Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care

Facebook
'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West)
Mumbai City District

+91 22 6174 9700  [Technical Queries]
+91 22 4062 9629  [Tech Support]
+91 22 6119 1700  [Non Technical Queries]

Good

Tikona Digital Networks related photos (1291)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Tikona Digital Networks Complaints & Reviews

jasmeet Arora
I applied for tikona broad band wireless services on the 28th feb, 2010, i was promised installation in 48 hours, nothing happened, i only have complaint nos. to show, i also wrote to the nodal zonal officer of tikona, there too only promise was at the earliest. Now its more than a month they have taken the application fee and t here is no installation provided nor is company given any feed back. All the customer service says we will get back to you at the earliest. Or we have informed the relevant department.

I wish to cancel the connection and now make sure they pay for harassing us.
ther a tikon person he took the money from me ther was no installation done and now they are charging me for the same very bad service i have ever got in my life iam annoyed if any one from tikon read this plz call me on my number [protected]
tikona internet compony ki bhan ki chut inki maa ki chut ma hai hathi ka lund ya wo dala hai jinki maa kuto sa chudtihai inma sa ek banda jis ka nam hai lalit sales executive hai tikona care is dala ka number hai [protected] delhi

sunil chawla
    sir i had taken an internet connection from the above mentioned company for which i paid connection chargse of rs 500 and deposit of rs 300. my internet connection worked fine for 20 days after which it stopped. i called up to the customer care and gave a complaint. tikonas engg visited my residence and told me that the server which was located in my area has been shut down due to non-payment of rent by tikona to the bldg.
    i was told that the matter will get solve within 48 hrs. i waited for one week but my internet did not start. i contacted again and i was told that within two days but no result. calling them again and again made no sense and i was told to go for dissconnection, i told them to refund my deposit and my connection charges but they have refused to do that. they took away their modem and cable. my compliant no is[protected] dated[protected]. my customer id no is [protected].
    the following people i spoke are mr abhishek, mr mehul,mr anand, mr santosh, mr prashant, mr dinesh.
    i had also forwarded mail to customer care on which i recvd a mail from mr isak sheikh saying that my matter is under process.
    I am received the tikona postpaid internet on dtd dec-11 for pament the 1250/- for two months unlimited plan this is a very poor service internet after one plan to closed & my complaint to customer care phone to plan closed & return the money but after sms received 29/03/12 11.54am 501.39 due so please my problem solved and return the balance as soon as possiable

(ajay kumar yadav [protected])
    [protected]@yahoo.in

Rakesh K
      Tikona Wibro is a completely mismanaged fraud company.The customer care center could not provide me with the User Id and password required to login since 25th march 2010(request no.[protected].the sales executive Wakil kumar promised to install the connection by 25th but could not do so yet.there is a complete lack of sync among the team,resulting i had to call the call center nearly 10 times for follow-ups.the CC gives false claims of resolving the issue within 24 hours which is a complete false claim.it seems i m cheated and i hope others who are living in dwarka delhi will take a thoughtful decision before thinking of Tikona.if my problem is not solved and their claims do not reach upto expectation i may possibly go for a talk with the society member for blacklisting of tikona.
      totally agree, very very bad service,

Tikona — Tikona Cheaters! [Resolved]

Krishnarjuna Rao

I am Krishnarjuna Rao, I registered for new internet connection on 27th February 2010 with Tikona executive....

lalit Verma
        I have taken a connection from tikona on 21-Feb-10 but from day one am facing issue in connection &
        not getting service from tikona, whatever speed they commited ,i haven't got ,..also every time tikona team give me wrong commitment & promise and they always failed to fulfill it .Also i have got bill of that poor service & when i asked for disconnection enginner said that i will waive of this bill & you will not face any problem but after very next day will again face connection problem . when i escalted the things to call center , executive also not entertained me then i wrote mail to customer service but same bad response i have received... today's almost 1 month has passed but till time my disconnection request not completed & soon i will get another bill .. why should I pay bill for such poor service & response...
        Actually govt. has to cancel license of such iiresponsible company who do not care their customer.
        please let me know who will give me compensation for this mental dissatisfaction occured due to this Tikona bad Service

Below is mail written to tikona customer service but no naction taken by them..

Flag this messageRE: Disconnection request-LALIT VERMA-[protected]Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:42 PMFrom: "lalit verma" <[protected]@yahoo.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: "Customercare" <[protected]@tikona.in>Stop writing mail like "We regret the inconvenience caused to you.
        we would like to inform that the complaint has been forwarded to the concerned department for necessary action."

From last three days i gettin same one liner mail, earlier call center saying the same thing now you people using same punch line ...if you have forwarded this mail to concern then ask him to pay bill which would generate after putting requests 4 deactivation..... now am searching higher authority mail id of & whenever i will get i will forward this chain mail to them to give him actual picture & ground level reality of tikona & its customer service

Thanks & Regard's
        lalit Verma
        +91-[protected]
        --- On Thu, 3/25/10, Customercare <[protected]@tikona.in> wrote:

To: "'lalit verma'" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
        Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 3:04 PM

Dear Mr. Verma,

Greetings from Tikona!

This has reference to your below mentioned complaint. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Your complaint reference number is :[protected].

Nisha Dafal

Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:41 PM
        Subject: RE: Disconnection request-LALIT VERMA-[protected]

Now you have proven that its a tikona customer service as from last 20-30 days am struggling for execution of deactivation request &still its not done and no one escalated it to higher level .. I have very bad experience of tikona & trust me same i will communicate to all my friends/colleage & ask him not to use Tikona service as they don't have value of customer and comprises all company service are very very bad.....

Can i have one liner mail that your connection will get disconnected on this this date

Please note that , i will not pay any amount if any bill would generate & come to me .Also if required i will go to higher authority or some regulatory dept. like DOT/TRAI Etc

Lalit Verma

--- On Wed, 3/24/10, Customercare <[protected]@tikona.in> wrote:

To: "lalit verma" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
        Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 1:48 PM

Dear Mr. Verma,

Greetings from Tikona!

necessary action and disconnection is under process.

Your reference number is :[protected] .

In case of any further assistance, please call us at[protected] WIBRO) or email us at [protected]@tikona.in .

Priyesh Shukla

Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:08 PM
        Subject: RE: Disconnection request-LALIT VERMA-[protected]

Now its Height & am going to impatience now .. why you enourage me to use abuse language ..... today i got call i.e. after 3 days & still your engineer wants me to continue your service with same old fake committment ... Request you to please send someone for disconnection ASAP... Please note am not resposible for this internet billing/Usage.. just becuase of your poor service & fake commitment as explained earlier also

Lalit Verma

+91-[protected]

--- On Sat, 3/20/10, Customercare <[protected]@tikona.in> wrote:

To: "lalit verma" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
        Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 6:57 PM

Dear Mr. Verma ,

Greetings from Tikona!

This has reference to your below mentioned complaint. We regret the inconvenience caused to you .

Further to phone call to you by Ms. Kumbalwar, we would like to inform that the request has been forwarded

to the concerned department for necessary action.

Your reference number is : [protected] .

Sonali Kumbalwar

Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 6:41 PM
        Subject: RE: Disconnection request-LALIT VERMA-[protected]

Status Please ....?see your speed same as your broadband band service
        ( slow/very slow /no signal/bad very bad) i dont know why you run this customer service if your c ustomer is not served by your service and not at all satisfied ....customer service/Tikona always failed in their commitment from day one ...soory to say but if this is start then you need lots of wishes to surive in market.
        --- On Sun, 3/14/10, Customercare <[protected]@tikona.in> wrote:

To: "[protected]@yahoo.com" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
        Date: Sunday, March 14, 2010, 1:24 PM

Dear Mr. Verma ,

Greetings from Tikona!

This has reference to your below mentioned complaint. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that the request has been forwarded to the concerned department for necessary action.

Your reference number is :[protected]Disconnection) .

Sonali Kumbalwar

-----Original Message-----
        From: [protected]@yahoo.com [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com]
        Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 10:53 AM
        Subject: Disconnection request-LALIT VERMA-[protected]

please let me know by when this connection will get disconnected.

today also am getting 30-35 speed on 599 plan i.e. 300 kbps plan.its really very strange that after complaining so many complaint on call center still this request not completed .ansd when i am calling call center they said sir your dicionnection request came on 10 -mar but i had raised it on 26 & 2-Mar also . please let me know why i should pay if not getting your commited speeed & such bad response from Tikona.

Yesterday also sent one mail but despite this no action was taken from your end.please take all your instrument right now , & get disconnected this connection
        I have taken Tikona 300 KBPS connection 3 months back. So far it was good, but from past 15 days network speed has become slow. Its taking too much time even to open a light web page.

please contact me @ [protected]
        Hello, I have the same problem. The customer service department only raises the complaint. But no one is there to solve the problems. I asked for the 4GB 2MBPS plan. But their representative put me on the wrong plan and now they will ask for money for the service which I didn't order.

Just because of these, I put the disconnection request but the same thing is happening to me. No one is there to solve the problems. Every time you call they will just raise new complain.

One more thing is that their representative writes whatever they want in their system. I clearly mentioned that I am not happy with the service and their representative mentioned in their system that I am very happy with the service provided. Such a lie just to show good results to their bosses.

Please take some action and please guide me point where I can make complaint about these people.
        To Customer care
        Subject : Bill ajustment
        I had complaine regarding NET working problem in first week of August but no action has taken then I had again lodged complaint in third week of August, 2010. Your executive came in my absence and told problem in your computer. I called computer hardware engineer he checked & found computer was ok actually problem in NET work only.my NET services remain un sovled & I am not happy with your service just because of this I put the disccution request on 25/08/10 (Request No :[protected] and I was looking for another broad band services and wherever I contact customer care dept. about disactivation of any account on 13/09/10 at 10.am and I came to know that my connection activted on 28/08/10 customer care Executive (Mr.Naeem) conviced me to continue the service, we will give full satisfaction and I asked him who will the pay the bill for that peroid. he told me you contact in this regard we will adjust. so I start to using NET on 13/09/10 at 1.15 P.M at persent I fully satisfied with the your services. please send fresh and adjusted bill. considering the mater.
        your's
        arif syed
        This is venkatesh from hyd, malkajgiri. Sir morning my father has complained u about the internet download speed but till now there is no response. Is this is customer-care center or what? There will be no clear response in phone and in web site
        "please do this urgently"
        At present the download speed is 78kbps ( transfer rate is 9.75 KB/sec ). It should be 290kbps ( transfer rate is nearly 37 KB/sec )

We received a message during Diwali on my cell phone from the Area Manager Deepak for Jogeshwari Mobile Number :[protected] .The offer we received was for a plan which was for 499 unlimited. He took 1500 from us .As we had a bill to be paid for a due date for November 02/2011 for the old plan User ID for the old plan is [protected] but he took the payment in cash for the old plan before the due date which was on October 24/2011. So I paid the money for the old plan and also paid money to get the new plan. He adviced us that we pay him 4500 to him and get the service for free for 12 months an there would be no risk as he would pay this 4500 for the entire year and I do not have pay money every month for the new plan. He informed us that we can use as much as we want unlimited but the bill will not be more than 550 but when checked the bill it was for 772 for the new plan. I keep getting call daily from your customer service advising me to pay for the old plans which we had paid already before the due date as your Area Manager Deepak has taken the bill money for the older plan in cash.Till date I keep getting call to pay the bill for the old plans which Iam feed up of. I have been trying to provide all the details to every agent I keep getting calls every day and I keep explaining my entire story.Everytime I get assurance from your Customer Service Agent that this matter will be resolved and they will look into it.But from the last 15 days nobody has taken care about it. Also I did get a call from Deepa she took all the details and advice that she will call Area Manager Deepak and check with him regarding the same. She called me back stating that they did received the payment for the old plan and she did apolozise for the inconvenience caused. But after that again I started getting calls stating that the payment was never received for the old plans. I request you to look into this matter as soon as possible. I am feed up by the call I get to make payment for the old plan which I have already made even before the due date. I request that you take some actions against such people who cheat their customer. I tried calling this person phone but is either switch off or unreachable. If I don’t receive any faster response regarding this I would file a complaint with the Consumer Court that Tikonaa is cheating people. My mobile number is [protected] under the name of Francis Gonsalo Fernandes. I need and answer when I was promised that my bill will be not more than 550 per month why am I paying for 772 for the bill. Where is the money that I paid for my old plan gone. As we belong to a middle class family since the bill was more that we used to get from our old plans and we trusted your Executive for the new plans stating that the bill will not be more than 550 per month unlimited that was the reason o[censored]s being taking the new plan. When we asked him questions he said that since it is Diwali that was the reason why the company offering such plan. Wating for a quick response. Email address [protected]@gmail.com.The agent did not provide his Agent ID to us stating he is the Area Manager for Jogeshwari. The bill amount of 790 was paid for the old plan.

Francis Fernandes

anjay
          got a tikona connection, seeing the promised speed and cost. service was good worked fine for the first two days then problem started... complained more than five times to the customer care..few complaint no.s are[protected],[protected],[protected].... no one showed up in the promised 48 hrs period. then called the executive who installed my device... he worked on the setup.. connection was fine but problem started again after a day!!!!! now getting a speed of about 5-10 KBPS on ful799 unlimited plan (on promised speed of 600 kbps(about 60 KBPS)). many of my friends are facing the same prob.
          the concerned people should look into the company, if they are not worth should be banned. it will save us people from a lot of misery.
          this is not only faced in tikona it s ok cos nw nly it s establishing bt well developed airtel it s worst service i have ever faced. i first used bsnl broadband connection its plan and speed ok but service s not gud and more hidden charges in it bt it s better wen compared to airtel most irresponsible are there i cant speak more than that damn it problem occured immediately after 1 month i made many call to customer care just waste of money daily one s taking and asking d whole story about problem and not taking any action to curb it they didnt ask anything for 2 months bt after that they made a phone call and asked 2 pay 2000 i dont find any justice in their work. we lodged a complaint many times each time they are sending reference number bt no action. they are not service minded only money minded irresponsible they made a phone call 2 me 2 pay 2000 hw without using connection i can pay that, daily they are making a phone call and begging 2 pay that money.

Arnab Ahikary
            I am arnab adhikary
            I have got a internet connection of 150 kbps with unlimited download plan of 499 rs/month .I am stayed at mansarovar kamothe navi mumbai.But the speed now i am getting for surfing uploading and downloading is 4 kbps .I have complain the tikona customer care and talk with imran umesh abhaydad(team leader) birendra this persons but there is no solution for 5 days.Is there is any solution plz give me solution
            I have got an internet connection of 300 kbps with unlimited download plan of 599 Rs. Per Month.I am staying at Mahim (East), mumbai.But the speed now i am getting for surfing uploading and downloading is 135 kbps. I have complain the tikona customer care and talk with Santosh this persons but there is no solution for 5 days.Is there is any solution plz give me solution. If not solve my problem then disconnect my internet connect.

Thanking you,
            I've got an internet connection of 150 kbps with unlimited download plan of Monthly rentle Rs. 499/- .
            I'm staying in MIRA ROAD. 1st day i was checking the speed, it was 70 kbps, i thought that it's being cause of some network problems. But now i m getting only 11 to 12 kbps. it's not 1/10 of the spped.
            The executive is not reciving my call. My LAN had also broken. I m in trouble to do other works. I'm using pan drive to copy the files or printing pupose from one pc to another.
            I have got an internet connection of 300 kbps with unlimited download plan of 599 Rs. Per Month.I am staying at jogeshwari(west), mumbai.But the speed now i am getting for surfing uploading and downloading is 5to10 kbps. I have complain the tikona customer care and talk with persons but there is no solution for 15days.Is there is any solution plz give me solution. If not solve my problem then disconnect my internet connect.

Thanking you,
            hi ...i m amit pachauri from indore and i have also problem with tikona network...
            i have got an internet connection of 150 kbps with unlimited download plan of 499 rs/month .But the speed now i am getting for surfing uploading and downloading is 10 kbps approximatily .I have complain the tikona customer care and talk with jitendra yadav ([protected]) but there is no solution for 4 days.if there is a solution please reply me soom...

Tikona Digital Network — Not solving the connectivity issue

Hi Concern,
            I have logged a complaint on 20th Aug, and the token no is[protected]. To this date ther is no SMS information or any call from the excutives for the resolvement. I have wrote to Srinath Rajula
            Nodal Officer - Hyderabad, but nothing resolved to date. Not sure what kind of CRM they are using.

pradeep kumar
            Dear Customer,

We have taken note of your complaint, assure that we will look into the matter and revert at the earliest. We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Tikona Digital Networks

tikona digital internet — connection problem

Sub : Releated to Internet Connection Problem.

I have problem on my connection. My A/C Id: [protected]
            I have facing problem seen last 6 months each and everyday. i will
            call to your customer care No. and talk to your executive they will
            Tell me that tommorow solve your problem but we are not available at
            home after 9:30 Am. and your customer executive tell me that ok sir we
            will arrange before 9:30 Am.solve ur problem but no will came till today and
            not solve my problem. So I REQUEST to you plz asap solve my problem
            and u have not possible this. plz u disconnect my internet connection.
            so plz i REQUEST to u plz solve my problem ASAP. Your company executive came today for
            solve my problem but still today also I am facing the same problem. Now I am giving last warnings
            to you. I[censored] want to solve my problem or not. Plz give me reply on urgent baize . otherwise
            I will do legal prossiger in consumer court to tikona company . so plz i request to you plz solve my problem.

We are sorry to hear your experience. We have taken a note of your issue. Someone from Tikona will get in touch with you shortly.

- Tikona Digital Networks

[email protected]
              Dear Sir

I was given the demo for Tikona Broadband & It was working fine with one module.
              After paying initial charges , Modem was there with one more external antenna ( For which I have to keep open my window 24 hours. & also USB antenna for my laptop.

Problem 1. just for having wireless net i have to have 3 instruments at a time instead of promised a modem.
              Problem 2: instead of getting 150 KPBS i am getting 97 KPBS & uploading 6 KPBs speed & that also some time can not open even one site & can not download or upload , can not send even few KB email !!!!
              Problem 3: most of the time to get connected to net after switching on modem , takes 30-60 minutes struggle, many switch on/offs.
              Problem 4: False promises to solve the problems by customer support lines & sales guys.
              my latest complaint number ( as given by Tikona customer care officer ):[protected] dated 13/03/2010

Jayshree Panchal
              dear sir
              mere ghar tikona digital network ka 9-3-2010 ko installation hua tha tab se lekar aajtak[protected] tak net connect nahi hota hai maine iski kayi sari complaint bhi call center aur email k through ki hai par waha se hamesha ek hi jawab milta hai k aapki complaint concern dept ko frwd kar di gayi hai aur engineer aapke ghar visit karega par aajtak koi engineer nahi aaya hai. tikona digital network public k saath sirf cheating karti hai.
              i am totally unhappy towards ur service wht u told us before and the kind of service u r providing now really if i wont receive good service i wont pay the monthly charge and i will say to my friends not to take tikona internet

Tikona Broadband — No service from the time of installation

I wish to inform ALL out there, please do not take the so called TIKONA broadband,because none in the call centre understand any complaint from the customer and their response is like, We have call more than 8-10 times, and still there is NO RESPONSE from TIKONA people. I am in 300kbps plan and most of the time i cannot get connected to their so called ACCESS POINT. i think someone should complain in CONSUMER COURT, as i feel like me, there mustbe many people suffering and on top of that they send us FULL USAGE BILL for the zero connectivity and pathetic download. I think they should be BANNED by the GOVT OF INDIA for taking the customers for granted.
              I wish to inform ALL out there, please do not take the so called TIKONA broadband, because none in the call centre understand any complaint from the customer and their response is like, We have call more than 8-10 times, and still there is NO RESPONSE from TIKONA people. I am in plan and most of the time i cannot get connected to their so called ACCESS POINT. i think someone should complain in CONSUMER COURT, as i feel like me, there mustbe many people suffering and on top of that they send us FULL USAGE BILL for the zero connectivity and pathetic download. I think they should be BANNED by the GOVT OF INDIA for taking the customers for granted.
              I strongly agree with this that TIKONA is not providing service and rather should be called a FAKE company because they are committing crime adopting fradulent activities like issuing extra sharing for a particlar line.
              They are making money this way not providing service to clients. We should jointly go to consumer court and demand a compensation for the loss we have incurred. Any one may contact me at [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              I have purchased a Tikona internet connection on 26/05/2010 and its not worked at all after so many complaints to their complaint no.[protected] and email them attached below they didn’t rectify problem but threaten to pay the bill Today also I got call from a Tikona representative from mobile no. [protected] at 14 : 26 and a lady is threatening me to pay the bill.

All the previous email is attached below—1st email from 5,Feb 2011

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 2:55 PM
              To: nodal.[protected]@tikona.in; [protected]@tikona.in; [protected]@tikona.in
              Cc: nagesh.[protected]@tikona.in; 'Ancy'

Neeraj

After so many complaints and emails from my side you are still not giving any proper response to resolve the problem but harassing me again and again

Do not call me regarding the Tikona Connection again ever or I have to go for other options

Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 1:38 PM
              To: 'nodal.[protected]@tikona.in'; '[protected]@tikona.in'; '[protected]@tikona.in'
              Cc: 'nagesh.[protected]@tikona.in'
              Subject: FW: re : poor service

Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 1:31 PM
              To: '[protected]@tikona.in'
              Cc: '[protected]@tikona.in'

Dear service provider

Yesterday on 13/2/2011 , Sunday your engineer Mr. Nitya visited to me and even he could not able to rectify problem

Now I am not interested in your connection any more and want to discontinue your services , you may collect all your equipments after giving me proper documents and a apologize (Letter of sorry) as one of your lady executive from phone no. [protected] is abuse and threaten me to pay the bill even you are not able to give services to me.

Please do not call me further in this regards and send your engineer only with above letter.

Your unsatisfied customer

Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2011 12:28 PM
              To: '[protected]@tikona.in'
              Cc: '[protected]@tikona.in'

Dear service provider

After so many complaints my internet is still not working, you are now finally requested to rectify it or I am not going to pay any bills further till this case is not solved

Neeraj
              LAST YEAR IN JULY I HAD APPLIED FOR CONNECTION.
              THE SERVICE ENGINEER(AMOL) INSTALLED THE EQUIPMENT WHICH DID NOT WORK.
              BUT HE TOOK Rs500/= and directed another service engineer to look into.
              After a week another gentleman came and he said that there is no network coverage here therefore this will not work.
              on the toll free no i have registered the complaint.
              till today 28/05/11 only phone calls are coming for payments for which the system is not working.

I am using Reliance broadband good one.
              TIKONA IS WORST .

i need my Rs 500/=back.

D.B.KULKARNI
              Tikona Tech support is horrible. Firstly they keep using technical jargon and when I asked them how much is 1 MB in kilobytes they couldnt answer me. This means that they simple provide information based on what is written.

I say that support personnel must learn before going out on field to provide service.
              I have paid 5700 as advance rental for 6 months for a plan of 1 Mbps broadband.
              I was informed that I would get constant speed and the download limit would be virtually unlimited. (180 GB for six months) which was okay according to my need.
              Once the connection got installed I started facing the below mentioned problems:-
              1. Connection does not connect and hence I cannot access internet service.
              2. need to call the technical guy from the company who comes and fixes the problem temporary and again within a day or 2 the connection goes off and I have to call the call centre, have to describe everything from the very beginning and again the technical guy comes and fixes the problem temporary and again the connection drops.
              3. I was not at all getting the download speed of 1 mbps for which i paid the money and then later on I was informed that I wont get download speed in torrent downloads.
              4. The companies marketing personnel didnt tell me about any such condition and now he is not even answering my calls becuase he knows that he is in fault.
              5. constantly being frustrated by such problems almost for 1.5 months I applied for disconnection on 14th June, 2013 and was informed that I would get the disconnection within one week.
              6. Since then the company has stopped communicating and communicates only when i drop a mail to then regarding the disconnection status. Further, everytime the people fromthe call centre calls and say the same thing that the disconnection is in process and ill get a call within one day from their team but no one calls and I have to again start the follow up with the company for the disconnection status which till now has not happened.
              7. My so much of time, money (telephone call as the company toll free number is never free and so I have to make calls to landline numbers which are chargeable) and my professional due to no connectivity of internet since so long.
              8. I simply want my money back and disconnection from the compay but dont know the company is simply avoiding and not doing anything to get the problem resolved.

ashwin khariwal
                I wanted to apply for the wireless internet connection after seeing several Ads of Tikona.
                I had called the Tikona Toll free NO : [protected] , they registered me as a new customer with my mobile number and residence address and informed me that their marketing person will get in touch with me. waited for 2 days, no reply from the company, called up again and they asked me whether i had registered, when i mentioned my mobile number which was registered earlier, they said no such number was registered.So i planned to register again with all the information again and this time i had noted the registration number or the call number.again after 2 days, same state of affairs, my mobile number was still not registered and shockingly their call number or registration number was also not registered. this was repeated atleast 7 times, later i took the initiative to write to the customer care email address mentioned in the website : [protected]@tikona.in on 27th february. till date havent heard from them nor any reply email.
                Somehow i got in touch with a roaming marketing guy and planned to take a connection and finally got the connection on 15th march 2010 under the plan of 150kbps. I used for 2 days but i was getting only 60 kbps, so i planned to upgrade to next plan for 300kbps on 17th march 2010 and the customer care people gave me 24 hrs for the upgradation and they gave me a complaint number. after 32 hours, my plan was not upgraded and they told me within 12 hours it will be upgraded and was given a new complaint number.waited for 24 hours without being upgraded. when i asked for the status of my earlier complaints, both the numbers were invalid and i was informed of 24 hours for upgradation.being obsessed and upset i asked the customer care personal to connect to their team manager,they refused to connect and said only way was to be in touch with the email which is mentioned earlier in this mail,for which i knew i will never receive a reply.
                in our country, every new license holder is being studied and reviewed with the company profile to provide the license or not but still there is no review procedure whether the service and customer care are working fine and customers are satisfied or not.
                tikona being INternet service provider, out of which tikona is incapable to provide 2 words, INternet and Service.
                As a customer, i would request such companies shud be reviewed of their service or should be barred from the license.
                poor singnal
                I want to change the plan of my internet connection from 650 to 300.
                Please do the needful
                I am having the same kind of problem. MTNL is far much better than Tikona. I have called sevral time the guy who came to install tikona internet here at my place. I live in Delhi (Mahavir Enclave). They install everything but Wi-Fi.. I took this internet connection jsut because of Wi-Fi and I am not getting this service. Well I got thie internet connect on 5th of march. Almost the one month has gone. I am not going to pay anymoney. And will stop using this internet on 5th of april. If they push me to pay. I will sue them in consumer court.
                PS:- Just one day I had the good speed adn rest of the time and days it sucks.. I have 300kbps..
                It often breaks down...
                Tikona Digital Network : A Daylight Fraud

I strongly agree to what ppl hav said and understand the frustration behind it. Here is my story :

While givng the demo i enquired the executive 3 times regarding speed.He promised me to provide 600kbps through out the month as i had signed up for the same(Unlimited 600kbps). First two days i got only 300kbps. I remained patient and enquired. I was told that it would be fixed soon. Right from the third day it reduced to 120kbps. I was furious and when contacted customer care I was told i had reached fair usage limit. Within 1 week the speed has reduced to 70-80kbps. Now I have to pay Rs 700 for this damn thing. Guys my mobile internet is much faster than this.
                This is a pure fraud. I have been cheated. Kindly go for some other subscribers than this one.
                Hai All

As all the customers told already, I am also one of the victim of the Tikona. Hope they have paid huge money to the polititions and getting the license. If the CBI goes deep in to the 2G scam there may be some link with this company. Because they are providing such a worst network service and the customer care is purly punishable.

Nage

Tikona — Not given payment of tower installation [Resolved]

tanishkpatil
                  Hi this is kiran from dombivali,mumbai, tikona wireless broadband had signed mou from me that they will give me cheque payment...

kartikeya
                  Dear All,

I have booked your tikona service on 28/2/10 & given cheque of Rs.3303/- to Mr.Harsh (Tikona Sales Advisor). He confirmed me about installation on same day (means Sunday). But some reason he did not complete that day. he has given reason that company does not have cable for installation.
                  he has given me today's date (2nd march up to 5 o'clock) but after 7'o clock he couldn't pick up the phone after lots of rings so i have called him from another local no & he received my phone and told me same answer (cable not available) & he will return my cheque tomorrow.

So Que is tikona is big company & having big fighter peoples in it, but company have no cable for installations.

We are same in service field but never do just like you, same yaar.....

thanks

Kartik V
                  GSM-[protected]
                  Reply to all
                  Forward

Customercare to me
                  show details Mar 2 (3 days ago)
                  Dear Mr. Vaishya,

necessary action.

Your complaint reference number is[protected].

Priyesh Shukla

Dear all,

at 3:43pm 5/3/10 my tikona installation is pending. Mr.Ashish said that tikona dont have cable.

all are giving wrong commitment.

i am not satisfy, now i am writing to your MD/CEO & all.

kartik
                  I have given cheque to Mr Avinash on 31st March 2010. He promised me installation would happen in 48 hours. Today is 7th APril 2010. I am still waiting for installation to happen. On saturday 3rd April I called to customer care for the forst time as Avinash and area manager Praveen is not picking up my calls. The guy in customer care promised me installation would happen in 24 hours. From 3rd April to 7th April I am calling customer care every day. Every day some different person picks up the call and gives me deadline of 24 hours.
                  As said above every one has same answer: We would like to inform that the complaint has been forwarded to the concerned department for necessary action.

My complaint numbers:

I have mailed customer care at following 2 IDs as no one knows which is correct one:
                  [protected]@tikona.in
                  customer.[protected]@tikona.in

I wish to go to consumer court now.

Abhishek
                  I given complaints more than 20 times, No responds If any one knows there managers id please let me know

VINEETH MT

I taken 1 mbps broad band, And i am geting lesser than 200 kbps. I raised more than 10 complaint regarding this. last one week I am callingto custemer care, but no responds, And closing the complaints without resolvong the problem or without any information, Because of your poor service I am planning to disconnect the service, And need my mony back.

VINEETH MT
                  i want to shift my tikona connection frm panvel to mira road, i called tikona care so many times but no
                  correct action taken by tikona. now i want to close the connection...
                  sandip

Rupali dumbre
                    have taken this net connection on 26 nov 2009. before that the companys sales boy came and shown me the demo he told me yes you can take connection as signal is proper because its wireless service so i gave him a check of Rs.500 as a installation charges. But immediately after that i realized that not even a single line of signal is there. Till now i lodged a three complaints against this but no one has reverted yet. I not even used this connection 1 day and they started me sending bills I want my refund of installation charges and they also agreed to pay for the same. But its been 3 months now not even a single person has reverted. The local officers are of no use they are fooling to the public. Pls take a ction against this company they are providing worst services to the customer their infrastructure is not at all good then to they are providing connections to the customers My customer ID is [protected] abd Plan name is CB299. I have read the previous complaint same has happened to me. I am requesting consumer forum to take strict action against the company. The are truly making fools to the cutomer.

Tikona Digital Networks — Provided fraud services connection

I have taken this net connection on 26 nov 2009. before that the companys sales boy came and shown me the demo he told me yes you can take connection as signal is proper because its wireless service so i gave him a check of Rs.500 as a installation charges. But immediately after that i realized that not even a single line of signal is there. Till now i lodged a three complaints against this but no one has reverted yet. I not even used this connection 1 day and they started me sending bills I want my refund of installation charges and they also agreed to pay for the same. But its been 3 months now not even a single person has reverted. The local officers are of no use they are fooling to the public. Pls take a ction against this company they are providing worst services to the customer their infrastructure is not at all good then to they are providing connections to the customers.
                    I have taken this net connection on 8th Dec 2009. Before that the company's sales executive came and showed me the demo and told me that i can take connection as signal is proper and i took the 799 plan which provides me 600 kbps as told by the executive and asked me of Rs.500 as security deposit and the same will be adjusted in my 1st bill. But after sum day say 3 days i was unable to get the speed of 600 kpbs Till now i lodged more than 10 complaints against this but no one has reverted yet.They started me sending bills and also complained at the customer service But its been 3 months now my problems has not been solved. The local officers are of no use they are fooling to the public. Pls take action against this company they are providing worst services to the customer their infrastructure is not at all good then to they are providing connections to the customers My customer ID is [protected] and Plan is 799. I have read the previous complaint same has happened to me. I am requesting consumer forum to take strict action against the company. The are truly making fools to the customer.Also the billing department abused me for not making a payment.

If you would have shifted the position of your modem that you may not get signal. Kindly place it somewhere near your window to get the strong signal. You may check the signal strength with the lights displayed on modem. If the 4th led is green and constant that means you have got strong the signal. If its blinking you may still go ahead with the connection. If it is not showing green light then there is a concern. Try adjusting your modem position near the window.
                    The least said is the best regarding the Tikona Cust care.Probably they work in vacuum and are absolutely oblivious to what is happening around them.I had a subscription with them ( started in Jan 10 Bearing iD No [protected]) .The service never rose up to required levels of satisfaction and attracted eight complaints in first 20 days of operation.Finally on 04th of Feb 10 a formal service request ( bearing no[protected] was generated at the cust care for termination of service.To my utter surprise and dismay no confirmation came from cust care who had promised a closure within 7 days .
                    On 19th Feb again a formal service request ( bearing no[protected] was generated at the cust care for termination of service.
                    Now the best part, since then Tikona has shot me two bills for payment for which i never used their services.To top it all they have bombarded me with umpteen calls for payments of the same.
                    On 02nd april again the whole story is being narrated to their cust care( cc officer -Nazia).Hoping aainst hope that things will fall in place.
                    So ironical that their customer care care never CALLS and their payment section never STOPS calling.
                    WISH THAT THE CUSTOMER CARE WAS AS ALERT AND SENSITIZED TO THE CUSTOMER'S REQUIREMENT RATHER THAN BEING SUCH A PAIN.
                    If the top management at Tikona has any feel for their customers hope this would serve as an eye opener and a grim reminder to the actual situation at ground level which is abysmally pathetic.

Rgds
                    Amit sinha
                    I really have no words.
                    Inspite of seeing all these complaints forum in June we continued the connection until July. Ofcourse cancelled it again.
                    But inspite of paying 2 months bill and installation charges, they still charge us with an additional bill of around 1K. and send a legal notice.
                    I want to sue them in return and ask for a waiver for all the tortures services they have provided me for 40 days.. Will that be possible?
                    Please let me know.
                    -Nazia
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Tikona — Internet Not working and not giving refund of installation charges [Resolved]

Sukumar Bangera
                      I stay in mulund west and I had taken Tikona internet services by paying installation charges of 500 Rs.They had come for...

MANKDA HUSENI MANSUR
                      WITH REF[protected] .DATE 04 DECEMBER 2009,[protected] DATE 21 DECEMBER 2009 ,[protected] DATE 30 JANUARY 2010
                      MY BILLING PROBLEM NOT SOLWED THEY COMITED YO GIVE 50% DISCOUNT ON ALL BILL BUT NOT REFLECTED IN VERY FIRST BILL COMPLINT NOT CLEARED FOR ALMOST 50 DAYS
                      I am gerard mathias secretary of the Chandrika enclave apartments at Anna nagar West Chennai. My user id is [protected] and billing a/c no. is[protected].
                      From Tikona company, some officials came to my house and asked permission to install the equipments required for broadband connection on the terrace of our apartment, I was very hesitant expressing various difficulties nevertheless after lot of promises by the then officers/executives I agreed for the installation of the equipment. Later on one of the senior positioned executive came to my home and asked me to sign a form which promised me as a secretary of the apartment eligible for 50% concession of the broadband plans I opt for and he promised that no installation charges would be there, hence I opted for 599 plan. I was having BSNL broad band connection and it was used well by us. since, I was getting this broadband I surrendered the BSNL in good faith. further the executive told me that this association of our apartment would be eligible for a commission amount for every customer enrolls to Tikona in our apartment.
                      I was made through on 31.12.2009 by the technical persons by installing an internal cable.
                      I received my first SMS from Tikona stating that 1212 has to be paid by me which includes installation of Rs.500 + Rs.599 + tax.
                      I was taken back not because of the pricing but because of the false promises made by the managers or who eve it may be of the Tikona company.
                      I have tried to contact the customer care and they registered my complaint as no.[protected].02.2010 I think )and since there was no reply I tried once again and the customer care people told me within 24 hrs some body from Accounts wing will contact me.No body responded hence today I rang again to customer care and they gave a new complaint no.[protected]. and as usual no body reverted back. hence I rang to them again and after a long perusal they gave me this site to complain.
                      I am not happy the way it is going on in Tikona and I feel that not only I was let down but everybody in our apartment was let down. In the next meeting I will bring all the fact to the members of our apartment and will be acted upon.
                      This is my bitter experience with Tikona and some thing has to be done by the management else I will be happy if you could immediately, disconnect my connection and take back the instruments used for downloading at my home and collect the amount and relieve me of this nasty situation, which is really bugging me
                      thanking you

Anticipating your immediate action.

Your most dissatisfied, bugged customer,
                      J.Gerard Mathias, contact no. [protected]
                      all i wud say is ...why is such companys surviing in market with such false promises...
                      u have consumer forums available wich is very much consumer favourable...
                      before taking the connection..take everything in written and then go ahead and take an action..
                      probably u can get them penalised...
                      Yes, i too agree with you. Tikona service is very bad and they don't have any professional behavior. they have charged me extra billing ( service tax on istalation charges what they have already collected before the billing period) and when I contact them, there is no proper response from the call center person. They are un-professional person and they don't know how to deal with customer.

I have raised 2 complaints so far on extra billing, but these compliants were closed without any solution or justification.

They service is very bad and useless.

If Tikona service provider wants to challenge this comments, please call me on [protected] and my account number is [protected].

Srinivas.
                      my internet bill not colleact every month
                      User ID [protected]
                      Billing A/c[protected]

Received your first month Bill and i see My Name is D.C.S. ASWIN SUKUMAAR (correct the same in Bill)
                      Address : 11/6 C.P.W.D Quarters, Thirumangalam, Anna Nagar, Chennai 600 040

PLEASE DO CORRECT THE SAME IN THE NEXT BILL WITH CORRECT NAME AND ADDRESS (Check with the bill copy which you sent)

Complaint no.[protected].dated 12.8.10----- with ref. to the complaint here given for no service for 3 days No one called me and one day when i opened the net i could able to connect and after several request in customer care i was told my complaint was in PRIORITY no one responded.. please see that this would not happen again.

aswin sukumaar [protected]
                      User ID:- [protected]
                      Billing A/c no.[protected]

With reference to your Bill no. B[protected] bill date[protected] it is intimated that bill of Rs. 1004 has been paid vide cheque no. 765899 PNB ECE House New Delhi-1. But penalty of Rs 25 has not been paid since I could not received invoice copy either through E-Mail or hard copy since the date of installation of broadband. On request the e-mail recied on[protected] and Rs.1004 has been paid.

It is requested to kindly waive the penalty of Rs. 25 and accordingly update my account with nil balance. Kindly ensure that Invoice ( hard copy) must be received in my address in future.

Badri Kumar Mehta
                      i m D.S. Prasad from Chennai flats, anna nagar, chennai. i have sent cheque for the bill of my previous month by 7th but in this month i have seen in bill that i have been given a penalty of Rs25. I request you to check and rectify the problem. i want you to take immediate action. if same mistake happens in the nex bill, i have to ask ou to disconnect. My service ID is [protected]

Tikona Wifi — Frauds guys in Tikona [Resolved]

Rajan
                        Hi I a resident of Gurgaon using internet of some company named Youtelecom. From past few days some marketing executives are...

Tikona Broadband (tikona.in) — Poor Service, Poor back-end Support [Resolved]

Leji
                        I had taken this service in the month of Dec 2009 till date i have not got full service. by that what i mean is that right...

Tikona — Horrible customer and internet service [Resolved]

Rupinder Singh
                        I had got my net connection on 3rd/4th of Jan. I was dismayed by the kind of Internet broadband connection they provide which...

priyanka p bhoir
                        hello my name is priyanka p bhoir , i have subscribed for this new net service provider call tikona in dombivli ( mumbai) & my Uid is [protected]. tikona company has shown me a very good demo of high speed internet at my residence. so i have purchased it & after installation from 1st day of there wi-fi service i am getting only 16kbps or say 5 kbps speed i have suffer a lot & every time i complaint them they just give me complaint no. & that's it none of there engg. has yet arrived & nor anyone has solved my problem . now this tikona people has sended me a payment bill & harressing me for that to pay that bill of this sucking low speed internet, iam ready to pay the bill o[censored]sing the lowest speed than dail-up ( & for my foolishness to choose tikona wi-fi ) , but they have to solve my problem or else i'll take action what ever it is required.anyone can come to check my speed of internet , i thought there might be problem in my pc so i have brought a new laptop but still the same. hope i might get justice over here .
                        My name is Kasam Shaikh. I agree to Priyanka, as i m too facing the same problem, from yesterday ie from 1st day... im from Kalyan. Everytime i call i get same reason that engg are working on tower... with unique complaint number...

Dont opt for Tikona...
                        My name is likhit, i agree with this tikona so me very power ful demo but after subscribing the tikona i'll face same problem so dont go for tikona.
                        My name is Amjad and subscribed for tikona in Hadapsar, Pune and I am facing the same problem that Priyanka is facing. This has been a worst experience so far. I had called everyone including Sudhakar of Mumbai office. My subscription has been cancelled and I still keep getting bills. Although I was assured that I will be refunded by deposit amount

Worst service ever. Dont bother with TIkona
                        dont take tikona for any cost.tikona is fraud service provider

Tikona — Slow speed and no help from customer care. [Resolved]

Tapas Ghosh
                          complained about 10 times to the customer care of this company no responce from the concern team or the department....

Tikona Wi Bro — Slow speed [Resolved]

CHAITANYA SANGEM
                          I am Unsatisfied with Tikona service. My problem is speed had adopted 599/- plan with Unlimited downloading and uploading.br...