Tranciscolabs — website and app development

1, Basement, J-9, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25, Gurugram, Haryana 122002, Gurugram Haryana India, Gurugram, Haryana, India
 anikbansal on Nov 14, 2019
Tranciscolabs llp — website and app development

1 review
1, basement, j-9, dlf phase 2, sector 25, gurugram, haryana 122002, gurugram, haryana, india
User anikbansal on nov 14, 2019 mark as resolved

I wish to complain about 'trancisco labs llp' website and application development that i purchased on 28th april 2018. I am complaining because product delivery was delayed by 7 months and product delivered is incomplete with faults. To resolve this problem i would like them to deliver the complete product without faults and compensate 7 lakh rupees for harassment and loss of business during those months. When i first learnt about delay in project problem, i met nitish narayan on 10th july 2018 at trancisco labs and was told that project will be finished as soon as possible and hence this statement was used repetitively that 'project will be delivered soon' whenever i contacted any business analyst nitish narayan or harshita srivastva or nisha saini or business owner jamal mudassir from july 2018 to 13 feb 2019. Even i contacted the owner jamal mudassir through phone for incomplete delivery with faults but he said that they have scrapped everything and threatened us that if we write any bad review about their company online then he will not let us stand in the market. I believe that this response is unfair because as per signed agreement by owner jamal, we have paid them full amount on time but they did not do their job properly. I would like a written statement about what will you they about my complaint. I look forward to hearing from them as soon possible to resolve this problem. I am enclosing the copies of receipts.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Tranciscolabs - website and app development

Company:Tranciscolabs