Zoomcar
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoomcar Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Good

Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

I booked a zoom car in May and refund of 2000 is pending. Everytime I contact the customer care they assure that refund will...

Oct 27, 2020
I cancelled the trip booked twice in zoom car but still till now I dint received my pending amount which is deducted through my credit card, kindly help me to get refund ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Raghavendra

[Oct 27, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 27, 2020
    I have booked the Swift car on agust 23 and returned it on same day now it is almost 2months over I didn't receive my refund amount till now
    Refund pending from 2months

I, Arun Karthik V, subscribed a car (Polo) on June 26, 2020 for one month. I returned the car on July 26, 2020. The refundable amount of Rs.4999/- not yet refunded. My phone no. is [protected]. Kindly refund the amount.
      Refundable Security Deposit not refunded yet

[Oct 26, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Zoomcar Customer support has not reached me for refund. There is not standard mail or phone no for contacting them. Kindly save all customers from zoomcar scandal. All are getting cheated.

K
        Oct 26, 2020
        I subscribed for a car in June 2020 by paying Rs 23558 but there is no response from the team from then.

I want to cancel my subscription and full money back.

When I contacted in June they said due to pandemic situation there will be delay in processing. It's been 4 months and the call centre number no one will attend and for emails no response.

Oct 25, 2020
          Hi there
          I have booked a car from zoomcar but unfortunately I had to cancel the order.
          I have cancelled my order...
          Oct 25, 2020
          I made a booking through zoomcar for 21 Jul’20 and returned the car on same day. Now it has been almost 3.5 months and they...

F
          Oct 24, 2020
          I uploaded my DL details.but still not approved.pleade help.how much time it will take?

[Oct 24, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

4999 taken after that u r support team mobile not working since 25 days

Oct 24, 2020
              I pay multiple time same amount in zoomcar one from payzap and second one is rbl card payzap transaction show failed but not received refund. I have send mail more then 5 times but still not getting any solution for that please help me.
              I shared all of booking and payment dedcution screen sort with it
              Booking id is JPS6N7XSA

Booking id - JPS6NA8VZ
                Car number - MH14 HG3016
                Booking date - 06-sep-2020

It’s been more...
                Oct 23, 2020
                I have done abooking on August 2020 and later cancelled on Sept 23rd. Refund amount of 6500 was initiated and they says 30...
                M
                Oct 23, 2020
                A couple of days ago, I booked a self drive car using Zoom cars. My specifications were very clear, I need a seven seater...

My booking id JPS6NDA29 cancelled in Aug26th its been 2 months still no refund. And no response at all for any email no contact.
                Really its a cheating.

[Oct 22, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oct 22, 2020
                  At first i booked a trip on 22nd july for that i had to get 2200rs refund for fuel for that i called the customer care of...

I have made 2 bookings with zoomcar in the month of September. One booking I have cancelled on 4th of September and 2nd booking I have cancelled completed on 27th of September. But I have not received my refund back yet. I have followed up with their team n number of time. But again and again they use to provide new date.
                  Refund is pending

[Oct 23, 2020] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My refund of booking I'd no JPS6NDG62 is pending from more than 30 days I am trying to contact many times but no reply from your side my refund is 6350 and my contact no is [protected]
                    Refund pending against I

This complaint is regarding a refund on my previous bookings which were not processed and cancelled instead on the day aug 19th . Its been months since lockdown i ve been trying alot to contact by calls nd mails but none were replied .
                      Refund fraud

P
                        Oct 22, 2020
                        Had booked a car for[protected], but had to cancel for various reasons, while the cancellation charge is debited without any...