Tikona Digital Networks Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Tikona Digital Networks

Having problems with Tikona Digital Networks?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tikona Digital Networks customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tikona Digital Networks

Tikona Digital Networks Website

Tikona Digital Networks Head Office Address

'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West)
Mumbai City District

Tikona Digital Networks Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 4276

View more phone numbers

Tikona Digital Networks reviews & complaints page 5

My plan rs499 primeul at 40 mbps . Was stopped by tikona . User id [protected].
Now they are charging for perday rates are insane .
Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Tikona.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to share your complain on forum.tikona.in. We assure a quick resolution.

Tikona Care.

I got a call from Tikona to pay 968 for month of Feb where as we do not had stopped their services as they were not responding.

Got a call - [protected] she said to make payment online via call and when asked to drop a mail she denied said it is against company policy. Also promised once payment made they will check and refund the money for services not taken. I was said I can be online and she will check and give me information,

Once I made payment, she disconnected the call and now have stopped answering.

Tikona Care.

I m using Tikona Broadband in Jaipur City & my Tikona ID:[protected] & regular facing connectivity issue now i change my house n don't need again tikona so I request them on 11th April to disconnect my connection because on 15th it will renew and on 16th April i will shift in new house but till date no response from Tikona care i tried so many times to register complain for disconnection but no complain id i receive...

User id [protected]

I had placed disconnection request before expiry of the plan but Tikona did not process it on time. Now i have been asked to pay for outstanding which i am not liable. Please help me.
      I had mailed customer care multiple times but no one helped me at that time. When issue occurs they do not solve it in given time but continuously harassing customer for money which customer is not liable to pay. Help.
      Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response, May 9, 2022

Tikona — No customer support and wrong billing

Very poor network as well as customer support service.
        No reply to my mails and calls.
        Wrong billing,...

Tikona — Regarding bad service & not answering call

Dear Tikona team,

how you provide this bad service? if you are not able answer call or emails then how u make good service without customer support ?

My tikona id : [protected]

Mobile no : [protected]

I want change location of tikona conncetion
        but your side no one answer in call or not answer in mail.

kindly let us know that you provide to us service or not...

Tikona — Tikona Broadband Pending Dues

Dear Tikona,

I was a tikona customer. I made a advance rental payment for 6 month in which 1 got i month extra. Now I have ended my connection due to bad connection.

Now I am getting call/Sms/Email for my pending dues and modem charges.

In regards this I want you to explain this first a fall I didn't receive any Modem from your side I have purchased my own modem so how you can charge me for that...
        I have tikona WI-FI with ID no [protected]. They take money in advance for 3 months. As per my plan I was supposed to get 40 mbps. Even after complaining nobody visited for a month or resolved the issue. Sometimes the internet is off for 4-5 days & they dont care once they get the money. This is pure scam. I want my refund for the money I paid.
        ear Subscriber,

Tikona — Frequent disconnection issue impacting work from home access

Hi, i am having frequent disconnection issue for past 3 months and with raising multiple complains to the company, still there is no resolution being provided. This is now impacting my work and i am working from home.

i subscribed for the most expensive plan the company has and still getting the same issue, and my voice is not getting heard by the company.

Tickona id [protected]...
          Hi Team,

There is no internet connection in my house since last 3 days, I work in lT industry and currently working from home.

Hence this is a work stoppage for me.

I just received an update that one of your engineer will visit my premises, but no one showed up yet or called me.

Can you please check and assist on priority.

Sagar Dhawan

Tikona Care.

I have stopped using Tikona services this January. Still I received bills for payment eventhough data usage shows zero. My plan was prepaid so when I stopped service there should not be any money charged. But recently I got legal notice to pay certain amount to them. Even after disconnet mail they do not respond. While joining connection we bought our own devices for home. So I do not get for what they are charging money. I atleast need some explanation which they ar enot giving,

Tikona Care.

I have canceled connection still getting calls and bills

[protected] connection number

Thanks and Regards
              Darshana

Tikona Care.

Tikona — The last request for either to continue the service or permanently discontinue - complaint no. TT No. I- 9916883821

Dear Sir / Madam,
                My problem with the internet connection has not been able to settle by your core team. I had requested for temporary disconnection of my net service due to I was out of town.
                I had requested the same in Oct 2021 via mail more than a week before going out of town however intentionally or unintentionally, my request had been ignored. Even after the several reminders from the last few weeks, Tikona has not settled...

Tikona — No Service, No Response, Just Threat of Bills

Hi Team,
                I have been writing and calling provider since Feb for no services and service deactivation. Instead they choose to ignore my emails. They have sent bill in Mar'22 which I have not received either. Now they have sent another reminder on 15th and 18th Apr again with due date 20th Apr.
                I have not used services and why should I paid for this.
                I have also called customer care which is only useless mode of connect...

Tikona — Transfer of Tikona router from one building to another- Customer ID 11 2775 3754

We have been continuously following up since 15 days to get transfer of our Tikona setup from one building to another in Dahisar West to Dahisar East Mumbai. We are surprised to note that everytime we have been allocated a new complaint number or issue is escalated but no response is received.

The last complaint no. was [protected].

Consider this as the last reminder as we have raise complaint at the higher authorities.br...

Tikona — Discontinue my connection

My Tikona user id : [protected]
                RMN : [protected]
                I have already requested &mailed you multiple times to discontinue my connection from past 15 days because I am going abroad but seems you guys are not interested in my request you continue your cheap unprofessional behaviour you have to face consequences for this I am filing consumer complaint against you .This is totally unacceptable And harassment pathetic service.online complaint...
                I have taken a connection of tikon for 3 months where as not even completed 3 months of service as service is far below expectations and have requested to close the accounts but they instead of closing my account they deactivated my monthly plan and kept my account open and billed me on kbs usage.

No 1 Cheater in industry and also the sales person gives wrong and false information

Tanveer Lalani

Tikona Care.

False commitment and excess billing and very bad service

Tikona — not disconnecting broadband server & asking money

Due to very very poor connection and poor service of tikona broadband i have stoped using internet from November 21 and had requested to customer care several times to disconnect the service due to their negliance it was not disconnected by them and now they are asking me to pay Rs.1706.48. sending legal notice and harasing several times on call with fake advocate (Advocate Pooja Mishra [protected]).
                    br...

Tikona — Regarding refund of the installation charges of Rs 1000

I had registered for tikona service to install the wireless device at my residence for 2 years plan at Chennai for BAN :[protected]. Advance amount of Rs 1000 was paid as installation charges, service engineer came to visit and perform the installation but failed to perform installation due to location constraint. It seems that at my building there are some blocks due to tree and other high rise building and there is no line of sight. Hence...