Tikona Digital Networks Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 14, 2022
2054
Profile

File a complaint to Tikona Digital Networks

Having problems with Tikona Digital Networks?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tikona Digital Networks customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tikona Digital Networks

Tikona Digital Networks Website

Tikona Digital Networks Head Office Address

'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West)
Mumbai City District

Tikona Digital Networks Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 209 4276

Tikona Digital Networks reviews & complaints(5599)

I am using tikona broadband connection for 2 months and now i have to go out of town for 1 month so i wanted to surrender the connection for that time period,
So i don't have to pay the bill for that period. I talked to Customer care they said make a payment of 111 as a fee for surrendering and surrender the connection.

I made the payment and now they are saying that i can not surrender as it is company policy not to surrender before 3 months.

Now i have to pay for the period even if i am not using.

This is completely wrong when i am paying a fee to surrender they won't let me surrender.
Tikona id - [protected]
Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. Please be assured that your concern listed June 23, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards your concern, the safe custody feature can be availed after 3 months of completion of Tikona Service

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number[protected] or you can reach us at http://forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care

I purchased Tikona Internet service on the promise by a agent who came on calling Tikona service no, that I will get One month free usage then it will be monthly payment. I paid Rs.1500/- to the agent.
    After the payment I received call saying that I have paid payment to the agent from other area so in the future I will not get service so I called up the senior person who gave me connection, he said he will sort out there will be no problem & I got my service activated.
    It did not work properly initially so I had to lodge complaint & I got it serviced started by the Tikona.
    Within a few days I received a bill from Tikona stating a due of few hundred Rupee so I called up the the company asking why I have been charged since It it s free for 1st month.

Then I was using the Internet service, modem of which is installed on steel rod of my window grill with plastic wire by Tikona at 801, Amrut Ashish, Natwar Nagar Road No.4, Jogeshwari(East), Mumbai-400060 and Internet was disconnecting frequently & all of sudden it got disconnected & I kept on calling no reply from them on service except since recent time when I started receiving Emails from the legal department of Tikona. to the emails I have raised query but they are not answering me I have never denied if they prove the dues or return of their Modem which is disconnected.

In fact I received call from Mumbai Tikona for taking back the Modem since time of disconnection but no one has turned up for modem.

I received call on my mobile from from a lady by a no [protected] on today i.e 22nd June 2013 at 10.33 am saying that she is CALLING FROM TIS HAZARI COURT Delhi & SHE HAS RECEIVED A Case AGAINST ME for outstanding payable by me to a company Tikona, Then she gave line to a advocate named Mr. Sharma.I spoke to him & told him that I have not received reply of my Emails from Tikona.He has promised me that he will tell Tikona to send reply to my query.

I am a sick person in December month ,I had a massive Heart attack & I went through a operation.

They give service in Mumbai & claim in Delhi court?
    This arm twisting by such a large company is shameful even though they are yet to reply to me.
    I am protesting to such a act.
    Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJ1156 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in.

Gentle Reminder

This is to follow-up on your concern listed on June 22, 2013. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJ1156 in the subject line.

Gentle Reminder # 2

We have not received your contact details. We now request you to share your detail on our official Tikona Forum - forum.tikona.in by mentioning the reference number in the subject line.

Tikona Care
    [protected] (someone claiming from delhi high court)
    [protected] (some tripathi claiming he is from pune high court)

Service ID No [protected]

Someone named tripathi calling saying that bill isnt paid for tikona.. But i have paid all the bills (and they illegally generated bills for 3 months although i had disconnected) ...

Tikona Digital network is a very unprofessional company. I think they have outsourced some work to gangs setup in DELHI .. I would request delhi police to take actions against these companies and tikona as my personal information is being compromised by them.

I also got a call asking for credit card information after this call...

They said they are filing complaint and block my passport ..

I would request everyone that TIKONA comprises your personal information with 3rd party (as the caller seems to be 3rd party ) and also i would recommend not to take their internet connection as they do not go through standard practices.

I just hope police takes actions against tikona or 3rd party... Also i emailed several times to tikona but they just dont care to respond as they just want to harass their customers!!
    I just regred that why i paid bills even for their bad services.. lekin thinking thats ok i paid and now these harassing me for the bills which they generated illegally by themselves for the service which i havent used!!... ... and now they are compromising my personal information... SO BEWARE of TIKONA digital network

Here is another related phone no...[protected] which makes such calls...
    IF someone calls from these number .. just utter the worst BAD WORDS which you can think about... They will also say that they have recorded your voice and they will block your passport!

DONT be afraid of such calls from tikona digital network

i am really harassed and i have even filed a case against them consumer court..

I would recommend not to take any tikona connection because they are compromising your personal data with phone gundas sitting in delhi ...

i told them if they are son of their mothers go send me the address of yours! They keep on phoning without knowing anything and talk rough and they do not have balls to face me!!

Tikon service is very bad because i am a new customer and i have paid Rs 2950.00 Amount and i have taken the service before 6 days but i am not able to use is smoothly and i have called more than 10 time to customer support and they people only entertain with customer and their service is realy very bad.

details are as ::
      User Id :: [protected]
      Jan 9, 2017
      Dec 06, 2011
      Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response
      HI Mr.Saurabh

Thank you for your mail, We have noted the details and the issue has been forwarded to the concerned department and would try to resolve this in 24- 48 business hours.

Tikona Services

Tikona Broadband — Bad Service

I took broadband connection 10 Days back and out of them only 4 days I could use the Internet plan which I opted.The Tikona service is so pathetic that I will never suggest anyone and also their no proper response from them to solve this problem.

This is kind of foolish service these people provide and take money in advance to trap the customers.
      They may repeat this pathetic service to any customer.They are fooling people.

Saurabh Agrawal
      Tikona
      Pune
      I’m Vishal Mehra.
      I want to thank Tikona for my Refund cheque of full amount. On 3 Aug 2011 I have applied for Tikona ULNTD799 plan and paid installation charges to sales guy, but the installation guy told me that there is no feasibility at my place, so I raised disconnection request. I wasn’t expecting the refund to come to me on time, but to my surprise after 30 days I got my refund cheque. I wish my location was feasible, hope it would be in future as I have good review about their network speed.
      Vijaya.
      Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. Please be assured that your concern listed June 21, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Alam,

Greetings from Tikona.

As per our conversation on July 23, 2013 all issues with your service has been resolved and waiver of Rs. 303/- has been processed against your account which will reflect in your next bill.

We appreciate your patience and kind support.

Tikona Care

I had requested to close my connection an year back with request id[protected] but I was still recieving bills and mails from TIkona.I sent a series of chain mails to the firm mentioning that I have already asked to close the connection but the request was pending at their end but there was no action taken. Now I am recieving a series of legal notices mentioning that I am liable to pay an extra amount for settlement.These kind of mails harass the constumer and I find them just to be a means of fetching money by threatning the customer. I have copies of all the mails that I sent to them. Poor customer service from their end has been the core reason of me having to withdraw my connection. And with Tikona many of my friends have the same story to tell. Such firms shut definitely be shut down and treated a lesson.Need your urgent and kind help.
        Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJ984 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in.

Tikona userid: [protected]

Request no.:[protected]
        Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. Please be assured that your concern listed June 20, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Tikona Care
        I have also sent a mail to [protected]@tikona.co.in regarding the same attaching emails that I had sent to discontinue my connection.There was no action taken then.But now haraasing the customer by sending legal notices is not acceptable by me and I will not gesitate to go to higher authorities if this matter is not sorted out in my favor at the earliese
        I think I will have to sue your firm to the highest level now to find justice against consumer rights! Despite my continuos mails I am still reacieving warning legal notices! I had closed my connection on 2nd feb 2012! But your never endings bills and mails did not stop even then and tthus matter hasnt been.sorted out till now!! A n excellent example of how worse ffirms can possibly be. IIN MY OPINION SHUTTING DOWN OF SUCH FIRMS IS ONLY WAY TO TEACG A LESSON!
        Dear Mr. Chhabra,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, your account has been processed for full and final settlement post which you are liable to pay the outstanding amount of Rs. 1439.24

We request you to clear the payable amount to avoid bill reminder calls.

Please visit below link for online payment

For any further issues/queries, you can reach us on our toll free number[protected] or write to us at http://forum.tikona.in

Tikona Care

I have used Tikona services for over 1.5 yrs and I had to request them for change of address in the month of Feb,2012. I have waited for one month, no one showed up and I had to request them for disconnection in March,2012. In either the case, they didn't respond and even when I called them, they failed to sent an executive and provide me the sufficient information regarding this issue.
          After six months their service person showed up and asked me for pending bill for which I haven't used their connection and even I requested him for disconnection. Then, he disconnected my connection, took his router and gave me the receipt. Shocking news is, he said my connection has been issued to another person in my area and they asked me the bill for that. When I refused, they realized that matter and changed the connection address to another person who is using now.
          Now, after 1 yr. I am getting a mail from their legal dept. ([protected]@tikona.in) saying that I have to pay 2486/- with regard to their pending amount. When I spoke to that legal person and customer care executive, they are saying that I need to pay the money which ever they mentioned with out asking any questions. Even the worst news is, they DON'T have any records saying that I have requested for disconnection and they are rubbing the statement that my connection has been discontinued because of pending bills which wasn't.
          How can I pay the bill for which I have not used any service?? I would like to see the documents what ever they got for writing such mails..!! also, I would like to request the tikona people to stop their bluffing to consumers and provide some good service. I hope I will get a favorable reply !!

Tikona — false billing and not transferring connection

[protected] is tikona customer id. I got transfered from mumbai to hyderabad and requested for transfer of connection.

Tikona customer care agreed to this and asked me to carry the equipment myself. I had raised a trasfer request on 04 june 2011.

My new address is hyderabad falls under the pin code 500062 for which tikona has agreed to install.

i gave 20 transfer request calls to tikona customer care and sent many emails with address proof to [protected]@tikona.in.

everytime they register a complaint and nobody turns up to install.

However they have accumulated bill since 04 june 2011 till date.

why should i pay for no usage because of tikona bad service in not transferring the connection???
          Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJ808 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in.

Gentle Reminder
          This is to follow-up on your concern listed on June 17, 2013. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJ808 in the subject line.

Tikona Care
          Followup mail sent to your requested email ID. Please go through and come up with a conclusion.
          Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. Please be assured that your concern listed June 17, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Narasimha,

Greetings from Tikona.

This is to confirm that your account has been terminated and we request you to make the payment of Rs. 660/- as per the usage and for the full and final settlement of your account.

Please visit the below link for online payment

hi,
          i am shashikant, i got a connection in mumbai for that i paid 1100.00 rs as an advance, and used it almost 1.5yrs, at the time of my transfer i called them to remove my connection but they wont turned up so i simply took connection out and paid all bills till date after that the keep mailing me to make another payment which was about 600.00 rs but when i asked them about my money which was deposited while taking connection, they are not able to answer it,
          now they send me mail like this--

Demand Notice

Date: 09th Jan 2014

SHASHI KANT

604/B WING RAJ CLASSIC CHS LTD INDRALOK PHASE 6 BHAYENDAR EAST INDRALOK

Sub: Your Tikona Service ID No [protected] & Billing Account Number[protected]

Dear Customer,

We wish to draw your kind attention to the following facts:

That Tikona Digital Networks Pvt. Limited is a corporate body duly registered under the Companies Act, 1956, and in business of providing Internet services.
          That you have subscribed the internet Services being provided by us on the terms and conditions as laid down in the subscriber registration Form (SRF) which was duly read acknowledged and signed by you
          That in lieu of the internet services availed under this agreement and the devices provided to you, we have from time to time sent you bills for the same.

· In view of the non-payment of the bills, you have also been reminded through telephone calls and SMS messages to make payment of the bills sent to you. However, in spite of several such demands and reminders, you have failed and neglected to pay the amounts of outstanding bills aggregating to Rs.805. In accordance with the terms and conditions of the SRF, you were under an obligation inter-alia to make payment of periodic bills raised upon you in respect of services availed by you. However, in spite of the receipt of Statement o[censored]sage from us, you have grossly failed to make said payments.

· You are requested to make immediate payment of Rs.805 and give you this notice, that if you fail to pay, the aforesaid sum thereon within 7 days we shall have no option, but to adopt appropriate recovery proceedings, inclusive of legal proceedings criminal as well as civil, against you at your entire risk as to costs and consequences.

· You can pay by Cheque / Demand Draft / Online by multiple ways, log on to http://www.tikona.in/bill-payment to choose the best option.

You can call Mr. Chetan Sharma on [protected] / [protected] / [protected] after making requisite payment.

Yours Sincerely

(Authorized Signatory)

I may like to inform you that I had requested for availing Internet broadband facility from M/s Tikona in the month of August 2010, which was initially for six months, payment of which was made in advance through cheque.

On the completion of six months, due to poor connectivity in our area, I telephonically requested your Customer Care personnel to disconnect the broadband service provided to me. I got the same disconnected in Feb.2011. On my request your company Service Engineer/Representative came and collected the paraphernalia provided for this connection. I requested for receipt of accessories which he collected. He told me we don’t have any receipt book and ensure that he will deposit the equipment etc. and get the same cleared from my record. After disconnection of connection, bill for next six months was generated. I though it may happen due to some communications gap. On receipt of bill, I conveyed to your customer care personnel that I had got disconnected the broadband service provided to me and requested them to correct their record and my connection may be treated as disconnect.

Afterwards I used to get phone calls from your customer care centre for payment when they generate bill for the next six months. Every time I informed your customer care personnel about the status of broadband connection due to unsatisfactory signal in my premises.

To my utter surprise, yesterday (June 16, 2013). I got a call from one Mr. Vidya Prakash (stated to be advocate engaged by your company from Mumbai ) from his mobile No. [protected] informing that an outstanding amount to the tune of Rs. 3500 approx. is pending for payment and requested for making the aforesaid payment immediately. In case I fail to make the aforesaid payment, a penalty will be levied which is quite shocking, when I have not use your services why I should pay the outstanding amount which has been due to carelessness of your accounts section and customer care. I made the payment for the period I availed your services that too in advance.

To enquire about the status, I approached to your customer care centre yesterday - June 16, 2013 (Call Reference No. 1-[protected]), I shocked to hear that they don’t have any record viz. request for my disconnection, accessories etc. surrendered at the time of disconnection and when I last log in to your broadband service etc. And if they have no information about my last log in; how can they generate the bill?

In view of above, I may request you to direct your Customer Care head to see the affairs and set right the record and the bills raised up to date may be treated as nil and settle my case. I may be informed favorably.
            Aug 8, 2021

Broadband — disconnection of broadband and excess bill raised

In the month of July 09 I had been availing tariff plan of 250/ month. For the said month I reeived bill for Rs.2500/-(Approx). I send a letter to your Vaishali office requesting for disconnection of broadband connection. Your representative called me later and offered me reduction of bill by Rs.500/-(Approx) and new tariff plan of Rs.649/-month with 20% discount. I agreed and accordingly depositted an amount of Rs.3500/- ( excess by Rs.500/-) instead of Rs.3000/-. In the next month I again received a bill for Rs.3082/-. Several time I contacted on "121" and help centre and somany time I rceived call from your representative but did not succeed to get the solution. My request is that the bill of Rs.3082/- has been issued against the promise made by your personnel i.e. change of plan w.e.f. 01.08.09 ( to Rs.649/-pr month), hence the same should be reassessed as per tariff plan 649/- with discount of 20% and giving adjustment of rs.500/-(approx). I am ready to pay differential amount if any. I also requested for immediate disconnection but you people are not taking cognigence of my request.
            The other aspect of this problem is that your personnel repeatedly calls me and says that if I am ready to continue tehconnection only than they (Airtel) will reduced the bill by giving adjustment. This is blackmailing. I request you that this all comes under teh category of harrassment, cheating and forgery. If you still continue this trend I would have no option but to registered a cheating case against you people. I alo request to deal with me in writing not oral/verbal. My connection should be discontinued immediately. I will not pay any amount for coming days w.e.f 01.09.09.
            Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJ694 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in.

Gentle Reminder
            This is to follow-up on your concern listed on June 17, 2013. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJ694 in the subject line.

Dear Mr. Harish,

Greetings from Tikona.

This is confirm that your account has been terminated post which there are no dues or refund applicable on your Tikona account service.

Tikona Services.

Tikona — Pathetic Internet service

I started using their service by paying Rs.2000 on 3rd August 2012 for the plan ADULQ512K(which is a 3 month unlimited plan...

I took internet connection some were in Nov Dec-12 that is quarterly plan.
              But due to some Techincal...
              I took a broadband connection from Tikona on 24th of April 2013. The connection was supposed to give me a 4mbps speed. About...

Today I got a call from Delhi, from a lady, who definitely needs some training in communication skill. She call on the behalf of Tikona and threatened me to filing a case for non-payment of Rs.1200. I was surprised. I have never seen such a FILTHY and UNETHICAL company like TIKONA. Pasting the mail conversation below... When I too the connection with all false commitments, they even did not give me a receipt!!

To: arjunarao.[protected]@tikonapartner.in
              Cc: [protected]@nic.in; [protected]@tikona.in; [protected]@consumergrievance.com; kanna.tikona@yahoo.in; arkatala.[protected]@tikonapartner.in
              Sent: Wednesday, 18 January 2012 6:06 PM
              Subject: Re: Fw: Receving the amount

Dear Mr Arjun / Customer care,

Isn't it sad on your company's part that till now after such repeated requests you have not disconnected your services. I suppose you are waiting for the monthly bills to be accumulated and the pressurize and harass the client.

Once again I request you to disconnect the unacceptable services. And if you want me to go legal/media/mass media I will do that in the next 48 hours, and you may check that online about your public advertisement on Facebook etc etc..

In case my query is not closed with in 48 hours as I said, in the first step I will go mass media..

--- On Fri, 30/12/11, Udayan Bakshi <udayan.[protected]@ymail.com> wrote:

To: arjunarao.[protected]@tikonapartner.in
              Cc: [protected]@nic.in, [protected]@tikona.in, [protected]@consumergrievance.com, kanna.tikona@yahoo.in, arkatala.[protected]@tikonapartner.in
              Date: Friday, 30 December, 2011, 11:32 AM

Dear Mr Arjun Rao,

Sending the mail once again but please make this very clear that I am not going to pay something for a wrong commitment done.

I have taken the connection, not to disconnect. But because of your poor services I am force to do that. If needed I can as well go to higher authority, if people from your department keep on annoying me.. Kindly take the connection out as I have opted for TATA Communication, which I believe is a standard service provider.

--- On Wed, 21/12/11, Udayan Bakshi <udayan.[protected]@ymail.com> wrote:

To: [protected]@tikona.in, [protected]@consumergrievance.com
              Date: Wednesday, 21 December, 2011, 7:51 PM

Dear Manager,

I received no reply no reply from your customer care department for my mail mentioned below but everyday I am getting calls from your customer care regarding payment of bills.

Its a real sorry state of affair for your company with regard to such pathetic services. Kindly disconnect your services with immediate effect and make sure your executives should not call me even once.

I guarantee you that your make no business from my circle in near future.

Have an astonishing day ahead!

--- On Sun, 4/12/11, Udayan Bakshi <udayan.[protected]@ymail.com> wrote:

To: [protected]@tikona.in
              Date: Sunday, 4 December, 2011, 12:14 PM

Also find the concerned manager's visiting card, who visited my place.

Kindly take action now and resolve the issue..

--- On Sun, 4/12/11, Udayan Bakshi <udayan.[protected]@ymail.com> wrote:

To: [protected]@tikona.in
              Date: Sunday, 4 December, 2011, 11:16 AM

user id: [protected]

Dear Manager,

I am totally surprised to know the new story from your telecalling executive after I got the bill for the 1st month.

I pity your pathetic and unstructured services and I promise you I will go long with the customer forum and consumer court for this.

At the time of connection, the following was told to me:

1. Monthly net rental will be just Rs.449, which a person will come and collect.
              2. Speed will be 2mbps till 3 gb and after that 256 kbps - unlimited.
              3. If I pay (which I actually paid) Rs. 1100/-, I will not get a monthly rent for 2 months and installation is free

and NOW,when I call the customer care..

1. Said I have to pay Rs.329, in the first month and the scheme is not unlimited. And as I have crossed the limit, therefore I will be charged
              2. Recurring charges are more than 600 and not 449 as was promised.
              3. And I have pay if I want to enjoy the services.

I simply need an explation for the above mentioned case, else I would be forced to to the court and can also dilute your entire marketing efforts, through social networking and personally in my apartment and all the nearby apartments.

Kindly take this issue very seriously.

+[protected] /[protected]

--- On Mon, 7/11/11, arkatala.[protected]@tikonapartner.in <arkatala.[protected]@tikonapartner.in> wrote:

From: arkatala.[protected]@tikonapartner.in <arkatala.[protected]@tikonapartner.in>
              Subject: Receving the amount

A.srinavas
              Area Manager
              Tikona

Disclaimer:
              This e-mail message contains confidential information and is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately at the above co-ordinates, preserve its confidentiality and delete it from your system. This e-mail does not affect or modify any binding agreement nor state official policy of Tikona Digital Networks Pvt. Ltd. ("TDN" ) . TDN does not accept any liability for any errors, loss, delayed delivery, tempering, corruption or presence of viruses in this message or any attachment.

CAN SOMETHING BE DONE!!

advertising company — disconecting my conection without reason

my personal phone no is[protected] and my company phone is [protected] i settiled entire dues of my bill today 2.30 pm at palarivattom web world after that on 4 pm my both phones outgoing was barred.I complaint several times through customer care but no use now the time is 6.09 pm .my phones is not yet re conected .kindly avoid these type of inconvenence

Tikona Digital Network — Misbehave and worst service

I have taken a broadband connection from Tikona Digital Network(Delhi) with a 799 unlimited plan. From 1st 2 weeks the net was not working when I give complain then no solution made till now . Despite of all the customer care and the Engineers are misbehave me regularly.

Please suggest me what to do next to learn them a proper lesson.

Bidya Sagar Jena
              Mob:[protected]
              go to consumer court, even i[censored] call their customer care number, u will get nthing,
              Suggested Response (Tikona Digital Networks Response Management Team):

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to share your Service ID/ Customer ID / Billing Account Number. Assure we will get back to you at the earliest.

Tikona Digital Networks Response Management Team

Tikona Web — Wrong Commitment

Dear, I had taken a tikona connection with the commitment by the agent that installation is free and 500 amount will be refunded whenever you close your connection. After using 4 months, I was mentally harrsed by the internet service given by tikona, it never works, when ever I used to call Tikona care, no help, just raised a complaint and issue will be resolved, finally gievn the request on 7th Feb'11 to close the connection, now after that I came to know that the 500 amount was given at time of installation will not be refunded and the executive was shoutting on me about the issue, when I asked to forward the complaint, no one was ready to hear it, I had been menatlly harrsed due to the service and now asking to make payment and the floor supervisor told me that if you will not make payment, our payment guy know how to take the paymet.

This is the worst I have seen in this service industry, Tikona care is wrost and now asking for payment, please take necessay action against them.

Mukund Hari
              Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. Please be assured that your concern listed June 14, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Bakshi,

Greetings from Tikona.

Your service bearing Account ID.[protected] with Service ID [protected] has been terminated. As per the full and final calculation there is an amount of Rs 1236/- payable as per your usage and late payment charges. We request you to make the payment at the earliest.

Please follow the below steps to make online payment: www.tikona.in >> Bill Payment >> enter your User id >> Click on Submit >> enter Amount >> click on submit and you will get connect to payment gateway or please refer the link http://www.tikona.in/online-payment for making payment of your account.

Tikona Care.

I Receive a Fake Call From Tikona No. is [protected] he says i m calling from Delhi High Court on behalf of tikona, But Dear...

I got a call from [protected] saying i am advocate calling from Delhi and i am filling case against you on behalf of Tikona. I am sure she was lying as she was not even able to talk properly neither in english nor in hindi. I am sure this is some kind of department or you can say fraud run by tikona network provider as i have seen multiple cases on this forum only. Would request you please check in details like number registered on whose name, Whose is calling etc. And penalize them with heavy amount as they would have already cheated 1000 of consumers. Please find below the details.

I was using the tikon internet service.I was using the 6 months unlimited plan and after the period of 6 months I have disconnected.I have paid the bill amount to the company in advance.But suddenly the company started harassing me to pay 4890 INR even though I have not used there connection they started calling me on my number for the payment and even they threaten me to send legal notice from different advocates the advocate from delhi is calling me that if I will not pay the sum of outstanding amount then it will be multiplied by 10 as the penalty.sir I have paid the bill in advance and have dis connected the service and have got the confirmation mail as well.

Tikona care Internet service provider — Cheating on customers

My name is Om Narayan and my user ID is [protected]. I received a bill form tikona on my email address om.[protected]@gmail.com on 6th April at 4 p.m and my connection was disconnected by 11 at night on the same day.

There was a discrepency in the bill as I have not used the tikona services for 17 days, that is between 16th March till 2nd of April. I had raised a request for correcting the bill so that I can pay it. However no one from the billing department has contacted me till now. It has been 2 days since I had raised this request.
                Every time I call up tikona care they say that they are arranging a call back within 20 mins however those 20 minutes have not completed till date.

On an average I have made close to 5 calls a day to you people.

Tikona care people are the worst service providers I have ever come across. All the call center people reply is "sorry". When I asked the people to connect me to the supervisor they refuse.

The agents I have spoken so fare are Kartik, Kartikey, cubical number 4205, Kavita is the floor manager to whom my call back was scheduled however she never bothered to call back, also the call centers opens at 8 however an agent told me that she comes to the office at 9, I feel pity on such careless people. My contact number is [protected]

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken note of your issue and would get back to you at the earliest.

- Tikona Digital
                Consumer court must take strict action to curb such issues as this things are increasing day by day.
                Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJ529 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in.

Hi There,

Apologies are very cheap now a days and its a standard line which people just copy pasted from one place to other. It has no significant importance nor does it assure you will not cheat other people again. If i will check on this forum only i will get thousands mails where in you just apologized and commit same mistake again knowingly. There is a saying "if you will not fall, you will not learn" same way if you will not be penalized you will cheat more people and this is serious breach of Indian law which should ban tikona from providing service.

I would request consumer forum to take this matter to department of legal affairs or LAW ministry to investigate this in detail and found guilty not just penalize them with heavy amount but ban them for life time. As there are threatening people by misusing the LAW.

@Consumer complaint Forum : Awaiting your kind response.
                Hi There,

Apologies are very cheap now a days it is standard line which you copy pasted for all consumers. if we check this forum only we will find 1000 of apology comments. It has neither significant importance nor does it assure you will not commit same crime again knowingly. There is saying " If you will not fall, you will not learn" Same way if you will not be penalized you will not stop doing this.

This is serious breach of Indian law where in doing fraud taking name of top most judiciary system fearlessly. I would request consumer complaints team to forward this to department of Legal affairs or LAW ministry to investigate in details and found guilty penalize them with heavy amount and ban them to provide service in INDIA as they have PAN India presence and might impact million consumers and will set examples for others to do such things.

To answer your question just check whom did you call on Jun 12, 2013 @ around 12:15 PM to 12:45 PM in Mumbai.

@Consumer complaint team : Awaiting your kind reply as i don't want to deal with this people. It might be dangerous for me.

Thank you.

I was using the tikon internet service.I was using the 6 months unlimited plan and after the period of 6 months I have disconnected.I have paid the bill amount to the company in advance.But suddenly the company started harrsing me to pay the bill for next 6 months even though I have not used there connection they started calling me on my number for the payment and even they sent me the legal notice from different diffrerent advocates the advocate from delhi is calling me that if I will not pay the sum of outstanding amount then it will be multiplied by 10 as the pelenty.sir I have paid the bill in advance and after the dissconnection why should I pay them I request you to please. See to and I want that they shoul be fined as I m not in the fault i.I also have the record that I have no outstanding amout left
                  I have used Tikona internet for jus 4-7 days and faced lot of issues in connectivity. I have disconnected on 7th day, Still I got Bill for that month and they havn't refunded my router deposit which was taken from me(2, 000 INR). I got harassment calls different advocates and stating delhi police (whom I can see as Tikona Advocates in true caller) after one year. They were not ready to refund my amount which is more than the stated bill amount.
                  Dear lmeka,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJ531 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in.

Dear lmeka,

Gentle Reminder
                  This is to follow-up on your concern listed on June 12, 2013. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJ531 in the subject line.

Tikona — Pathetic Customer Service + Internet service - No Problem Resolution

Its been more than a month than I have been facing frequent internet disconnection. After complaining about the issue daily...

I have been customer of this company for more than 2 years.
                    One day they disconnected my number...
                    Again I Receive a Fake Call From Tikona No. is [protected] he says i m calling from Delhi High Court on behalf of tikona, But...

Tikona — Customer Harassment

I bought a broad band connection last year from Tikona Digital Networks. The service was so bad that i called the customer...

Last four month I am using Tikona Internet Service.
                    Plan Details : 40 GB - 1 Mbps - 6 Months
                    I have used only 3 months then my Account is De-Activated. I called Tikona customer care and asks why my connection is De-activated ?
                    They replied your cross the Max limit ( 40 Gb your crossed ). I will check with Tikona selfcare portal ( user information site ).
                    I have crossed only 20 GB then I informed to Tikona They Accept my 20 GB usage. They updated me - Your only crossed 20 GB we will activate the connection with in 24 Hrs .

I am waiting for latest 10 Day. Daily they updated me we will activate the connection with in 24 hrs .

So I decided Tikona is Fraud service Please take care of Internet Users

Jai

Tikona — Fraudulent Service

I took a tikona connection, the demo was fine. I paid then and there Rs 1543/- to the demo guy. He also told that there are already few connection in my society. So i took the connection.

But the connection engineer came and told that connection is not feasible. So i am eligible for refund. Now when i asked for refund the customer care official told me that i would be getting only 1300/- as refund.
                    This is fraud. And i mailed this to acc.[protected]@tikona.in as the customer care person told me.

I did not get any response within 48 hrs. So i mailed to nodal officer of pune division. That guy also did not reply my mail. Need assistance.

They are not contacting me for my refund. I dont understand how these fraud companies exist.

Kindly help.
                    Rohit,
                    Dear Subscriber,

To address your concern, kindly provide Username(10 digit numeric ID) for your Service Account along with your Name and Installation address.

TDN Support
                    Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJ106 to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in.

Gentle Reminder
                    This is to follow-up on your concern listed on June 4, 2013. Requesting you to share details in order for us to assist/resolve your concern. Kindly share your details with us on [protected]@tikona.in mentioning your assigned reference number TIKJ106 in the subject line.

Tikona Care
                    Still problem not solved . I assure your the Fraud service .
                    I am waiting for Last 1 month. Nothing will Happened. Your Escalation point is not satisfied. Any Way I am loss my Money and time.

For More details please refer the Tikon UID : UID-[protected]
                    Please give me one to one contact for solve this issue...
                    Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. Please be assured that your concern listed June 4, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Ravi,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have monitored your account and we confirm that your tikona account service is working fine.

Hi Team,

I am using Tikona connection, and I have used for almost two years. I am using advance rental plan,...

Dear Sir/ Mam,

Myself, manish singh. Customer id -[protected]. had given request for shifting of connection on 24th april. After 10 days, a person with cell no. [protected] came at our home. He told me that service seems not feasible, but he will try and said also if service wont be available, money will be returned according to my usage. But, after that day, he didn't came . Now i was chasing him for three days. I was not being attended by any of your representative. Then on 12th may, I again called on customer care no. [protected] and requested for service. Then a representative with cell no. [protected] called me. But he told me that he can't come because he is from gurgaon. He told me that service may not be feasible in your area. Even nobody really checked the connection. Then on 12th may, i requested for disconnection. After 20 days, i got reply. but there is no indication for return of money. Please find the mail attached-

((From: "Tikona.[protected]@tikona.in" <Tikona.[protected]@tikona.in>
                      To: [protected]@yahoo.com
                      Sent: Friday, 31 May 2013 4:05 PM
                      Subject: Full and Final Amount CalculationThis is a system generated Email, please do not reply to this mail. Kindly refer to the customer care details provided in the mail below.

Dear Mr. MANISH KUMAR SINGH,

As per your request for termination of Tikona broadband User ID [protected], registered against your name, your service has been terminated

Mentioned below are the Full and Final Settlement details for your Account no.[protected]:

Amount Payable : Rs.00/-
                      Non - Usage Period : Rs.00/-
                      Waiver for Non-Usage Period : Rs.00/-
                      Balance Amount Payable : Rs.00/-

In case you have not returned the CPE, please note on account of service discontinuation, you shall compulsorily return all the modems in working condition. In the event of not being able to deliver the modem to the company, for reasons attributable to your action/account, the modems would be assumed to be permanently undeliverable to any person including the company. In such an event, including a case where the modems are delivered by the subscriber in non-working conditions, the company would charge the subscriber 1500 per modem not returned or returned in non-working conditions towards penalty/damages for breach of the terms of service. This is applicable for all plans.

We request you to surrender the CPE at the earliest failure to which you may receive legal calls for payment & device recovery. Ignore if CPE is already surrendered.

You may contact our ISP co -ordinator to return the CPE , details given below Sanjay Khan[protected]

In case you have any query please feel free to contact us on toll free number[protected] or you can also write to us on [protected]@tikona.in.

Customer Care
                      Tikona Digital Networks))

Please help me and suggest a way to file a case against this company. I am ready to file the Case. so, Please suggest.

Manish Singh
                      +[protected]

Tikona Digital Network — Non Refund of Money

I had applied for a Tikona Wi Bro Connection . There sales executive came for a demo and told me that if i pay the money to him on the same day the connection will be installed the next day. The sales executive asked for cash RS 500, which i paid at no time to him.
                      After two days the connection was still not installled , when i called the sales executive his regional marketing head tells me that at Tikona we dont accept cash we accept only cheque or DD so he the regional marketing head has deposited a cheque on his own for me and later in the evening he got my connection installed... nOw next month when i recieved my bill i saw that Rs 500 was added to my bill , when i called up the customer care asked about that extra 500 they said the cheque which was deposited has bounced ... i immediately explained the same thing to the customer care executive and gave the contact number of the sales executive who had visted me and took the cash ... since that day i ahve made at least 25 complains to the customer car centre but no one has ever reverted back and every month that Rs 500m is added to my bill with the late charge aount and sent it back to me .......
                      Tikona is into a racket this same thing they do with every other cutomer in the Marol Region of Andheri East as a friend of mine is experiencing the same problem.....

Tikona care — non refund of money after 3 months

registered mobile no.is [protected].Name Deepak Chhatwal,19NEW IDGAH COLONY,AGRA U.P.-282001.NON REFUND OF MY INSTALLATION PAYMENT.As the installation was not done by your engineer's.As frequency was weak after more than 3months the refunds are not made by your company.

Tikona Digital Networks — No broadband installation after paying the money

I have applied for a broadband connection with tikona digital networks (http:/Www.Tikona.In) on 2nd of june, 2011. I have paid 1000/- In cash, the receipt is with me. The person who came to collect the cash told me that the installation will be completed in two days, but it DID not happen. I called the customer care and inquired, they asked me to wait for seven(7) days. I waited ad then again called customer care regularly for four consecutive days. Every time they told me that "they have escalated my case to the concerned department, and I should be receiving a call regarding installation"---but as usual, all went in vain. When I called them again on 14th of june, 2011, they told me that the verification is not yet completed. The person who came to collect the cash has come to my home, but they have not completed the verification-- what a lame excuse. At the end, after listening to their false promises for over a week, I asked my money back. But, they have not even contacted me regarding this even. I think I have to call them again and again to get my money, and I do not know, whether they will process it or not.

This is pathetic service, in fact no service at all. When I applied for connection, within a day they came to collect the money. But for installation, they do not even bother to check.

Please help. This behavior is highly unappreciated. I was in urgent need of an internet connection in my home, and at the time of giving the money, I asked them whether they will be able to provide it in short time or not-- they agreed. But now I understand, they agreed because they wanted to get the money.

Please help, and let them know that how much a consumer suffers due to these unethical behaviors.

Thanks and waiting for an action taken on these people,
                      Very much disappointed with tikona service (Demo & Installation conflicts)

On 10-jun-2011 i requested a tikona connection from your site
                      On 11-jun-2011 (Saturday) - Demo Rep Mr. Shylendar Babu (mobile: [protected]) came at 07:00 PM and should me a Demo and told Signal is 100% and he showed me 2MBPS speed in tikona site's using speed check link
                      I have also asked him whether the same speed will i get or this only for demo purpose you people are boosting your signals & later you reduce it?
                      Shylander Babu Promised: No Tikona Won't do that, also they cant do that
                      After his Assurance i made a cheque payment for 1433 RS.
                      Cheque Details:
                      Bank: HDFC Bank, ITC Center Anna Salai.
                      Cheque Number: 219811
                      Cheque Amount: 1433
                      Dated: 12-jun-2011
                      Credited on: 13 or 14-jun-2011

On 15-jun-2011 Installation Person Mr. Prabhakaran (mobile: [protected]) came for installation at 4:00 PM then he called me up and said Since you don't good signal (not even 2/4 points signal strength) we are sorry we can't install tikona at your site. and after informing our office Gemini to my Team Leader, he has asked to bring back devices and equipments with out installing it in my house

Now Two points my Side:

1. How can your Demo Rep give a False Promise (For Commision he Gets?) or Gemini staff is reporting False?
                      2. I need my Money Back AS SOON AS POSSIBLE (Please deposit it back into my Same account HDFC Bank, ITC Center Annasalai A/C No: [protected])

Sir I am Waiting For your immediate action on this, i want call from the person who made false promise (That man is not even picking his phone 3-4 calls made) and he must ask sorry to me for his false promise.
                      Ms, Vertika,
                      My experience with Tikona Digital Networks - [protected].
                      Can you please respond & update me the status ? I hope the issue will be resolved & I will have my refund back.
                      Please disconnect the services with immediate effect I would not like to pay for your services any further.
                      SALES / MARKETING EXECUTIVE
                      1. While the demo was shown the internet speed was less than 100kbps for the @mbps plan, the Executive convinced me “it’s just a demo our installation people will place the modem in the right direction & you will 100% get 2Mbps speed, the user name is shared by many sales executive so it is still slow”.
                      2. I wasn’t convinced, then he called his sales manager to provide a new user id which he sent via SMS & he used that user name & convinced me stating “If you pay Rs.1000/- installation fee will be waived off!” I accepted it without knowing it to be a trap.
                      3. The marketing executive took the cash Rs.1000/-, address proof (passport copy), photographs and promised for the installation in 2 days.
                      RECORDS TEAM
                      1. I have submitted my passport copy as proof of address,
                      2. I got a receipt with the wrong billing address, which I notified them stating it to be a typo error; the Costumer care guys on the telephone were not ready to change the address.
                      INSTALLATION TEAM
                      1. The engineer called me to confirm the address & the payment.
                      2. He refused to install the system in my premises until he got the documents which I had already submitted to the sales executive. I had to rush back home to resubmit the documents to get the connection.
                      3. The installation engineer informed me that “the marketing team should not take the documents, if they take how will I get, until I get the document I will not install”
                      AFTER SERVICE & BACK-END CALL CENTER
                      1. I have been calling the CC for frequent disconnections & speed issues.
                      2. I am getting the reference complaint ticket numbers each time I book a complaint from them but at the same time they are being closed without resolution or from customer consent.
                      3. The most disgusting thing is that the onsite engineer who comes for servicing gives us repeated missed calls on your cell until you call him back, “ sir I am from tikona” to respond.
                      4. That onsite engineer has no basic commonsense or manners on how to deal will the customers, after doing all the baloney and chatter the problem is back to square one.
                      5. Finally today I had a prompt onsite supervisor stating the fact & the reason for frequent disconnection & speed issues. I appreciate him & I understand the issue is with the proximity of the access point & signal strength.
                      6. Unable to contact the Nodal officer over landline, the operator never transfer the call

BILLING TEAM
                      1. Promptly I have a bill with additional Rs.500/- as installation charge.

I would request you to discontinue the service as I am having frequent disconnection or no signal & refund my amount.
                      Justify your company’s code of conduct, mission plan, service motto with this service attitude & advice if I have to further stay with it?
                      Dear Customer,

Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience faced by you. Please be assured that your concern listed May 31, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, our team member spoke to you on July 16, 2013 and confirmed that your account has been terminated on May 13, 2013.

Post Full and Final settlement calculation of your account, there are no dues pending on your account and no refund is applicable