Zoomcar
ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

Zoomcar Customer Care

ZoomCar India Private Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
#308, 1st to 3rd Floor, 100 Feet Main Road, Indiranagar, 1st Stage
Bangalore North
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Awesome

Zoomcar related photos (2049)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Zoomcar Complaints & Reviews

Bhupiap1
I booked zommcar with booking id - JPS6T7MJA, Mahindra XUV 5oo from time 13 feb 2017 11:00AM to 15 feb 2017 10:00AM With amount 7195 . First of all i booked car at 11 feb . At 12 feb 8:00PM i got call from zoomcar that u can not get car from that site because car has been accidented . So they change my delivery location . When i go to take car fleet member took my phone and started to fill checklist . Thenafter when i start to drive after 20 meter i stopped because a light on meter was blinking that light was of ajar warning hood open . I told to the fleet member who delivered car to me . He said okh i can drive . Then when i was on highway i set cruise control on at 115kmph . Either i didnt press any pedal or reset cruise control light of cruise control on meter was on speed was varying . Car beeps because its 125 kmph . Then at evening nearby abt 7:40PM when i was driving on GT road all lights on meter starts blinking at speedometer moment to 0 kmph to 220 kmph . It happened twice and engine stops. It was our good luck that we were on extreme left lane . Then nearby 7:50 i confirm it to zoomcar so they arrange us mahindra road side assistance . Then we ask them to replacement . They told us that they will arrange cab . Bt no cab available there . To confirm abt the replacement or cab they take a time of 2:30 hours . In between that time we call them miniimum 10 times . finally they failed to help us . Then at 12:48 i handed over tha car to mahindra road side assistance team . Then i again start calling to zoomcar bt they were not accepting any input on IVR . Without my prior confirmation they cancelled my booking . When i asked them for replacement they said no replacement is available . Bt here i cant see any booking summary . And when i asked them refund for remaining hours and kms then they said for mechanic confirmation .then they will refund .i missed my interview . They are not little but worried abt us and car . Superviser from mahindra is calling me to take permission to open dashboard of car . They even didnt call to mahindra service . The thing i want either replacment or instant refund so i can book other cab . Some of rhe pictures are attached there .

Complaint against zoomcar breakdown , replacement and refund

[Feb 15, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I had booked a Honda city car, and due to certain reasons I cancelled it within few minutes, they have declined to refund my amount of rs 826. Cheaters

Deepu1516
    Inspite of speaking with 4 agents more than for 1hr and after submitting all the required proofs why is my refund rejected? 1st spoke customer service agent accepted that the mistake was from your end and the discounted amount of 224 will be reverted! Why is that rejected? Deepak [protected]@aol.com-----Original Message-----From: ZoomCar To: iiduid Sent: Mon, Feb 13, 2017 05:08 PMSubject: Your Zoomcar Booking: JPS6T7WPERefund ProcessedHi DEEPAK SOWMIYAN, Booking CompletedRefund ProcessedProcess CompletedYour booking id JPS6T7WPE is now complete. Hope you had a great trip!We have calculated all your booking charges.No refund was required.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2017

[Feb 14, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Zoomcar Customer Care's response Feb 20, 2017
    Hello Deepak,

Greetings!

Apologize for the inconvenience caused. We did check on your issue stated and see that you have used IndusInd promo code. However, the payment was processed through PayU gateway.

As per the terms and conditions, the offer is valid only on IndusInd Bank Debit and Credit Cards.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to do much. Appreciate your understanding on this regards.

Zoom Car — Worn out tyres, wobble, unsafe car, poor customer service

Kkhegde
      Booking reference: JPS6VNEZI
      Car: Scorpio S4
      Pick up: Meenaxi Mall, Bannerghatta Road, Blore
      Pick up...

బలుపు హర్ష
      They will ask you to book the car first and start their foul game in the name of DL.

If you fail to approve it, they won't pay back your money.

Looters at their best.

They will not publish customer care number on their own web site, you have to dig a lot to find the customer care.

It is like a hell talking to them, not at all helpful. Not their fault, policies matters.

Giving 1 star, cause there is no 0 star option available.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 24, 2017

[Feb 06, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Zoomcar Customer Care's response Feb 20, 2017
      Hello Harsh,

Greetings !

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have strict policies regarding the driving license as that is the only document we verify for customers to avail the service.

Request you to share us your booking details for us to look into the issue.

Zoom Car — Charged with an incorrect damage fee [Resolved]

Shrikanth Reddy Aenugu

I have been levied with damage fee incorrectly.

I returned the perfect condition and attached...

Prabhu4485
        Overview of what happened:
        Today i booked ZOOM Car[Okkiyam Thuraipakkam] from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM to attend important function. We reached pick up point at 4:50 PM. Executive in that location have started asking to "start trip" in Mobile App. Since i am first time user i didnt know the process. Executive tries to start the vehicle and noticed KEY is broken into two pieces[Attached Photo]. He is asking us to adjust my using the broken key when ever i want to start. It is Ford Ecosport, sensor in key. Almost 45 Mins he tried and again asked me to adjust with that this time he used insulation tape. After 2 try it is not started. So we asked him to cancel the booking since trip is started. He and his colleagues simply not responding.

Then i tried customer care and explained the above. They told that will come back in 15 Mins. I waited nothing went only time is gone. I called again [Customer Care Executive - Sahan] and explain the problem. Sahan told team is working and give me solution in 5 Mins. After 30 Mins nothing happend. Executive in location doing there work, i am still waiting to go to function.

Third time i called and started explaining the same from another mobile. They asked me to wait 5 Mins. Suddenly i got call to my registered mobile. Finally person who called told that he will cancel my booking and amount will refund in 15 Days.

Because of this below are losses for me:
        1. Not able to attend the function at time. Till 6:45 we were in pick up location.
        2. Booking Amount given will be refunded after 15 Working Days. Please think of dont have such fund in account which is very much needed.
        3. Time and Mobile balance.

Lot of pressure, depression, tension and abnormal situation.

Zoom Car - Irresponisble and Trustless Service
        Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2017

[Feb 03, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hello Prabhu,

Greetings!

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused, kindly share your booking details to [protected]@zoomcar.com for us to check on the above issue stated and do the needful.

Zoom Car — Refund issue for Cancelled booking [Resolved]

BABU CK

Very much disappointed with the cancelled booking refund process by Zoom (Booking ID #JPS6VFIYN).

Jayabrata Chandra
          I made a booking with booking Id: JPS6VF745. I had made an advance payment of Rs. 5000/-. Unfortunately, zoomcar only refunded me Rs. 4010/-.
          Rest of the amount i.e. Rs. 990/- is still pending on their side.

After several complaints and queries, I have not received a proper response from their side. Each time I have contacted zoomcar I have received a different solution for my problem but none of them has been implemented.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2017

[Jan 30, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hello Jayabrat,

Greetings!

Apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have made the necessary changes to your account and we see that the refund amount has been settled to Paytm.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

For any further information, please revert, we will be pleased to assist you.

sin_1
            My name is Rohit Arora s/o Shri Ashok Arora r/o B-4/177A keshav puram, Lawrence road delhi 110035 .
            Dear sir or madam i had a car booking from zoom car self driven vehicles for 24 January 5 am to 26 January 11:30 pm and i had pay the entire payment of 13500 in advance and the security depsit of 1500 rs in that they had to provide a car and fuel expense they provide us a car with a half tank of fuel and said that when u drop the car show yours fuel bill and we would refund your money but from the weather problem i was late for the one day and they have a option of extend booking in their application of car booking i had try alot but they dont extended our bookings and they are foricing us drop the car we would request them plz extend my booking but they refused and telling me late charges of 500 rs per hour and late fee of 250 rs per hour and after that i had to pay 15 rs per/km i request them i cant afford that much money plz extend my booking but they refused again then they disconnected the call next day i was on d way of Dalhousie to delhi and i was at pathankhot check post they locked the car from the gps system the car was not working i suppose there was a problem in car i called a car mechanic he didn't find the problem then i called zoom car they told us that they locked the car and approaching me to pay online the sum of 33780rs as the late charges then they unlocked the car i request them that i am not able to pay this much right now plz take the some money now and i will pay the balance ammount in delhi plz unlocked the car i am with my two kids nd four friends plz unblock the car but they refused again nd harassing me that they take me to court i requested again that i will pay 15000rs now plz and the balance in delhi they refused then i asked do whatever u want do i am not going to pay this much i asked them you are harrasing the customer to pay the this much late fee of one day that is too much and then they said plz droped our car we will arranged the tow i said how can i go they said go yourself i requested again that was with my children's how can i go then they refused again then i would go to the railway station and came back to my house i want to request you please take a legal action on my complaint .
            Thanks and regards
            Rohit Arora

Cheating and harassment
            Cheating and harassment

Hello Rohit,

Greetings !

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to get.

Request you to share us your booking details for us to check on the issue.

Zoom Car — Fraud [Resolved]

Chandrima Bose
              I did a booking yesterday and paid 6092 INR however zoom car never confirmed my booking stating the payment is not made. I...

Zoom Car — Difficulties in getting a refund from Zoomcar [Resolved]

yash khawade
              We picked up the car (Maruti Suzuki Swift;Red; KA 03 AC 3544) from the parking lot of The Garuda Mall, Mysuru on Monday, 16th...

Zoomcar — Vehicle breakdown and no appropriate customer support. [Resolved]

Samrat199611
              This is my second bad experience with zoomcar and this time it turned out to be a nightmare.
              I booked a honda city...

Zoom Car — Zoomcar app does not allow user to link citrus wallet which is the only cash back option [Resolved]

Shyam Prasad Panuganti
              Zoomcar mobile application just doesn't allow users to login to citrus wallet which is the only cash back option that they...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

ankushchourasia
              I have been charged for over speeding above 125 km per hr. They have not communicated to us about this during multiple discussion with them. I asked explicitly if we need to follow some policy or protocol but they did not mentioned anything then. I contacted customer care to relax the fine as i was not aware, however they are persistent that we should read the policy and they can't help. Pure case of fraudulent behaviour and cleverly designed scheme to cheat customers.
              Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2017

[Jan 22, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jan 24, 2017
              Hello Ankush,

Greetings!

We understand your concern here. We do not have any hidden charges, which is not intimated to the customer. The charges are mentioned on our policy page and the same is intimated to the customer in the booking confirmation email. As the details are shared in the confirmation email, it would be difficult for our team to state all the policies, hence, these are shared in the booking confirmation email.

Appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Updated by ankushchourasia Jan 25, 2017
              As a part of policy, your company, your supervisor, delivery person, customer care representative dont follow the code of ethics. They will not follow any check list while delivering the car, or during discussion even if you explicitly ask if there are any specific guidelines which needs to be followed. However while taking back they will do a rigorous check of the things which were not even mentioned during pick up. They tell you about the pre-existing scars and ask you to pay for it for damages.

They will tell you blatant lies that I told you so. They will not provide details of policy even if you explicitly ask. Delivery driver will ask you for unprofessional favour to drop some place nearby and will suggest I will take care of adjustment in KMS.

Zoomcar is cleverly designed to scam customers and charge unnecessary and inappropriate charges and make money. Please dont use zoom care because all the company is interested in making money by charging you.

They can charge you for anything like:

Rs 500 even if you are delivering the vehicles by 5 mins delay, because it is as per policy.
              Even if you have delivered the car on time and you have not closed the trip on app they will charge you. They will not provide you details about the process anywhere and will tell you that since you have booked online. You should see the process online. They dont have the duty to educate their customer.
              Rs 2500 if exceed the speed of 125 kmph for one sec

Dont use Zoomcar it is a big scam and fraud company

laddi saini
                My name is amandeep singh i opened a zoom car page and try to book the car and it booked but it is not the real page according to the agents of zoom car the link of page was c.zoomcarstaging.com and i lost 1800 rs so i just requesting please check the page so that no one other face the same loss which i have taken
                The page and process is same of zoomcar.com evan the booking od os also the same with original bookings
                Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 27, 2017

[Jan 21, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jan 24, 2017
                Hello Amandeep,

Greetings!

We are sorry for any inconvenience, kindly share your registered email ID to [protected]@zoomcar.com for us to check on the issue and revert.

Sanjiv Jagdish
                  Booking ID: JPS6VBGKP

CASE:351716

Booked a car on 2nd JAN & paid a refundable deposit along with the rental of Rs. 570. Total of Rs. 5570. Post completion of the ride I was informed that the amount will be refunded within 5-15 working days.

Spoke to the customer care several times over the phone to know the status on the refund.

Finally when on the 15th working day(20th JAN) when I contacted the customer care, They informed that the refund status is still showing initiated from their end and I need to wait until the end of day. If the refund was not received they asked me to reply to an email they has sent me as a test email.

I emailed the team on 21st JAN informing that the refund amount is still now reflecting in my bank account. Also I had contacted the customer care at the same time and spoke with a Supervisor.

This person asked me to reply to the same email with my bank account number and a statement copy for the purpose of investigation.

After I share all the required details, I receive a reply to the email asking for the 16 digit Card Number for verification purpose. Now this is ridiculous. Sharing the 16 Digit Debit Card Number is just not acceptable. Sensitive information like these cannot be asked for verification purpose.

No sign of refund anyways. As per the company's refund policy the money will be refunded within 5-15 days. No where in the statement its mentioned working days.
                  What the company promise is not being delivered. Worst ever experience. The refund is still under investigation and I haven't received a concreted answer for the delay.

Refund on deposit not received after 16 working days
                  Refund on deposit not received after 16 working days
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2017

[Jan 23, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Zoomcar Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017
                  Hello Sanjiv,

Greetings!

Apologize for the inconvenience caused. We did check under your account and see that the refund is released back to the source of payment. As the refund was released on 02/1/17, the amount should reflect under your account.

Please revert if you need any further details, we will be pleased to assist you.

Mayank Dhuve
                    Our car was booked from zoomcar at the Star point mall basement in Andheri East, Mumbai.The guy providing car lied about the minor damages about the car we booked (Honda City) but we figured it out and told them so he put on the checklist that there are minor damages and he himself put the interior is good in the checklist but it was not.Clutch in the car was very tight and uncomfortable.our Car was Honda City ivtec.While coming back from our trip, a truck crashed into our car from the back.We called 7 times the Zoomcar helpline but they were disconnecting again and again.We took the car to the Basement and told Akshay(so called senior over the office of Zoomcar at the Star point mall basement) about our problems.He said himself his number is always off, so how are we able to contact any one in case of accident or car breakdown? Their office is in basement, just 2 tables kept there and 4 chairs.Akshay(the name he told us) was very illiterate and rude in behaviour.Helpline number is not available.Luckily no one o[censored]s were hurt.
                    Please take serious action against Zoom car for not providing proper helpline for people like us who faced car breakdown, we would've faced serious injuries but thank God we all are safe.But we faced mental trauma at the Starpoint mall basement office of Zoomcar.Please don't ignore us and take some action against Akshay and Zoomcar.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 2, 2017

[Jan 24, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings!

Please accept our apologies for the delay in response and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

It is disappointing to receive such feedback from our customers, as we always strive to provide a great zooming experience to our customer.

In regard to the car condition. Please note, we do follow a strict protocol in ensuring that our vehicles are maintained well. We have been working on this issue and are taking corrective measures, to ensure such issues are minimized and we provide a hassle-free experience to our customers.

In regard to the escalation raised on the behavior of the fleet executive. Appropriate action will be taken on the concerned executive, as we believe in serving the customer well and do not tolerate such behavior.

At Zoomcar, the safety of our members is our priority. In the event of an accident or a vehicle breakdown, Zoomcar is 100% committed to providing the help you need to get back to zooming quickly and safely.

Request you to kindly share us your booking details we have the issue checked on priority.

Hoping for your kind understanding in this regard.

ubaid muhsin
                      My booking got cancelled due to submitting of duplicate license on 2nd of jan, dey ask for adhar card even i submitted dat also but dey dint accept my booking.i paid 9000.today is 20th of jan...its been 18 days till nw i didnt get my money back...im realy happy with the facilities dos u r giving to the customers ...but its realy disappoinment dat u r not serious about the refund procedure..its not fair to keep customer to waiting for long...so kindly please payback my money...
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 26, 2017

[Jan 20, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by ubaid muhsin Jan 20, 2017
                      booking id :JPS6VBG3
                      Updated by ubaid muhsin Jan 20, 2017
                      SRY..BOOKING ID IS -- JPS6VBG38

Greetings!

Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. We understand your disappointment with the cancellation.

The refund has been initiated back to the source of payment. The amount will reflect in your account in 5- 15 business days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays).

Please feel free to revert for any further assistance.

Farhan Mohamed
                        True face of Zoomcar, Wrong commitment and take money from you and adjust towards other dues...Harassment by zoomcar: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fopen%3Fid%3D0B-dyV-hYfAbKZ3E3SWN5emt4VDQ&h=ATPqHVMjG8QCJYOxnKl2HQ-eJiuj0XX24jWYUQW4SmnRNyO4rCKA4ucfQ73ErUy_qhQoICev9eZ8JwUQb-xus6bpxMXbbcSRniyu5PNykADyS1JUWky4WWmn5BUel_aNxyw

I called customer service team again, to check if my problem could be solved. I got again a false commitment that i will get an IMPS link today for my money transfer back to my account, (Rs 990 autocancelled of Honda Jazz, which was committed to be refunded back to my bank account). I was happy but then suddenly i got a call from Zoomcar delhi, where the supervisor told we cannot do it Sorry. You fools do not learn from your mistakes. Twice wrong commitments you have given being a big player in India market. I think wasim the supervisor is 10th passout, who is not willing to listen at all and other executives are 7th /8th passout passing time there...!!!
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2017

[Jan 19, 2017] Zoomcar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hello Farhan,

Greetings !

Apologize for the inconvenience caused. We understand that our team did reach out to you and addressed your issue.

We once again apologize for the inconvenience. Looking forward to see you Zooming soon.

Zoom Car — Fine charges [Resolved]

muthuacer89
                          Hi Team,

Zoom car complaint number [case:346360] (Late fee)

As per the detailed telephonic...