Best Visa Tours And Travels Consultants — visa

Shwe11 on Dec 10, 2017
I had a horrible experience with this consultant. Their names are Fayaz and Sandeep. They are frauds. They have cheated many people saying they are the best in visa and travels.
I wanted a schengen visa nd had a horrible experience with them.They are frauds& have got absolutely zero knowledge in visa application process.They have a office and act as though they are busy in applying for visa and couriering them.They charged me 11k instead of 7k and promised to get me visa as fast as possible as i had my final exams in 2 month.As i had zero knowledge about visa..I thought it would take 3 weeks time. He took all my documents and fee and told he must submit to VFS. But it was already 2 months & he kept on telling that his agents in embassy aren't giving any appointment dates as all dates are preoccupied.They literally gave me this reason every single day. At one point of time..i really got a doubt and contacted VFS directly where told they haven't received any application in my name and passport number.Because of which i had to give biometrics and interview at Delhi during my exam time. My condition was pathetic. Their office is located in Rt nagar..bangalore
Please take some action. Every person who is complaining here are not just writing for the sake of writing.We all have got some hope that the autorities would take an action aganist such frauds.
Fayaz's contact no is [protected]
and also i have uploaded their license( i took a snap of this from their office)
Please take some action and cancel tjier license

visa