[Resolved]  Volkswagen India — missing rc

Maharashtra, India
We had purchased volkswagen polo in july 2016 and car registration no. Is mh 14 fm 9938. We took loan from sbi to buy a car. We got the rc from volkswagen without hypothecation. To comply banks audit we had to submit the original rc to volkswagen, nerul. Since jan 2017, i have been following up with them for updated rc but no response from them. I have visited rto also but it seems they have not even submitted the rc to rto for updation. Now my loan is also closed.
Please resolve this on priority. Provide me the original rc
Mobile no. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-01-08 18:34:59

[Oct 11, 2019] Volkswagen India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response Nov 30, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger Cars!

This is in reference to your complaint received through Consumer complaint website addressed to Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd.

We request you to please share your car registration no. & contact details in order to enable us to address to your Query/Concern.

Assuring you our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,

E-mail [email protected]
Website www.volkswagen.co.in
Volkswagen India Customer Care's response Nov 30, 2019
Dear Customer,
Greetings from Volkswagen Passenger cars!
We value your association with our brand and appreciate the time you have invested in sharing your feedback.
We understand your query has been resolved and addressed by our dealer partner, request you to kindly mark it as resolved on the consumer forum website.
In case there are any queries unaddressed, please feel free to contact us at 1800 209 0909 or write to us on [email protected]
We thank you for being our valued customer.
Assuring you of our best services always.

Yours’ Sincerely,
Customer Care
Volkswagen Passenger Cars India

Comments

I have an issue on my Polo confirtline diesel after emission software update
Engine noise is very high, But service center said that it is a natural voice
I want to audit my car other than a service center? how can i do that?
Respected team
Mujhe complaint karni hai ki meri gaadi mein noise aati hai jo ki aapka dealer Ludhiana punjab se lally motors ka koi bhi mechanic theek nhi kar paa raha. Isliye mai apni gaadi aapki service se dukhi hokar bechne jaa rha hun. Aur agey sabh ko suggest karunga ki Volkswagen ki koi bhi gaadi mat lena
Gurinderpal singh
PB 10FT 3540
Driving Experienxe is 5 Star. Ac cooling doesn't even deserve 1 Star its Pathetic. Have done everything but the cooling does not improve its awful

+91 22 3313 7000 [Corp Office]
    4th Floor, Silver Utopia, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Volkswagen India - missing rc