Akosha.com

Akosha.com Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/madam,

I belongs to a lower middle class family private job employee. My family income is 40k per month. I am staying on rent at a1 flat no 701 hyde park sector 35 kharghar navi mumbai-410210.
I am receiving regular bills from mseb and paid on time without any delay. I have received bill of sept'2019 of amount of 35000. I was surprised and little afraid by getting this kind of such bills. I was in trauma for 4 days.
Later i had contacted my nearby mseb office which is in sector 35 kharghar but thay told me that i was getting average bill for last 6 months. They were not in condition to explain what is average bill? Who requested for average bill? How would i know this is average bill? Why you not sent correct bill but average bill.
Thay sent me to another mseb office which is in sector 12 kharghar. I visited 3 times but nobody answered my query and forcing me to pay whole amount of 35000. I have raised an online complaint on 2nd oct'2019 but not got any answer yet. Thare is mr. Patil who always busy in meetings. I am little worrying that, what i will do if that discontinue my electricity?
Please do something you are my last hope. I can not pay 35000 as this is very big amount for me and i am not responsible fir this also. It mental harresement for me and my faimily.
I would also like to declare that if anyhing happens with tme during this period than only mseb will be responcible for that.

Consumer no. And complaint no. Attached herewith.

Rgds,
Arun rai
+91-[protected]
Arun. [protected]@gmail.com
I bought a washing machine in February 2019, dryer not working from last 3 months, I just call to customer care of onida he simply say that just talk to the service station we will provide you the number, but service station manager not pick up my call, when I talk with the technician he simply say buy the part from the market .
I order my cloths on 10 October 2019 website name thepoket.com. I bought Hoodie au08 at 399₹. After order it i could track it only 2 days.if i am going to track my order The website shows that your order number is not available.Website has no helpline number. The website is totally fake.please help me.My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Mam,
    My self Aishvryendra Malik. I am an job recruiter. in april 2019 I am contected to a Job recruiter complany name Avitt Services Pvt. Ltd., Rohini, New Delhi. That company promised me that they will provide me job in three month otherwise pay my money back. in last mailed the company said that they will pay my money back till 15 Sept. 2019 but now they have no reply neither pick my phone for refund my money, so i request you please help me to received my money back.

Thanks & Regards

Aishvryendra Malik
    Sep 16, 2019
    Updated by aishvryendra Malik
    Dear Sir/Mam,

Thanks & Regards

Aishvryendra Malik

I had ordered for 2 titan raga watches worth rs. 12219 and instead they have sent me a wireless speaker of rs. 300, i had raised the issue on same day of receiving the package and they said that will look into the case and refund my amount but after a month of follow up, they have rejected my request and the customer care executive named shubham saxena is speaking very rudely and saying that they can't refund my amount and also making false allegations on me itself, please look into issue and get my money back, please.

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We would like to begin by apologizing for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

We've investigated this matter with our team and merchant, hence, they've confirmed that the return against the same is rejected.

Hence, we're unable to help you further in this regard. The details have been shared with you via Email and request you to check the same for more clarity.

Requesting your patience here.

Team ShopClues
      It is your fault that you people are sending wrong products and tracking our IP address to cheat us, you are using our data and cheating us and now saying that you can't refund our money, you people are big cheaters and i shall take this matter to media.

Greetings from ShopClues.com

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

As informed you earlier, we've already investigated this matter with our team and merchant. They've confirmed that the return against the same is rejected.

Requesting your patience here.

Mandya Yamuna's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 17, 2019
      You might say evrything as per your wish but i can't let go of my money for your false allegations, first refund my amount and stop cheating people

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Regretfully, we're unable to help you further in this regard as we've already investigated this matter with our team and merchant. They've confirmed that the return against the same is rejected.

The details have also been shared with you via Email and request you to check the same for more clarity.

Requesting your patience and understanding here.

Mandya Yamuna's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 18, 2019
      Stop cheating people like us, i am not receiving any mail from you about your investigation and i know that you are simply lying, i have even lost 40, 000 after complaining about your fraudness, i am not a fool to let go of this issue, i know that action will be taken, so stop posting fake messages here, first send me the mail which you are intended to send me and then post about it

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Moreover, our team shall be connecting with you within next 24 hours in this regard. Requesting your patience here.

Mandya Yamuna's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 20, 2019
      I am not receiving any mail from your end and also you people are not trying to call me also, you are simply saying that you tried to contact me and got disconnected because of language barrier, i can give my call records to prove that you people never tried to contact me, i am getting only fraud calls from your end saying i am selected for luckydraw and need to deposit money in your bank account, other than that, there is no genuine call and also the courier person has contacted me about your fraudness, don't try to fool me by saying that you have investigated, right action will be taken with the help of judiciary, don't worry

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Our sincere apologies for the trouble you were put through.

Kindly note that we are not running any such contest and this is a scam for which our Legal Team is already investigating. Even we are concerned about our customer's privacy and we assure you that the situation will be completely corrected.

Your patience in this unfortunate matter will be highly appreciated.

Mandya Yamuna's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 25, 2019
      Don't act as if you people are unaware about it, no fraud person can get our details without your co-operation, already the FIR is filed against shopclues in local police station and also there has been an complaint lodged in consumer forum also, refund my amount soon else action will be taken against shopclues even on media, there are thousand's of victims like me and hundred's of videos are available about your fake products delivery in youtube also, don't play an innocent game, everybody is aware of your fraudness

Hi sir/ madam
        1) 28 july 19 i have subscribe amazon prime member rs 499₹ for 1yrs under scheme of youth vodafone & the same time i was having subscribe for one month amazon prime due to this 499 plan was denyed to activated for your side & it's was told money will refund with in 2 day but still i didn't received amount,
        2) again i tried youth plan on 30 july 19 due to congection in network payment completed but further not process. I have also payment throw paytm.
        They have confirmed that amount transfer vodafone. But still i have not received the amount neither membership confirmation.
        Total amount is 499 + 499 = 998 ₹
        Kindly look in to the matter seriously & do the needful.
        I attached screenshot & messages
        Vodafone mobile no - [protected]
        Contact no - [protected] call this no only.
        Aug 27, 2019
        Updated by Mayurwalde
        Sir above mentioned is my problem, sir I talked last 15 days by vodafone customer care but they still not give me positive response so I have request please looking forward my issue.

Dear team,

On dated 21 august, i have purchased vivo s1 from hot spot durga puri, delhi shahdara, on next day i have clicked some pics which i have found red color in all pics and all pics are not good in clicking. I have visited customer care center for the same and they told me this is error in each phone having red color in all pictures.

Further the screen color are getting fade.

There is quality defect in company product and hot sopt denied to take as retrun.

Need your help to deal with this.

Hello.. I purchased a saree (Worth rs. 999) from sareecal.com and they sent the very poor material different saree. This has happened with many customers and when i called sareecal.com customer care they were asking me for google pay details and pin. So it seems to be a bigger online scam and fraud than just looting people by sending the wrong low-value product. Customer care number is not answering any calls after my first call to them. This scam needs to be stopped as if people start sharing the bank details... It could lead to bigger problem.

This is the customer care number i called - [protected] / [protected]

My complain is about a multi rechargeable company online kit
              Online kit was a multi rechargeable company. Suddenly that was close and not recover my money.
              My cordinater is priyansu maharana his mo. No. Is
              When the company was not working he said we recover your money and now he is not receiving my call
              Please recover my amount

I have applied for new broadband connection with land line from tata tel.
                While providing connection they just providing me only internet connect now they are refusing me to give phone connection in same plan. The plan is still active on there site with internet + landline connection.

This is there mistake. I need now landline in same plan.

Tata is saying contact our vendor and vendor is refusing me.

Kindly help

Below is details
                Connection id: [protected]
                Complaint number from tata:[protected]

Prasad mhatre
                Mobile:[protected]
                Dear sir, plz contact me [protected]
                Regarding to complain nerolac paint company.

Digi purse is wallet by "union bank of india". I used it for a couple of months for doing recharges (Dth, mobile), postpaid bill payments and money transfers. Still, i have rs 6017 in my digipurse wallet. All of sudden without any information they stopped all the above services. Now my amount is struck in the wallet from the past 8 months which i am unable to utilize. Kindly help in this regard.

Ac defective and damged, denied to replace or refund

Hi akosha team,

This is the complaint regarding the airasia team. We have booked flight with airasia on 13th july 2019. While doing check-in improper seats were assigned to us and we clicked ok. I called airasia team, they have put our call on hold for long duration and were focused on charging extra money for any seat. They have not transfer the call to the seniors even after repetitive reminders. At last the call center person told me that there seniors shall call us on 12th july at 9 am as there office timings are from 9 am to 9 pm. Since morning i have-not received any call from there team. This airline is completely unprofessional and money minded. Kindly help us to assign proper seats and take action against this airlines.

Akosha.com Recent Comments