Travel Technologies, Noida — Website Development and Software Development

I am Vikas Sharma. I want to share my experience and reviews about Travel Technologies, Noida. On 17th Sept. 2016, I paid INR 6000/- (Invoice: TT/14916/0001) to Abhishek Kumar Mishra alias Abhishek Omkar Mishra, Director of Travel Technologies, Noida to develop basic websites on the commitment that he will deliver the website within 3-5 days. First Abhishek asked me to pay the amount in his personal account. Once payment is done, he started giving me wired logic for not able to complete the website. I kept trying to cop up with him so I get my work done but at the last movement he refused to complete the task and wrote me a mail stating that he will refund my money. I quickly took charge of the project and gave that project to someone else and get my work done. Then after I emailed him to give me my money back but he stopped reply to me. I tried calling him but he has put my number on the blacklist. Travel technology is a fraud company, it does not even hold a current account and has the very unprofessional way to talking and dealing with the client. I request everyone to not to fall into the trap of Travel Technolgy's cheap rates of services and their services are as cheaper than their rates and Abhishek's attitude is on the top is worst to handle.
Below: Photos of Abhishek, My emails to him and the invoice he gave me at the time of payment.

His Company address is: