ACT Fibernet
Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.

ACT Fibernet Customer Care

Mr. Shreyas Bangera
Nodal Officer

Mr. Anand GS / Mr. Suresh Babu
Appellate Authority

9:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m (Monday to Friday)

2077

Fri 12:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 05:00 pm

ACT Fibernet Complaints & Reviews

I have recently activated ACT Fibernet connection. It generally stops working once in every 2 weeks There is no internet connectivity since 28th Sep 2015 till date. I have called customer care (which is of no use) and i was informed that they would get it fixed within 24 hours. Having said that, they never got it fixed WITHIN 24hours, it always took more than 24hours. They should stop promising their customers to give false promises and mention clearly that they will START working on the complain AFTER 24hours. I happened to call again on 19th Sep 2015. They informed me that they cannot do anything as i need to wait for 24 hrs no matter how urgent my issue is. I spoke to the Supervisor Ram and he assured me a call back from a technician. The technician called after few hours and told me that there is a power outage and the issue will be fixed by evening (which didn't happen). I called customer service again today in the morning and spoke to Ram again. I was assured that the issue will be fixed in few hours and i will get a call from technician. I waited for 8 hours and haven't heard from them. I called customer service again.This time Karthik answered my call. He told that the issue will be fixed tomorrow. But no one has called me and informed me that the resolution time will be delayed. I seriously am not happy with the service they provide. I am not sure even if they are taking my calls and complaints seriously. I cannot let my work effect everyday. I am tired of listening to their common phrase they use (24hrs, i understand, i am sorry). All these don't help me. I want my issue to be fixed. I will never suggest any of my friends to take the connection. If and when anyone reads this, please help! Please let me know if i can take any action. Registered phone Number : [protected]
Sep 30, 2015

Dear Naz Parvin,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get back to you.

ACT Fibernet

Hi, This is mahendra sagar from Edi bazar Hyd, I have act fiber internet connection a/c no is[protected]. I have purchased act wifi router from ATRIA CONVERGENCE TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD on May 28th 2015. They have assured life time warranty for the same but the day i purchsed its have problem on connectivity, i have raised complait almost 100+ time every time call center guys says sorry and it will resolved in 24 hrs and they will create a ticket and very next moment i will get sms saying ticket was closed and issue has been solved. Router has been exchanged twice even though problem persist same. i need my money back so becase ATRIA CONVERGENCE TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD had cheated me selling fake product.
    Dear Mahendrsagar Dyapa,

We regret the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you regarding your issue.

Dear Mahendrsagar Dyapa,

The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on[protected] or write to us at [protected]@actcorp.in, if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad

In past we had Beam Fiber internet service. Because we were not satisfied with the quality of service we requested for disconnection. At the time of disconnection request we had 0 rupees due.

After due period we switched to BSNL Internet and stopped using Beam Fiber.

Beam Fiber has generated a future bill of some 6000 rupees and sending SMS that because we have not paid the bill the service is disconnected.

This is ATROCIOUS and harassment to me.

I want consumer complaints to send Beam fiber notice to stop harassing me and send me apology letter.

For your information Beam Fiber is now changed name to ACT Fibernet.

Rahul Shravage
      [protected]@yahoo.com
      Dear Rahul Shravage,

We will look into this issue and get in touch with you.

Dear Rahul Shravage,

We have tried calling you on [protected] but were unsuccessful. We request you to please share an alternate contact number.

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad

Hi, We asked for Broadband connection with Static IP, they took more than 2 months for implementation and still they not provided the static IP.When we asked for same, they are asking for Network diagram .Hope it is not mandatory for TRI and no information is provided before taking order.After calling to customer care, Ms. Sindhu has picked call and given very bad response and end of the call they took my disconnection request. Hope this type of support will be with them for all customer. ID : 11291656 Disconnection ID :[protected] Regards, Rudra
        Sep 28, 2015

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to know about it, we will get back to you regarding your issue.

Dear Valued Customer,

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on [protected] or [protected]@acttv.in. Thanks

ACT Fibernet

There is no internet connection for the since Sep 24, 2015. I have escalated the issue to [protected]@acttv.in and the internet were restored for one hour on Sep 26, 2015. Since then (Sep 26, 2015) there is no internet signals and connection. I tried calling customer service as well and it is always busy. In one of reply from customer care executive of Actt, I was told to re log in, When there are no signals, how the hell they expect me to re log in. This is the most pathetic service and very unprofessional way of handling the issue. All my works have been pending as there were no internet connection. Are the bangalore actt fraud or are they commit for customer? This is really nightmare and frustrating experience. Need the internet to be restored as soon as possible.
          Sep 28, 2015

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Hi:

We have requested for ACT Internet connection.
            It is more than 3 weeks now and no response from ACT. None is picking calls or attending the customer.

Mr. Mahesh +91-[protected] was sales person. We have called more than 200 times and left messages but nothing is working.

Praveen

I am fed up of reaching out to the officials of act broadband service. each month they disconnect the broad band service for 10 to 15 days and still they charge the full amount saying there is connectivity issues in the area. if connectivity issues is there then it is their problem not mine. they have promised service and i am spending my money. since i work from home i have to go to internet cafes to do my work and i have spend a lot over these months even though i have broadband at home. no body responds to me at the helpdesk even after continous calls. email replies comes after three days. i want to sue this company and take my money back for all the suffering that i have faced. Pathetic company and useless people. Fake promises over internet advertisement. People should know about this company and not fall for their trap. #cheateractbroadband

Dear Minakshi Panda,

ACT Fibernet

I did inter city shifting in Bangalore. I requested for re-installation in new place with Act customer care. From 15 days I am behind Act people. I am again and again calling them. Everyday they say madam today it will be done. 2 times they visited my new place but still it is not done. They took Rs 500 from me for re-installation. I am fed up with their bad customer service.

Dear Aditi,

We are sorry to know this, please share your contact number, we will get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet.

Since January 2015 i took a broadband connection from ACT Fibernet Bangalore by paying annual subscription. All is well until August and gradually their service started effecting in our area near DLF new town. But for the last one month it was pathetic. No net from 70.30 am to 6-00 pm on a daily basis in our entire apartment where we have got around 6-8 subscribers of ACT network. Most of the time i will be doing work from home and i needed a high speed net connection due to high bandwidth usage. So i preferred ACT, but due to their pathetic service i lost several online business bids which indirectly effected my performance in our office. So i have decided to change my broadband service provider. But i doubt if i will get back my money i have already paid to ACT Fibernet as a annual subscription. Kindly advice us. Thanks and Regards, Vadiraj Rao

Dear Vadiraj Rao,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

ACT Fibernet

I am a customer of ACT from more than a year now and have always done the payments on time. But for August month the due date was 15th September but since I was travelling so couldn't make the payment.Within 5 days of the due date the connection got cut and when I am calling the customer care it says all customer care executives busy always. Pathetic service provided by ACT. I am not going to give any installation charges again. And anyways when I took the connection they took advance rental. This type of service is provided to the regular payers and valued customers. I better go with big brands rather than relying on this pathetic company whose executives are never available to answer the calls.PATHETIC SERVICE. NO VALUE FOR LONG TERM CUSTOMERS.

Account id: 1242723

Our ACT connection is not working since last 2 days and nobody has fixed the issue. Ticket NO. [protected].

Apart from this there are 2 more issues related to download error and cache issues that I have been trying to get fixed for last one month but nobody is fixing it.

Who can help get these issues fixed??
                      Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

ACT Fibernet

I m trying to contact the customer care of act people from four days each time i call i ll hear a busy tone for nearly ten minutes still thy wont pick my call (note:- calls are chargeable )and yet my problem has not been solved please get back to me with this issue .
                        even i"m facing this issue please take a action against this and help us
                        Dear Ravi Kumar,

ACT Fibernet
                        Customer care service is worst in act. Even I am facing the same issue.
                        chutiya service chutiya company

I am not able to access the internet from past 6 days. I have registered the complaint for the same. When ever I call customer care they say the issue is because of cable operators and they are cutting the cables and we are going legally. they have been telling the same from 6 days. I have business which is huge loss for me because ACT customer service. They could not resolve the issue but asking to pay bills on time. Very much disappointed with the service.
                          Sep 21, 2015
                          Updated by bughunter
                          complaint number [protected]
                          Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you regarding your issue.

ACT Fibernet

Hi, My user ID#11194889, I have been facing continuous broadband disconnection. Every week or fortnight I am lodging complaint with ACT on the same. ACT Broadband APN/Router/Modem is next to my neighbor building only, whenever I see technician enters that room. Definitely the Network will go down and Field Technicians (Kiran/Prakash) will never bother about all this. If I go directly and ask, they will demand for complaint/request #, and then it will be resolved in few minutes. Field Team (in Pai Layout) will be all the time bluffs you saying Fiber Issue/Power Short Circuits/ Battery Bank issues, being a datacentre admin I know how can we achieve 100% up-time, they are simply bluffing us with this false information. Initially there was not battery backup to my network router/modem. I myself raised the complaint and got it resolved. Till then the field team is enjoying the disconnections during Power outages. I want to lodge a compliant on this and will strongly suggest anyone/everyone NOT TO TAKE ACT . Regards, Rajendra
                            Dear Valued Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you regarding your issue.

ACT Fibernet

Hello, Lets Bring to light about this fraud company ACT Broadband. I have asked them to install the broadband connection on last week of April by paying Rs 1679/-, since installation not done after 10 days I wanted to back out. I was not delivered username password and not used a single byte of data, however they refunded me only Rs 410 out Rs 1679/- in August 2015. Since then I have been mailing their helpdesk and nodal officer..but they are falling in to deaf ears. I want that ACT to refund my money as well as urge the government to stop giving licence to such fraud companies like this. ACT should be stopped from doing business in our country.
                              Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact number and we will get back to you.

ACT Fibernet
                              Don't Apologize, Will you pay interest for the damage done?? It will be the true justice to your mistake.
                              Already checking with your Nodal officer Manjunath- he is alsoo lazy and pacifying like your face ACT.

Be sure that you will be obliterated soon or later due to your negligence and cheating customers like this.

People please say "NO" to ACT now!!
                              The ACT Nodal officer committed to me that he will refund the money in next 48 hours this Friday. The money is yet to be credited.

ACT-You and your people cannot be believed on, I will write a letter to PMO office soon and take disciplinary actions against you.

I have opted for ACT Broadband connection (Unfortunately).
                                They are very much interested in advance payment but least interested in giving service.

Some craps are sitting as customer service agents for giving the ready made answer for all the queries. (We have to wait for atleast 20 minutes to get connected with this . (Note: These calls are chargeable)

I have paid the amount of 1696 (including 500 as installation charges) on 10th of September and it was committed that connection will be done by 12th. I am writing this on 17th and still I am waiting for the connection.

As getting connected to customer care[protected] is a himalayan task, I called to another number[protected] for new connection (Got connected at first attempt).

For 2 days they transfer call to the customer care department and when i called on 17th a customer care executive named "Suhasini" has informed that she don't have option to transfer the calls. I am not able to understand, how only for her this option is not available.

Guys, think twice if you guys are opting for this connection. I would say, it is the worst service ever we can get in Bangalore. I was using Hathway Broadband and G broadband and they are far far better than these unprofessional guys.

The sales representative will be available in phone only for two days, the day which we do the payment and next day, after that they don't even pick the call.

I am not expecting any good results by posting this problems here. But customers should be aware of these cheats.

My User ID is 1275854

ACT Fibernet

I face internet connectivity issue frequently once in a week. Every time the complaint is raised, the customer service representatives inform the standard resolution time as 24 hrs. But no complaint was resolved in 24 hrs except one or two. I've to make several calls to follow up. Every time I call, they say the standard resolution time as 24 hrs. This time it took 3 days after calling them 20 times, spoke with 2 escalation team members and several first line team members, more than a couple of complaints registered and also spoke with 2 on field technicians. I'm not only complaining about this particular issue/ticket which took 3 days to resolve but this happen once in every 10 days. ACT Broadband unable to fix the issue permanently. Below are my account & complaint details. 475451 (Account) [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] & [protected] (Ticket No)

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to know about it, we will look into it and get in touch with you.

Dear Valued Customer,

The above mentioned grievance has been resolved. For further queries you can contact us on[protected] or [protected]@actcorp.in. Thank you for your cooperation.

ACT Fibernet Hyderabad

We paid for the 6+1 month internet plan last month, and 20 days later our net connection stopped working. Repeated calls to customer care proved fruitless as the customer care is surely simply a recorded message asking you to stay on hold. Email complaints have been responded to in a leisurely manner, and it took 3 emails to even get a complaint registered with a complaint reference number. It has been over a week without internet so far, with no respite in sight, other than emails from their customer "care" apologising for the delay. Even a request to cancel the connection altogether and process the refund has gone unheard. This company literally holds you hostage for choosing them. Worst service ever. The user ID is: 11291859. The Complaint reference number is: [protected]

Dear Navin Pai,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, we will get in touch with you.

Dear Navin Pai,

ACT Fibernet

Hi, I applied for ACT broadband connection on 3rd September and this guy by name Vinod came home & collected Rs. 7140 (6+1) for ACT Blaze connection, with a statement that the connection would be setup in 3 days! 3 days has turned to 13 days and still no call/mail regarding the installation status. They have a customer care number which takes more than 10 mins to connect, this is a paid call and not a toll free. Once we're through this patience testing minutes, we're connected to the executives who have a standard verbatim of "oh! this had to be done in 3 days, we have crossed the TAT and we'll get back in 24 hrs, we've taken a complaint and will work on this asap" and many more such one-liners. I feel these executives don't even know whats happening and are just there for namesake. The complaint that is supposedly registered doesn't have an acknowledgement mail or message. And we've been calling the customer care almost twice a day. One Mr. Bhavik had the audacity to question us back regarding the complaint. Earlier had thought that BSNL broadband is worst in customer service but atleast they work on it in a day. Now I called this nodal officer on 42840044 and he tells me he'll get back in 1 day and mind you this also took me 15 mins to connect. Wanted the connection ASAP as we're dependent on this for many official purposes. Seriously harrowing experience for a customer. Wondering how much more we need to bear once the connection is setup. Please respond or if there is a better ombuds/consumer forum let me know. We need redressal/action at its earliest. Also wanted to know who is the governing body for such matters or escalation.

Dear Yogitha,

ACT Fibernet.
                                      Customer ID is 1270790. I still haven't received any notification and the installation guys seem to be passing the buck.
                                      Wish I could give 0 for the service.

Worst service and cheating the custmers. I am paying around 1500 per month and it is a 60 GB plan with 30 mbps speed. Every time when I check the speed it wiould be less than 100 kbps. It is not only for me but also all people who has taken their service Please do some thing to them atleast some fine or penalty.
                                        This is worst service not go for this one.
                                        Dear Sneha Alekya,