Zoomcar
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoomcar Customer Care

ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Awesome

Zoomcar related photos (2049)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

ubaid muhsin
My booking got cancelled due to submitting of duplicate license on 2nd of jan, dey ask for adhar card even i submitted dat also but dey dint accept my booking.i paid 9000.today is 20th of jan...its been 18 days till nw i didnt get my money back...im realy happy with the facilities dos u r giving to the customers ...but its realy disappoinment dat u r not serious about the refund procedure..its not fair to keep customer to waiting for long...so kindly please payback my money...
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 26, 2017

[Jan 20, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ubaid muhsin Jan 20, 2017
booking id :JPS6VBG3
Updated by ubaid muhsin Jan 20, 2017
SRY..BOOKING ID IS -- JPS6VBG38
Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jan 26, 2017

Greetings!

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We understand your disappointment with the cancellation.

We have strict policies regarding the driving license as that is the only document we verify for customers to avail the service.

The refund has been initiated back to the source of payment. The amount will reflect in your account in 5- 15 business days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays).

Please feel free to revert for any further assistance.

Farhan Mohamed
    True face of Zoomcar, Wrong commitment and take money from you and adjust towards other dues...Harassment by zoomcar: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fopen%3Fid%3D0B-dyV-hYfAbKZ3E3SWN5emt4VDQ&h=ATPqHVMjG8QCJYOxnKl2HQ-eJiuj0XX24jWYUQW4SmnRNyO4rCKA4ucfQ73ErUy_qhQoICev9eZ8JwUQb-xus6bpxMXbbcSRniyu5PNykADyS1JUWky4WWmn5BUel_aNxyw

I called customer service team again, to check if my problem could be solved. I got again a false commitment that i will get an IMPS link today for my money transfer back to my account, (Rs 990 autocancelled of Honda Jazz, which was committed to be refunded back to my bank account). I was happy but then suddenly i got a call from Zoomcar delhi, where the supervisor told we cannot do it Sorry. You fools do not learn from your mistakes. Twice wrong commitments you have given being a big player in India market. I think wasim the supervisor is 10th passout, who is not willing to listen at all and other executives are 7th /8th passout passing time there...!!!
    Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2017

[Jan 19, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jan 26, 2017
    Hello Farhan,

Greetings !

Apologize for the inconvenience caused. We understand that our team did reach out to you and addressed your issue.

We once again apologize for the inconvenience. Looking forward to see you Zooming soon.

Zoom Car — Fine charges [Resolved]

muthuacer89
      Hi Team,

Zoom car complaint number [case:346360] (Late fee)

As per the detailed telephonic...

Zoom Car — LATE FEE + LATE Charge (JPS6VXA9K) [Resolved]

Vijayraj Dhanajeyan
      As I am individual I don't have policies to take Zoomcars, But Zoomcars has policies, They charged late fee 165 Rs per hour...

Zoom Car — Refund amount

Swapnil Dhumal
      12/01/2016
      Zoomcar.
      I'm following with up with zoomcar over a month now.
      Its been mail trails and phone...

Milton Dass

This is to inform as i was driving down from Ooty towards Khalatty hair bends
      on 23 hair bend, I was driving down, Zoom car ecosport banged like a CARROM board Crash, i Just missed with Kids.

My question why do you give cars to such person, When he doesn't know to drive properly, as the car was stuck in a beam and radiator water was leaking, then to this person trying to drive,

Note. This person have experience driving hill stations, he was over speed when driving up/
      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2017

[Jan 11, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jan 18, 2017
      Hello Milton,

Greetings from Zoomcar!

We are sorry to know about the incident. We are glad to know that you are not harmed in anyway due to this incident.

In regard to the escalation raised, please note that we do not tolerate rash driving. We believe in safe driving and we expect our customers to follow the same.

Request you to share us the vehicle variant, number, location, date and time if possible. We will have the complaint escalated to our concerned department to check on the concerned person responsible and to take strict and severe action.

Please rest assured, we will surely act on the complaint raised.

Zoomcar.

Zoom Car — Overapeed [Resolved]

Shahrukh50
        Booking id : JPS6VXRIH
        I had overspeed the car due to an emergency situation as i had dropped the patient to hospital.
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Zoom Car — Incorrect Charge for Damage (Minor scratch) and Issues a damaged car without side mirror

yasch
        Hi this yasch narmani, I booked Zoom car (Ford Figo) with booking ID-JPS6VFMFQ, they confirmed my booking 8 days prior to...

Zoom Car — Refund processing [Resolved]

Lakshmi Narayanan Venkatesan
        I booked a zoom car on 01/01/2017, Booking ID : JPS6VBZF0.
        I was charged Rs.[protected] towards security deposit &...

Zoom Car — Overspeeding fees [Resolved]

AbhiPanda
        I booked a car on zoomcar.com for 3rd Jan 2107 for a day. The pickup was in Delhi airport.I returned the car next day same...

nicholas george
        The latest case registeration number with zoomcar customer care is 325782. I had rented a Ford ecosport for a weekend trip to mysore. I noticed a bit of wheel misalignment while steering opon taking delivery from Eements mall branch Thanisandra. I informed about my finding to the Zoomcar incharge or assistant. He took a test drive and told me its all fine and that the car was just checked. Upon reaching our destination I got wheel puncture in the back left tyre which I fixed. After driving for a while the front right tyre got worn out in the middle of the highway causing a bit of panic. Replaced that with the sparetyre. I called zoomcar for roadside assistance, the team from ford advised me to take a cab as the front left tyre was also completely worn out due to misalignment. The zoomcar customer care executive also advised taking a cab whose fee will be refunded. I have submitted my bill for Rs3800/-, a few months back and still not have received any refund. Kindly do the needful.

[Jan 03, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        An accident was caused to our vehicle ]by zoom car no KA 51D 6878 in banglore on 31/12/2016 by around 11:30pm. Our car was damaged badly in the rear due to the rash driving of the zoom var driver. The vehicle did not stop. Please provide assistance.

Vipuj
          I had made booking (jps6vfoel) on zoomcar, the car was given to me at 7am and dropped back in half an hour i. e 7:30am due to trip got cancelled i had to return the vehicle.
          The vehicle was returned and the fleet executive other than the one who had given me the vehicle at 7am had checked the vehicle properly and updated the details in the app with no remarks and the app showed that the security deposit of rs.5000/- will be refunded. after some time i got a email that all charges are covered by security deposit. when i called up the fleet executive to whom i had dropped the vehicle as to what charges were levied and then he says there are no charges, so i told him about the email i have received then he told me wait and on the other line he spoke to the fleet executive who had given the vehicle to me at 7am and then he informed me that he has written an email to the company that the customer has lost the documents, so he advised me to lodge a complaint againt the fleet executive and also helped me with the customer support number.
          After speaking to the customer support number they are teeling me that the fleet executive has informed us that the documents are lost by the customer and whereas i had handed over the documents to the fleet executive available at 7:30am and also updated in the app regarding the same.
          Just because the fleet executive wants to escape from his liability he has blamed the customer, and surprisingly the customer support are supporting the employee for his wrong doings inspite of all the evidence available on record with the company. how can a customer be blamed after the car is been dropped with due procedure of checking.
          Due to such employees, the customer relationship is spoilt and brand image.
          I am sure with this review the customers should be aware that zoomcar is cheating the customer and all the incorrect charges are being levied.
          I do not recommend to use zoomcar.

Updated by Vipuj Jan 12, 2017
          Taken action in Consumer forum against the Company and the employee.

Manojsreddy
            I was given a car with no fc so practically the car has no liability in case of any issue. The rto in goa was not ready to allow me into goa for my friends marriage. I was stranded in the rto office for more than 3 hours in late night taking to all the dummy who do not understand the car is not legally allowed on road. Then i was promised of all the refunds and taxi charges but nothing worked. They are cheaters and the worst service providers. I am really looking to file a case against them. Jps6v4e0j

Shourya AashishRathor
              My booking id is: jps6vfqfn, i had booked ecosport for 7 days for vacation. Only problem was with tyre which was not noticeable at when i took vehicle.

Vehicle was breakdown for more than 48 hours and informed to zoom car's customer care they did not help on the way & told that they do not have service in that area. After coming back to bangalore i have handed over vehicle to zoom car & requested to waive-off 2 days charges but zoom car is ont responding, whenever i call them they say, they'll arrange a call back... But i have not received any call & resolution to issue. Service is not good, only concept is awesome.

Updated by Shourya AashishRathor Jan 03, 2017
              Booking ID: jps6vfqfn
              No updates from Zoomcar. They don't answer properly & saying that they'll arrange a call back by senior team members. But they do not call back. Very bad attitude.
              No update
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zoom Car — Zoom Car registered (KA51D-5722) vehicle hit me on road and runaway in Bangalore [Resolved]

IndiaUser2017
                Zoom Car registered vehicle Number (KA51D-5722) hit me on road and runaway around 1:45 PM on 2nd January near K R Puram Railway...

Zoom Car — Defect car and wrong charges [Resolved]

ARJUN VANKADARI NAGARAJU
                I had taken a Scorpio on rent which was in pathetic condition.
                Few sharp strings were coming out from the seats which...

Harika P
                I have booked the car for rent in zoomcar.com with Booking id- JPS6V2GD5 and paid an amount of Rs.10124 through online. When I cancelled the booking, they promised to refund 9900 by deducting some charges. I didn't get the refund yet and I am unable to contact customer care. No reply from their side after contacting through mails.

The booking is done for Amaze vehicle from[protected] to[protected].
                Pick up Location - Madhapur, Hyderabad

I have cancelled the booking on 7th Dec 2016. Still refund is not credited to my account.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2017

[Dec 28, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 28, 2016
                Hello Harika,

Greetings!

We did have a check and see that the amount of 9924/- was refunded to your Citrus wallet on 8th December.

Please follow the below procedure in order to withdraw funds from Citrus to your bank account.

1) Log in to www.citruspay.com
                2) Select the consumer log in ( Available at top right hand side of yours)
                3) Use your citrus user name and password
                4) Post login select the My cash option
                5) Select withdraw cash option
                6) Enter your accounts details with IFSC code no
                6) Enter the refund amount and proceed.

Imp note: Transaction should not exceed more than 5000/- in one attempt, refund would get credited to your respective bank account within 1 working days from the time of withdrawn from citrus wallet

Note: It will never ask for the OTP password if you go with above option and sorry for not informing you on this before. In case if system pops up with OTP option then please do clear cookies and cache from your web browser to skip the OTP and to withdraw funds from Citrus to your bank account

Please feel free to reach us for further queries.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Zoom Car — Break down support/Refund/Customer Care - Not my problem attitude [Resolved]

Ram Talari
                  Just to give you a summary of things below:

Booked an XUV but got a Scorpio that too two hours late and in...

Zoom Car — Wrong charges [Resolved]

srinivasakkapeddi
                  My first and only Zoom Car experience is pathetic. My booking id was JPS6VFL1D Firstly they charge 300 for pickup and drop....
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Zoomcar — (booking id JPS6V4A7F) for not providing bill for the payment and not refunding back the required amount from security deposit [Resolved]

ALANKRITA SINGH
                  I had booked Amaze ( KA031B8187) online from zoomcar website on 15Dec, 2016 for 16Dec, 2016. I had paid Rs 5000 as security...