Tata Capital — ECS bounce charges [Resolved]

vjchandrar
      Dear Sir

I have complained in this forum with link "www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/tata-capital-c510530.html...

Tata Capital — EMI is not deducting [Resolved]

vjchandrar
      My carloan need to be deducted an EMI on everymonth 9 date but, January 2011 they did not deducted yet and they told us that...

anjeeva prasad
      Dear Sir ,
      I Rasheeduddin. Native of Korutla , Distrcit Karimnager, Date of Birth.[protected]. PAN NO AEKPR6096K, I have cleared my personal loan in feb 2009 account no is [protected], and the other loan which i have been guaranter was cleared in Aug 2010 account no is [protected].(Amballa Ramesh) . So please kindly request you to clear the my overdues. and send the reports to tata capitals india limited Hyderabad. please send clear reports as soon as possible , Thanking you sir .

Yours Faithfully . Mohd,Rasheeduddin. mobile no is [protected]
      control No.[protected]

saagaramrut
        We applied for balance transfer of our home loan with M/s. Tata Capital. They initially asked for a non-refundable loan processing fee of Rs. 2758/- however while collecting the repayment capacity documents they collected Rs.5000/- (approx.) we were assured that unless the credit manager OK s the proposal the cheque will not be deposited.
        Upon our tedious follow-up, we were informed that our loan application cannot be processed due to lack of consistent repayment track. Kindly note that our CIBIL rating is almost 80% but it is not considered.
        Now they are refusing to refund the loan processing fees on the pretext of property valuation services given by them.
        We are neither given any receipt of the said fees, nor are we given any report. When enquired they simply deny to issue any report or break-up of the fees.

This denotes that TATA CAPITAL contacts potential loan buyers, collects all financial documents from the applicant, and after collecting the processing fees [the basis of its calculation is also not explained] does not take the responsibility of submitting the reason for not processing the loan, nor does it refund the amount.

This means we are paying Rs. 5000/- to Tata Capital just to read our financial documents?

Kindly advise for further plan of action,
        regards,
        Vagal A. S.
        [protected]@mtnl.net.in

Tata Capital — Tata Capital Fraud [Resolved]

Praveen Kumar 2526
          1.Fraud done by one of their collection department executive of one month EMI(Dec 2008) by giving me fake reciept
          2.ECS...

mdhariwala
          tata capital people at pune make their own company policies regardless to the laws of our country. mr. vikram rao working for tata capital in pune tells me that i cannot foreclose my home loan which i have taken from tata capital. to make matters worse even tata capital people at their head office in mumbai have still not taken any action against him. he even threatened my parents and warned them that we cannot foreclose our home loan. no customer service whatsoever. tatas name gone down the drain for me. what a shame.
          i am relieved that tata capital took appropriate action and resolved my issue. and my parents are finally relieved as well. thank u ashish from tata capital.

Ritesh Choudhary
            There is an executive Mr. Sumit in Tata Capital. I applied for personal loan 3,50,000/- and he ( Sumit ) started the process. On 12th of This month He collect all the documents and Rs.1500/- ( Processing charge) + Rs. 10924/- ( the 1st EMI in advance). He told me that my loan is approved. For last 10 days he is saying that loan amount will be transfer today - today and today but it is not happened. Now he is not picking up my call and not ready to make a meeting.

sunil mahajan
              I am holding TATA credit card. have used it and accumulated quite a good qty of reward points. BUT TATA credit company is not providing the Empower card for redemtion of these points. Without the Empower card I can not do the redemtion.
              Am calling the company every time since last 4 years,they says they can not provide card due to some technical problem.

I am very surpised to know, that TATA can not fix this technical problem since last four years. I am fed up of there answers now.

On top of this, due to there system design, my reward points get reduced every month. I have to call them to make it the original number.

TATA officers can you do somthing on this?

shibutirkey
                Hi Team,

I got a renew card on December 2010, but never used that credit card and before that i have cleared all my payments and made the balance nil.

However, when i went for a shopping for my sister marriage the card got decline with a error card not accepted. After that the CS guys asked me to take the replacement of the card with a charge of Rs.100.00. And i agreed. But for that replacement of the card they have taken my new office address which is at Hitec City at IT Raheja Park, BA continuum solutions Pvt Ltd. till date they have not send my credit card neither at my home address nor at my office address.

I'm working at night shift and they are calling at time for my verification. And instead of calling at the ext they are asking with the security guard with my name whether i'm working there or not. I told them clearly that i'm working at night shift, and if you want to verify me then come at evening or call me at the ext at evening time. But they want bit bush for nothing ..

And today when i'm trying to call the customer care number its says its switched off.. What a rubbish thing it is..!!

I just want my credit card.. if iive not done any fraud neither i was delinquency in making payment then why i'm not getting my credit card.

Shibu Tirkey

Credit Card — Non-issuance of Credit Card

Dated 05.03.09

From: To:
                Sanjitendra Krishna Deb Head – Card Operations
                F-5, 470 Dumdum Park Axis Bank Ltd.
                PRANTIK Appartments Credit Card Processing Centre
                Kolkata – 700 055 Solaris Tower “C”, 5th Floor
                Opp. L & T Gate No.6
                Saki Vihar Road, Powai,
                Mumbai – 400 072

Ref: Your letter dated 5th September 2008 & 29th Dec.2008 regarding my AXIS Bank Credit Card application – Ref no. 1445145 & 1696882 respectively

With reference to your above mentioned letters it has been stated that my Axis Bank credit card application has been declined twice for “Mismatch of information provided by you and that verified by the bank”. In this connection this is to inform you that:

1. I am a Senior Class I officer in the Government of India and this kind of creation of aspersions in people’s minds without proper verification of the credentials of a person is very unfortunate.
                2. I was approached by two of your representatives on two different dates with the contention that I had been selected to receive the card from your bank. I am surprised, that your selection process included me in the list of eligible people twice and then rejected me. I suppose when the selection is done all the credentials are checked before declaring a person eligible to receive a card and you could not detect the discrepancy even once while declaring me eligible.
                3. I have taken a car loan from your bank in March 2007 of around Rs2, 40, 000 which was sanctioned to me but a credit card in my name was declined by your bank. The loan was for a period of three years and already two years have been completed and you can check from your Loan Department that in the last two years not a single EMI has been missed.
                4. I am writing this letter just to set the records straight and this may not be considered as an expression of interest for your credit card. I am not applying for the card and if the card is sent to me I shall refuse it.
                Thanking you,

Yours sincerely

(Sanjitendra Krishna Deb)

Tata Credit Card — non intimation of card refusal details

i have applied for a credit card. ref no[protected]. i have met all requirments. the company has declined my application without giving any reason. i would like to know the reason please

thanking you

regards
                Lt cdr Niladri Bose Indian Navy

bishir

I like to surrender credit card of TATA with immediate effect, below are the details for your reference –

TATA Credit Card No – [protected]

Provide me confirmation for the same.

TX,

Bishir Gogari

TATA Credit Card No – [protected]

Provide me confirmation for the same.

TX,

Prashant K. Bane
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  [protected] / [protected]

gr.subramanian
                    Dear sir

Ref: Credit Card No. [protected]

I have relocated from Mumbai to Bengaluru in April 2010 and intimated the address change request to Tata cards via email on 29th April 2010 and was reverted on 3rd May 2010 that the records have been updated.

I have made payment of Rs.45000 on 29th April 2010 for the amounts due and the cheque was returned by the Bank on 4th May 2010 due to technical reasons. The collection agent called me on 5th May 2010 and forced me to pay Rs.45000 again and assured me that the returned cheque would be sent to my residential address. Unfortunately, both the cheques got presented and monies drawn out of my account. While I pressed for refund of Rs.45000 paid second time, they claimed that my address change request sent on 29th April 2010 is pending and until that is sorted out they would not refund the money.

Various follow ups by mail and phone is of no use and still on 7th June 2010 I have not got my amount refunded. I have been put under severe financial burden due to the above amount held up and the kind of mental torture I have undergone can't be expressed in words. I had to borrow from my relatives for honouring the EMIs due on 10th May 2010 and for daily expenses.

I sincerely pray that your organization would help me in getting the refund and teach a lesson to the bureaucracy of Tata credit card by levying a penalty of atleast 100 times the amount to be refunded. Please help me.

Sincere regards,

Balasubramanian G R
                    check ur card limit it is reflecting +45000 over the credit limit - if yes - find a friendly merchant and swipe the card there - pay him his expenses about 1.5% - and take home the money - simple

TATA Capital. Ltd — Not received Payment [Resolved]

adonoel
                      Not received Payment

I am here to complaint about the irresponsible, negligent behavior...

Tata Capital — Loaepayment [Resolved]

Hemanta Hazarika
                      Dear Team,
                      Please help me out as I am unable to solve my problem which was occurred last Friday that is 19/02/2010...

manoj kumar
                      I am Manoj Kumar befor some days i have recieved a lettet
                      from Tata Capital Bank and also from a advocate. Both of
                      them written about a loan.But i have to taken any loan from
                      your bank .They mention about a loan no [protected].
                      As i know i gave my document to Mr.Tarun in Feroz
                      Gandhi market Ludhiana <punjab> regarding my car loan he told me that
                      it might take some days but i had to pay my car prize to owner so i sold my car befor loan approved
                      i confirmed Tarun about this but next day he wanted 2000 Rs to give my document
                      back i gave him 2000Rs I did not give my car's document to him because i do not
                      need loan at that time I told him that i want my all document back He told me that
                      i ill give all document within 2-3 days but he did not give me documents .after
                      that i went to him many days but he did not give any response.after i went to Australia
                      he also paid one installment by himself As i told i recieved a letter
                      regarding loan i surprised to know about this . I did not take any loan From your bank .
                      So i hope you ill take any action about this matter on Mr.Tarun or in your bank

Thanking You
                      Manoj Kumar

nilay khandelwal
                        I Nilay khandelwal have done my training in Tata capital,bangalore for 7 months but i have not received any training certificate, I have also not received any remuneration also.
                        so sir, i have to lodge a complain against Tata capital.

I had applied for personal loan, submitted all the document as per the eligibility criteria of tata capital to process the file for the loan,

Since 2 weeks I didn't get any response from TATA about the status of my file, when I called them to ask the status after 2 weeks they have told me that your file is good file and you will be getting loan so I didn't try at any other bank.

After 2 weeks when my file reached to credit department they were asking me co-applicant by giving a reason that you don't pass our eligibility citeria for getting a loan.
                        My question to TATA capital is

if i had not full filled your criteria for personal loan, how can my file reach to the credit department???

Mugunthan
                          Hello sir/mam,

I have made a settlement of my tata credit card (Powered by SBI) on 3 Months ago. They said that after clearling the cheque they will send me a NOC letter and No dues letter.The cheque has been cleared and reflected in my statement. I have raised a complaint to tata customer care. they said that they will send me a email on the same. but as far as now i havent received the letter (Complaint #[protected]. Please do the need full.

Tata Credit Card — poor customer care facility and fraud

I DROP MY CHEQUE BEFORE DUE DATE STILL THESE COMPANY CAHRGE LATE FEE AND UNABLE TO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE ALSO AS THAT IS FAKE NO OPTION TO CONNECT CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE AND THEY CUT THE PHONE DIRECTLY BY EMAIL NO REPLY TIRED OF DOING REMIND TO THEM SUCH FRAUD COMPANY IS DIS PLESE DONT TAKE CARD OF THESE COMAPNY