Zoomcar
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoomcar Customer Care

Karnataka

Good

Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

Booking ID JPS6NKPCG.
Even after 6 months, still refund is not made. No response from their team and not even contactable.

[Nov 12, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 12, 2020
    I have not received the refund of rs. 1999 which was as deposit before ride.

G
      Nov 12, 2020
      I booked a car in Zoomcar yesterday from 9 am to 10 pm. I observed that the car tyres were not in good condition but however I was in hurry and my work is within the city limits hence I have taken the car. At around 9 pm one of the tyre got punctured and I called to Zoomcar immediately for the road assistance. They sent a person where he handled over the tools to me and he left. So I changed the tyre myself and ended my trip. And after that I am getting calls from Zoomcar to make a payment of 5000 for inconvenience fee, when I checked with them, they informed that the 5000 charged for the tyre which got punctured, which is completely injustice. I am seriously regretting of booking a car in Zoomcar.

I, Arun Karthik V, subscribed a car (Polo) on June 26, 2020 for one month. I returned the car on July 26, 2020. The refundable...

I made booking for car on Oct-2 and paid 6616 which includes 2999 security deposit.. then zoomcar cancelled the booking and it's been 40 days I am waiting for refund..

My booking id is JPS6NVC4H
        Refund not settled from 40 days

Please refund my amount against JPS6NDTG8 dated 7 sep 2020.
          It is pending since mare than 2 months. Otherwise i will go for legal action against Zoom car campany

[Nov 11, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I didnt received the refund amount of rs 15978 up to now please go through the attached image. daily i am calling on Zoomcar Customer care numbers but all numbers are not connecting and no reply from customer care
            Payment not received

Updated by Devendra.nagraj Nov 16, 2020 when i will get my amount
            Updated by Devendra.nagraj Nov 21, 2020 Where is my money how much time should i have to wait i need my money as soon as possible even after complaining on consumer complaints platform no response from zoomcar
            There were no updates up to now even though i had complaint no actions were taken on zoomcar fraud company

I had not received the amount of RS 15978
              ZoomCar SCAM

wherwe is my amount @zoomcar

I had made a booking with zoomcar, but they cancelled it stating that vehicle is not available and the amount will be refunded....
                Nov 10, 2020
                I have made a booking with zoomcar for car rental from 22 Oct 2020 to 27 Oct 2020 with booking ID JPS6NEMCJ. I have done my...

I have cancelled my zoom car booking 2 months back. Till now i haven't received refund.please find the booking details in the below image and help me to get the same. The refund amount is Rs2975/-
                Refund not received even after 2 months

had you received your refund amount
                viswanadham pulavarthi's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 7, 2020
                Not yet

B
                  Nov 10, 2020
                  This is regarding the pending refunds of two of my bookings (booking id- JPS6NYRK3(₹4586) & JPS6NY8XM(₹3599)).
                  You...
                  J
                  Nov 10, 2020
                  Order id # JPS6NVKGC, I booked for one day on 01/10/2020 for 02/10/2020 using my credit card. At 3:00 am on 02/10/2020 I received...
                  Hi, I have booked the car from zoomcar on 20th Aug 2020 (JPS6NOL92). Within 2 hrs l canceled the booking. Now that amount...

K
                  Nov 10, 2020
                  I have booked zoom car 2 month before and still I am not get my refund amount. I have sent many mail to take follow-ups but no response from support. This is clearly fraud against customer.
                  Refund not paid to me after 2 month
                  Refund not paid to me after 2 month

[Nov 10, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  booking info

I had booked a car from Zoomcar and cancelled it on 30th march 2020. Its been more than 8 months now and I have not received...

I had booked a car on aug 25th, 2020 and I still haven't received my refund amount of 3000/- . I have sent so many emails and there is no response. There is no proper customer care. Nobody picks the calls also. Never has such a experience. Let me know about the refund!
                    Refund not received since two months

Nov 9, 2020
                      I have completed my trip on 28 May, 2020. I took Maruti Suzuki Baleno within Pune city which was inclusive of fuel however...
                      Nov 9, 2020
                      I hored zoom car on 1 oct and returned it on 5 oct now its being more than 30 days that i have not received my security deposit...

R
                      Nov 9, 2020
                      I took a zoom car on 28 th September and dropped of the vehicle back on 29th September the refund which was to be issued to me was 8499/- which zoomcar employee said me it will be refunded within 30 days
                      Now I am calling them after 1.5 month no one is responding
                      My co number [protected]
                      My name divyansh
                      Refund not paid to me after 1.5 month

[Nov 09, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.