Tikona Digital Networks Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Tikona Digital Networks

Having problems with Tikona Digital Networks?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tikona Digital Networks customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tikona Digital Networks

Tikona Digital Networks Website

Tikona Digital Networks Head Office Address

'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West)
Mumbai City District

Tikona Digital Networks Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 4276

View more phone numbers

Tikona Digital Networks reviews & complaints page 8

Tikona — Internet broadband

I have got Tikona Broadband connection since July 2021.
From last 3 months I am continuously facing network issue. Now since 25th January my internet is not working. And I am unable to register a complaint through app also. It says your complaint is already registered. Its sbeen 3 days almost no action is taken and my problem is not resolved, however I am unable to work on internet. I have also got new router but there is problem...

Tikona — Tikona not willing to Terminate my Connection

This is with reference to my Tikona id [protected], where I clearly mentioned I will be terminating my Tikona service on permanent basis by sending mail on 7th Dec 2021. Also intimated on the same mail to collect wires etc and process with the closure. But as nobody turned up to do the same. After that they are sending mail that we tried contacting you but failed to get response. But I would say Tikona is falsely giving allegations on Customer...

Tikona — Slow ISP Download Speed since last whole week

I've been getting constant slow speed for the past 8-9 days, I've raised several complaints yet no action was taken to resolve the problem.
Date when the Incident Started: 15/01/2021.
The Speed I get is between 0.21 Megabit/Second to 21.05 Megabit/Second.
My ISP Plan is of 60 Megabit/Second & I didn't even get close to 50Megabit/Second in the past week.
My User ID: [protected]

I've Sent a Complaint...
User id [protected]
I want to file a complaint against my tikona internet is lost from last 24 hrs or more
And i am trying to contact but your helpline number is continues showing busy, i recently recharged my plan, and you started again that some problem, now i have to file complaint on regular basis, you start harassing me again
If you are not able to provide service properly plz come and remove your device and return...

Tikona — Not refunded the Security deposit

I had a Tikona Wireless Broadband service with Sevice ID [protected]. I discontinued the service on October, 2018. I also cleared my all dues. Even after calling the Tikona Customer Support, and sending emails to Tikona billing department multiple times, my security deposit is not refunded yet....

Please help me to file a complaint against Tikona Broadband. I'm using their services for almost a one and half year and since then I'm not receiving the expected bandwidth that was promised to me at the time of subscription. Most of the time, I cannot do my official work due to this issue and this caused me inconvenience. I've sent them multiple mails, called them multiple times but it didn't turn out positive. Now, finally they sent me a mail saying there are some technical issues in this region which will take some more days to resolve and therefore they cannot provide me expected services. If this was the reason then how could they take this long period? . I want a valid compensation for my work loss and mental harassment due to this worse internet connectivity.
Please consider my grievance to proceed with this complaint.
Cosumer ID [protected]

Heramb Mahabal
Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam

I have purchase tikona that time it was working fine but now a days there is frequent disconnection since 30 days - even direct cable connectivity speed drooping and no use o[censored]se of this connection for my office work

My plan is 15mbps for 1year – I have accidently/unfortunately paid full one year amount for bad Qulity of internet service.

I have paid 4200 rs for this type of internet is not useful for me- How to work from home ??????????????? ---

I am now using my mobile hotspot
    dipak Jadhav

I call you los of time you didn't response
      My network is not working plz solve ki my number is [protected]

I have taken a wifi router based unlimited plan through tikona . It's not been working & It's been many days that i have been trying to contact tikona customer care through the Tikona App and the customer care number but no one has responded yet.

I have not received any calls, emails, text yet. I have to keep waiting for close to 10 minutes, everytime & everyday I call on customer care number & then also my...

Not able to connect with wifi speed is too low

Tikona — Refund of installation deposit amount not received

Tikona ID: [protected]
          I have sent mail for refund of installation amount of 1000 rupees on 7 December 2021. Still I haven't recieved my money back.
          It was initially assured that I will get refunded within 15 working days.
          Then on 4th January customer executive promised that I will get money in next 5-7 days.
          Again on 11th January executive said wait for next 8 days. Still I haven't recieved my money back.
          Its...
          UID:[protected], I have paid the subscription amount of 1000 to tikona for installation of new connection...But now they are not responding to me......
          Speed is not giving as per plan i tested the speed it showing downloading speed at 9 mbps upooading 11 mbps and latency is 33ms..what the heel is going on???is this a service i choosed for?
          And most intresting thing app is not responding properly while customer care number is in valid..i.e +[protected]
          [protected]..
          Its very bad experience with this and plz dont buy it never never never......

Even registering complaint every day for no internet tikona is not solving issue.
          Need compensation for these 7 days

Worst service... They always have network issues and dont even respond to our queries... Very very bad service

I am facing bad service and network issue since last 3 days and the problem is not resolved yet.
              Your team has appointed an engineer but he is not capable enough to help out on the service as the service is not restored yet.
              Please resolve the issue as it is hampering my routine activities.

User ID - [protected]

Request your kind attention....
              Even register a complaint, tikona not looking into it. Where is tikona engineer which is coming to resolve this issue. What about loss due to no internet? Is tikona compensate this?...

Transfer of the amount of Rs 4775.36 from my old user ID to my new user ID as soon as possible

I wanted to transfer the recharge amount of Rs 4775.36 from my old user ID to my new user ID. As soon as possible

I am not using their broadband service since September 2021 but still they have send me the bill for nonusage and despite my repeated request to them to disconnect my broadband services they are not doing that. They have mentally tortured me. My tikona id is [protected].The bill that they have send me has recurring amount till march 2022 despite me not using their service. They also have looted many other costumers...