Tikona Digital Networks Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Tikona Digital Networks

Having problems with Tikona Digital Networks?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tikona Digital Networks customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tikona Digital Networks

Tikona Digital Networks Website

Tikona Digital Networks Head Office Address

'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West)
Mumbai City District

Tikona Digital Networks Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 4276

View more phone numbers

Tikona Digital Networks reviews & complaints page 205

In dec2014 we requested tikona services by calling on their customer care number to disconnect our connection due to bad connections. Still they forced us not to cancel but we insisted on it and they agreed that our connection is cancelled. Still from Jan 2015 they started sending usual bills as i already have personally disconected all the wires on 30 Dec 2014. In april i got a call from one named Alka Mishra as Advocte ([protected]) to pay the bills, after explaining her all details she agreed once i paid these further charges i will get NOC from Tikona about cancellation of my service. but after my Payment even she is not responding and Tikona customer services number is just useless as no one attends any calls. I also have messages sent by Alka Mishra tat i should make payments. And i again fear they will play the same trick again, cause still they are sending bills.
Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL1548 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in

Dear Subscriber,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Jul 12, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJL1548 in the subject line.

Gentle reminder # 2

We have not received your information for us to take it forward. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Tikona Care
i have also received the same call from some advocate in delhi saying you will have to pay the bill and a complaint is lodged against you in delhi court. and i will have to appear in delhi civil court. and as i am from mumbai they can send someone to collect the payment if i want to settle it amicably.
being an advocate myself i told them to send me courts notice. and calls stopped. i think its a high possibility that you are being cheated by someone. now a days people working in these companies leak details to other people who use this information to extort money. you should check it properly before making any kind of payment.
i have also received the same call from some advocate in delhi saying
you will have to pay the bill and a complaint is lodged against you in
delhi court. and i will have to appear in delhi civil court.

Hello, i'am an engineering student in Pune. well, I wanted a decent working internet service at my home and there was an ad just next to my building of this company guaranteeing a fast and reliable service at cheaper rates. So, i called them. One of their official came and he asked me the plan i wanted and the connection i wanted my connection to be at. He took 2300 which included 2 month advance payment. He then said the connection would start by the next day morning till 11 am. But, next day when i went on my laptop to check it was still disconnected. then i called the person and he said i'll come by at 2 in the noon. at 2:30 he was still not there. i called him and he said he will come by at 6 in the evening and similar thing happened. then at 7 he said he'll be coming at 9 in the night. i agreed. and now he is not picking up my calls and its been 2 days since I've paid him 2300 Rs. and my connection is still not turned on. My dad is a renowned lawyer in the Delhi court and i would like to take some serious actions against this dubious company.

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL1547to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in

Dear Subscriber,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Jul 12, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJL1547 in the subject line.

Date of the incident: 7/07/2015
      Customer id:[protected]
      Description of the incident date :7/07/2015--- no internet received, thought that the issue might be temporary. Called them on 8th july'15-complaint registered and asked to wait for 10-12 hrs for resolution. Till 10th july'15 from 7th july no internet. Called the customer care 12 times may be more than that. False promises and it will be rectified soon. Engineer lands on 10th july evening changes the roof top device, still no internet. Called today and promised for resolution but even engineer came now internet came back which connects intermittently and speed is less than 0.29mbps. Gives a response on ping: request timed out. Now i am sick and tired of this connection which doesn't connect.Nor anyone resolve the issue taking responsibility. Company has already taken 3 months advance payment of inr 1900 . Please help me out. I think the company is taking undue advantage of me.

Resolution: i want proper service from the provider asap and refund as on agreed terms. I am not getting service for the last 5-6 days and no body is bothered about it. I want my net up and running with guaranteed speed of 1 mbps as promised. Moreover i want a letter of apology on their behalf on taking a customer for granted and getting me poor service.
      Dear Shiv,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Jul 11, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Mukherjee,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards a resolution. We will revert to you shortly.

Also, we request you to refer the link below for ways to optimize the speed:

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number[protected] or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care

I got Tikona Broadband Connection installed in Mumbai on 16th June'2015. The Tikona engineer installed it around 9.00 pm. And took advance payment of around Rs. 2400/-. My reference number is 6290837. When the tikona engineer installed the internet, he showed us that the net ios working. But within 30 minutes of the engineer leaving my house, the internet stopped working. I called up the engineer immediately around 9.40 pm on 16th June, but the the engineer told me that since it is late, he will check my connection on 17th June's morning. But nothing happened the whole day. I called up the Tikone engineer again on 17th June's afternoon but he din't pick my call. Then on 18th June I called up the Tikona Customer Care Call Centre, they assured me that somebody will visit my house to rectify the error. But nothing happened and I waited the whole day. Then I gain called up Tikona Customer Care on 19th June and I was assured that a Tikona Engineer will visit my house. Alas nothing happened. I received the Tikona engineer's details via sms - Mr. Santosh Vishwakarma. I called Mr. Santosh and he said since its raining in mumbai, hence he cannot do anything about it. I was really fed up with the Customer Care. Anyways, I again called up Customer Care on 20th June and still nothing was done about my internet connection. On 21st June again, I called up Customer Care and still they were not providing any technical support. Finally, I decided to disconnect my connection. and made the request on 21st June and asked them to refund my amount. Nothing has been done till date. I however, received a call from Tikona last week's morning around 11.00 am that they will repair my connection on an immediate basis and will send a Tikona engineer to my house within 4 hours and requested me to cancel my disconnection request. I was really glad to hear such positive words and agreed that if they repair my connection, I will take back my disconnection request. But, to my disappointment, no engineer visited my house, though he called me the next day saying that he is busy and can only visit my house later. In my experience, no promises made by Tikona team can be believed. Even when the tikona customer care said that engineer will visit within 4 hrs, inspite of that the engineer did not visit for more than 30 hrs and after that also he is saying that he is busy. How can the tikona team be so careless and irresponsible? do they not value the customer's time? I had to call the customer care daily. what about the call charges which i had to spend, and the wasteful consumption of my time. I am really disappointed in Tikona. Please atleast refund my amount. They had taken 2 month's rent in advance.I am sure Tikona keeps a record of all the calls made to them by customers. All my calls made to them can be easily verified. Regards, Vidisha Anshul Gupta M [protected]
        Dear Vidisha,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed July 11, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we confirm that your disconnection request is in process.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and the Full & Final calculation amount will be calculated.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number[protected] or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Tikona care
        Tikona is the worst internet service provider!!!

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE service and customer support. First their internet does not work. Their customer support is of no help. I have been calling them for the past 2 months to refund my money. They have not done anything yet. I call them every week and everytime they tell me " ki mam bas kal hi aapko mail aajayegi about the refund amount and jaise hi aapamount confirm karte ho on mail, the amount cheque will be couriered"

Liars ! Liars! Liars!!!

I havent received any mail as of now. Do they teach their customer care executives to lie to the customer????

I request the TIKONA management to hear to all my call recordings.

I am sure even the Tikona Management must be using some other internet provider's service for themselves!!!

Highly dissatisfied and disappointed customer!!!
        I am highly frustrated with Tikona. They have still not returned my money. I have made uncountable calls to Tikona customer care but nothing has been done for the past 7 months. Now, when I was on the verge of losing all hope of getting my money back, I am being harassed by Tikona to make payments!!! Advocates from different parts of INDIA like Tees Hazari Court Delhi, Mumbai Court, Bangalore Court keep calling me to pay money to TIKONA. Even though there was 0 MB usage and the internet did not work does not matter for them and they keep calling me to ask pay TIKONA monthly subscription for the past 7 months. The TIKONA team has ignored all my requests to cancel the conncetion but they want me to pay them money because they are in no mood to cancel my connection. How ridiculous can this be.

But now, the TIKONA team has crossed all limits. Every week I receive a call from some advocate or other threatening me to either pay them money or they will block all my govt IDs like Voter ID, Bank Account, PAN Number. Yesterday I received a call from Advocate Preeti saying she is standing outside Mumbai Court and I must pay her the money and do out of court settlement or else all my cards will be blocked. Her number is [protected]. How can you stop my goverment documents?? When you are the one who is supposed to pay me back

I HAVE NOW FILED A POLICE COMPLAINT. THE COMPLAINT REFERENCE NUMBER IS 63341. THERE ARE MONEY PEOPLE WHO HAVE FACED SIMILAR ISSUES FROM TIKONA.

TIKONA TEAM PLEASE STOP THIS HARASSMENT!!!

Tikona User Id: [protected] (Dushyant Tiwari) Registered Mobile: +91-[protected]. Address: Flat No. 307, Nanak Nagar, ring road, Indore. I'm using Tikona broadband connection from about 1.3 years and I was paying for that company at the time, but last renewal time, I was out town, so I was not able to pay and I requested to Tikona customer care, please disconnect the my internet connection, I'm not able to pay right now, when I reach at home, I will renew my connection. But they said not to worry sir pay when you will reach at home and we will not charge any late fees from you. But, when I paid the renewal amount, they were making pressure to make the payment of extra Rs. 100 as of the late fee, then I called to customer care and I got a reply from one of their representatives, I don't need to pay any amount, it all happened by mistake they provided me waiver of Rs.100, even I got it in the mail for confirmation, but now, I'm getting the phone calls from them and they are telling to me, I need to pay Rs. 200 as of late fee. I told to their representative's please check your mail I've confirmation from them, I don't need to pay anything. But they are not agree for it and telling to me, I have to pay it. Worst service experience ever, I have with Tikona. They never pay attention at customer's complaint and never resolve it. When I do call them regarding internet issue, they only give complaint ID and after a few hours that complaint got closed, but the issue never resolves. Looking forward to resolve this issue as soon an possible.
          Dear Dushyant,

Dear Concern Person,

It has been all most one week, till today I haven't get any mail or call from TIKONA regarding this issue.

I would request to you please help me to resolve it.

Looking forward to hear you soon.
          Dear Mr. Tiwari,

Dear Concern Person,

Its really sad to say you, you are not providing good services, also your costumer relationship management and response of your is really worst.

I have been facing Internet connectivity issue since 2nd of august 2015, but no. one is taking care of it even, I did lots of complaints at your toll free no. they always said to me our engineer will visit to check my Internet problem, but no one is visiting here. Really its bad and till today, I'm not able to use my net.

I have been frustrated with your services, please give a solution otherwise you can refund my money of remaining days.

Please have look and resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Dushyant Tiwari.
          I don't know, why you don't take seriously your costumer and never resolved their problem permanently, If, I try to call your costumer care no. I have to wait for long time and never got revert at my mail from you. I would request you please provide me permanent solution instead of avert. If you are not able to give me solution then refund my money of remaining days.

I don't have a time to do complaints daily and argue with you. I just need a solution otherwise my money.

Looking for best reply.

Dushyant Tiwari.

I have been asking to get RID of the nonworking utterly unprofessionally managed Tikona internet connection since june 26th. Have not used it for a week. The rains made sure there is no connectivity and the technical team is always busy on other calls, making me wait for an hour and more only to get disconnected. This went on for the whole of 24 hours. And I decided I dont want the connection. I tried connecting on June 24. Hardly any connectivity. so on 26th, requested to get the connection off. AGAIN on 4th July, spoke to the customer executive as well as send you guys an email. Then I get a call from you guys again. and I HAD SPECIFICALLY ASKED THE CUSTOMER CARE PERSON THIS AFTERNOON THAT I DO NOT WANT THE CONNECTION AT ALLyet I get this mail. NOwhere Have I given you guys a second chance. NO where do I want to be your customer, never ever. and yes, anyone and everyone will be warned from not getting into any kind of communication even, let alone get a connection from you guys. Believe me, this. worst customer care EVER. PLEASE GET IT DISCONNECTED ASAP. I got another call in the evening, once again trying to sell me the idea of keeping the internet. I dont want it at all. Then he said that I had requested the disconnect yesterday. while I have never done such a thing. I had requested it on saturday and was promised on personal assurance of that customer care person that it will be done in 24 hours, same as the last week. Today this person on his personal assurance said the disconnection will be done before 9 pm today. This is yet to happen. YOU REALLY NEED TO HIRE BETTER CUSTOMER CARE PEOPLE. How can India shine when we are doing such a sloppy job?
            Dear Rashmi,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL1546 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in

Dear Rashmi,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Jul 10, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJL1546 in the subject line.

Tikona — Do not give services

Dear Team, I would like to inform all that tikona does not give services for last 60 days though all bill are paid in advance, MY consumer ID is [protected] and last complaint NO, is 1-[protected] (out of 50to 60 complains). No one could able to solve the technical issue till date . I am using tikona internet for more than 4 years and hop the higher authorities will take immediate action on this issue . Thanks & Regards, SUPARNA GHOSH...

Hi All, I have used this tikona internet service for three months. For technical support alone, I have called them more than 60-80 times in three months. Most of the time, internet won't work. There is a login page for authentication to start the internet. That login page only don't load most of the time. To talk with customer care, you need to wait min 3 minutes to 5 minutes. They usually say, there is a problem in your rooftop device. We will send some engineer to your place. After they come, internet might work for 1 day. Again same problem. They are not at all fit for internet service providing. Not even average. If you subscribe for 4 MBPS, you won't even get 200 KBPS most of the time. Only few times in a day you will get 3 -3.5 MBPS. Don't buy this broadband connection for any reason.

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL1545 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in

Dear Subscriber,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Jul 10, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJL1545 in the subject line.

Tikona care,

Better take care of your existing customer. Try to provide good service. Your service is the worst in the India. I won't recommend Tikona even to my enemy. I am still getting annoying calls & SMS to re-initiate the connection.

I have switched to Airwire... Its 100000 times better than your Tikona Speed & service.

You guys better stop responding here and concentrate to give better service. Then you will get customers automatically.

Frustrated Tikona customer(Late :))

Hi, Few days before got a mail from tikona disconnection department. They are threatening me to file a legal case against me and the way they mailed is really very absurd. I am surprised how the company without talking to customer for obtaining his consent to do F&F threats directly to file legal notice. I am really fell bad that i got their connection.This utterly shameful behaviour of Tikona that they are using this type of trick at the time disconnection for taking easy money I had asked for disconnection at the starting of the March 2015 as I am moving out from Mumbai and not sure whether tikona have the connection on my new area.But the customer care executive from Tikona convinced me to go for shifting rather than complete termination.After couple of day a executive from shifting department called and told they will come and take the devices.But no one came in next 10 days of my request.After many calls from customer care, one guy came from tikona(I even forgot the name) just a day before I am leaving from Mumbai and take out adapter and wire.On asking roof top device he told that it is getting shared within the building.He did give any receipt for that action. I have conveyed the above message many time through phone and mails in last 3-4 months but no updates being given. I am not understanding why I need to pay 1500 rs. My tikona id -[protected] my mail id [protected]@gmail.com Regards Debanjan
                Dear Debanjan,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed July 10, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Maiti,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we confirm that your Tikona service has been terminated.

We would also like to inform you that full & final calculation of your account is in process. We will update you accordingly.

Tikona Care

To Tikona broadband services, In an utter state of shock, harassment extreme mental torture due to broadband services installed at my place i am writing this email to give a message to Mr. Bajpai that you are one of the reasons our country is left behind due to your poorly developed foundation of your company called" TIKONA".Below mentioned describes the "how to piss off a customer in 10 days" movie since i have got tikona broadband services installed at my place: Torture part-1 begins from 9th July at 11:30am. A call was made to zonal sales office in Mayur vihar delhi to install a new connection.A plan of Rs.600+[protected]@14% was suggested and a time was fixed at 9:30am 10th July.No response till 12th July when again a call was made and the engineer gave time to install immediately.On 14th of June despite of several calls and reminders a favor was done and a team visited to install a connection.It was already intimated that i don't have a laptop/PC and i work through my i-pad.The team which came to install the connection came empty handed and laid wire from the terrace to the Ground Floor where the connection was to be installed.The wire laid is loose and hanging where the engineer had promised to fix-up in the evening.The wire is hanging in the air till date despite of certain calls and reminders.The xecutive had asked for my photo Id and i handed over my Adhaar card which has not been returned till date. Torture part-2 When on 14th of june the connection was installed the connection dropped at around 9pm in the evening.After waiting at-least 45mins so called toll free number says pls call on[protected] which is not a toll free number.After speaking to online executive who has put me on hold for approx.15 mins says the engineer will visit within 24hours."24-hours" seriously and what will i do till then "ring the bells".The connection got ok in next one hour but then stopped at 11pm again and story goes on...Please check your phone records which will tell that i have called every day and talked approximately 30mins on an average speaking to online executive but no action was taken at your end. Torture part-3 A request was given on 3rd of July to disconnect the connection and i was told that it will take 4working days.The connection dint worked on 3rd, 4th and 5th July.On 5th july evening i was told the connection will be disconnected within15 working days.I mean again 15days???? and what about the rentals you are gonna charge me for next fifteen days. Torture part-4 I have received a bill of Rs.2063.How???I have a 15GB free plan.According to you i have used approx 12523 which is 12GB. Total advance rental paid is 2620 which includes 15GB usage per monthSo how come my arrears are just Rs.556 where shoud be Rs.1936. Explain???????????????where is my 15+15+15=45-12Gb=33GB. How we can resolve=I need full refund of the charges i have paid in advance including the installation charges.No receipt has been given for the connection and installation.Also you are required to compensate for the losses i have suffered due to poor services and broadband not working every day since installation.The compensation charges would be 35, 000/-(thirty five thousand only). Suffering consumer: Sumit Kathuria contact:-[protected]
                  customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Sumit,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Jul 10, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Kathurai,

Tikona care

User ID - [protected] Hi, 8th April 2015, the date I requested Tikona team to disconnect my services and rectify the Bills generated. Till date no disconnection has happened. Got calls demanding one more chance. Have Mailed them so many times with the speedtest screenshots but I am unable to understand their functionality. According to their engineer, the signal strength is very poor at my end. My Monthly Tariff is for a 4Mbps Broadband Services, plz check the speed I get. Unnecessarily Bills are getting generation with wrong values and above all I can see the late payment fee added. Tikona ---- DONT BILL ME FOR THE SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED. That's it!
                    Dear Vishal,

Dear Mr. Sinha,

Tikona care

I was using Tikona Wifi Broadband for past one year[protected] and from May 1st 2015 there was continuous disconnection problem regarding this i registered 20 to 30 complaints. no permanent resolution provided so i fed up and applied for termination on May month. Later on i purchased Airtel Broadband and using for past 2 months. But Still now from tikona they not terminating my account and forcing me to keep as secondary and giving mind torcher. My Complaint Number for Termination Request are as Follows 1-[protected] 1-[protected] 1-[protected] 1-[protected] I Applied Termination on may month and asked them to take back the devices but still now no one is coming home to collect and they not attending my phone calls also. But Frequently sending bill to me. Regarding This Am getting huge depression and mind torcher by them. So pls provide a solution for above issue. Am using Airtel Connection for past two months so i cant use Tikonna as secondary but they forcing and not listening what i say itself. They not terminating my connection so am registering Complaint in consumer complaints forum. Also i cant pay any bills since i applied termination on May 24th. Pls Do the needful at the earliest and pls release me from Tikona Broadband Termination issue. Daily ten times am getting IVR Calls from tikona to pay Bill and Giving tension. Their Duty is to do termination at once i asked for but they didin do and generating bill.

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL1311 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in

My User ID [protected]
                      User Name P Rajesh Kumar
                      My Contact Number [protected]

Daily am getting 100 calls from Tikona from different number regarding Bill payment and not concerned about terminating the connection.
                      My Tikona User ID # [protected]. I used Tikona Service for 2 months after having paid 3 months of advance payment. I relocated after using Tikona Service for 2 months and asked them to shift or disconnect my connection. They said that the place where I got relocated does not have their service hence I asked for a refund of 1 month paid in advance but they did not take action. Before Leaving to my new home I called them 2 weeks in advance and asked them to disconnect my connection but no action taken. Next month I received bill I wrote to them that I did not use their service and in fact they should refund but did not reply instead Tikona billing department kept on calling me to pay. This kept going for several days, I am receiving bills every inspite of sending several emails to tikona that i have relocated and also that i am working in nights and i cannot speak to their customer service and asking them to respond to my emails but they never took any action. This company is also harassing me by different methods like a Lawyer calls from Delhi Court stating he is Devraj Singh and will file case and again Naseerudin Lawyer that he will file case and asking me to pay Rs. 2200 immediately.

Please help in taking the required action.
                      Dear Rajesh,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Jul 9, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Tikona care

I got this network in feb and since then iam facing connectivity issue. When i called my area technician he said he will come but never turn. I already disconneted it now but they are not taking their device back and i dont want to see tikona in my whole life. People trust me Air tel is better i got 4 g dongle activated with 4 hours. So fast then tikona. I just want that tikona has eaten my money and now i just want it to removed from my place. Thanks, Mukesh [protected] (customer id)
                        Dear Mukesh,

Dear Mr. Sharma,

Respeced Sir/Ma'am,
                          I have got my tikona setup installed on 29th June 2015 but till date I have not been able to access my internet. I have complained almost 15 times to Tikona customer care in these 10 days every time they promise issue to be solved shortly but no body from service centre has come at my home. They don't even reply emails. I have paid Rs-1880/- for Tikona setup & 2 months internet charge in advance & now I want them to return me the whole amount. My login id is- [protected].One of my complain number is-1-[protected]
                          Dear Vishakha,

Dear Mr. Sharma,

Tikona Care

Dear Sir I signed up with Tikona service less than a month ago and it's been an horrendous experience The sign up was difficult with 'professionals' who never came on time for any appointment and many appointments that they forgot ofcourse they only started actinf funny after my check cashed, yet I signed assuming I would benefit in the long run and that only the initial set up would be complicated However within two weeks my wifi stopped working I could sign in but had no internet access even after numerous complaints it has yet to work. My first complint i did not note the number off but some of my subsequent complaint numbers are [protected] [protected] [protected] [protected] I think my first complaint was on 29/6/15 and was closed by them but never verified if the problem was fixed with me. ofcourse it wasnt I would like a refund and like to cancel but am being told that is not possible My subsequent calls to your customer service number have gone unanswered I really am frustrated with your service and would like to lodge a complaint as I feel I have been robbed and not given the service promised. And really feel I have fleeced as I have paid ahead for two months and have enjoyed barely two weeks of service they keep saying we will credit you for the days you have not been able to use your service but I need a working service. And every time I call your customer service number it is very loud and I can barely hear your representative Is there anything you are willing to do to help me get my money back My contact number is [protected] Regards

Tikona Care
                            As the team continues to work on the issues I got the following text message " Tikona Bill for 07-Jul-15 is sent on your registered email ID. To know your current outstanding type 'BILLINFO<Space>10 digit User ID' and send to 5676708." and of course no email !
                            There has been no communication from Tikona besides this. And of course no restoration of service. And I have paid ahead for two months.
                            I finally got a call from Tikona saying they will send a man out to look at the problem I told them it was too late and that I was only interested in a refund
                            They said they will get the concerned department to contact me. I have signed on to a new service who appear to have far superior customer service from the get go so fingers crossed.
                            I am not very hopeful about getting my refund but atleast would like other consumers to be aware of such service providers such as Tikona.
                            I want to post this complicated response I got from Tikona finally today
                            The only clear thing I got from this letter, is what all they can still bill me for continued useage of a service that has not worked for over two weeks I have various electronic gadgets that will automatically login so to combat this I totally disconnected my service unplugged the wire & secondly they will charge me an additional 1500 if their equipment isn't returned. I have written to them that I want them to discontinue services and to pick up their equipment ASAP.
                            Here is that complicated letter
                            Again this is not customer service. Please note that they don't take my calls anymore and state that they will continue to bill me till they receive their equipment. And I have already told them I have given up and moved to a new service and so need a refund numerous times in writing. Don't miss the part that says if I accidentally use it by accidentally logging in then they will then assume I have decided to retain services and continue to Bill me. No communication just an accidental login which is something that only they can prove and they can continue to Bill me!!! Any of this sound sincere to you!
                            Anyway
                            Here is the letter

Dear Ms. Inuganti,

With reference to the request raised on your Tikona broadband User ID [protected], registered against your name, we commit to make sincere efforts to resolve whatever difficulty or issue you may have faced by engaging senior specialist from our team. Your account shall remain under our retention efforts for next 10 days to allow us a fair chance to satisfy your concerns and make sure you continue using Tikona services. It will delight us to re-instate your confidence in us. Within these 10 days we shall seek your cooperation to facilitate a prompt resolution with help of Specialized Help desk as well our field care executives.

We assure that in case our efforts to resolve valid issues to your satisfaction are not successful, then the monthly bill charges shall be applicable only till the next bill cycle date based on your last usage date or disconnection request date whichever is later. On processing of request for disconnection you will be required to return all Tikona installed equipment and material including indoor and outdoor CPE, POE adopter, cabling etc. In case CPE is not recovered charges of Rs 1500 shall be added towards the outstanding amount & you will continue to receive bill until you have not surrendered the CPE. Please note installation charges are non-refundable. Full and final settlement of the account will be done post completion of the above mentioned process.

1) Resolution of issues or problem with your cooperation : Day 1 to Day 10

2) Formal email or call from your Registered Email or Mobile No. : Day 1 to Day 10

3) Suspension of account (last bill cycle) : Day 11 to Day 13

4) Payment of outstanding and return of equipment’s : Day 14 to Day 16

5) Closure of account : Once activity 4 is completed then within 48hrs account will be closed.

Kindly note during the course of retention if your account shows usage then your account will be considered as retained & it would confirm you wish to continue with the services.

In order to safeguard against any unauthorized request for disconnection of service we would also request you please write an email to [protected]@tikona.in from your registered email id or call[protected] from your registered mobile number if the above retention effort is not successful. Please note that communication received from email or mobile not registered as part of Personal Information of your Tikona account is liable to be considered as 'not valid' and thus request may not be processed.

We do trust that through our sincere effort we shall be able to resolve any and all valid technical or commercial problems and shall maintain a long term client relationship.

For faster access to Technical Support desk, call on[protected]* from anywhere in India.

We appreciate your patience and kind support.

Appellate Authority,

Greeting from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are unable to trace your account, hence we request you to provide your User Id or Registered mobile number.

Tikona Care

I had taken a new broadband connection on 28th March 2015.My subscriber Id is [protected]. I had paid Rs 2000 for the same. But after that the services went down on 29th March 2015 and even after repeated complaints they have still not sorted out the problem. Till now I am still now getting continuous services at 2 MBPS speed which was subscribed by me. Also after raising a waiver request they have not given me any waiver. Most of the times net was either not working due to some issue from their end. So please help me in getting the refund for Rs. 2500.
                              Dear Neeraj,

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Jul 8, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Verma,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we confirm that the applicable waiver of Rs. 850/- has been processed against your account.

We would also like to inform you that we are monitoring your account since last couple of days and confirm your Tikona services are working fine.

Tikona Care

seriously every 1 min i got dc and no internet... after sometime i can login and use net fr 1-2 mins and then the same problem happens i call ccare .they all answer the same will be fixed shortly.still havent fixed yet. seriously i paid 1000 rs every month for this kind of service? i[censored] cant resolve this issues in a short time.im gonna disconnect from the service and get a new provider
                                Dear Arvind,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL1155 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in

Dear Arvind,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Jul 8, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJL1155 in the subject line.

Tikona Care

My wifi is not showing loginpage from last 4 days I am unable to use it and called many a times at tikona customer care but didnt got any satisfactory response..i already deposited 3 months advance and i just want to get rid of this tikona wifi
                                  Dear Harsh,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL1156 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in

Dear Harsh,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Jul 8, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJL1156 in the subject line.

Tikona Care

I am unfortunate on who opted for Tikona Internet. There sales man Installed and showed up with awesome internet speed. and I readily lapped up. Paying for Installation and 2 Months of advance. and they said it will take couple of days for it to activate. After they activated my account I was told it would not be a static IP. Every two minutes the internet connection would snap and again after lot of manouvering I would get there login page again, speed was definately not even one tenth of what was shown by demo person. fed up of repeatedly calling the engineer who would not show up, finally I stopped using Tikona services in the second month of prepaid subscribtion. Wait a Minute My Ordeal starts Now. I get a new bill every month and suspension notice and hundreds of rude callers calling for payment not ready to hear what I have to stay. notices from court and foul mouth telecallers harrassing to pay up for next four months and counting. bill keeps increasing, so called legal notices keep coming, more rudei calls.. for services they could not deliver Wow. have never seen such shamlessness in my life
                                    Dear Vaarun,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJL1157 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in

Dear Vaarun,

This is a gentle reminder to follow-up on your concern listed on Jul 8, 2015. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJL1157 in the subject line.

Tikona Care

My Tikona ID is [protected] and I had a cancellation request with them between March 27-29 as their internet speeds sucked big time. I had told them about the issue on March 14 but instead of 4Mbps, I was getting only 0.7 to 1.5 Mbps. They even told me that they will credit me 1000 rs for the duration of the issue, however, got no credit from them. After about 1 month I got a new bill and was surprised to get that as I had already requested to cancel my service. I called them up to see what was the issue - they replied that your previous request was closed as we were unable to confirm with you. I was appalled with the company's stupidity - they never called to confirm. If in any case my phone was out of range - they could have emailed me to confirm..but Noooo. They chose to close my request. In any case - why do they even need to re-confirm this in the first place - I had personally called - verified my identity - and requested to cancel the service. They said that I will have to pay that amount and they will file another cancellation request this time. I told them that it was your mistake for not cancelling so why should I pay? I got no adequate answer from them. Next month - I got another bill and was told that I will have to pay this also. I got pissed off and told them that I will never pay for something for which I had already requested to cancel. They sent a representative to my place to collect money but I refused him and explained my situation. He told me that "just don't pay, tikona is known for cheating customers. Their access point near my location is recommended to have only 8 connections max. but they are providing 30+ connections through it." - No wonder I never got full speeds. Then the constant automated calls started coming everyday - 2 or 3 times. I blocked those. They started calling from new numbers and this time I got the opportunity to talk to 2 of their representatives. Luckily I had recording software and in the recording they clearly said that they closed my 1st request and had no answer when I told them that could have contacted me through email or next day through phone. They can call me 2-3 times to collect money but they cannot make 1 genuine call to confirm cancellation - which in the first place didn't even require reconfirming as I had confirmed my identity during my cancellation request. Now they started with fake/harassment calls about lawyer from Delhi Narendrr Kalra. The lady in question was rude/arrogant like "Tikona will surely collect money from you and you will even have to pay legal bills". As soon as I told her that I have recordings of your representatives and I will file consumer complaint..and I am recording this conversation also - her tone became passive. My sincerest request: 1) Please stop them from harassing consumers. 2) Please fine them for following such deceitful, harassing, and unethical practices. 3) They need to credit my account for 1000 rs and remove bills for the past 3 months as the cancellation request was sent around March 27-29. 4) Their representatives need to stop telling lies that cancellation requests are not taken on the phone and they should only provide recommended connections on 1 access point.
                                      I got an email stating this:

"We will consider your last usage date or Termination request date whichever is later as the date up to which you would be charged for services, basis which the full & final amount will be calculated."

Why would you charge me for the last usage date? You had configured my router and login was happening from it...your representatives failed to tell me to disconnect the router so no login woud have happened through it. We are not all technology savvy and you have the duty to mention all these things to us beforehand but it seems your customer care team doesn't bother mentioning all these details to us during cancellation calls.

I should not be billed after my first Termination Request date billing cycle. It was your fault for keeping my services on even after that and for that - I will not bare the loss of money.
                                      Dear Mr. Sanghvi,

Tikona Care
                                      It has been 2 months and you still haven't reverted back to me with a solution. You keep on sending fake calls to me and I am recording-saving them for my legal case against you. I have had enough of your lies. If you think you can deal with me like this - you are in for a BIG surprise.

Greetings from Tikona.

Please be assured that your concern listed Sept 17, 2015 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Sanghvi,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have noted your feedback and the same has been shared with our respective team.

With regards to your concern, we confirm your Tikona services have been terminated.

Post full and final calculation, you are liable to pay outstanding amount of Rs. 2, 579.22/-.

To make online payment follow the link: http://tikona.in/for-home/customer-support/tikona-care/quick-bill-pay/

We request you to clear the payable amount to avoid bill reminder calls for your account.