[Resolved] BookMyShow — Movie location change

shuklarchu

I booked my tickets for wave kaushambi and get the tickets for RDC Wave ghaziabad. I called the customer care to change the location. Instead of complaining I said I am sorry but please change the location as we are standing on wave kaushambhi to see the movie on 15 may 16. But nothing happened. My booking ID is W3CPJJH.

Please refund my money as early as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 23, 2016
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, May 23, 2016
Hi Archu, We certainly do understand the expectations of our valued and esteemed customers and we really strive hard to live up to their expectations. We being aggregates, post the transaction is successful, have zero authority for the said transaction. Since, online bookings are confirmed transactions, tickets once booked cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded from our end. In cases like these, you could opt to gift those tickets to your friends or somebody who'd want to go for that show on your behalf. Hope this resolves your concern. Regards, Team BookMyShow Please Note: Bookmyshow does not look for any bank details or card numbers from its customers. Request you to not share any confidential details to any anyone claiming to be BookMyShow representative.
BookMyShow Customer Care's response, May 23, 2016
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Bookmyshow.com — Pdndrive

Cancel order AB6903888

Bookmyshow — Due to refunds

Hi this is Murali I was book movie tickets on book my show but tickets but that tickets are not value for that I had complete costumer they recorded climme they give one one ID #589841

Bookmyshow — refund and cancel

i cancel my ticket

Bookmyshow — None of thier offers work

Everytime I try to book tickets in their special offer scheme they always come up with some or the other reason of not allowing to take the adv of the special offer.

Bookmyshow — payment not received back for failed transactions - two transactions failed

[protected] VIN/BIGTREE ENT/[protected]/2 rs.222.48 icici bank vardhman nagar, jalgaon [protected] VIN/bookmyshow_/[protected]/1 rs.222.48 icici bank vardhman nagar, jalgaon Name of Movie : Piku

Ground Floor, Wajeda House, Gulmohar Cross 7, Juhu Scheme, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
    BookMyShow - Movie location change