Akosha.com

Akosha.com Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir / Madam -

My Complain is regarding the cheating of this mentioned travel agent as he took the Rs 13800 as advance of booking the Hotels at Purulia (Mukutmanipur and Ayodhya Pahar) well in advance on 16th of Nov 19 but not booked my rooms and ruined my family trip the booking requirement was 25th Dec 19

I had begged him for booking this but he has not done this as well as now not refunding the amount...

Claim number [protected]
Mobile number - [protected]
Phone - iphone-6 32 gb gold.

This is to bring in your notice that i am user of idea network, i have taken a plan where in mobile insurance is included. Which covers the physical & liquid damage. My mobile got damaged on 29th december-19. I raised the claim on the same date and submitted the required details & documents on 4th, 7th and 21 jan but still issue has not been resolved.

I have provided all documents which are required for verification but still i am getting the same query from the team to provide the box image which i have already shared with them.

I am calling up their customer care on [protected] / [protected] but they are not helping me out every time i call them i am told that it is under verification or documents incomplete.

I am tired of contacting them again & again not getting any positive response from them. I urge to please have this resolved on priority & get my phone repaired on priority.

Asrar ali

Dear Ashoka I had used your services long back in 2012 when I had a ATM swiping frawd and you helped me to get my money back. Thanku presently I am having a Tata sky connection subscriber id [protected] which I had got suspended due I was going out of town. Once I came back I requested for activation of connection on 13 th 1500 hrs however it's more then 30 hrs since I had requested for activation of my account. I have already given call on toll free number more then 5 times and every time I am making different people understand same issue. I have done chatting through online app also with executive s same reply and no response . Every time a new person will give a call and ask same thing to me. By there own concent they closed my request number 1TPT6OUN as per them it is resolved. Today at around afternoon hours I got a call in which the individual said that my issue is resolved however till now am not able to see anything. The screen showing its deactivated and I need to recharge. I have already 182 rs in account then also am not able to see. Please do some needful I wish to slap these companies looting our money and providing nothing in return.
    Jan 14, 2020
    Updated by Binaydeep
    Can you see recharge date is 13 th Jan 2020 and next recharge date is showing 31 Dec 2019

HI, we're looking into it right now. Please hold on a little longer. We will get back to you soon with a solution.
    Tata Sky Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2020
    We hope your concern has been addressed. Let us know if you require further assistance, we will be glad to help!

Dear team,
      Please help me on this matter I had buy one moter bike helmet ( vaga). But there deliver boy gives me a used damage and unbranded product. I have ordered it on 10 th of December 2019. And they delivered me on 14th December 2019. And from then to know I have complained so many time. But they are not given me any solution and n

I invest $ 3200 usd in 70 trades from which $ 3000 i got back, but still $ 4266 is pending in my accounts. They are denying to refund the amount.
        1. Hayaat sayyed
        Documentation whatsapp no: [protected]
        Documents email : [protected]@70trades.com
        br...

Thank you such a site.
        I had ordered a lehenga from josh india site on 22.11.2019 making payment of rs. 1749/- n it was delivered i n 27.11.2019
        Due to cheap cloth i had to return it
        N i returned through speed post consignment no. Eo[protected]in on 30.11.2019.
        It was delivered to them on 4.12.2019 at 15hrs.
        Before returning the lehenga i talked with yheir giving mobile no. I. E.[protected].

The boy was talking, assured me after they got the return lehenga they will refund my paid money.

When the lehenga was deliveredd to them on 4.12 2019 again i called that number for confirmation.
        The person confirmed too for getting that parcel.

He assured me to pay back my paid amount except their n my shipping charge i. E.300
        It means i had paid 1749/-
        I vl be refuned rs.1549/-
        I mailed them my bank account details to get my money

But it is sorry to mention they till date i. E.16.12.2019 they didn't not refund the money
        Even after frequent call they are not picking the call.

Sir at 20 sep 2019 manish sahu tv mechanic from shubham electronics, mahalaxmi nagar indore mobile nomer: [protected], came to my home and take my tv for repairing and i paid 2000 rs for the same but he didnt get back my tv till date, i have called him many time but he always give excuses. Kindly do need full action for such fraud persons.
          Thank you so much.
          Dec 10, 2019
          email id- [email protected] contact no. 9826615591 Sir at 20 sep 2019 manish sahu tv mechanic from shubham electronics, mahalaxmi nagar indore mobile number: 9826615591, came to my home and take my tv for repairing and i paid 2000 Rs for the same but he didnt get back my tv till date, i have called him many time but he always give excuses. Kindly do need full action for such fraud persons. Thank you so much.
          Dec 10, 2019
          Updated by piyush25
          email id- [protected]@gmail.com
          contact no. [protected]

Sir at 20 sep 2019 manish sahu tv mechanic from shubham electronics, mahalaxmi nagar indore mobile number: [protected], came to my home and take my tv for repairing and i paid 2000 Rs for the same but he didnt get back my tv till date, i have called him many time but he always give excuses. Kindly do need full action for such fraud persons.
          Thank you so much.

Inferior quality products were delivered to me, when i requested for return and refund.. Products were picked up from my location, but refund is not generated from last 15days. No message or email update from india circus. When i called and had a word with arti sawat she told me about operational issues a week back, it's 7 more days still no update and no refund. I called again and asked still they have no answer and not refunding my money. It's cheating.
            Siggy is using my email to create orders for other customers. I informed the support team but they are not taking any information. Please request them not to misuse my email. It is fraud. Every time the person creates a order a new recept comes to my mail and it the order details are with my name.

Team akosha, i a have invested in bank called thiripura chits pvt limited they have cheated us please help me in this issue

Respected sir/mam, This is Abhisekh Acharya from Tinsukia, assam, india, i would like to report a scam by indiaeshop with order id AWB No [protected] which was delivered to me by bluedirt on 19.10.2019 for Rs1748.I did placed the order for Nokia 8110 which was 1699 at their website as diwali offer and Rs.49 for delivery.As the consignment arrived and was unwraped it was BlackZone Neo8110 which cost around 600 approximately and was not functional too, as I tried to report the scam or fraud to bluedirt and requested to held their payment as i was unable to establish any contact with indiaeshop they asked me to correspond with the customer service and notify the issue, i did the same.This is not a matter of Rs.1748 but it's a crime victimising thousands of innocent people's, i am attaching the evidence along with this for authentication and expecting to resolute and resolve the issue as early as possible within legal and judicious confines.My contact number is [protected]. Thanks and regards

Team, i have ordered one product on jbl officially website on 9th oct19. Jbl committed to deliver it within next 2-4 working days after order processing. Till date jbl has not shipped this item and when contacted to customer care, they assured to provide delivery in next few days. Fed up with their answers as they have committed same 3rd time today. Surprisingly, there is no option to cancel this order on their website. Now i am feeling being looted. Item is still in stock as per their website and they are not shipping my order. Pls see the attached pics for more details.. Pls help me to have resolution of this. This is clear case of harassing customers : (

Last filed complaints ref. Nos :