Adfc Pvt Ltd

Adfc Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Adfc Pvt Ltd — PF SETTLEMENT AMOUNT. [Resolved]

parekhurvi
I am Urvi Parekh was working for AFDC pvt ltd. when i was claim for my PF Amount. My company...
Complaint category Other

pravck78
I was worked for adfc pvt ltd chandivali Mumbai. I read all complaints bout adfc hr and hdbc bank staff.
Its really true. Hdfc bank staff have really no manners. How to talk with adfc staff. Yarr they (adfc staff) also human. They r not animals. I really notice 1 thing bout hdfc bank staff. They forget old days. Which is they worked for adfc once a time. They have attitude, ego problems.
I like to declare such hdfc bank staff name mr. sameer gadkari (DM)and hrishikesh phadke(AM). Who is behave very rudly with adfc staff. Who r working in chandivali Mumbai CPU. main agar chahu to MANSE MLA RAM KADAM sahab ko bhi is baare me jaankari dunga. in donone meri pet par laath maari hain. meri aur mere biwi bachho ki haay li hain. bhagwan inhe kabhi maaf nahi karega. woh chahte to muze dusre dept me transfer kar sakhte the. lekin unhone aisa nahi kiya. direct muze resign deneko kaha.
I want to say more things bout this guys. But I loose my job. I have 1 daughter & son. My dayghter is studying in sr.KG. and son is 12 month old. I have to pay my daughter’s fees. Rs 19000/- tell me how can I arrange this fees. I have no more bank saving.my financial condition is ver low. I loose my job b’coz of this 2 guys. I worked in green channel (corporate) dept. hrishikesh phadke to adfc staff ko gaali bhi deta hain. u think is is good behavior with adfc staff. Tell me answer ?
Now im jobless. I’m 33 years old. Who will give me job in this age ? I suggest adfc pls take immediate action against hdfc bank staff who behave like animals with adfc staff. that it. No more things to say. i'm scare to declare my name. my name is pravin c katarnavre. my emp code is 42165.
ukhad lo jitna ukhadna hain.

srikanth bojareddy
    My name is Srikanth. B, I had applied a PF no. MH/43967/11877 in 2007 but till now i didn't receive any amount from your end. In 2009, I stepped in your office and i enquired their from that I received a information that amount was already dispatched to your bank account then next I went to My Bank i.e., Bank of Maharashtra, Shivajinagar, Pune (H.O)., their I enquired but they said that no amount was transferred to your account or no cheques were not received till now and given a branch manager letter stating that no amount was transferred to this member or account.
    So, please sir take this action seriously because need of money is very urgency.
    My humble requested is to resolve this case asap
    Very bad service

Adfc Pvt Ltd — NOT GETTING SALARY [Resolved]

kusha22
      I have submit one complain against ADFC PVT LTD which is BPO company of HDFC BANK LTD abt not getting salary..My employee...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Banks

abhishek1111
      ADFC PVT LTD is the worst company in the world as this tortures the employees, they do not have proper canteens for employees. The hr department of adfc pvt ltd is the yak,laziest hr dept. this company is meant for destroying fresher's careers........worst company......never ever join this company i[censored] want to suceed in u r career.
      hi abhishek, this is Atish here. I am really very sorry to say that your comment is completely wrong. I was worked with ADFC Pvt. Ltd. from Sep 2007 to June 2011 and on that period i learned lot, like what is banking, how to handle clients, how to manage the work loads etc. etc.

specialy on that time (fresher) i was come to learn only, not to enjoy in canteen or somewhere else or to take any kind of special advantages from hr.

I really very greatful to ADFC who gave me the chance to learn and prove myself. With the base of that four years knowledge today i am a Asst. Manager in ING Vysya Bank Ltd.

I urge all of you who really wants to grow up in his/her professional banking life please work with that company once.

adfc
        ADFC PVT LTD ONE KIND BPO OF HDFC BANK LTD. I AM WORKING IN ADFC PVT LTD FROM LONG TIME IN AHMEDABAD. OUR DUTY IS ALMOST 11 HOURS & OVERTIME NOT GIVEN AS PER TIME GIVEN BY US. OVER TIME CALCULATION NOT GIVEN TO US. HDFC BANK SENIOR STAFF DOING TIME PASS AND GIVE PRESSURE TO ADFC STAFF TO FINISH WORD IN TAT. THEY RECRUITS NEW STAFF IN HDFC BANK BUT GIVE CHANCE TO US TO WORK ON HDFC BANK PAYROLL. SOME TIME DUE TO HEAVY LOAD THEY ON 2ND OCT TO FINISH THE WORK. WE DON'T HAVE GET SATIFACTORY OVER TIME AS PER RULE OF THE COMPANY. SOME SENIOR HDFC STAFF SAY'S THAT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WORK YOU CAN WE DON'T HAVE ANY ISSUE YOU HAVE TO WORK 11 HOURS DAILY

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO SEND MY ORIGINAL PHOTO TO YOU .

LOT OF PRESSURE

ruchi namrata
          I joined ADFC Pvt Ltd in march 2008 at park street kolkata(RDVU section)i left my job at ADFC Pvt Ltd in september 2010,and i filled me Pf withdrwal form in February 2011.but i am still waiting for that refund of my Provident Fund which i earned during my two and half year of service.also i m entitled for receiving Statuatory Bonus for the year 2010(6 months).still i m waitng for both these refunds.i inquired abt this to my HR but he is also told me to wait..

Adfc Pvt Ltd — timing and behavior [Resolved]

sxyguyraj
            yes it is true the hdfc staff is behave with adfc staff like a servant. coz all paper work like dispatch, scanning, filling...
            Complaint category Job & Career

Adfc Pvt Ltd — Torturing employees [Resolved]

Well Wisher
            I am well wisher of someone who is a employee of ADFC Pty Ltd in New Delhi at Rajouri Garden.some of the mentors...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Banks

Adfc Pvt Ltd — REGARDING RELIEVING [Resolved]

DEEPAK RATHORE
            I had worked with ADFC till Jan 07. but still I have not recieved my relieving letter. I talk to Mr Shashi about this matter...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (12)