Zaang Oil International Singapore — true or fake

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 santhoshvenkatesan on Feb 19, 2019
Hi anybody, today i got a call from zaang oil international company, and they will share my feedback to hr. Hr will send the offer letter tomorrow. So, kindly told me, if the company is valid or not? Please give ur number for further contact. My name and contact no is, sam +91 [protected] and singapore jobs ms visaka call him and pay for tommrow 10000 rupess anybody verify kindly tell me i am pay or not pay the money
Updated by santhoshvenkatesan, Feb 19, 2019
kindly reply for anybody imeadiete

Comments

My name is kiran, I also got a call from them and asked to pay 10000 rs.please collect the correct office address including building number and they are recruiting for the company. There are a lot of fake companies. But most of the applicants are selected in that company. I can't see your number otherwise I will personally called you.
Ashin V Antony's reply, Mar 18, 2019
Real or fake???
I also get the same interview call
Is this real or fake ????
Simply go on website., they mentioned enquiry Mail ID mail it your question., otherwise there is a contact no so you can call and ask whether you called or not., recruited me or not??
help me sir i have paid 10000 rupees registration process i have received offer letter zaang oil international limited singapore
my contact no;[protected]
fraud person number [protected] sk aftab
Babuab's reply, Jul 2, 2019
Even I paid the money to same persons account. Did u get any feedback.
Dear all,
Even I have paid 10k. And they told me that company (Zaang oil international) will call me regarding tickets and visa, but stil I dint get any calls or mail. Now if I call that consultancy the phone number which they gave me is not available, and their website is showing error.
Dono what to do please do suggest some ways to atleast get my money back because I took from my friends. It's a humble request

Zaang Oil International Singapore - true or fake