Dr. Lal PathLabs

Dr. Lal PathLabs Complaints & Reviews

Address:#167, Sector 22 Rd, Sector 22A, Sector 22, Gurugram, Haryana 122017 Call: 09899997959
Website:Dr Lal Pathlabs

Lab report number:[protected]

My sister was showing extreme fever and weakness. The doctor asked to do blood test and I paid 1750/- for this blood tests on 27 March 2023. The result was shown to the doctor who said it was just viral fever. But mys ister kept getting worse and worse that she is hospitalized. Another blood test was done and it showed typhoid and low platelet count. My sister had to go through so much trouble. Time and money was wasted and proper treatment could not be sought because of this report didn't detect her problem. Please help me get my refund.
Mar 18, 2023
They told me that the antibodies were not in a detectable number. That's why it couldn't show. I'm closing this complaint.

Address:NEW DELHI

I am a senior citizen with diabetic condition.My blood sample was collected by Phlebo at about 7AM on 06Nov22 vide lab ID no[protected].However the report of HbA1C test has not been received even after 40 hrs of collection of sample and repeated reminders to the customer care. This is causing delay in review of my medical condition by the Doctor.
    Dr Pathlabs is to be held responsible for any deterioration in my medical condition.

Sunil Ahuja

Address:Saraswati garden, Mansarover garden
      Website:Www.lalpathlabs.com

My mother went for Thyroid peofile test at Dr lal path labs in Mansarover Garden branch. The lady who took the blood from my mother’s arm was so careless and injected the injection at the wrong place to draw blood. After drawing blood, the flow did not stop and the cotton swab was filled with blood completely and later she put a band aid on it without accepting her fault. It has been 5 days already now and a large bruise has been formed on my mothers arm. It is painful for her and I am scared that it can lead to something serious. The illiterate staff of lal path labs have no sense to do the basic stuff. My mother has done several tests and this kind of issue has never been there. This is complete harrasment and serious action should be taken against dr lal path lab’s illiterate staff

I believe Dr Lal PathLabs are very busy in making money reason being not taking things seriously and Mia-committing their clients. I have been told that I will receive my Biopsy report by 7th Oct after submitting on 1st Oct 2022. After following till 10th Oct I am submitting this complaint that how these business guys harass a people like us. All the time I called them they say that “Reports are ready only pending for Dr. Approval” seems doctors are really busy in operating patients and they are the only available in the country. 3 days no report. Moreover I have requested them to arrange a call back but unfortunately seems very busy in making money again that is the reason have not received any call back till date. Would share all the details against Dr. Lal PathLabs on social media and request people to just avoid visiting here. Seems Mr. Arvind Lal is busy in making money or made so much that forget to serve people or to full fill their commitments on time and deliver timely reports. Sorry to say pathetic experience.

Refund was rejected for the delayed report

Address:Narayani Diagnostic Center, Manpur, Gaya, Bihar, India
          Website:www.lalpathlabs.com

I took my wife to Narayani Diagnostic Center in Manpur, Gaya, Bihar for some tests i.e. CBC, CRP, Widal, Urine Routine Examination, Malaria and Dengue Serology as suggested in the Fever Profile mentioned by Dr. Faizan Ahmed.
          But..
          I received only the reports of CBC, CRP, Widal, Malaria and Urine Routine Examination on 03/10/2022 as per the committed time period. The patient had to wait one day extra due to delay in the reports...
          Address:Lalpathlab sector 14 Gurgaon

Test was conducted on 2nd oct 22 morning and it was promised that report will be provided by evening same day. Since report was not generated as per their promise, I called the customer care and requested for refund. They acknowledged that it was fault of lab and promised that I will receive call back within 3-4 hours for refund same day but didn't. I called again on 3&4th October in evening around 4-6 pm and again they promised for call back regarding refund within couple of hours. Since reports were useless as my wife was admitted in hospital and reports were generated by them. Hence lalpathlab is requested to refund amount of inr 1750/- at the earliest. Lab number is[protected] and lab is located in sector 14 Gurgaon.

Address:Khwajahapur Mau ballia morh

Respected sir
            I have charge extra money by Dr lal path lab collection centre(deepak collection center mau) total bill Rs940 but he taken Rs1500, I have call to Dr lal path lab customer care no so many time but till date I have not getting any resolution.Kindly give a proper solutions

Lab no[protected]
            Patient name-Pooja Maurya
            Mob no.[protected]

i had got a CBC done on 26th Aug morning. i get a message to check report online.when i check report to show to doctor as had an appointment on 27th, it says repeat sample. Now at 2.30pm i call up customer care, i am told due to technical issue you have to repeat sample and I will book a slot for 28th. This is a pure pure harrasment, if there was a technical issue why Dr lal did not call me the same day and sent an executive for re collection. Next day when I call for clarification i am told they will book a slot for Sunday. Who is responsible for this. I am at all total loss as my today's appointment with doctor was waste, 28th is Sunday and no doctor will be available. The patient is suffering and would not get medicated for 3 days. I need an apology and compensated for incompetent and irresponsible attitude of yours. As of now I immediately need a person to collect sample and you need to compensate this harrasment
              Aug 27, 2022
              Updated by Akash Pahuja

Address:WZ-89, Mohan Nagar, Pankha Road

Deepali

I visited Dr Lal Pathlab for my ultrasound today dated 20 July 2022. I almost waited for 2 hrs to get my token and finally got turn to meet Dr Swati Kansal in sector 18 lab, first of all her assistant was so rude to communicate and later Dr just refused to do my ultrasound as my bladder was not full, I told her that I am suffering from severe pain from last one week in my lower abdomen and as I am a working women I have specially taken leave today to get my ultrasound done and flying to other city in the evening, she just refused to do my ultrasound stating her working hours are over. If this is the behaviour of doctors of doctor path lab then I am extremely sorry to say that you people have to shout down your shop as you are just sitting to make money. If doctors will not understand the problem of patients and will throw such a bad attitude I think then dr path lab has become just a commercial shop

I want dr lal path lab management to take strict action against Dr Swati Kansal and send me a apology letter

Dr. Lal PathLabs Recent Comments