Zoomcar
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoomcar Customer Care

ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Awesome

Zoomcar related photos (2049)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

Rajasree Sree
No ac, No speaker, No USB ports are working. No hand break, door lock are working. The breaks were failed due to less oil. they are claiming saying we had a used sudden breaks that is why oil leakage occurred. The less oil symbol was blinking since so long but they are considering that one. We were about to die at the slope due to breaks failure. They played with 8 human lives. not even a basic check done before giving. The car assigned to us and which they gave is different. Customer care dint answer my calls. we drove for 80 KM in 20 speed by switching on the blinkers. We literally kept praying god to reach us home safe. Our friend missed a flight to reach Hyd (he was supposed to catch the connecting flight from Hyde to Delhi then to US) other friend missed a bus to Hyd. We did not have sleep at least for 10min in the car. we reached Bangalore by 2AM where supposed to reach at 9.30PM. The guy refused to take the key without 10K as the bumper scratch is there due to breaks failure upon, he complained that we were drunk and abused him. They are playing saying they will callback from 10.40AM shortly which did not happen till now (4PM). They are not even ready to give my security deposit back. I want car servicing report to analyse on it.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2016
Kiran worked on it and gave our security deposit back. We understood there was failure in the car but this has occurred due to negligence. She promised that they will not repeat such things and make sure checking twice before giving the car. Thanks team for realizing your mistake.

[Dec 21, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2016
Hello Rajasree,

Greetings!

Firstly! please accept out apologies for the delay in response and for the inconvenience caused. We understand our team reached out to you and address the issue stated.

Rest assured, we have escalated the issue to the relevant department to take appropriate action on this and ensure these issues are minimized in the future.

ALANKRITA SINGH
    We had booked Amaze( KA03AB8187) for 16Dec, 2016 ( booking id: JPS6V4A7F) . The car condition was not good and they gave us without fuel. We had to waste lot much of time in search of card payment petrol pumps or ATM with cash. We had tried calling customer care and other zoom personnel but they either do not pick up the call or give some alternative number to talk to. They have not yet refunded the security deposit amount and fuel fare. Earlier they even said you have not deposited 5000rs as security deposit, when I had shown my account details then they agreed to it. The service is really horrible better go for ola outstation rather than zoomcar.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2017

[Dec 19, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2016
    Hello Alankrita, we understand your concern and apologise for the inconvenience caused. We did have a check and see that the fuel provided was less in the car. We have escalated the same to our team to take necessary steps towards minimising such issues in future. In regard to the fuel and security deposit refund, the amount was not refunded as excess kilometre charge and vehicle damage charge are levied on the booking. Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.

Aravinth__Raj
      I have booked for car rental from zoom car at chennai from 10th dec 2016 to 12th dec 2016 for a trip to pondicherry.

1st issue: i booked honda city but they denied to give me the reason was they told at last minute that 'tyre is not in good condition so you take amaze' i agreed and took that.

2nd issue: then later when i went to pondichery, there i was hold by rto for permit issues it was not my mistake but that mistake is from zoom car no proper documents then i was held at the office for 5 hrs. They (Zoom cars) told me you can extend the delivery time.

3rd issue: then the next day that's dec 12th 2016 there was a 'cyclone' which hit chennai by dec12 2:30 - 4:30 pm which made a heavy destruction at chennai and also the coastal roads. But as my booking ends by dec12th 7:00 pm, am caught hold at pondichery when i cal to zoom car customer care and requested for extending my booking they are telling me

'sorry sir we cannot extend your booking if you deny to drop at 7pm you may need to pay late charges'

How hell they can say, am i super hero to hold their car in head and travel crossing all stroms and thunders.

This was a irresponsible reply from them. Finally i paid late payment fee.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2017

Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2016
      Hello Aravinth, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not the experience we want for our customers. Request you to kindly share the booking ID for us to have a check on the escalation raised and revert with an update at the earliest.

Jithutg
        We had booked a Scorpio for a trip one week prior to the trip. The booking was confirmed and other formalities were done. But as we went to get the car from Brigade Metropolis, Whitefield on that morning, the officials were saying that the car was unavailable! And when we asked for some other buffer they had no answers.
        We tried calling the customer care but all they were saying was "We understand your concern but there are no cars available. We will refund the amount and give another 500 zoom credits".

This is a very good understanding that you have! You guys dont have to know about the leaves that we lost and the time that we spent to plan all those! Nor could you inform us about this in advance!

And FYI you can take those zoomcredits for yourself Sir! This is the first and last time that we are booking Zoomcars!

Anyway just wanted to let you know that: THIS IS NOT WHAT WE EXPECTED FROM A COMPANY LIKE ZOOMCAR!

PS: And hope the refund comes back to my bank account and not that Citrus wallet!

Booking ID: JPS6V292J
        Jithin

Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2016
        Hello Jithin, kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We understand that it will be disappointing when a booking gets cancelled. Due to shortage of vehicles, we were unable to serve the booking. Please rest assured, we are working on our inventory to ensure that such escalations are minimised and we serve all our customers well. Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.
        I Suhail ok booked for cab till 10.00 am today.my booking number was JPS6V4N6R.. I returned the car at exact 9.57 am.. But it took 5 minutes to fill the form only because of the depot peoples delay.. For that they reduced 500 rupees not because of our reason.. Please get it refunded.. Otherwise I may need to take action

Zoom Car — Driving license related [Resolved]

Shubham2407
          At the time of registration mistakenly i uploaded my dl into my friends account. But now when i'm trying to re-upload it into...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

divya88
          Zoom car gave me the worst service one could ever have. i booked the xuv for 10th dec from laxmi nagar delhi at 7p.m . i was standing at the place at 7 but nothing was there and at 7.30 someone informed me that u have to pick the car from east of kailash which is 15 kms from the booked place. and they didn't informed us that we have to even drop it at east of kailash .. we said that we cant come to east of kailash at 3 A.M we will drop at laxmi nagar only because we booked for that place only. so they asked 2000rs for that . because they will face inconvenience for that. so according to this they should also pay us 2000 rs for the inconvenience they caused to us. and most important we booked for xuv 500 and we got scorpio.They all messed up. The where i had to reach at 8 p.m, i reached there at 10 p.m . And this all happen because of their poor management.

Car taken on rent
          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 15, 2017

[Dec 13, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by divya88 Dec 12, 2016
          my booking id JPS6V2THW
          Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 14, 2016
          Hello Divya,

Greetings!

Firstly! please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, we were unable to serve the booking from the location from where you had booked, due to vehicle shortage. As informed on call and agreed upon, kindly share the cab bills to [protected]@zoomcar.com for us to check on the same and reimburse the amount.

Mohamed Hidayath
            Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Mohamed Hidayath from Bangalore. I had book car from zoom Car on 11Dec2016 8:30 AM from Elements Mall pick up station. I had to pick up my freind to Bangalure International airport. When I went there to pick up the car, I was told that the allotted car to me is blocked and I spoke to customer care and was told to pick up another car from Garuda Mall and when I went I was told there is no vehicle there and It was already very late for me. I was also asked to pickup another vehicle from Sada Halli, over there also there was no vehicle when I called. Then, I called up the call center and took a manager online and he asked for sometime and called back again at 11:00 AM. By that time I was already at the airport in my bike.

This was clear harassment case with Zoom car. I was travelling from morning to different pick up locations and got nothing.

Booking Details:
            JPS6V2AKO
            Hidayath
            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 12, 2017

[Dec 11, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 12, 2016
            Hello Hidayath,

Greetings!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

This is definitely not the experience we aim to provide to our customers. It is disappointing for us to know that you were not happy with your zooming experience. Unfortunately, we were unable to serve the booking due to vehicle shortage. We definitely understand your disappointment with the service. Please rest assured, we have escalated the issue to our concerned team to take corrective measures and ensure these issues are minimised in the future.

southpost

I took ZoomCar Service from pune viman Nagar. I went to Hubli. I hired service for 3 days. We got stacked in Hubli for some reason. I called ZoomCar Customer care and i told them that i need one more day service. Shocking ! they said they don't have felicity to extend service i have to pay 1000 per hour fine !!.

I droped car on fourth day. and they said I have to Pay 31, 000 INR AS fine. I am working in small company i don't even have this much salary. I told them i can't pay this huge amount for one day. bcz i already told them i have to extend service it's not my problem that ZOom car don't have extend service felicity.

I only have 3000 rupees that day. i told them i can pay only this. even one day charge is 1400.

But, people their behaving like goons. They told me you can't go out of this compound without paying money.

they forcefully asked to sign on my cheuqe for leaving there. i don't have any other option to leave there five people around me treating like criminal.

now am receiving Legal notice from some advacate to pay large amount. I don't have even that much savings .. i am still ready to pay minimum late charge. but 31thousand for onday service is too much.

help me to resolve this issue. am not good in english. still tried maximum to explain.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 18, 2017

[Dec 08, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 08, 2016

Firstly! Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We always strive to create a positive customer experience and we do not needlessly penalize our customers. Kindly share us your register contact number or your register mail ID for us to look into the issue.

Updated by southpost Dec 09, 2016
              Thank you for your reply.

ad.[protected]@gmail.com - This is my registered email id with zoom car.
              Updated by southpost Dec 13, 2016
              Any Update on this ?
              Thank you for your reply.

ad.[protected]@gmail.com - This is my registered email id with zoom car.

saketsab
                My account has been blacklisted and said that the DL is uploaded their even i checked once and now but it seems its not my DL what are u guys up to i cant even book the car even the coustemer care number their also only machines talk i mean ssly are u guys out of employees or something and i am trying to solve this problem frm the begining like from 4-5 months
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 16, 2017

[Dec 07, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 08, 2016

Apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share us your register contact number or your register mail ID for us to look into the issue.

sndpkmr69

I have booked Honda amaze long time back from East of KAILASH location was my pickup point. When I reached at location found the car was not available . The guys told me car got accident. I have 2 booking on the same day . The second one was from Jasola appolo location they said the same thing from another one car met with an accident . These guys are totally fake. They take money and confirm the booking .

Now I made an new booking which is for Mercedes's CLA starting on 9th of December . I am too much worried about it . They will not repeat same thing that vehicle got an accident . I booked it for my brother marriage purpose . If it will happen that will be not acceptable . Iam definitely file an case in consumer forum . I have already spoken over Call centre executive sangeet and her supervisor Jennifer. I have a recording for the same. I also have mails. Whter they stated that they will providing a car any how.If they fails to do u will take him in court . Than they will pay very huge in composition . My reservation I'd is JPS6V2JYG. So please be prepare.

Vehicle not available
                  Vehicle not available
                  Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2017

[Dec 06, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hello Sandeep,

Greetings!

Accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We have escalated the issue to our concerned team and have taken all the necessary measures to ensure these issues are taken care.

In regards to your upcoming booking (JPS6V2JYG). We have intimated our location team to deliver the vehicle in good condition and to recheck the vehicle before handover.

We will make sure your booking goes hassle free.

Hello Sandeep,

Greetings!

We will make sure your booking goes hassle free.

Updated by sndpkmr69 Dec 09, 2016
                  WoW. Its wonderful the same thing happend with me as usual. I went Gurgaon Crosspoint mall for my car Mercedes CLA. I found the car is not available. I called on CC spoken with number of person NADEEM, Mudaseer Khan and Mr. MOIN. The all were very rude they disconnected the call after giving me a assurance for call back. I haven't received a call back from the team. Than I called again and found Mr. Jayant who is a manager . He don't what is his responsibility and why he is their. These guys can't take seriously to his customer. Mr. Jayant told me car is not available and he is cancelling my booking and providing full refund. Iam glad to know that this is a first company who is providing a full refund otherwise they will charge penalty on their customer because they chosen a zoomcar. I was such a foolish person who has chosen a zoomcar. I will not repeated same mistake in my future. I don't know who has filed a case against them but I will definitely do.

Thanks ZOOM CAR for your services.

Sandeep Kumar

car rental
                    I booked a scorpio car with the booking number JPS6V2KCR and the booking was confirmed after full payment of 42000 INR. The very next day i received the mail that my booking stands cancelled because the uploaded Driving licence was not clear enough. i wonderd for a while and thought that if the DL picture was not clear i should have been advised / instructed to upload another one, but that was not to be the case. i tried once again with the booking and uploaded another DL Picture along with it and again paid 42000 INR. my booking was instantly confirmed. But the very next day i received another mail saying my booking stands cancelled because the DL is not clear. the booking ref. is JPS6VTFK9. i don't know what kind of pic they require and if they find some issue with something, they can always send out an instruction and offer time to amend it. And over and above they take the full charges and don't retun it instantly the way they have taken it and then you are left with less money to make another booking with someone else. it's so unethical..done in a unprofessional way. why don't you check all the things before taking the money and once you have confirmed the booking then give proper instructions if you need anything else and not just cancel the booking and keep the money with you. why don't your return the money the way you took it, instantly. Now my 84000/- are stuck with you and i am afraid of trying again booking with you for the fear that you might cancel it again and keep the money with you for couple of weeks.

Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2016
                    Dear User, firstly please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We did have a check and see that the booking was cancelled by the system as the image uploaded was not clear and back picture of the license was not uploaded. Our team did try to reach you on the registered mobile number, however, received no response for the same. Please note, we do have a strict policy in regard to the driving license for security purpose. In regards to the refund, the refund was initiated towards your source payment for both the booking ID's and it takes 5-15 business days for the amount to reflect in your bank account. Appreciate your kind understanding and patience in this regards.

Saugat Bose
                      I have taken this Ford Figo fro Zoom car, when we took the car during Diwali, the car was already hot, seemed it was driven for quite some time. We were travelling to Hampi with Family. The car started showing pick up issues initially, then after going for 100Km it started slowing down and then completely stopped moving. Zoom car couldnt provide us with any back up but Sachin from zoom car assured us that he will refund the entire amount plus the re-fueling charges. Once I returned from Hampi zoom car took 10 day to get back to me and to my astonishment they told that instead of they paying us back 10400 we need to pay them Rs 10, 000 more. As the cars clutch broke down due my fault.
                      Now I am an experienced driver driving for 11 years I have my own Maruti Alto and have also driven my Fathers SX4 often. It could never be that I had driving issues, else my own car would have faced the same problem which I drive almost every day to office and back daily 30KMs. Still they are persisting...now I did my own research and found out this fault can happen from following reasons:
                      1. Car has not been services for a long time in this case the car has already completed 91000Kms.
                      2. Cars clutch plate is old and worn out.
                      3. This can also happen due to bad driving habbit of driver, which in this case "could have been" me.
                      So zoom car has conveniently made me the culprit and trying to get money from me, 10000+10400=20400, instead of refunding .
                      This is day light fraud, which I never thought Zoom car to do, but I later read the reviews on "mouthshut" and it really showed me my mistake of trusting this brand.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 2017

[Nov 30, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 01, 2016

Greetings !

Firstly! Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We are really sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have when zooming with us. We always strive to ensure that the vehicles in our fleet are well-maintained.

In regard to the car condition, please note we do follow a strict protocol in ensuring that our vehicles are maintained well. We have been working on this issue and are taking corrective measures, to ensure such issues are minimized and we provide a hassle-free experience to our customers.

Kindly share us your booking details, we will have the issue checked on priority.

Zoomcar.

thenightguard
                        Had an extremely unpleasant experience with Zoomcar. Rented a car for a long trip. The trip was planned out over multiple long stretches of hill climbs and descents through hairpin bends and narrow roads. I’m sure you know the kind of extremely prime vehicle condition needed to safely execute such a trip. But the car was nowhere close to that and the company and staff simply did not care about it! Below is a summary of the account.

No inspection of vehicle before handover
                        When picking up the car, there was absolutely no inspection done to assess the quality and condition of any aspect of the car whatsoever. From the outside itself the vehicle was visibly damaged in several places, but chassis dents and scratches aren’t much of a life and death problem. The tyres were also worn out, but seemed like they could pull through.

Non-Existent Front Disc Brake
                        We found this problem during the journey to Ooty (a hill station in Tamil Nadu) - involves over 30 hairpin turns. During the first hill climb, we could hear strange noises coming repeatedly from the right front wheel and realised that it would be good to have it checked given the nature of the journey ahead. Oblivious to the danger we were putting ourselves in, we continued our ascent. It was not until late at night that we finally completed the climb and reached a service station. The service attendant had a look at the problem and said that the issue was with the front brakes. But it wasn’t until he took off the wheels that we realised the extent of the problem. A brake pad is usually several millimetres thick. This one was barely 1mm! And both the front brakes were completely worn out!

Non Existent Rear Drum Brakes
                        We left early in the morning the next day from Ooty through a route with over 40 dangerous hairpin turns, only to run into the next issue soon afterwards. Hardly an hour into the journey, the rear right wheel started producing a strange noise. This was during a fairly dangerous descent down a narrow road with several sharp bends. In hindsight, you can say we barely made it out of there in one piece, because by the time we were at the next service station, we realised that the rear brakes too were completely worn out! And that's not the end of it - the wheel cylinder on the rear right wheel was cracked! So what? The brake fluid is just barely contained and any time the cylinder gives way, it would all just ooze out, rendering the ENTIRE BRAKE SYSTEM OF THE CAR absolutely unusable!

A detailed check reveals lethally low levels of engine oil
                        Since we’d noticed 2 severe problems in a row, we asked the service attendants to do a quick engine check. And guess what! Every car has a minimum quantity of oil it needs to ensure the engine does not cease mid-operation. This one had almost NO oil left in it! Even the service attendants asked on what grounds were we driving this car! Hang on, there’s more! The car was overdue for a service by several kilometres! Clearly, none of the gauges were working either because they didn’t report that there was anything wrong!

A flat irreparable tyre
                        Disturbingly enough, it doesn’t end there! Having spent most of the trip trying to fix problem after problem after problem, we were physically exhausted and psychologically worn out. So what happens next? One of the rear tyre starts loosing pressure! This as it was still in the garage while the car was still lying idle while it was already undergoing MAJOR repairs! While trying to get it repaired, the technician pointed out that the condition of the damaged tyre was actually so bad it could not even be properly repaired! At this point, we simply couldn’t care more - we needed an assurance that we’d get home and that we’d get home alive! Our weekend is ruined, our plans are ruined, we’ve lost a lot of money and we’ve spent a lot of money! Pretty much a trip to repair a Zoomcar!

Realization that Zoomcar never intends to do vehicle inspection
                        We’re returning and realise that we won’t be able to drop the car on time (and I think by now you know why), so we try to extend our booking. But what happens then? It seems the car is not available even half an hour after our set drop time!! This car that had no brakes, no engine oil and featured completely worn out tyres was scheduled for its next pickup barely a few minutes after we would drop it off! Deja vu? I hardly think so!

Conversations with Customer Care to extend the time for returning the car reveals a widespread apathy among employees.
                        We decided to call the Zoomcar customer care to sort this out once and for all (or so we thought!). Of course the first level of support could only assure us that we cannot extend the booking. You must understand that at this point, our concern was not about extending the booking, but rather about the safety of the next unfortunate customer who planned to rent the car. We demanded an escalation to the next level, which I believe was to a team lead.

I’d say the situation only went downhill from there, because after explaining everything that happened and informing him that we wouldn’t be able to drop off the car at the designated time due to several dreadful negligences from Zoomcar, the main problem he saw was that the next customer would be inconvenienced by a late delivery and that we would be charged a late fee! This was just too much for us at that point - we simply told him that we would NOT deliver the car on time and to inform the next customer WHY that was the case. We were infuriated enough that we even went ahead and asked him to tell the customer to book with any other service! I quarrelled with him for several minutes only to get the same clichéd response each time - we would be charged a late fee! He wouldn’t escalate the call to more senior management and after increasingly heated discussions, he abruptly ended the call! Some team lead! I know that HE ended it because I did not get a call back afterwards and haven’t upto this moment!

Looks like the entire company is apathetic
                        After returning to Bangalore, I sent out emails to the CEO and staff at Zoomcar explaining everything. It's been over a month and nobody has bothered to respond!! A purely materialistic company established solely for the purpose of making money with absolutely no concern for customers!

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 2017

[Nov 29, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Zoomcar Customer Care's response Nov 30, 2016

Greetings!

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused during your reservation. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have when zooming with us. We always strive to ensure that the vehicles in our fleet are well-maintained. We have escalated the issue to our concern team here to let us know why the vehicle was handed over without the basic check.

Request you to share us your booking details we will have the issue check on priority.

Zoomcar.

sridhar
                          My booking reference no: JPS6VVG7V
                          My Name: Y Kishore Kumar

For one of my cousins marriage day, hope you know how marriage day special for anyone in their life. I kishore kumar wanted make it more special and memorable for her, so While googling I found your service and been through the web pages and gone for the Luxury Car GLA Model from Mercedes as it looked stunning in Red colour and so luxurious. More than her I was so excited that I can make her day more special when I take her in this car from home to Marriage Function hall and over the evening for Possession. I expected this car will look one special among her marriage attendees cars. But but but the car I car have seen at picking point is completely different I was pissed off I was put in so embarrassing state If I have any time as marriage occasion was for 9:30 AM and my pick up time was 6:00 AM I really didn’t have any time rather taking the same car. To the best in time I tried for any alternative from the attender and try reaching to Customer service but none of them really didn’t help me.
                          So I want to ask you is, you could have informed us as you have got more than 12 hrs of time from my booking and pick up time when the car condition is different from the published on your website as reference for booking and the actual car you have planned to handover. It could have give me a time to think for alternative car or asking for actual car pictures before coming for pick and planing it for the special day. To be frank on this charges I could have hired 3 cars from local car rental agent and I could have planed a canvas of cars for her rather taking her in this rubbish car. In one word you charged us more than 7500 where this car hire doesn’t worth even 2000. Forget about money, my plans and my excitement and my dreams to make her day and make her marriage videos ruined.
                          Regarding to my booking experience I had already telephone conversation with your tele executives, everyone was saying apologies. Really I don’t know how could a apologies compensated my ruined plans and delights. I am expecting to you charge the money only for the service you have provided but not for the trickery you showed us on your booking web pages. Forget to day the actual car didn’t even matches for colour. You owe to us back and I request you please provide worthy service.And please As I already stated with you all over th phone 3 times please don’t contact to ask for same repeated questions. I would expect a corporate service from you in regards to dealing the complaint.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2017

[Nov 28, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 01, 2016
                          Hello Kishore,

Greetings!

As discussed over the call, we have noted your feedback and have shared the same to our concerned team to take corrective measures on the issue stated and ensure these issues are minimized.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured the issue has been escalated to the concerned department to take appropriate measures to make sure that our vehicles are thoroughly checked before the vehicle is handed over to customers.

We hope we get an opportunity to serve you in the future so that we do away with this negative experience.

Thank you for your support and cooperation in this regard.

shafiqueur
                            I was in delhi on 23rd nov16 with my family 6 adults 5kids I went to Delhi from Jaipur Delhi Sarai Rohilla station by train which reached rohilla at10:39
                            I had booked Zoomcar xuv 7 seater with door delivery to be deleivered at Sarai Rohilla station at 10:30AM and dropped at the same place at 4:30
                            But I got a call at 10:20 AM that the company is unable to deliver the vehicle at rohilla station so I have to pick the vehicle from Rohini and drop at the same place
                            I didn't have any other option and I took a seven seater cab with my family to pick the car from Rohini which is one hour away from rohilla I took the vehicle around 12noon and was able to visit only Qutub I had to cancel other places as I had to catch the return train double decker. Dee to Jaipur as I had my flight from Jaipur to Bangalore
                            So I handed over the vehicle to zoomcar attendent at Rohini before 4:30 and hurried back to Rohilla station by two cabs
                            Now zoomcar is not only holding my advantmoney they are telling I have returned the vehicle at 7:14 with scratches so they are charging me more
                            Whereas Ian the one who got my whole program spoilt by their unprofessional management I used the vehicle for less than 50kms within four and half hours I want full compensation I have proof that I was in the train with my family and I have tickets
                            Shafiq
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2017

[Nov 25, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2016
                            Hello Shafiq, we are sorry for all the trouble caused during your reservation. Please rest assured, you have not charged any late charges on your booking. In regard to the damage charges, we did investigate on the issue and we will be unable to reverse the damage charges levied on the booking. The escalation raised has been taken up on priority and we will ensure that such issues are minimised and we serve all our bookings hassle free. Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.
                            Poor service
                            Unfit for this type of business

Zoom Car — Car extension [Resolved]

Anuj Chaurasia
                              I booked a car at Zoom car booking id was JPS6VVHE3. Booked a ciaz from 22nd to 25th November 2016 till 6 pm. I had asked...

Zoom Car — Complaint letter for worst customer care and Zoom service ever (JP6 VEEZY) - 2nd time. [Resolved]

Amarjeet Ambore
                              Hello Team,

My name is Amarjeet and with reference to my last booking JPS6VEEYZ and please read the complete...

Snehal12
                              I booked a car well in advance for an outing as I had some guests from outside town. A big THANK YOU TO ZOOMCAR FOR RUINING OUR DAY. I booked the car for pick up at 10am and when I reached the location to pick up the car, I was told the car was unavailable. I waited till 12pm(all the while talking to the customer service representative to arrive at a solution but in vain). Even after all this I was asked to wait for another 3 HOURS to get another car.
                              I can't forget the wonderful experience I received from the CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, who hung the call on my face instead of giving me a solution.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2017

[Nov 23, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Zoomcar Customer Care's response Dec 27, 2016
                              Hello Snehal, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. It is regretting to know that you had to wait for so long for the vehicle. We understand the trouble caused due to these series of event. Our team has been working on our inventory to ensure that we serve all our customers well. In regard to the behaviour of our executive, we do not tolerate such behaviour. We will surely investigate on this and will take necessary action on the concerned executive. Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.

Bhavani Sharan

I had scropio booked car early in the morning on 19th for 7:00 AM, when I reached to pick up point, I was car was already broken and I was shocked as I have not been informed so when I called up customer care name shumanshu Kumar he told me that the new car will get allocated in 15 min then I waited for 18 minno car was allocated then I called back again this time some other representative picked it up, she took my complaint again and asked to me to wait for 15 min..I waited for another 15 min but nothing happened, finally I had to cancel my booking with loss of money. I would recommend to book the car from zoom . I think better we go for other options.

Bhavani Sharan Singh
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2016

[Nov 19, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Zoomcar Customer Care's response Nov 21, 2016
                                Hello Bhavani,

Greetings!

Firstly! please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. It’s perfectly understandable that you’re very upset about what’s happened. We do follow a strict protocol to ensure that our vehicles are regularly checked and are serviced on time, so that customers do not have to sacrifice on their driving experience. We have escalated the issue to our fleet manager to check why the vehicle was not inspected before the handover.

We also understand that you have received the vehicle and completed the booking. Rest assured, the matter will be taken upon priority and we will surely work on rectifying the issue.

Zoomcar
                                I have been booked Mercedes Benz GLA car prior to one week before and got confirmation of availability. But on the day of booking they said car is not available we are sorry.I was like dumbstruck. I lost reputation and value because of zoom car.

Sharma Vikram
                                  Booking id is jps6vabw4, at time of taking the delivery on 12nov 2017 at 9.30am we reach to the delivery spot but according to the vendor the booking was not reflecting with him, secondly car was not in condition to be given to the customer, we had word with cust care they ask us to pick delivery from other location which was 20kms away from the location that too at time of peak traffic in delhi. After 1hr of time same car from same location was handed over to us without informing the car is still not in good condition. At time of delivery which was on 15nov 2017 9.30pm we reach the spot to give back the car and till 11.20pm no one was there to take the delivery of the car. We were two friends waiting with our expensive stuff in our bags and cash in pocket waiting for the zoomcar guyz to come and take delivery but they were just repeatedly asking us to wait for 15mins till 11.20pm. We were metally harassed by the company and looking for the compensation for same.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2017

[Nov 18, 2016] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Hello Deepankar,

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Upon checking we see that one of our representatives has reached out to you and have addressed your booking related concerns.

As informed by the team, the issue was escalated to the concerned department to take rectifying action. Please rest assured, your issue was taken up on priority and has been acted on.

Hoping for your kind understanding in this matter.